Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574347 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:18:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #INTERACTIVE: Amanda's Motivation [emjats]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #INTERACTIVE: Amanda's Motivation [emjats]  (Read 28090 times)

emjats

Re: Amanda's Motivation
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 09:01:16 am »
--- Another Two Weeks Later ---

Once again, our story finds its protagonist on the bench. Ever since that fateful day with Hannah, chest day, and the bench press in particular, was Amanda's favorite way to gauge her progress. She hadn't seen her teenage protege since she snuck sullenly away that night about a month ago, so she had no way to compare her physique to that of the young phenom. She could, however, compare herself to the mirror, which she gladly did.

Sitting up on the bench, the full size wall of glass showed her that she was well on her way to realizing her dreams. Amanda had been hard on herself in the past, but now she impressed even herself. She had only completed her warmup, so she didn't want to waste time flexing for her own gratification, but took a moment to admire the chest and shoulder muscles that were prominently exhibited even without provocation.

Not wanting to let herself rest too much she swiftly rose and slid a 25 lb plate to either side of the bar already holding 185. She smiled throughout the whole process thinking about that number. Just two months ago 185 lbs had been a point of pride. Now she was warming up with it and the last two weeks had her soaring through the 200s.

She laid back down and pushed a steady 10 reps reps out and racked the bar easily. She felt good today. If she wasn't alone, she would go really heavy for her next set. Without a spot, though, she'd only put another 10 lbs on.

"Wow! You want a spot for your next set?" Said a familiar voice with amazing timing. "You look so great, Amanda!"

Amanda looked up at the person standing behind her bar and saw Hannah standing over her with a giant grin. Sitting up, she was afraid to look at the younger girl. She had had some unbelievable gains the last month, but was unsure if she was ready for this. As proud as she was of her new mass, she feared that Hannah had kept growing as well.

She had to look, though. She had to compare herself to the girl. Starting at the ground she saw that Hannah was wearing long pants. This hid her definition, but the size was unmistakable. Her thighs had to be thirty inches around, and by the way the pants clung tightly to her form, they seemed to be rock hard. Looking back at her own legs, however, she realized she had no reason to be intimidated. Her own quads reached proudly over her knee, showing nothing but muscle. Her calves similarly had no fat on them and were actually wide enough to be visible from the front. Amanda was definitely bigger below the waist.

Working up the body, she could see that the girl had added a little bit of size since she saw her last, but not an unbelievable amount. Where four weeks ago she guessed that Hannah's arms were 16 inches, she could tell now that they were probably closer to 17. The biceps were cut and showed signs of sharp separation even while hanging at rest. Amanda's own arms were a little smaller, she had just measured them at 153/4" yesterday, but were every bit as defined as Hannah's.

Similarly to her legs, her torso was covered with a black t-shirt hiding her her abs and shoulders. Even so, the neckline plunged far enough down to pecs large and hard enough to make any of the men in the gym jealous. The shirt had the gym's logo across the top and it was stretched severely out of proportion by the young girl's dense chest and wide lats. Clearly tailored to hug a normal woman's curves, it fit snugly across the stomach and looked ready to burst at the shoulders and sides. Amanda began to feel her old thoughts of inferiority returning as she examined the beautiful hulk of a girl and lowered her gaze downward. In doing so she caught a glimpse of her own chest, freshly pumped from her set with 235 lbs.

Her pecs shined with sweat, emphasizing every striation on her thick chest. A trickle of sweat ran down the canyon between her enormous pecs and lead her eyes to her own colossal breasts. She had shredded most of the fat from the rest of her body, but her massive mammaries hadn't given an inch. If anything, they actually looked larger due to being held higher by the tremendous strength of her chest and back. Coupled with her intense definition, such large breasts looked fake, but they were natural and damn near perfect.

Looking back at Hannah, she could tell that other than her arms she finally outmuscled the young cheerleader. Feeling a large amount of inner joy, she decided she should probably continue the conversation.

"Hey Hannah! Yeah, a spot would be great. You look good, too. Still growing I see."

"I guess." Hannah flexed up her titanic arm and looked at it with a hint of concern. "I'm stuck just short of 17 inches on my guns. Between starting college and working here now, I don't really have the time I want to dedicate to training and nutrition."

"You work here now?" The branded T-shirt made more sense now.

