Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574130 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:48:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Authors: [Rinehartd/edinaus] Jill Rhodes *enhanced version*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Authors: [Rinehartd/edinaus] Jill Rhodes *enhanced version*  (Read 35840 times)

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Hi everyone,

My favourite story is the work of Rinehartd over on Deviantart. To find his stuff search * rhinehartd *

I took his amazing original work and have edited it quite extensively. It is much longer with some bits edited out and plenty of new bits added in. It is also much more descriptive throughout with a lot of my own writing alongside and a couple of bits (I can't remember which) added and edited from other stories.  I guess this is now a work of fan-fiction but if the original authors of any part take offense, please let me know and I will take it down.

There are currently 22 Chapters which I will post bit by bit.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 11:41:08 pm »
Jill Rhodes
original by Rinehartd
enhanced version by edinaus

Introduction

Jill Rhodes, an 18 year old girl studying at Portsdown High in Santa Monica, stood about five feet and seven inches tall making her slightly taller than the average girl and had looks that many of the guys at school would go berserk over. Jill was easily the hottest girl in the whole year group, maybe even the school. Most of the other girls were either fat or ugly, or a combination of both.  She worked out daily, resulting in a body that was toned and athletic. She was also a part-time model, earning extra cash for herself by posing for teen magazines. In short, she was the ultimate high school boy's fantasy: blonde, blue eyes, pretty, and fit. Amongst many of the guys at Portsdown High, Jill was regarded at the top of the pyramid of the hottest girls to be associated with, in more ways than just friendship.
Even though all of her friends constantly assured her she was more than attractive enough for almost any guy, she insisted on constantly working on her appearance. She had taken to almost obsessively working on any small imperfection she could find. This included frequently updating her wardrobe. With summertime starting up, the teen recently put together various outfits centered around a short-skirt and tank top combo that would show off her lithe frame. Proud of her figure, she preferred her tank tops to reveal 2 inches of her perfectly flat midriff, as well as for her rather short skirts to showcase her naturally long legs.

Despite her incredible looks, Jill was a rebel at heart, and regarded high school culture with disdain. She looked at the guys who constantly oggled at her, as stereotypes, as mindless imbeciles who treated women as objects and not people. She viewed many of the girls who tried to befriend her based on her looks as equally shallow, only associating with other girls who looked as good as them. By being good looking herself, Jill was often "accepted" amongst the popular kids, and she would play her part and put up a facade of friendliness, albeit with an underlying tone of sarcasm and wit. Although she was regarded as one of the hottest girls on campus, Jill regularly turned down every request for a date, or any kind of physical encounter with a guy.

Jill was also fond of conducting acts of sabotage against who she perceived as the useful idiots whose sole purpose was to be victims for her amusement: the jocks, cheerleaders, bimbos, the preppy students, and so on. From planting stink bombs in the boy's locker room before football practice, to turning off the lights in the auditorium during a complicated cheerleading routine, to calling the police during parties filled with under-aged drinking, Jill was truly a hell-raiser for the high school stereotypes. Yet no one suspected her of any wrong-doing, because of her ability to make her victims think she was one of them.

Jill lived with her parents in Santa Monica. Her dad had to make frequent business trips to Shanghai, while her mum worked a regular 9 to 5 job and spent most of her time outside of her job doing more paper work at home. Life could get lonely for most kids in that situation, but for Jill it only instilled an independent and free-spirited personality. Fortunately, she kept a circle of very close friends who would sometimes participate in her antics. Her closest friend was Rhonda, whom she knew since middle school. Rhonda worked as an intern at the V-Fit Sports Pharmacy, hoping to advance a potential career in pharmaceuticals. After school and work she and Jill would often go to the gym together to work out, and on the weekends the two and their friends would all hang out. They were indeed a very close knit bunch.

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Chapter 1 – The beginning
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 11:41:50 pm »
Being an incredibly healthy and fit girl, even for her age, Jill was a gym rat. Her frequent trips to her local gym had not gone unnoticed, and she began to notice that many of the guys at the gym were spending more time staring at her than actually exercising. While she was on the treadmill, a line would form at the treadmills to her left and right. She enjoyed the attention she got from her sexy, tight body, and would frequently dress in revealing sports attire, which would drive some of the men to flat out flirt with her. Jill also had an obsession with health supplements. Every morning she would down a combination of herbal supplements, vitamin pills and so on, and before each meal would swallow a couple more. She even had a small pill box which she carried in her bag at all times. On occasion, she would have a protein shake. Most of her supplements were supplied by Rhonda, who regularly smuggled them out from the V-Fit stores while interning there.

One Saturday at the mall, Jill and Rhonda were milling about the various shops when they came across a sports-wear shop. Rhonda remembered something and turned to her friend.

"Dude! I just found out V-Fit's coming out with this new all-in-one version of V-Ultra Gold...it’s supposed to handle everything for you, my boss was telling me how it’s the GNC killer...just all with one new thing."

"You serious?"

"Of course I'm serious, girl. It was totally kept under wraps until now, ‘cause they're putting it out in a couple months. They're calling it V-Ultra...Platinum.”

“Aw, you have to get me some!”

“Seriously girl, the way my boss and all his friends were talking about it, I've never heard them sound so confident like this before. It’s fucking crazy."

"That sounds SO, awesome!! This sounds totally like a spy thing, you know? Is there some, I don’t know, super secret behind it? I mean there must be if they're getting such a hard-on over it."

"Oh oh yeah, there is! It's based on this herb...it's...unghh, damn it, why can't I remember?! Okay, like, I forgot the name, but they found it in China, up in some mountain or something, I dunno...but basically there's two versions of it they're gonna put out...the normal powder, and a liquid version.”

“Liquid-?”

“Dude, I know where they keep the liquid extracts...I was planning on swiping a couple of bottles and selling them to this guy I know...he says he'd buy 'em off me for nearly a grand each! Can you believe that shit?"

"Oh my gosh are you kidding? A grand? Why?!"

"He says that he worked with it in China but got fired, at least that's what he told me. Like, he said the main extract alone was good enough, like he said just a tiny bit of it is so powerful that all the other shit V-fit's putting into the final product is just to hinder the concentration so that people have to buy more of it regularly. Dude, he said one bottle of the main extract is enough for 20 bottles of the one V-fit's putting on sale!"

"Swipe me a bottle too?"

"You want one? You gonna pay me a grand for it?"

"Aw, come on, Rhon..."

"I'm just kidding you silly bitch! 'Course I'll get you one!"

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Chapter 2 – A new supplement
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 11:42:12 pm »
It was Monday again, and the drudgery of school had returned. Amidst her eagerness to see if Rhonda actually went through with their little scheme, Jill had to keep up with the challenges not just within the classroom, but outside of it. Among them was Daniel, one of Portsdown High’s football stars. She saw him through the bustle in the corridor heading towards her, two of his fellow football cohorts in tow. It seemed that he saw her, too. His expression changed to a combination of predatory instinct and delight, as if he were a lion and Jill a gazelle. As they passed each other, he leaned towards her, his hand poised to lightly slap her ass. Jill saw this coming, and artfully evaded the attack. Her lithe 5’5 frame slipping past the six foot blonde behemoth was a portrait of size versus speed. She turned and the two exchanged a knowing look; this was a game they were familiar with. No words were necessary. They went about their business, and as Daniel and this minions continued down the corridor, she overheard one of them, Adrian, say to Daniel,

“Dude, the fuck was that?”

“You just wait bro. I’m gonna hit that shit so hard one day. She wants it, it’s so obvious.”

“Dude, good fuckin’ luck, man.”

“Bro I’m not gonna be one of those losers, a’ight?”

They were out of hearing range by now. “Dumbass” she muttered, smiling wryly. Unfortunately for Daniel, he was not an exception to the rule. She was just another one of her toys with which to practice her deception. What was special about him, however, was that she hadn’t thought of a way to send his dreams crashing down just yet. She wanted something new. Revealing text messages and pictures and that sort of shenanigan wasn’t doing it anymore.

She walked into the cafeteria, seeing Rhonda sitting at a table. As Jill walked over to her friend, she felt her left shoulder suddenly cock back as little Kee Yoon accidentally collided with her. The meek Korean girl turned into an orphaned puppy, alternating between picking up her fallen books and profusely apologizing to Jill. Jill simply rolled her eyes and continued on without saying a word. That weird girl always seemed to be stalking her; Jill could swear that half the time she was walking around campus, she could see Kee Yoon peeking out from some corner at her. Ugh.

Anyway, she reached Rhonda and sat down in front of her. Jill popped several pre-meal supplements before pulling out the boxed salad she prepared at home. For some reason, her old friend didn’t seem too excited to see her. Rhonda tried to avoid eye contact, but Jill leaned over the table and gave her a knowing look.

“Did ya get it? Hm?”

“Uhm, yeah, yeah I got it.”

“Hey, you okay?”

“Yeah! Yeah I’m fine. It’s just…uh…”

“Yeeees?”

“Look, you, uh,”

She unzipped her backpack and pulled out a featureless cardboard box. Jill watched as she opened the lid. Styrofoam beans spilled out as she reached inside and pulled out a small bottle. It was the size of a shot glass. She then pulled out a small pack of disposable syringes and laid them on the table.

“What-what are those for?”

“You don’t drink this, you have to inject it.”

There was silence as Jill gave Rhonda the “omigodareyouserious” look.

“Oh. My God. Are you serious?!”

“Dude, yes I’m serious! Look at it!” Rhonda said as she removed the cap and showed her the pin hole top where a syringe would be inserted. Jill took the bottle and examined it.

“Dude, what is this? Is this an all-in-one or some crazy, I dunno, steroid?”

“It’s the Ultra Platinum. That’s the GNC Killer you’re holding,” Rhonda said unenthusiastically, looking at the table and not at her friend, “The literature’s in the box, you can read it when you like get home.”

She slowly pushed the cardboard box across the table to Jill, who looked in and saw a brochure and more disposable syringes inside. The whole thing seemed ludicrous, particularly the part about the injections. She just could not see herself injecting a damn supplement into herself.

“Girl I need to go. I gotta, I gotta like go.”

“Rhon, are you okay? You’re like more stressed out than usual.”

“No, no I’m fine, really. It’s just, I mean, I…”
“Does it have something to do with-?” She touched the bottle.

“Oh no! No, no, it was, uh, nothing. Just…you know, my classes just really suck and like, I mean, homework and all that, you know? And just the idea that I’m about to graduate..”

The look of concern on Jill washed away and she gave Rhonda an understanding nod. Some words of reassurance later, the bell rang and it was time to return to class. Jill felt a sense of disappointment, looking at the box her friend left her. Still, not wanting to be wasteful, and entertaining the notion that she would at least sleep on it, Jill emptied the contents into her backpack and threw the box away. She popped her post-meal supplements before walking off to her next class.

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Chapter 3 – Starting on her journey
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 11:42:35 pm »
It had been two days and Jill still had not touched the Ultra Platinum, which still lay in her backpack along with the syringes and brochures. It was Wednesday now, the day she had physical ed class. She used to enjoy PE since her sports bra and shorts attire meant that she was driving most of the guys in class crazy during class, but her instructor, Mr. U, put an end to that by proposing to the department more modest clothing requirements. Shit.

Mr. U was running a couple of minutes late, so the kids were in the sports auditorium hanging around. Jill walked in and, as usual, wearing her modest T-shirt and shorts sports attire, and attracted a number of stares from the guys and looks of envy from the girls. It was a routine she was used to. That is, until…

Until

Who was THAT?! Jill’s attention quickly zeroed in on a hostile unknown sitting against the wall, a distance apart from the rest of the class. She had dark hair. Clearly looked like a mixture of races. Slender. Pretty. Who was she?