"Yeah. The owner saw me in here a couple of weeks ago and assumed I was a personal trainer." She continued flexing her incredible biceps at different angles, seemingly studying it. "When I told him I was just a member, he wanted to hire me on the spot. Right now I'm working at the front desk until I can get my certification."

"Well that's awesome." Amanda said genuinely congratulating her. Now that she was retaking dominance she no longer felt any hostility toward the girl. "I'll be the first to sign up as a client."

That lit up Hannah's face like she got a puppy for Christmas. "OH MY GOD! I WOULD LOVE TO TRAIN WITH YOU! Why don't we start right now? How much do you want for your next set?"

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 09:01:16 am »

emjats

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 02:46:05 pm »
"You know what, Hannah? I'm pretty pumped right now and with you spotting for me I'm feeling really confident. Let's make it 300."

"300 lbs?! That's crazy!" Hannah looked over to the bar and then back to its challenger. Amanda could feel her gaze on her chest and it felt good. It took all of her willpower not to unload into a crab pose. "But I believe in you!"

They add the impressive weight and take their positions. Amanda lays down and takes in the six large plates on the bar. Instead of intimidation, she was brimming with confidence thanks to the amulet resting on her chest. It also didn't hurt to have this goliath of a girl spotting for her. She found her grip and looked up to see the cute grinning face that topped the heroic body smiling down on her ready to help the bar of the rack.

After helping her role model balance the weight Hannah hesitantly pulled her hands back, leaving the bending bar to Amanda alone. Amanda could immediately feel the strain but didn't back down. She let the weight fall perhaps a little too fast, but managed with all of her might to stop it just as it pressed into the tip of her breasts. The quick drop brought Hannah's muscular arms in to help, but Amanda called her off with a rapid shake of her reddening face. She was going to make it and do it herself. She didn't know how, since it was taking all of her strength just to keep the steel from crushing her rib cage, but she was determined to. Hannah again pulled her hands back and that's when it happened.

Amanda could feel a warmth emanating into her core from the Femiflex amulet tucked between her breasts. This was the moment the tides turned. Amanda kept pressing and the weight slowly began to rise. It didn't get any easier nor did the weight seem any lighter to her, her maximum effort was now just enough to raise the bar. A low growl began to rumble from her throat and her sports bra began to groan as well, as her torso began to visibly expand to accommodate the pressure.

The sound of stretching fabric drew Hannah's eyes down to Amanda's flaring lats just in time to see the seam pop a couple of stitches. Her cute smile changed to open mouthed wonder as her mentor's body grew before her. She glanced over to see Amanda's pecs had clearly separated further and looked harder than granite. Her massive breasts seemed to be EVEN larger on top of the growing chest muscles. She noticed that the slow lift was actually nearing completion. Amanda was actually going to bench press 300 lbs! Her arms were almost completely straight now. Her arms! Hannah's jaw dropped even further looking at the blonde's twin pillars of strength lifting the bar. Her triceps had become downright absurd. They had already been shredded beyond belief, but now they were pumped obviously larger than just a minute ago. Her arms may have even been as big as her own now. If Amanda had had her eyes open she would have been thrilled at watching the awe projecting from the young bodybuilder standing over her. Instead, she had her eyes slammed tightly shut as she focused on the last few inches.

With a scream and a clang, Amanda slammed the bar back into the rack. Before her admirer could even congratulate her, she jumped off of the bench and flew into a most muscular flex. Her pecs and shoulders inflated larger than she had ever seen them before, and fat blue veins made themselves apparent as they rushed blood through her burgeoning muscles. She held this pose and admired her rapidly improving physique in the mirror until she heard another seam pop in her sports bra. She quickly released her flex before her top ripped, fearing that further posing would sacrifice her modesty.

She turned back to a shocked Hannah. "Well, what do you think?" She asked her unneeded spotter.

Hannah was too stunned to say anything. For the first time in her life the chipper cheerleader was speechless.

Amanda smirked and moved a strand of sweat-matted blonde hair from her face as she walked back to her beautiful disciple. She embraced the girl in a long hug, running her fingers over Hannah's impressively large and chiseled body, loving that her own muscles were now even better. With a peck on the cheek, she left Hannah to stand alone in her stupor and silently exited the gym with a smile.

Offline MaxMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2014, 06:16:36 pm »
another great edition!  i'm really liking the subtext and how the story is progressing!