Jill struggled to maintain her composure. Setting her bag down, she exchanged the usual fakey pleasantries with some of the kids in class. All the while, she kept an eye on the unknown, who stood up and begin doing some light stretching. She had an unbelievable figure, and seemed to be as tall, if not slightly taller than Jill.

The aloof unknown didn’t interact with the other students, as if existing in her own little realm. She made several brief glances at Jill, and each look was loaded with all the worst kinds of smug, all-knowing arrogance. Jill would have walked over and slapped the bitch for looking at her the wrong way, but then Mr. U walked into the auditorium and shouted for everyone to get off their asses.

Class went on as normal, though Jill’s mind was half on the unknown. She was standing about five students away from Jill, next to Bywater, participating in all the exercises, so she was clearly part of the class. So she’s a new student then? She has to be. But then why didn’t Mr. U introduce her or something? Well, he did seem rather stressed today, maybe he forgot to. Either way, she was stealing the show! She had better posture, she did the exercises like a fitness trainer, and worst of all, she could actually do the pushup exercises like the guys, without having to rest her knees on the floor! Jill seethed with contempt. And does that bitch have to keep looking at-

“One! Two! Three! Four! Fi…Jill, stop staring at Bywater’s ass and do the pushups right!”

Jill looked at Mr. U, completely aghast. She leaned up from her pushup position, remaining on her knees to look at Mr. U in astonishment. Bywater looked over at Jill, uncomfortably surprised.

A little later in the game, team Jill was on the verge of claiming victory over team fat ass, who were floundering about with the ball as if it were on fire. Jill was about to deliver the killing blow when, right as she jumped to spike the ball over the net, the bitch came out of fucking nowhere and hit it instead. It all happened so fast, so suddenly, that a blindsided Jill instinctively tried to avoid colliding with the bitch and recoiled back, lost her bearings, and belly flopped spectacularly onto the floor with a resounding thud. Both teams erupted in a collective “Ooh!” followed by laughter as Mr. U blew the whistle to signal the end of class.

“I’d give you a 10 out of 10 but next time you should practice your Olympic diving in the pool, not the auditorium!” Mr. U said, struggling to contain himself. More laughter from the class. Jill slowly picked herself off the floor; the entire front of her body feeling like it had just been slapped by a giant ruler. Worst day ever.

Jill was in the locker room, standing over the sink next to the toilets. The air itself seemed permeated with humiliation, and she had no doubt in her mind that the whispering amongst the girls was concerning what just transpired in class. Sure enough, as she was about to change out of her PE clothes, Margaret, one of the girls from team fat-ass, walked over to the sink next to her to wash her hands. The pudgy bespectacled sophomore was so, so far below Jill’s league that she wouldn’t dare-

Jill heard Margaret snicker as she washed her hands. She gave her an indignant look, but Margaret ignored her and simply toweled her hands off and walked away. Unbelievable.
After regaining her composure, she changed into her camisole and jeans. In her hand she now had her pill box, about to down her pre-meal supplements before heading to the cafeteria for lunch. Suddenly, she heard the door open behind her, followed by the sounds of someone skittering very quickly behind her towards the toilets. Jill spun around to see who it was, and to her displeasure she saw the bitch walking over to her.

“Hey!” the bitch said, all friendly and fake.

“Oh, hey.”

“Look, I’m sorry about…back there. Things were pretty rough in my previous high school, so like, I’m really sorry if I seem like a total bitch. Are you okay?”

“Oh no it’s okay. I’m fine.” Jill said. Yes you are a total bitch. Please stop talking to me. Go away.

“I’m actually new here, transferred in from San Pedro High last week. I’m Alex.” She extended her hand to Jill. Jill looked at her for a moment, incredulous, but shook her hand anyway.

“Jill” came her monotone reply. Alex’s eyes suddenly lowered at Jill’s pill box.

“Hey! You also take Psicnogenol? Me too!” Alex said, pulling out her own pill box and showing it to Jill, “What else you got there?”

Inside, Jill was exploding. Is this bitch trying to rival her in every way imaginable? Still, she put on her best artificial enthusiasm and showed her the pill box “Visionex and Chelated 5 for pre meals and I’ve got like,” she gave a fake laugh, “a million other things for other times of the day!”

The two bantered for a short while, name dropping various dietary supplements, protein powders and their ilk amidst the conversation. It seemed like Jill was warming up to her former rival, until she realized that she could not say anything to Alex that Alex didn’t already know, or was much more familiar with. And yes, standing three feet away from her, Jill could tell now. Alex was taller than her by at least three inches.

School was over and she was locked up in her room at home, her parents vaguely audible through the door as they murmured about work and the stock Danielet. She lay stomach down on her bed, propping her head up with her hands. All she could think about was Alex. She was so much smarter, prettier, taller, and had a seemingly encyclopedic knowledge of all the things Jill had interest in. Her whole body felt flabby compared to Alex’s unbelievably toned figure. Her arms felt jiggly. Her abs felt flat. Her ass felt deflated. Her legs felt weak. Her boobs felt like two swollen mosquito bites. It was driving her mad. It was like she was the newer, updated Jill, and the old version had to endure coexisting with her. Is this how she would leave Portsdown High going into college? Being a fucking expired product?

No.

She reached under her bed and pulled out her backpack. Unzipping the front pocket, she shook the backpack and let the Ultra Platinum, syringes and brochures fall out onto her bed. She grabbed the brochures and quickly read each one. Nothing about them seemed particularly sketchy; this was a legitimate, currently unreleased product from V-Fit, one of the most powerful health giants in the world. The brochures had chemistry-speak that was beyond Jill, but they also kept going on about how this was the “GNC Killer”, the future flagship product of V-Fit, the product they were putting all their energies to making it the last thing any health nut would desire. As far as she could discern, it was a miracle combination of the best antioxidants, amino acids and herb extracts, all carefully combined into one wonder-supplement. Jill felt like she was on the edge of a cliff. She picked up the bottle and a syringe, and looked at them for the longest time.
Well, it’s just a health supplement after all, she thought. They’re just a small equation in the larger scheme of things. But at the very least, she would feel better knowing that in spite of it all, she still hand the upper hand over Alex in something.

She removed the syringe from its packet and unscrewed the Ultra Platinum bottle. Gently, she punctured the exposed rubber seal with the needle and extracted a small dosage, based on what she had read from the product literature. She rested the needle on her brachial artery and without dwelling on the ludicrousness of it all, slowly pushed it into her skin and pressed down on the plunger. She winced and quickly pulled the needle out, dropping the syringe and grabbing a band aid.

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Chapter 4 – Early changes
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 11:43:51 pm »
For weeks, every morning before school, Jill would pump weights. She loved watching the sweat run down her crevasses. The way it made her muscles stand out and shine, made all the hard work worth it. She loved watching her veins pop as I lifted heavier and heavier weights. She would sometimes strip and watch her muscles twitch and bulge as she posed about. Feel them as they moved beneath her skin. Once I was satisfied, she would shower get dressed and go to school.  Then after school she would repeat the process.
Soon Jill was benching 375 lbs.  Her strength in all of her lifts had almost doubled in the last four weeks!  She was doing concentration curls with 75 lbs dumbbells, and leg presses with eight 45 lbs plates on each side for a total of 720 lbs.  Lynda's muscles were thick and strong.  She looked like she had been training hard for five years.  She had to admit, she loved her new powerful body.  Activities that had been too strenuous before, now were easy.  Things that had once been too heavy to lift now seemed unbelievably light.  Even her movements had become more graceful, flowing, like a huge wild cat.  But she knew she still wasn't to the point of challenging Alex. 
The weekend had arrived and Jill woke up feeling unusually fresh from her slumber.
She could now immediately notice the changes in her physique. Quickly studying herself from head to toe in the mirror, she saw that the featherweight, petite little girl from one month ago had now gained a more athletic frame. Her shoulders were slightly broader and her deltoids had a visible roundness to them. Her arms, which were so thin she could wrap her whole hand around them, now had more definition and were at least a couple of inches thicker, with the faintest hint of an actual bicep whenever she bent her arms. Her stomach muscles were also now becoming vaguely visible, with her abdominals flexing and relaxing as she breathed, when viewed from the correct angle. Her legs were also starting to gain shape.

Sauntering out of her room, she walked down the corridor to the kitchen towards the sounds and smells of cooking. Dad was reading the paper with his cup of coffee in one hand, while Mom was lifting bacon and eggs out of a pan onto a plate.

“Hi Dad. Hi Mom.” Jill said as she walked straight to the fridge.

“Morning sweetie.” Both parents replied without diverting their attention from their present tasks. Jill opened the fridge and pulled out the carton of orange juice. Unscrewing the cap, she was about to drink it straight out of the carton when

“Sweetie don’t do that!” Mom barked in a condescending, sing-song voice, “Get a glass, pour it in, and then drink.”

Jill let out a frustrated sigh and obeyed.

“Don’t sigh at me like that. Unless you’re the one buying groceries, you’ll do as I say.”

“I am, Mom. God! I’ve only been awake five minutes and you’re stressing me out!”

“Jill honey, just humor your mother and come sit down,” Dad said without taking his eyes off his paper, as if this were a regular routine. Jill obeyed. Mom plopped the plate of bacon and eggs onto the dinner table. Mom wasn’t a really good cook; she hadn’t bothered to drain the fat off the bacon and the eggs still had a visible layer of uncooked white on top.

She stayed inside for about an hour, only so her parents would finish breakfast and clear out of the kitchen, which she had to pass through to get to the front door. She needed to get out of the house. She packed her backpack with her gym clothes and water bottle and made a beeline for the front door. The mood outside was dramatically different from the mood inside. The sun was shining. The air was cool. Birds were chirping. Already she felt a little better, but she still needed to get away. She got in the used 2002 Corolla her parents got her for her 16th birthday and drove off to the gym. If she was going to do this properly, she knew she would have to increase her workout schedule.
Every waking second that she wasn't working or sleeping she immersed herself into the bodybuilding world. She extensively researched proper nutrition, training, along the always mysterious genetics factor. She possessed the knowledge and most importantly the unwavering desire to grow, in fact I guess you could call it an obsession.

Jill had been going to Genesis Fitness ever since it opened near her neighbourhood two years ago. It was a fully equipped fitness center, with everything from the obligatory cardio machines, to weights, to saunas, to group workouts. The main workout room was vast in size, with classic rock tunes echoing throughout amidst the hum of treadmills and the clanking of weights. Far from simply being a big room with equipment lying around, the walls had decorative multi-colored square tiles arranged artfully. The front of the gym had all the treadmills and cycling machines placed against a glass wall, which looked out to the street outside. Behind them were the several rows of elliptical trainers. A sign saying “No Weights Beyond This Point” marked the point between the cardio machines and the weight section, where racks and racks of weights lined the walls, and dozens of weight machines were neatly arranged throughout the section. Though Jill was at the gym almost every day, it was only on the weekends that she would hit the weights. That was about to change. She was about the hit the weights seriously.

She was standing in front of the mirror wall curling a set of seven pound weights. The parental fracas from earlier drifted away from her thoughts as she admired herself in the mirror. Trying to catch the various glimpses the men in the gym were giving her in between their sets was also part of the fun. One particular guy was doing a good job at it by looking at her, and then looking somewhere else before returning to his workout, trying to make it seem like he wasn’t looking at anything or anyone in particular.

As she set the weights down after finishing a set, she couldn’t help but feel compelled to try a heavier set of weights. Normally she wouldn’t go past seven; ten was the most she could do sets with, but she felt a strange sensation, as if she suddenly realized that she could lift heavier weights all along. The 12 pound dumbbells seemed to speak to her the most. She wrapped her fingers around them and heaved back. The weights were, as she expected, a more difficult proposition than she was used to. She did one rep and her arm sunk back down from the sheer weight. She did another and it was the same. She kept curling them, expecting to tire quickly, but to her surprise, it was the opposite. The weights were actually becoming easier to lift. A small smile formed on her lips as she continued to curl the dumbbells. She felt confident and powerful as she watched her small but sturdy biceps just barely rising out of her arm with each rep. Before long, she had finished 30 reps and was compelled to move on to the 15 pounders. Her arms were sore as hell but Jill felt a wave of adrenaline wash over her, like she had been bestowed with super powers. She looked at her arms in the mirror and felt them. They felt solid and strong from all that lifting. It was a wonderful feeling.
Her arms hung limp at her sides. The swelling sensation in her biceps felt amazing, despite the nauseating pain that shot all the way down to her fingers. Between each ragged breath, she could feel the beating of her heart pumping blood into her engorged muscles. Sweat trickled down her neck and over her chest. She was so engrossed in her new strength that she didn’t see Pindar in the mirror, walking up to her from behind. “What’s going on, Jilli Vanilli?!” he said jokingly. Jill had just set the weights back on the rack when she heard him. She spun around in surprise, as if Pindar had snapped her out of a trance.

“Eeeey what’s going on my little Jilly! Good to see you!” he said as they hugged. Being one of Genesis Fitness’s personal trainers, Pindar was a man in peak physical condition. His burly frame wrapped around Jill, making her look like a small child being hugged by her parent.

“Aww thanks! Gosh I haven’t seen you in a bit!”

“Yeah, I’ve just started working with this new client who can only do weekday nights, that’s why.”

“Oh yeah? Who?”

“Oh, this reaaaally buff Asian girl, I mean she’s like one of those genetic freaks you know?”

“Yeah? She hotter than me?” Jill retorted, quickly striking a model’s pose as she laughed.

“Oh no no no. I mean you’re fit, this girl is like a bodybuilder you know? She’s just wanting to down and get her size more under control, that sorta thing. I actually think she’s like 17 or something.”

“Oookay...!” she replied, her mind not quite grasping the idea of a 17-year old Asian bodybuilder girl.

“So what’s going on? Was I hallucinating or were you just lifting the 12 pounders?”

“Nope, no hallucination. I dunno, I just like, felt like going a bit heavier today. Like maybe get a bit more toned.”

“Mm well you know what, you should try doing some shoulder presses. For your body type, toned shoulders would really bring out a lot in your figure.” Pindar drew a vague hour glass shape with his hands as he said “figure.”

“Oh, okay well I will definitely give those a shot.”

“Alright cool,” he said, he then pointed at his watch, “Listen, I gotta run now to meet a client…”

They both laughed and waved each other goodbye. Jill turned her attention back to the weights. Without hesitation, she grabbed the 15 pounders and started pumping. This time it was definitely more of a struggle. Her arms shook as she struggled to hoist the weights above her head.

“One.” She muttered, her voice trembling with exertion.
As the weeks passed, slowly but surely, she grew more comfortable with the weights and was soon pumping out reps like there was no tomorrow. Jill was astonished. Before this, she could barely manage a set with the ten pound weights.  She couldn’t tell if she really was getting stronger, or if the events with her parents and that bitch Alex were fueling her determination. But she knew that she liked what was happening. All of a sudden all the stupid mind games and ogling men faded away, replaced with her one mission: she would tone herself up to look like a ripped fitness model and show herself off to everyone at school, especially Alex.

She had just finished her last set of dumbbell presses and was about to head for the locker room to change and then leave when she noticed that a familiar figure at the far end of the hall was looking at her. It was Kee Yoon. The girl was in the middle of a floor stretch, but had her head turned uncomfortably to look at Jill, like she was trying to be discreet about it. Jill and Kee Yoon’s eyes met for a split second before the little Korean girl had a mini-panic attack and turned her head away, resuming her stretching routine as if nothing had happened. What was up with that weird girl? Was she in the gym, watching Jill this whole time? Still, Jill didn’t dwell on it. Many students from Portsdown High frequented Genesis Fitness because of its proximity to the school.

A couple of weeks passed and Jill continued to hit the weights every day.

As she walked into the bathroom in her house, she looked at herself in the mirror and saw that her body was more toned, especially her shoulders, which looked bolder and gave her figure a more assertive look. Her shoulders were a bit wider than normal, giving her an hourglass figure that women everywhere could only dream of. Not only that, but they looked like little balls of muscle had been mounted there, moving in to a neck that was both slender and feminine, and powerfully muscular at the same time.

Jill stood in the bathroom, staring at her reflection in the mirror, amazed at the changes in her body after only a few months of weight training. She could hardly believe that this was really her, that she had changed so much in such a short space of time. Her body was now, beyond any doubt, muscular. Her broad shoulders ended in two powerfully developed deltoids.

Her arms as well, held amazing muscle definition. While the size was nothing special, the definition made them seem much bigger. In their relaxed state, they just seemed a bit thicker than a normal girls arm. But they were so defined that even without flexing, she could tell exactly where the biceps and triceps started and ended. Her pectoral muscles were becoming more developed, giving her upper body a commanding presence.
She took her shirt off to examine her new form. Unlike most girl's breasts, hers seemed to be immune to gravity. "I suppose I won't need a bra after all..." she mused to herself. Upon closer inspection, Jill realized that her breasts were supernaturally perky thanks to some visible pectoral muscles. She deftly assumed control her new muscles and twitched the same breast again. The tension felt good, even if it only sent an unobtrusive ripple and inch down her chest. She tensed them both together, her tits playfully bounced beneath her skin, nipples trying to burst free.

She drew her arms together and forward in front of her, giving her pecs a real squeeze. She scoffed in disbelief as she saw the start of a small crevice between her muscles, just beneath her neck. Previously soft, flat flesh had been inflated with a sturdy, albeit thin layer of muscle just an inch tall that stretched parallel to her collarbone.

She looked down towards her abdomen and noticed the faint outline of a six-pack as she smoothed her hand over the ripples. "I've... got muscles..." she quietly said, crunching her midsection causing the small bumps to emerge forward. Next she flexed her arms, causing small, round balls bursting with power to rise up. For the first time in her life, Jill was able to reach over and feel power in her muscles. It was like a dream come true. Her formerly flat stomach was now bumpy with strong abdominal muscles.

“God, look at me… Look at me!” She squeaked giddily.

The small shelf of muscle hoisted her breasts higher, and again it made her look fuller as her tits pressed against the suit. She released them from her flex, the corners of her plump lips twitching into crooked crescents.

Her smooth legs were fuller too, with two small bumps of muscle hanging atop and framing each kneecap. Just those few centimetres of mass made her waist looked even smaller.
As she looked closely in the mirror, Jill noticed that her complexion had improved considerably, and her skin appeared to have a natural glow to it. Even her eyes were shining more brightly, her hair silkier, and her nails longer, smoother and much stronger.

Or maybe it was a placebo effect. She sat down on her bed and thought about it. She could not believe how effective this V-Fit formula was, and a wave of excitement overwhelmed her. She decided she would be working out with nothing but the weights just for this coming week, all to reassert herself at Portsdown High.

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Chapter 5 – Showing off to friends
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 11:46:29 pm »
More weeks rolled by and Jill kept up her hard work in the gym heading there every day for a workout. She had discovered her passion, she really loved lifting weights and lifting as heavy as she could manage. She never revealed herself out in public though as she was shy about the reaction her new muscular body may receive. Every day more and more muscle mass began to appear on her once skinny frame but as shorts and t-shirts that she had used in the beginning to work out in became too tight.  She replaced these with baggy sweats so she could hide the remarkable changes that were happening to her body from the other regulars in the gym.  She knew that she was building an awesome body, but she didn't want anyone else to know, not just yet!

Tuesday arrived and the students of Portsdown High were back in school after the long weekend. Monday was Faculty Workshop day, which none of the students knew anything about other than an excuse to party harder on Friday or take that trip to Disneyland. For Jill, it was an opportunity to spend the day working out. Her arms were still sore as hell from her monster workout on Saturday, so she stayed at home doing stretches and sit-ups. The arrival of a new week meant that Jill had to take her mind off her new obsession for now and jump back in the game of school.

It was a warm day, so Jill wore a T-shirt and shorts to school. To most of students she passed by, nothing really seemed different about her. She of course turned a few heads, but that was normal. She was hoping to run into Daniel or Adrian to see if they noticed the changes to her physique, minor as they were. She also kept her eye out for Alex.

Right as the sun rose high enough to completely bathe Portsdown High in a deep orange, the sound of a clock chime blasted from the school’s PA system, signalling five minutes till the first class. Jill quickened her pace, maintaining her confident stride in spite of her haste. A blast of cool wind washed over her right as she rounded a corner into the fountain courtyard, where this weird abstract sculpture looking like something out of a digital nightmare spewed cascading water into a square pool below. She climbed the adjacent stairs to the second level, where she meshed with a river of students streaming out of the cafeteria nearby as they headed for class.

Tuesday mornings were spent in the airless borefest that was English 12: American Literature with Mr. G. Fortunately, this was the one class that Jill shared with a few members of her Portsdown gang, namely Rhonda and Tara. Most of the other 22 students were already seated as Jill walked in, taking her seat near the back where Rhonda and Tara sat parallel to one another. Rhonda mouthed a “hey” to Jill as Jill sat down behind her, while Tara, sitting to her right, waved and smiled. “I love your hair!” Tara whispered, pointing at Jill’s shoulder skimming blonde hair which she let hang free for a change.

There was an awkward silence as Mr. G stared at a no-talking, motionless class. Finally after an agonizing five seconds, a few students nodded their heads and made little sounds and grunts to indicate the affirmative. Jill laughed quietly to herself, doodling shapes into her notebook. She made a brief glance up at Mr. G and found him looking straight at her, with this weird vacant stare. She instinctively pulled out her copy of the short story from her backpack and nodded very slightly at him. She and Tara quickly exchanged knowing looks as Mr. G commenced his lecture.

Jill rolled her eyes. If anything, Mr. G’s lectures were mildly entertaining for their sheer ludicrousness. She wanted to see Rhonda’s reaction, but she could only stare straight at her back. Tara, wanting to attempt some kind of a discussion, raised her hand. Mr. G nodded at her.

“But the narrator does like, more than just pay Bartleby, right? He visits him in jail and he gets upset when Bartleby has died, so-“

“Y-yes, Tara, but only after he’s allowed the police to take Bartleby away. By that point he may as well have not done nothing, it makes no difference at this point. Yes Jill?”

“I think that Bartleby’s is sort of rebelling against not just Wall Street but like everything, this whole social…uhm…construct of work and money, that’s like so powerful that all he can do to fight it is to just like, die.”

“Yes. Absolutely. Very good!” Mr. G said, his mood seemingly lifted up all of a sudden. As he continued with his lecture, Jill waited for him to look away from her direction, and she and Tara gave each other sneaky looks, with Tara sticking her tongue at Jill. It was a little game the two of them played from time to time.

Class was over at 9.15. As Jill got up along with everyone else to head for the door, Mr. G called her over. Tara and Rhonda looked at each other and then Jill, who said, “I’ll meet you guys outside,” before walking over to Mr. G.

Mr. G waited for the classroom to empty out so that only he and Jill remained. “Good job with participating in class today. Did you like Bartleby?”