Metal Sphere

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 07:15:34 pm »
Woo! The last part got super intense, what a goddamn description that was! Keep up the good work, emjats.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 09:10:52 am »
I liked that part a lot! Really cool seeing Hannah, who seemed to have so many gains over Amanda, who seemed to be the superior take a back seat to Amanda's growth! Loved your description of Amanda's pecs during that whole sequence, some really nice work there! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

emjats

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2014, 04:16:31 am »
I have a couple of ideas where to take this, but I'm hitting some writer's block.  I want to continue the story, but that last chapter wrapped up quite nicely and feels like a good ending.  I know where to go, but not sure how to get there well.  Damn.

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2014, 06:13:52 pm »
Nice story, really liking it! Maybe even a little too fast gains, but hey I like it anyway. I hope you continue on it. K+

steyeball

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2014, 02:35:23 am »
Keep it up. I love the silent competition going on that pushes the protagonists while they also are outwardly helping one another.

emjats

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2014, 01:40:17 am »
Well, I was able to squeeze another one out.  Sorry it took so long, I hope the next comes quicker (That's what she said).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four Months Later

Resistance-free pullups had ceased to be an adequate exercise for Amanda a couple of months ago. These, however, were for pleasure, not business. Amanda hung nude from the pullup bar in her bedroom doorway slowly repeating the simple movement. A few feet in front of her stood a floor to ceiling mirror which allowed her to see every vein, sinew, and pumped muscle on the way up and down. This had become an every night ritual after the gym. It allowed Amanda to examine her progress and lust after the glorious body she had built.

And glorious her body truly was. The Femiflex Amulet had seemed to have maxed out and her gains were slowing, but she was satisfied with the results. Hanging easily motionless with her elbows at right angles, Amanda started with her arms admiring the sharp peak of her bicep which rose above her shoulder. As massive and as her incredible shoulders were, Amanda's shredded 19-inch guns cast a shadow over them.

She moved her eyes down to her torso and audibly moaned. Either she is a genetic freak or The Amulet did more than was advertised, because for as ripped as her entire body has become, she didn't lose a single cup size. Now her mountainous breasts sat high upon her equally mountainous pecs. Convincing anyone that they were real was a near impossible challenge. Purchasing shirts, too, had become an ordeal. Between her prodigious chest, boulder shoulders, and lats that nearly filled the door frame, Amanda had to specially tailor tops to fit that size while also accentuating her still narrow waist.

Amanda had become the perfect model of the hourglass shape. Beneath her abs, with definition never before seen on a woman, her hips flared out with the best ass that had ever placed on the planet. Amanda had never seen a booty this size on any woman and she couldn't be prouder. For all of it's mass, it was as firm and round as could be, seemingly defying gravity. Sir Mix-A-Lot would have had a heart attack at the sight.

Her legs, though were her pride and joy. Literally. She named her legs Pride and Joy. Her quads hung noticeably over her knees, the lack of any fat showing off every sinew in her thighs. Amanda pushed her legs straighter savoring the tightness in her legs and the added inches brought on by her flex. Amanda let go of the bar landing on her toes and spinning so that she could admire her calves. At 22 inches, Amanda mused, her calves were now larger than her thighs had been when she started lifting exactly one year ago.

The last year had been the best of Amanda's young life. Achieving her physical goals had given her mounds of confidence that had led to countless accolades in her professional life as well. Looking at her naked form in the mirror and seeing what she had made of herself, Amanda couldn't take it any more. She had to satisfy her urges. This too had become a nightly ritual after the gym.

As she lay on her bed and prepared herself for ecstasy, Amanda had a sudden realization. There were no bangs and sounds coming through the wall she shared with her hunky neighbor. This was odd for a Friday night, as he usually came home with one buff chick or another. She saw his car outside, so she knew he was home.

"He must be alone!"

Jumping up and judging a double bicep in the mirror, a smile cracked her face. "He likes 'em big, and I'm one of the biggest around. Hell, now I'm almost as big as him."

Amanda threw on her most revealing tanktop and a pair of jean shorts that used to be full jeans until she wore them one leg day to show off. With a fierce determination to get laid, she strode out of her apartment, crossed the short hallway and prepared herself before knocking. After cocking a hip, tossing back her blonde hair, and pushing out her inhuman chest, Amanda rapped daintily on Jeff's door.

Offline lou

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2014, 12:23:13 pm »
"Sir Mix-A-Lot would have had a heart attack at the sight."  :rock:
cant wait for the next chapter....
it will get very interesting now!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #INTERACTIVE: Amanda's Motivation [emjats]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View