Nothing like charming the teacher to get that easy A. Jill put on her best act. “Oh yeah! I loved Bartleby, I mean, I like wish I could cause so much chaos by doing nothing.”

They both laughed. Mr G then reached into his bag and pulled out a book, “That’s great, that’s great. Yeah, it’s one of my favorites from Melville. Now, I don’t want to keep you from your friends, but I wanted to let you borrow this book of mine…” He reached into his bag and pulled out a thick book.

“Ooh…”

“Because I know you’re planning on writing your final paper on The Awakening, right?”

“Mm Hm, yeah!”

“S-so, how was your weekend? Obviously you got all of Bartleby done.”

“Oh, yeah. And I worked out a lot too, you know?”

“Yeah, I mean yeah, you look really, uh, gre…uh- healthy!” Mr. G said, waving his hand, trying to get the right word out, “Well anyway, I guess I will see you Thursday, alright?”

“Alright cool, thanks Mr. G. Have a good one.” She said, turning around and heading for the door.

“And enjoy the book!”

“I will, thanks!” Jill replied. As she neared the door, she could see a reflection of Mr. G behind her in the adjacent window. Instead of packing his bag and leaving himself, he simply sat there, staring at her as she opened the door.

Jill deposited her backpack in her locker and headed out of the building where her two friends awaited. “What did Mr. G want with you?” Tara asked Jill as they walked towards a bench to hang out between classes.

“Oh he just wanted to me to borrow his book for my final. Omigod he was *so* checking me out during that whole conversation.”

That comment seemed to spark something in Rhonda’s mind. She slowed her pace, causing Jill and Tara to slow down as well.

“Speaking of which, something’s different about you…have you been working out?” Rhonda said, scrutinizing Jill from head to toe, to head again. Jill scoffed.

“Pfft, uh, hello? I work out like every day?” she said playfully. Tara laughed.

“No you bitch, you’re like, like…buff!” Rhonda said.

Rhonda had noticed Jill’s very athletic body. Her shoulders continued to slowly broaden, and her arms were thicker, like a gymnasts,  while her deltoid muscles were now visible, not very much, but still accentuating her broad shoulders and noticeable through her clothes.

“Mm hm,” Jill gave her friends a confident smile, “Check this out…”

Jill set down her purse on the bench and hiked up her shirt, revealing her midriff. She leant back into a flex as Tara and Rhonda they let out a collective “Omigod!” What was once Jill’s toned tummy was now a visible six pack of abs with light bouncing off the ridges and grooves. Her curves were definitely more pronounced now as her athletic mid section pulled in tight on both sides before heading back out again into a developing A-frame in Jill’s upper body.

“And check these out!” Jill said. She then rolled up both of her sleeves and flexed both of her arms. To Tara and Rhonda’s further astonishment, her biceps bulged quite noticeably, rising up like, hidden weapons stored inside her arms. Her biceps weren’t massive but they were definitely there, like little hard balls underneath Jill’s skin.

The most exciting thing to Jill was the change in her arms. She had always desired to have bulging biceps, and although her arms were not even as big as, say, Rachel McLish's, it was a thrill for her to flex them and see her biceps balloon up. "Come and feel these," she said.

"Jill! Your arms are as hard as steel!"

“Hoooly shit, Jill! I-you-I mean, since when did you start working out like that?!” Tara exclaimed, half excited and half shocked.

“Mm, only for a little while,” Jill replied nonchalantly as she continued to flex her guns. “bigger than you thought, huh?” She asked proudly.

Jill held her arm straight out, completely relaxed. As it was, it could have belonged to a very well developed fitness model. Then she tensed it up a bit and a large, horseshoe like tricep dipped down, seemingly out of nowhere, the perfect complement to her peaked bicep.

“Are you serious? Are you on steroids or something?” Tara said, the excitement in her voice still ever present.

No!” Jill said, giggling, “It’s a secret…but I’m not ‘roiding up, don’t worry.” Her eyes met with Rhonda’s, and she noticed that unlike Tara, Rhonda had a somewhat worried look.

Jill then turned to Rhonda and flexed her biceps into a rear flex, slower this time, causing a small but visible vein to pop up ever so slightly on the top of her bicep. “Whaddaya think, huh?”

Rhonda stared at Jill’s arm as her bicep stretched and bulged. She seemed to struggle with her words for a moment, but after a few seconds of hesitation, the life seemed to creep back into her demeanor, if only slightly. “I mean-it’s amazing. I mean, we should talk about it more later,” she said, looking straight into Jill’s eyes.

“So you just started hitting the weights more recently and bang, muscles?” Tara said.

“Yeah, like pretty much. I mean I only used to do weights for toning, right? But I tried going a little heavier, and yeah, bang, muscles!”

“Dude, Jill, can you *promise* me something? Please? Don’t be an idiot and overdo it and turn into some muscle freak.” Tara said, putting her hand on Jill’s knee.

“Sure, if you promise you’ll let me film a Tara-Daniel sex tape!”

Tara screamed and threw her purse at Jill. The trio descended into mindless laughter. Right then, Daniel and Adrian appeared behind the girls.

“I thought I heard you guys!” Daniel said as the three girls squealed in surprise, “What?!” Daniel exclaimed.

“Nothing, nothing!” The three of them said, tapering their laughter down.

Daniel chuckled and quickly turned his attention to Tara. “How’s it going, babe?” He said, leaning down to kiss her. As they kissed, Daniel eyed Jill for a microsecond, who also happened to be looking at him. She smiled wryly at him and shook her head.

“Babe, hold on, you gotta check this out,” Tara interrupted. She grabbed Jill’s arm tried flex it, but Jill quickly got the idea and did it willingly. Daniel was so alarmed that he took a step back.

““Those are some impressive guns.” Adrian said, seemingly unfazed, “You trying to become a bodybuilder or something?”

“No, I think I’ll stick with fitness model!”

Daniel, who had been doing nothing but scratching his chin in confusion, smacked Adrian on the shoulder. “Dude, we need to get to practice, we got like five minutes.”

“What’s the matter, Daniely? Afraid of buff girls?” Jill said coyly. The six feet behemoth that was Daniel smirked and began walking away towards the football field with Adrian.

“Bye guys!” The three girls chimed amidst laughter.

As Daniel and Adrian drew farther and farther away, Jill could tell by the way they gestured to each other as they spoke that they were talking about her. It was a gratifying feeling.
“Is it just me, or did he actually seem terrified of you?” Rhonda said.

“Aww my poor Daniel. Big on the outside, pussycat on the inside.” Tara, gushing over her boyfriend, “Oh! But I need to remind you two, you’re still helping me with the dance, right?” Jill and Rhonda replied in the affirmative. “Great! So, I’ve settled on a more formal sorta vibe since last year’s was more casual, so now we need posters. Can you guys come up with some ideas for those?” Again, they replied in the affirmative.

“Awesome!”

The five minute warning sounded across campus, and with that, the girls stood up to disperse to their next classes. Tara said her goodbyes to Jill and Rhonda, who were both headed in the same direction. As their perky friend disappeared round a corner, Rhonda’s mood suddenly changed.

“The V-Fit formula…I’m guessing you took it?”

“Hell yeah! Never felt better. All the other stuff I’m taking seems to pointless now,” Jill said, flexing her bicep once more, “Why, something wrong, Rhon?”

Rhonda hesitated, some kind of battle of wills was going on in her mind, “No, nothing, I mean, just promise me you won’t take anymore doses, okay?”

Jill stopped walking and her expression now became as grim as her friend’s. “Don’t take-? Dude, girl, what’s going on? So it really is steroids? Are you telling me that?”

“No! No, no, it’s not that, I’m just—look, it’s just that it’s a new product, and I’m guessing you’ve read the info that came with it, but I’m just telling you, just lay off on it until it hits more independent studies can be done, okay? I’m not saying you’re in trouble or anything, I’m just saying, like, better to be safe than sorry.”

Jill was slightly more at ease. “I guess.”

“Just promise me, okay?”

“Ookay, I promise, Rhonnie.”

“Thanks. I know I sound weird but, you know…” She lost her words right as they arrived at Rhonda’s next class.

“Yeah…?”

“Uhm, nothing. I mean, you’re my friend so I care, okay? I’ll see you at lunch.” With that, Rhonda opened the door and walked in. Jill remained standing in the hallway, perplexed for a second, and then resumed her journey to class.

A few weeks later, after retrieving her books from her locker, Jill decided to make a quick pit stop at the ladies’ room. With minutes to spare before the start of 9.30 classes, the ladies’ was completely empty. Jill set her things down on the counter and washed her hands. As she gripped the knob to turn on the water, she felt a sense of power in her hands, as if she had the strength to easily rip the knob off the counter. She tugged at it, but it did not budge. Jill simply shrugged and bathed her hands in the icy water that came forth. After drying her hands, she looked at herself in the mirror and lifted up her shirt, admiring her abs which had grown more defined recently to a point where she didn’t even have to flex for them to be noticiable.

Just then, she heard the sound of a toilet flushing behind her. She quickly pulled her shirt down as she saw Alex emerge from one of the stalls.

“Hey! Nice to see you!” the bitch exclaimed as she walked over to the sink next to Jill.

“Hey back.” Jill said.

“How’s it going? You’re looking great by the way. Have you been working out?”

“I have indeed!” Jill replied as she flexed her bicep for Alex.

“That’s awesome,” Alex said as she washed her hands. Jill was a bit disappointed at Alex’s underwhelming response. “I mean, I go to the gym a lot myself, Genesis Fitness, do you know that place?”

“Yeah, I go there too.”

“Oh, awesome! Yeah, I usually just lift for tone, not to bulk up or anything, but it must be great to discover that you’re an easy gainer?”

Alex turned to Jill briefly and gave her the most curious look. “Sure,” she said, before turning her attention back to her hands.

The sarcasm in that one word was not lost on Jill, who felt a small bomb explode in her head. She also couldn’t help but notice that Alex was wearing a T-shirt and jeans combo that, despite its simplicity, seemed to accentuate her figure perfectly. I mean *perfectly*, as if the T-shirt and jeans were specially fitted for her. Her shirt accentuated all her svelte curves, and she wore the most perfect matching bracelet that seemed to have the magical properties of enhancing the shape of her incredibly toned arms. Her jeans curved at just the right place, accentuating her butt just nicely without looking too baggy or too tight, and one could see the figure in her legs in spite of the material that covered them.

“I like your shirt and jeans, by the way.” Jill said in a sort of kneejerk reaction.

“Oh, why thanks,” Alex said without turning to face Jill

And why didn’t Alex return the compliment by complimenting Jill’s…I don’t know, shirt, shorts, biceps, abs, *anything*! Didn’t this bitch know how things worked down here? Jill was desperate to find some way to make herself feel more adequate in front of Alex, but Alex moved with a purpose as she toweled her hands dry, rubbing every inch of her hand with the paper towel with machine-like efficiency. Alex picked up her bag and strode towards the door, her every movement was so graceful; she must have been a professional dancer to have beauty in such a simple motion. As she opened the door, she turned back to Jill, who was standing by the sink looking awkward as hell.

“Well, it was nice seeing you again; maybe we’ll catch each other at the gym sometime!”

Oh, you will, Jill thought. You will.

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Chapter 6 – Pumping up in the shower
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2014, 12:53:40 am »
Jill stepped out of the shower, dried herself off and put on her bra and panties. She felt great. She had hit the weights without mercy that evening, working every muscle group that she could in the short time. As the months had passed, Jill kept up her workout routine, hitting the gym twice every single day without fail so that she could work a different body part to its extreme.

As she stood looking at herself in the bathroom mirror, there was no spare fat on her body. Her belly was flat and her abs showed when she flexed them, got tired, or laughed. She loved that. She wasn’t the only girl at her old school with abs, some of the cheerleading girls had a 6-pack. But Jill’s abs were becoming more defined than any of them plus she was the only girl one with an equal body to go with them. She crunched down on her abs and watched as they separated into six blocks of muscle that looked perfect on her. She worked her hips and watched her abs writhe and play across her midsection.

Jill began rubbing her dainty, feminine hands over the smooth pale skin of her stomach, feeling each crevice, ridge, and mound that made up her recently endowed abdominal muscles. She flexed her stomach hard and loved the way each mound went from soft-squishy tissue to hard, tight muscle. She giggled as she felt her muscle stretch and contract under her soft, pale skin; she found it fascinating and amusing.

As she pumped her tight abdominals over and over, small veins began to protrude from her lower abdomen, which teasingly led to the area between her legs. While rubbing the lines of muscle along her stomach, Jill's small girlish fingers found one of those veins. It stood out strongly because of her thin, pale skin. Her eyes went wide, a small tight-lipped smile beaming across her face. It was the first time she noticed the vascularity in her abdominals.

She dropped to the bathroom floor and started doing pushups. She kept her body rigid as she pumped up and down in perfect form. Her pecs and triceps started getting pumped. Jill liked the way her muscles felt when she worked them. After 70 pushups, she turned to do some pull ups on the shower bar. She started with an overhand grip and pulled herself up slowly and smoothly as she looked in the mirror at herself. After only a few reps, Jill could feel the burn.

She switched her grip to underhand and started again just as smoothly and slowly. Jill turned her head and looked at her biceps as the powered her up and down. Her biceps were always great, but working like this made them even more impressive. The peak began to grow and sharpen. A single vein snaked down the peak on her left bicep while another snaked across the bicep on her right arm. Jill went up and down slowly watching the muscle fibers stretch and then contract with power. After thirty perfectly smooth pull-ups, she let go with her right arm and started powering up only with her left arm. The muscle bunched and flexed as Jill's body went up and down as smoothly with one arm as she had been doing with two. After twenty pull-ups she looked at her arm and smiled. Her arm muscles with their prominent veins looked impressive, even to her.

She pulled her arms up and flexed as hard as she could in the mirror. She felt the familiar 'jolt' of her body locking up as her muscles bunched together. Hers arms were already trailing with vascularity from wrist to shoulder after a hard pump. Her arms huge, but very dense and tightly packed with muscle. Her biceps felt like the hardest and fastest growing muscle on her body and she loved watching them grow with each workout. Each hard ball of muscle pumped and full of blood.

It had been a long time since Jill had really looked at herself like this in the mirror. She was alone and looked great. The water from the shower covered her perfect skin and made her body look all the better. Jill pumped her arms again and again watching her biceps grow a bit each time until satisfied. She did a double bicep pose in front of the mirror. As she let her arms fall to her side she looked at them unflexed. She flexed them again and watched her arms swell with muscle. She was usually proud of her biceps, but sometimes she just wanted to flex them over and over for her own enjoyment and watch them go from looking lean, but flat to bunching up into a perfectly peaked dual-headed monster of power that stretched her skin and showed power beyond what could be expected from such a cute girl.

She flexed in the mirror a little longer. Her peaks were pretty damn sharp today, especially after her quick shower pump. Her veins were pulsing and becoming more visible by the day. Her shoulders were looking pretty good too with a feint vein starting to appear on top of the bulge.

Jill flexed her right arm against her side to watch the back side of her peak. She traced it with her left index finger. She turned quickly and flexed and left arm. The vein on the top throbbed as she pumped a couple of times. Jill loved her veins and wanted more of them to pop from her body. She wanted to create a roadmap of thick veins all down her arms even when she relaxed so that anybody looking at her would see the power that they possessed.

Her heart beat quickly with excitement. She loved how her body looked, how sexy her sharp ridges had become with her newfound muscle. She decided that she wasn’t going to stop growing until she became the alpha specimen of pure muscle power. She promised herself right there that she would become bigger, stronger and more ripped than anybody thought possible for a girl of her age.

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Chapter 7 – A night out at the club
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2014, 09:31:27 am »
Another month passed and Jill continued to hit the gym, the changes in her body were becoming more obvious now. For that reason, she continued to cover her body to hide its changes until she was ready to reveal herself in full. Tonight was the night when her friends would see her new body in full for the first time.

The sun went down over Los Angeles, and as the hour grew late, the 405 and 110 freeways slowly lit up like Christmas trees with only red and white lights, depending on which side you were looking at them from. In the heart of that hive of scum and treachery known as Hollywood, LA’s hottest new nightclub, Neo-So, opened its steel plate doors to the masses. Hundreds of eager night clubbers, all dressed like it was the party of a lifetime, formed a line that snaked all the way down the street and round the corner. Thumping bass pulsed from within the building, clearly audible to all the unbearably excited clubbers outside.

Jill stepped out of her car, and almost immediately attracted several stares from other clubbers heading for Neo-So. She felt confident and powerful, having worked her body in the gym every day.

Dressed in a sexy halter top and skirt, with her hair tied back into a glamorously sexy ponytail, she realised that this would be the first time her friends would see the new and improved Jill as she had covered her body up until now. The realization of the changes in her body really hit her as she felt herself surrounded by the sounds of the Los Angeles night life. She walked a short distance towards Neo So, and it didn’t take long for her to recognize Adrian, Tara and Daniel standing on the street corner, waiting for her. She waved at them as she crossed the street.

As she got closer, she noted the distinct looks on each of their faces as they saw her approaching. Her diamond calves were flexing with each step and her thighs would show a bit of definition as well. Her arms were also bulging as she carried her handbag. Daniel’s look was a sort of brooding worry. Tara’s was one of total shock. Adrian’s typical confident look didn’t break.

“Wow, Jill!” Tara exclaimed as her boyfriend looked on, his face seemingly unable to decide if it should looked worried or confident. Maybe it was just that her attire created optical illusions to bring out all the right qualities, but Jill seemed more muscular than when he last ran into her a few days ago. In fact, it was totally unmistakable now: she was buff like a gymnast only bigger and more defined with a noticeable A-frame to her figure.

As she walked up to Tara, Daniel noticed how much broader Jill shoulders were compared to his girlfriend’s. Her abs were also bold and visible in spite of the dimly lit sidewalk they stood on. And Jesus her arms and shoulders were fucking toned with the clear exaggeration of a bodybuilders shape showing through her sexy outfit. She now also had a visible vein running right down her biceps and into her forearms as her arm relaxed by her side. It didn’t make sense to him. Her muscles seemed enhanced by the ultra-feminine clothes, hair, and make-up.

She was wearing a rather simple black top that strapped around her neck.  It tapered to her waist and ended to reveal her lower abs.  The outfit seemed so simple on her now, but Jill recalled how much effort it was to find something that would work for her. 

She was very pleased with her appearance tonight.  Her shoulders and chest were prominently displayed, and the tops straps met behind her neck so her traps were still nicely featured as well.  She had her hair pulled back into a ponytail which further emphasised her shoulders and traps. She looked at the cleft between her pecs that traced from her collar bones down to where a normal woman would display more conventional cleavage (she had little of that to show-off, but her weight training gave what she felt was still plenty to look at).  She liked how the pectoral muscle tie-in to her deltoids was clearly visible with this cut, which had been what drew her to this dress since that was one of her favourite anatomical features and what she really wanted to show-off. The musculature in her back was amazing, her lats had gotten really defined and her waist was getting really small, her delts and traps had started to jump off her back. Tonight was her night.   

In the last six months, she had noticed that a vein constantly stood out in this location on both shoulders, even when she was relaxed, and she often admired it in the mirror.  Her bare lat peeked out from below her arm as it stretched the fabric of her top, ultimately allowing it to expose everything from her mid back upward to her shoulders.  A woman with a more conventional physique would have needed a complex bra to provide support with this cut without exposing straps across the open back, but she was able to get away with simple built-in padding in the chest (to achieve enough decency to appear in public) without any real need to support anything. 

The muscles of her quads were only barely visible above her knees, obscured by the length of the dress’s hem, but her calves looked fantastic. Like her forearms, the veins in her calves were beginning to pop and remain prominent, regardless of exertion.  They snaked over her shins and around the bulging muscles that were tightly balled and hard as rocks due to the three inch high heeled shoes that she wore.

“Hi guys! What’s up?” Jill said, her voice still as girlish and feminine as it always was. Okay, so if she wasn’t on the juice, was it really the amazing genetics? The possibilities ran through Daniel’s mind so quickly that it nearly stunned him.

“Jill, I mean, wow, you look amazing,” Tara said.

“Thanks girl. Daniel, lost for words?”

“Pfft, in your dreams,” he replied, smiling coyly, “Let’s get in line before it gets too long.”

The four of them joined the tail end of the line, which by this point was so far from the club that the music coming from inside was barely audible. Daniel sighed, “Shit, getting here early didn’t do shit for us.”

“Say, where’s Rhonda?” Tara asked.

“Oh she had some crap at work she had to do, late night shift.”

“Aw, poor girl,” cooed Tara.

“So what’s going on, Jill?” Adrian interjected, “If you’re not on the ‘roids, there’s got to be something else to it, right? I mean-“

“There are a few women who can build muscle like guys, you’re looking at one of them!” Tara said, gesturing to Jill grandiosely. Jill gave a cheesy smile and flexed her bicep which had become bigger, hard and more defined than the last time they had seen her flex.

Everybody paused for a moment, admiring the definition in Jills rock hard bicep. The vein that was previously only slightly visible was now prominently on display for everybody to see, snaking over the top of her bicep peak and down into her arm. Every time Jill flexed her bicep she came over with a powerful feeling, a sense of strength and intimidation that she enjoyed, especially when coming from an athletically inferior male.

“Not even guys can build muscle the way you do, Jill. Really, what’s going on?” Adrian said, unfazed, his arms folded. Jill gave him an increasingly hostile glare. His prodding was not welcome.

As if on cue, a tough looking bouncer appeared before the group. He certainly looked the part, being bald, dressed in a black suit, and wearing one of those cool ear pieces with a telephone wire coming out the back.

“What’s up, what’s up you lot,” the bouncer said in a striking English twang, “Is it just the four of you?”

There was a moment of surprise, but Adrian, collected as always, replied “Yes.”

“Come on,” the bouncer said as he gestured for them to abandon the line. Tara turned to Daniel and smiled excitedly.

“This is awesome!” she squealed as the four of them streamed past dozens of hapless clubbers who could only look on enviously. Jill was used to being “expressed” into clubs with her friends on the grounds of their sheer good looks; I mean you’re talking about two football hunks and two blonde girls, but this was still the shortest amount of time she’d had to wait to get inside any club, let alone the one that everyone’s been talking about for the past few weeks. Maybe the bouncer liked her muscles.

The music got louder and louder as their express lane to good times got them closer to Neo-So. The club had a minimalist post modern look, and it was clear that someone had put in a lot of money and love into building it. Inside, a complex array of lights bathed Neo-So in artistic, deliberate shades that alternated slowly between harsh primary colors and more muted ones. The whole place looked very artsy and very cyberpunk.
“I can’t dance to this crap! I’m getting a drink!” Adrian shouted to Jill over the music.

“I’ll go with you!” Jill replied. The two of them headed for the bar, and as they did so Jill attracted stare after stare from both guys and girls in the club. Of course, she always did attract stares when she went clubbing, but it was obvious that these stares were a different kind. She liked the change, and it made her body feel more powerful. She loved the way her sleeveless top showed off her bigger arms and shoulders, and how the obvious bulges were visible through her clothing. A wave of euphoria washed over her and she smiled to herself, tracing her hand slowly over the veins in her forearm as she walked.

The bar was in a separate room from the dance floor, and was thus a little quieter, although Jill could still feel the pulse of the music in her chest. Adrian got a Red Bull and Vodka, Jill got a Rum and Coke. They found a booth and sat across one another.

“Looks like you’re already getting some attention,” Adrian said, glancing at a booth adjacent to them with two guys and girls, all staring at Jill.
“I quite like it, to be honest,” Jill said. In spite of the complex relationship between her and Adrian, she always did feel that she could be more upfront with him than anyone else. Perhaps it’s the way he made it seem like he already knew everything, and therefore there was no fear that he would respond in a bad way to anything.

“Is that so?” Adrian said, sipping his drink.

“Yeah,” Jill said, pausing to think. The music was helpful in filling the gap where an awkward silence would be in any other situation, “I used to think that having muscles was like a bit gross, but they’re not gross, they’re powerful.”

“You know, Daniel’s getting jealous of you.”

“Oh yeah?” Jill said, raising her eyebrow and smiling wryly.

“Jealous, scared shitless, I don’t know which one. He doesn’t want to admit it of course, but I can tell.”

This time it was Jill’s turn to learn towards Adrian, “How do you know? What does he say?”

Adrian took another sip, “I see him in the locker room after practice checking himself out. Admiring his biceps and shit. He never does that. Never. And the look on his face when he’s doing that, it’s like he thinks you’re using voodoo magic or something, draining the muscles from him.”

She laughed triumphantly, “I don’t know if I told you this before, but he was a pretty skinny kid back in sixth grade. But when he started getting all into like football, that’s, you know, when he started…”

“Gotcha.”

“…to build himself into, like, modern Daniel.”

“Man. This whole thing sounds kinda tragic when you put it that way!” Adrian said, and they both laughed. In that moment, there was a brief moment of understanding between the two. As their laughter died down, they found themselves gazing into one another’s eyes wordlessly.
“There you guys are!” cried Tara as her and Daniel approached the booth. Daniel sat next to Adrian and Tara next to Jill, “Ah, I love this place. Love it. Tentalon should be in a few minutes! What’ve you guys been talking about?”

“Current affairs!” Adrian quipped as he eyed Daniel.

“Dude, you sound like how my brother talks to my parents,” Daniel said, laughing, “Where did you go? Out! What did you eat? Food!”

“The lights here are amazing. Jill, you gotta come dance with me. The lights are too amazing.” Tara said as she grabbed Jill’s wrist and dragged her along towards the dance floor. Jill gave Adrian an “Oh well” sort of look as they rose from their seats, and the two guys followed them out as well.
As arpeggiated sequencers looped over and over to an earth-shaking programmed drum beat and blasts of overdriven sawtooth and square synthesizers, Jill and Tara gyrated their bodies wildly in ecstasy while Daniel dry humped his girlfriend and Adrian simply bobbed his head, drink in hand. Although Jill was a regular clubber, her new muscles made her feel sexier and assertive on the dance floor, as if the whole place was dancing to her, not the other way around. As the song wore on, she stopped feeling the music. She did not feel enveloped in the beat, because she felt as if every swing of her hips, every thrust of her toned, muscular arms and every bend of her knees was making the music happen. For a brief moment, Jill was certain that the music was feeling her.

The experience was cut short when Tara patted Jill on the arm, snapping her out of her trance. Jill opened her eyes and saw that her friend was sweating like a pig. Her hair had lost its shape as it cling to her face from all the sweat. She signaled that she needed to take a breather and Jill understood. Together with Daniel and Adrian, they slowly made their way through the crush of the crowd back to their booth near the bar.

Amidst the jovial banter, Jill took a sip of her drink and as she peered above the rim of her glass, she saw two figures in a dark corner by the bar. Instinctively, she realized that the body language of both figures wasn’t quite right. She lowered her glass and leaned forward to get a better look. Tara and Daniel took note and followed her gaze.

No, it couldn’t be. Was it really that girl again? That weird Korean girl that kept following her around? Jill recognized the scene immediately as the intoxicated man was practically about to pin Kee Yoon to the wall.

“Aw shit, someone’s about to get raped!” Daniel guffawed. Tara snapped around and gave her boyfriend an indignant look, “What? We’re in a crowded place, someone’s probably gonna-“Jill got off her seat and marched towards the scene between the two figures. With her fists clenched she could hear the creepy dude’s ominous words to a petrified Kee Yoon as she got closer and closer to them.

“Look, come on, there’s no need to be scared, I just don’t want you to be lonely ya know?”

“Hey!” Jill shouted. The man turned around. Standing before him was one seriously hot chick dressed to kill. But wait a minute, this girl was fit as hell. She had her fists clenched, which made her arm muscles bulge visibly and her veins pop out of her forearms. The man stared at Jill for a moment, confused by this combination of sheer beauty and muscular strength. He looked back at Kee Yoon, who looked even more terrified of Jill than of him, then looked back at Jill, who was giving him a death stare. Maybe he shouldn’t have had so much to drink. He slowly slinked away from Kee Yoon and without saying another word, walked past Jill out of the bar room, looking confusingly into her stern eyes as he passed by her.

Kee Yoon, still backed into the wall, looked straight into Jill’s eyes for a microsecond before staring at the floor, thoroughly embarrassed. As Kee continued to stare at the floor without moving, Jill looked at her for a moment, and without exchanging words, turned around and walked back to her table.

“Nice going Jill! Awesome!” Tara said as she and Adrian clapped, “Is it just me or have I seen her at school?”

“Yeahp, she goes to school with us,” Jill said as she sat down and finished her drink.

“Well I am proud of you, girl,” Tara said, patting Jill’s bulging shoulder.

“Yeah. That was actually impressive, the way that dude fucked off like that. Looks like those muscles of yours have some practical application,” Adrian said. Jill could tell that he wasn’t being sarcastic for once.

“Pfft, ‘practical application’? Who says that, dude?” said Daniel, seemingly oblivious to what had just happened. He gulped down his drink and then gestured for Tara to scoot out of the way, “I gotta hit the john.”

“Me too, actually, I need more paper towels,” Tara said, “And seriously, awesome job, Jill. You rock.”

With Jill and Adrian once again left alone, they bantered for a while before Adrian felt something in his thigh and whipped out his smart phone to check the text message he received. As he typed away, Jill sat back in her seat and smiled to herself. She looked down at her arm and admired the power that coursed within her. She clenched her fist and watched her bicep rise out of her arm, this time far more pronounced and bulging harder than it used to when she first hit the weights.

Adrian, Daniel, Tara, Kee Yoon, the club and everything else in life momentarily seemed to become a distraction as she felt another wave of euphoria wash over her. It was an amazing feeling that she wanted, needed more of.

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Chapter 8 – Showing off at the gym
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2014, 10:47:16 pm »
First of all I want to apologise for the last chapter... I kind of half edited it then posted without realising so it wasn't quite finished and a little confusing!

Fall semester went past day by day, and as the temperatures started to drop and the summer faded into overcast skies and dead leaves, Jill found the most opportune time to start covering up her ever-changing body when at school with long sleeves and pants. She was revelling in the changes that were happening to her, but even then the attention she was starting to attract was becoming too distracting, even for her.
She continued taking her Ultra-Platinum supplements daily and spent several hours each day pumping iron at the gym. All summer long she had pumped and pushed and grunted and packed on the muscle. She discovered her genetics were downright freaky - in 6 months she had transformed herself into a powerhouse of muscle, and her body showed no signs of stopping. That was fine with her. She wanted to keep growing and growing, to be truly huge, to become a beast!

Daniel was clearly anxious to see if indeed Jill was getting bigger underneath all that fabric. It was killing him, and Jill could tell without him needing to say a word. Which is not to say that Jill wanted things to go back to normal, of course.

Speaking of excitement, her little dust-up at Neo So that one Saturday had left her shaken. Such an overt show of power, with none of the subtlety and unspoken signals she was so fond of. She remembered feeling powerful in that moment, but when she returned home, she felt as if for those few seconds, she had stepped out of herself and watched this imposter occupying her body stand up to that drunken fool in an assertive, no, *masculine* sort of way. Perhaps she just needed some time to acclimatize to not just her changing body but her changing attitudes, but at any rate, she laid off the weightlifting for the time being and went back to cardio.

It was around her first week in a month without bulking up that she started to feel a force underneath her thick hoodie and sweatpants. Something bubbling under her skin that was threatening to break free and expose itself from the confines of its fabric prison. It was like her mind and body were being bombarded by millions of little itches she couldn’t scratch. She couldn’t quite *feel* the sensation, but she knew it was there, and it bothered the living hell out of her. Her brain felt like it was on fire and she was sometimes overwhelmed with a desire to just strip off her clothes and show her body off for the entire world to see. She was only calmed when her thoughts diverted to her body, and the thought of continuing to transform it. But thoughts weren’t enough sometimes. Thoughts were only real to the person who thought them. Jill wanted to make her thoughts real not just for herself, but for everyone around her.

She was on the treadmill at Genesis Fitness wearing her unusually conservative sweatshirt and pants attire. As the music pulsed through her headphones, Jill could feel the crackling, burning sensation wracking her brain. Her body was sticky and sweaty underneath all those clothes, and the combination of the two was killing her.

From the corner of her eye, she saw a familiar figure. She snapped her head to the right and, two treadmills down, saw Alex on one of them. That bitch. Jill felt a gripping sensation in her heart when she leaned forward to get a better view and saw that Alex was dressed in a sports bra and shorts, looking unbelievable. Her body was glistening with sweat and her hair was sticking to her face as she sprinted at full speed on the treadmill. She looked so confident, so unbeatable. The treadmill was at full tilt and it was running at full speed, from the looks of it, yet Alex was looking like a trained Olympic sprinter.

Jill felt foolish now, barely going at jogging speed on her treadmill and only at a slight tilt. She felt fat in her baggy sweats. She heard some men behind her laughing. They must have been laughing at *her*. At how stupid she looked. She turned around, and saw two meatheads having some ridiculous conversation with one another. Almost immediately one of them locked eyes with Jill, and in a moment of embarrassment she spun around like nothing happened. What the hell, Jill? Since when did you go around looking at guys? You *never* looked at guys in the gym, *they* were looking at *you*. The sensation in her brain grew with intensity. Then, as the song shifted gears into its chorus and her ears were blasted with an onslaught of double bass drums and overdriven guitars, she ripped off her headphones, punched the emergency stop button, and hopped off the treadmill as it slowed to a halt.

She needed to pump some iron, to get the blood rushing and to feel the burn. She needed to release her anger in the best way that she knew. As she approached the weights section, she felt her heart beat faster, and the crackling sensation died down like clockwork.

“Hey Jill!” Jill her her friend Pindar’s voice in the distance and looked with a smiled as he walked over to her.

“Hey!” She smiled and waved at him.

“Good to see you again. You’re moving rather quickly for the weights!”

“Heh, yeah. I needed a break from all that cardio.”

“Right! How’s the weightlifting going?” Pindar replied, clearly oblivious to what lay underneath Jill’s clothes.

“Oh, awesome. I could use a spotter actually, if you’ve got a minute.” Jill said. She didn’t, really, but she wanted an excuse to show off to him.

“Sure, sure. Just give me a minute, I gotta go take care of something, but I’ll come find you.” He said, before making his way into one of the adjacent offices.

Jill finally reached the weight rack. As she stood by the weights, nobody batted an eyelid at her. She counted six guys and two women in the immediate vicinity, and it was as if she didn’t exist.

She started off with lighter weights to get the blood flowing through her muscles before she would hit the heavier weights. After a couple of warm-up sets she began to sweat and get quite warm inside her clothing. She realised that this was her moment to show off her hard work and let everybody see what she had become.

Without trying to be too theatrical about it, she slowly took pulled off her sweatshirt. First she revealed her chiselled, deep ridged  8 pack abs first with clearly visible obliques running alongside. This was followed by her sports bra, and toned pectorals and powerful arms with veins rippling throughout them. As she set her shirt down by a corner, she immediately noticed the stares she was now receiving. Many of them were trying to be nonchalant about it, but more so than before, the sense of astonishment was palpable, especially from the women.

Her abs were incredible, an eight pack of shredded muscle. They looked like a  washboard of solid muscle. Her oblique muscles slashed from her hips down to her crotch, setting off her abs perfectly. She was now exposed with her washboard stomach on display for everybody to see. Her stomach looked really impressive now, as she tensed her muscles, producing a brick-wall effect from the top of her shorts to the base of her rib-cage.

Jill looked at herself in the mirror and was shocked at what she saw. She now looked like a proper bodybuilder, ripped and shredded with muscle on top of muscle all over her body. The striations of each muscle were pushing out through her skin in a prominent display of power spurred on by her workout.

Jill continued to look at her reflection. Her muscles bulged powerfully, but it wasn’t just that. Her whole frame seemed to have widened, thickened somewhat. Her shoulders were broader, her abs were more defined than ever, and her whole body was bulging muscle not because it had been exercised a lot, but because it had *gained* muscle mass. She looked over to the treadmills to see if Alex was still there. She was not. Disappointment.

Jill was now incredibly muscular and the commanding figure she cut, even amongst the fit people at the gym, was striking and imposing. She was easily the most ripped person there, bigger than a lot of the guys and easily bigger than the other girls. She didn't have an ounce of fat on her body. She was muscle, all muscle.

Through her training, she had developed parts that the other woman simply didn’t have. Her thick neck was surrounded by big trap muscles that led out to wide muscular striated shoulders which rippled as she moved. Her arms were thick and meaty now, like a true bodybuilder, with a thick vein running down each of them, branching out into smaller veins running down her forearms, and rippling with defined muscle. Her pecs bulged out with clear definitian, giving her stunning cleavage on her chest. The muscle striations were clear across her chest. Her lats looked like thick wings hanging down from her wide shoulders to her narrow hips which looked even slimmer due to the mighty breadth of her shoulders.

She also removed her track pants to reveal the tight Lycra shorts underneath.  Jill’s thighs were thick and muscular now, with visiable striations and detail. Even just standing there, you could see those quad muscles flex as Jill shifted her weight slightly. It looked like she had a teardrop of muscle just above her knee, big solid, striated quad muscles that were obviously very strong. Her calves also bulged, the two heads of solid muscle clearly visible, covered with veins and flexing under her thin, tan skin.

This girl was mature beyond her years and ripped beyond what anybody could imagine for a girl of her age.

As she continued to look at herself, she thought about the permanence of the changes to her body. She felt like she was saying goodbye to what used to be her lithe, curvy figure, as it was being encroached upon by thick, hard muscles. She looked down at her chest and saw that her pectorals were thicker, rising noticeably out of her torso and, like some kind of virus, invading and annihilating those two womanly virtues of hers that swooned boy’s hearts for years. She pushed against her breast with one hand, and was alarmed at how shallow the softness went before her hand felt the rock hard pecs that lay underneath. A feeling of dread came over her. She could swear it was the same feeling her dad felt when he realized he was going bald. These were her boobs, for God’s sake. She watched them grow when she hit puberty at 12, and though there were other girls at school who had much bigger ones, they gave her that womanly confidence that made her one of the hottest girls at Portsdown High. And they were disintegrating before her eyes beneath a rising tide of muscle.

Jill’s body, liberated from the confines of her warm clothing, was enveloped in the gym’s air conditioning, and she felt comfortable for the first time in days. She picked the heavy dumbbells; a far cry from the 15 pounders she struggled with a month ago, and moved from set to set without taking a break.

Now free from her clothing, Jill loved watching herself workout in the gym mirrors, with every pump she could feel the strain of her biceps as saw them push outwards with her veins supplying the blood through their thick network across her arms. With every lift, she saw the extra definition that the strain of the weights brought out. This was how she wanted to look all of the time.

Aside from the sight of her muscles bulging and rippling with each pump, she could feel her whole body seemingly getting tighter and tighter and she could feel the blood pumping through her thick veins.  The next set was a little more difficult, but still hardly worth stressing over. The massive muscles of her arm bulged with each rep, dancing beneath her glistening skin. Thick, fat veins surfaced, beads of sweat dewed and rolled off her reddened skin, great muscles surging with goddess-like strength. Slowly, Jill curled her arm up and down. As she did so, she tensed her big bicep and tricep muscles. As she watched herself in the mirror her eyes grew wide with disbelief. The big ball of muscle that was her bicep seemed to get bigger and harder with each rep. Veins were popping out everywhere. Now the fibres of muscle were literally bursting out of her skin as she pumped out rep after rep. Jill's triceps writhed like snakes as the heads of muscle bulged with each press as she pushed herself to the limit. Her muscles swelling to breaking point with each rep.

She completed her routine with machine-like focus and precision, never cheating and always ensuring her muscles were worked fully and evenly.

She did every conceivable exercise with the dumbbells, taking only a few seconds for a breather in between sets. She couldn’t believe it; it was as if she had this huge reservoir of unspent energy that had just accumulated inside her for all those weeks, now being expended at once in this one workout. Every time she finished a set of 15 reps, she immediately moved onto a different exercise.

Jill concentrated under the bar, getting a good grip and balancing the weight. She proceeded with excellent form through 7 reps, and still felt she could go on.  She grunted softly as she pushed up the 8th rep, her face flushed red with exertion.  Her skin was glistening with sweat as she marveled at her muscle and the power and energy she possessed.  Breathing deeply Jill grunted even louder as she obviously strained, but successfully pushed the weight up for her 9th rep.  At this point some of the guys in the area began to watch on.  Jill pushed with all her might, screaming out a grunt and with shaking arms she struggled for a second, her face grimaced and she screamed out a second grunt as and pushed up the 10th rep.

She felt confident but her arms, shoulders and chest felt fatigued from the last set.  She rested for a minute, after they loaded the bar, and then felt ready to go.  Her arms and shoulders were still pumped and filled with thick veins popping from her skin.  God she looked powerful.  Jill gripped the bar, and took in a deep breath in has she lowered the bar to her chest.  Then a heavy exhale as she began to raise it back up.  I can do this she thought; my muscles are pumped and strong!  Up went the bar, with surprising ease.  She continued through her second and third reps in similar good form, with breathing and grunting getting heavier but no signs of tiring. 

At the fifth rep, she felt her muscles tiring and burning.  Red in the face and sweating more profusely, Jill ignored the pain and intensified her effort.  Even redder in the face with veins protruding along her temples, with a loud animal-like grunting exhale she managed to push it up.  Jill had never felt such burning pain during a lift and knew she had very little energy left, but she needed to do one more! Her face was beet red and intensely strained, and her body was soaking wet with sweat. Her arms, torso and legs all visibly shook with the struggle but the bar slowly but surely kept moving up!  With a deep booming grunt that called the entire gym to her attention, Jill pushed the bar the rest of the way up!  Her body shook severely and she panted loudly for a minute or two as Jill rested on the bench. 

As she caught her breath and felt the burning pain subside, she lurched from the bench like a wild animal, ecstatic over what she had accomplished.  GRRRRR !!! she roared as she struck a most muscular pose at the mirror.  Yeahh!!! she shouted as she watched her traps, shoulders, pectorals and arms explode, veins popping fiercely as she flexed.   “Look at my pecs!” she roared.  “I’ve got veins popping out of them now” she cried out in delight. She swore that her pectorals had to be at least 2 inches thick and now had incredibly thick veins sweeping them and a deeply etched crevice in the middle. 

Jill was oblivious to the stares of awe in the gym as she then turned into a side bicep pose. She took the position and then flexed hard, harder than she had ever flexed before. Her rippling muscles came into action popping a rock solid peak down by her side. A thick vein popped out of the top and snaked its way across her bicep, splitting off into other veins which criss-crossed her muscle. She pushed her chest upwards as her pectoral slabs pushed out behind her bicep with visible striations throughout.

She was so caught up in her thoughts that it took her a moment to see Pindar standing behind her in the mirror. She spun around in surprise, seeing Pindar’s face. His eyes were ready to pop out of their sockets. Jill couldn’t help but giggle at his comical expression, and her anxiety washed away in an instant.

“H-hey!” Jill said, smiling girlishly at him.

“Jesus fucking Christ,” was all Pindar could manage. Jill laughed at him and flexed her bicep, which looked noticeably bigger and bulged harder than ever before. Her split double bicep peak pushed against the skin and developed looked like a rock. Jill squeezed it with her other hand but it wouldn’t move it was solid. Jill immediately became turned on by this and a little bit wet below.

Spurred on by her incredible body, Jill brought up her other arm and stood there in front of the gym mirror. She watched the muscle bulge as she made a fist on the arm that was now fully exposed and slowly bent the arm at the elbow to fully flex her biceps.  The muscle tightened dramatically, and more veins began to emerge on her forearm, biceps, triceps and deltoids with the action.  She repeated this pumping action with her arm three times successively.  Her big bicep bulged with an incredible peak. Fibers and veins pushed out under her paper thin skin. It was about the size of a baseball. A hardball. Her triceps bulged as well, filling out the back and bottom of her big upper arm with hard, rippling, muscle. Pinder was shocked as he looked at Jill’s sweat coming up from her body. That muscle was pumped.

The separation between her bicep and shoulders was large and obvious, her thick shoulder muscles developed into a strong, thick neck, leading up to her beautiful face and long, flowing blonde hair.
Jill felt like the biggest, strongest, most powerful woman on earth. She looked it too and could easily enter, and win any local bodybuilding contest if she decided to enter.
“Jesus, Jill, you’re ripped.” He said.

He had a thing for bulkier girls, but all the other female trainers he worked alongside were too old for him, and while there was a cute fitness girl here and there at the gym, none of them measured anywhere to what Jill was now. In an instant, he felt privileged to know Jill, who had suddenly gone from an acquaintance at the gym to the most beautiful woman he’d ever come across.

Though it was kind of pointless by now, he spotted Jill as she worked out, as he said he would. As she went from the bench press to the shoulder presses, he felt like he was in the presence of a celebrity; at least, a celebrity of his mind. Jill was so perfect, and he felt stupid for having treated her as a mere acquaintance all these years. He wished he had taken the time to get to know her a little more, hell he wished that he knew she was going to get huge like this years ago.

Jill  walked over to the chinning bar and took an over-handed grip and did 10 very easy looking reps. She got down and hooked a 45 pound weight around her waist.  This time the reps were slower, and by the end of the sixth rep she was groaning with effort. Her upper back was covered in veins that started directly in the center and then tapered to the sides. Striations punctured her skin everywhere, and small bulges of hard muscle gathered in places I didn't even know were places.  Her glutes and thighs were just being carried along for the ride, hard and gravity defying.  On and on she went. She yelled out in defiance as she completed her fifteenth rep. Her lip was twitching in a snarl, and two veins pulsed in her forehead.  Sweat was now flowing down her body again, the pain evident in her face, wet with perspiration. Every time she completed a rep she would arch her back causing her perfect breasts to push against the already weary material. Her abs seemed to be flexing pretty hard, and her entire abdomen was awash with veins and bulging with hard muscles, packed extremely tightly under her almost non-existent skin.

She completed 25 solid reps, and then jumped down. Another tough workout complete.

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Chapter 9 – Argument with mum
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 10:54:31 pm »
Jill pulled up to the driveway and stepped out, having returned home from the most epic workout of her life. As she walked towards the front door, she smiled and looked down at her thick, powerful body. Her arms were particularly impressive; what used to simply be featureless sticks now had all sorts of details and sections. She admired the way her biceps were neatly partitioned from her bulging shoulders, and she could just about make out the individual serrations in her triceps. There was also thick vein that was running down each bicep and branching off at her forearms which she loved to trace with her fingers. Her whole body was turning into a statuesque work of art and it made her wet just thinking about it.

She walked in the front door and was immediately faced with her mother, chopping vegetables at the kitchen. Jill realized that because she was so distracted looking at herself that she had forgotten to put on her sweatshirt and her muscular body was plain as day to her mom. Shit.

“Oh my God! Jill! What in the hell did you do to yourself?!” Mom screamed, dropping her knife and making her way towards her daughter. For once, Jill couldn’t find words to talk back. “My god! My GOD! Ahh!”
“I know what I’m doing, mom!” Jill said as mom hovered around her personal space trying to take in what she was looking at.

“What the hell is this?! What is- I know you like to work out but you’re taking STEROIDS now? Look at yourself!!! Have you completely lost your fucking mind?! Have you fucking seen yourself in the mirror?!”
“Mom!”

“Explain yourself! Now!”

“Okay listen to my voice! Steroids, okay, they would make my voice deeper! I still look and sound like me!”

“Look at all those veins, and your breasts! Look at you!” Mom shouted as she got up and invaded Jill’s personal space. Jill shouted in protest as mom jabbed at her thick pectorals, “Where are they?! Where are they, Jill?! You’re turning yourself into some freak!”

Jill felt like a bomb exploded in her head, and a force inside her poured itself out. “Okay, you know what? I *want* to turn myself into some freak! It’s my body, I can do whatever I want to it! I want to be big and strong and powerful and that what I am becoming”

“Don’t you dare talk back to me-“

“I mean GOD, mom! I feel great! I feel healthier, stronger, better than I’ve ever been, and I’m still a girl. I’m still a woman.”

“You think people will accept-“

“You should be thankful I’m not like puking my guts out to lose weight, or, or, cutting myself, or getting high out of my fucking mind, or any of the other thousand things I could be doing to really destroy myself that girls out there my age are doing! And I’m still getting good grades, I’m going to get into college, I’m doing the things that *should* make you happy! But now you want to control how I, how I look“ shouted Jill.
“You are on steroids and you will stop it right now. You will NOT lift weights anymore and you will NOT go to the gym!”

“Even if you take away the gym, as long as I have a freaking FLOOR to stand on, I can do pushups, I can still get bigger whenever I want to! You can’t control that! You can’t!”

Jill calmed herself, resisting the urge to use her incredible muscles to punch her mom in the face and send her flying across the room as she so easily could. She took a moment to collect herself, “Look mom, I know it looks bad, but I like literally discovered that I can get big like this naturally like very easily, and I’m just doing it for a few-“

“Mom-“

“Not! Another! Word! My God, Jill. It’s bad enough you’re giving your father and I such a hard time over college, now you’re…you’re destroying your body by turning into a MAN! Christ, my god, my own daughter…” She stormed off from the kitchen down the corridor, her voice trailing off, on the verge of tears.

Jill was left standing there in silence. Her first thought was of Alex laughing at her, hiding in the bushes somewhere, watching the whole thing. She wanted to be mad at mom like always, but she had to admit, it was her own damn fault for forgetting to put her sweatshirt on. She could feel the crackling in her head slowly creeping back in. But now it seemed like hitting the gym again would trigger a nuclear apocalypse. She looked down at her body once more, and in spite of the embarrassment, she could not deny how much bigger and powerful she was now.

The crackling subsided. Slowly but surely, she found the will to move from her spot and head for her room. She slammed the door behind her and flopped down onto the bed. As she rolled over and lay on her back, the days events replayed in her mind. She thought about her gym workout, about how she loved watching her muscles ripple and bulge as she pumped the weights and noticed new definition appearing with each repetition.

She lustfully ran her fingers over the prominent, powerful abs that were now exposed, pushing her finger down into the grooves between each muscle. She now had six powerful abdominal slabs with the beginnings of an eight pack below. Adorning each side of her abdominal wall were prominent oblique muscles, all resting on top of a sharply cut Adonis belt. Flexing her belly caused the abs to pop out even further. Jill jammed a finger into one of her tensed abdominals and was thoroughly impressed at how incredibly hard it was. She wondered if a regular student at the school could even hurt her with a punch.

She kept her left hand on her abs and raised her right hand up, underneath her sports bra and onto her pecs, thick and defined like a plate of armour protecting her. Jill massaged her chest, probing the firm tissue beneath her skin and feeling every ripple and striation in her chest. She traced her finger along the veins which now popped out of her chest pushed by the thick muscle underneath.  As she rubbed her hands over her huge pumped pec muscles she became more and more moist in her panties. She could only imagine just how powerful her back was now.

She cupped her hand around her round shoulder and traced the thick vein down her bicep with her finger. Jill loved how the veins felt as she played with them and followed the roadmap they created through her arm. She tensed her arm and flexed her horseshoe tricep hard, feeling it grow as she did so and noticing every striation now appearing through her skin. Her muscles were shredded with steel hard fibres and covered with veins that evidenced the raw strength that she was developing.

This turned her on immensely, she loved her new muscle, she loved the power, and she loved the imposing figure that she cut at the gym earlier as she showed off, flexing her power for everybody else to admire and awe. Her skin was starting to sweat as she lost herself in a fantasy, inspired by her incredible body as she stroked and caressed it, feeling the veins which were popping out everywhere between her thin skin and the hard fibrous slabs of muscle underneath. Her veins surged with fury to fuel her flex.  The long vein covering the length of the top her biceps was as thick as it worked its way up to her shoulder, and now extending itself to sweep across her pectoral.  An equally thick rope like vein extended under the length of her bicep into her armpit.  The crisscrossing veins seemed to double in both quantity and in thickness from one end of the biceps to the other as she tensed her body.

Her soft lips made her forget about everything else going on around. Her muscles, still pumped from her gym session, along with her body heat drove her wild.

She dropped her left hand downwards, feeling past the v-shape in her lower abs and into her panties to the top of her clit. She had turned herself on so much that simply brushing past her vagina was enough to send tingles of pleasure throughout her incredible body. She chewed her lip sensually as she shuddered, causing her abs to ripple beneath her hand and tighten into a solid slab of muscle as she climaxed.

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Chapter 10 – Admiring herself in the mirror
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2014, 10:19:19 pm »
“Fifteen…Sixteen…Seventeen…” Jill grunted as she lowered herself down before pushing herself back up. The wooden floor of her bedroom creaked slightly as beads of sweat slid off the teenage girl’s face. When she reached thirty, she let out a sigh and sat on the floor, leaning on the wall. She let out another satisfied sigh as she looked at her arms, which bulged visibly. More and more veins were making themselves known, pushing up through her skin.

Since Jill had started on her bodybuilding journey she had become addicted to the pumping weights. The school did have a gym, but it was only available for guys on the football team and was closed after school hours. That meant at the moment, thank to her mums ban the only way for her to work her body was in her bedroom.

She towelled her face off in the bathroom and flexed her guns as she looked herself in the mirror. Two powerful balls of rock hard muscle ballooned out from her arms. Impressive, and harder looking than the last time, but Jill noticed that while more veins were popping out across her body and she could see the definition in her muscles deepening. She had indeed grown slightly bigger since her last visit to the gym; her biceps and shoulders bulged powerfully, her abs were cut as hell, and clusters of teardrop shaped lumps of muscle were forming around her thighs. She was definitely getting more defined, cut and vascular as time went on.

Seeing her own body in the mirror was always impressive. She found it hard to stay calm as she saw the massive bulk of her muscles. She thought back to the time when she had been a scrawny little creature. Well, scrawny wasn't totally right. She had been normal. That was no longer the case. She had taken control of her body.

It had started so innocently. Her body was responding perfectly to the training. She felt the burn, she conquered the pain. Within a few months, she started putting on muscles like crazy. Soon, she was fit, fitter than she ever had been. She had been bitten by the iron bug and she had caught muscle fever. Muscle mass was everything. Slowly, all that was soft about her disappeared. She had turned herself into steel. Her body expanded, forcing her to buy bigger clothes and to change the way she stood and walked. She began to radiate this weird confidence. Her face remained as beautiful as ever but as lines of her muscles emerged under her skin her body was becoming harder and more angular.

Jill didn’t want to go out there, but it was 7.30 am and she had to get to school. She struggled to put on her T-shirt, which now clung tightly to her whole body. She groaned as she forced her muscular thighs through her tight jeans. She grabbed her backpack and hesitantly made her way for the door, furrowing her eyebrows at the tight feeling of her clothes. As she was about to step through the door, she glanced at herself in her wall mirror and stopped to admire the way her muscular body pushed through her clothing like a marble statue of a Greek God. There was nothing she could do about it, her body had changed so much that her muscle was obvious, even through her clothing.

She noticed that through the neck hole of her T-shirt, she could see her thick pectorals creeping up from the bottom towards her thick neck and bulging shoulders. Only little over six months ago, it was nothing more than just plain flatness, followed by her boobs below. Now Jill could see these two rock hard plates of muscle rising out of her body, slowly erasing the breasts that she had grown up with.

Jill’s shoulders stood out prominently underneath her tight t-shirt which acted more like a second skin. Her muscles clearly defined her as a bodybuilder now, creating an extreme hourglass figure, lean at the waist through to impossibly wide shoulders.  This made the most striking initial impression to any onlooker as they sloped down from her neck to the widest point of her body at her deltoids.  Her upper body structure tapered from the head of each of her shoulders down to an impossibly tiny waist.  Jill loved admiring her V-shape in the mirror.

As she looking at herself in the mirror, she could see the fibers of the muscles in her arms twitch and pulsate despite the lack of any discernible movement of the rest of her arm.  The skin covering her body was tightly stretched and paper thin.  Jill could follow veins over the striations of her uncovered upper chest muscles that meandered outward and then turned down her shoulder.  Her shoulder muscles capped off at a point as they integrated into a mass of biceps and triceps of her upper arms, while a network of veins cascaded in seemingly random directions over the ridges and valleys formed by the intertwined muscles of her arm.  Her bicep muscles bulged prominently against the weight of her schoolbag in her hand, although they certainly could not have been taxed by the relatively light weights.

As she lifted her schoolbag, the muscles in her forearm bulged, making the bowling pin even bigger and more muscular. She flexed her forearms even harder, watching the muscles expand and bulge in all their glory.  Her forearms seemed to widen and thicken at least an inch with the exertion. She admired herself for a moment watching the veins in her forearm slowing come to life, gradually bulging and popping as she continued to coyly hold the tension. She curled her wrist up and down several times, admiring how big the muscles were in her upper forearm were. They were big and shredded, with veins crisscrossing everywhere. Her forearm was much, much bigger and far more muscular than any she had seen before, and they were HERS.

She could see the steel cords of muscle in her bicep twitching and flexing with every movement of her arm. The back of her arm was filled with powerfully big tricep muscles. When she straightened her arm, those triceps bulged, almost bursting out of her skin.

She put one hand on her hip. She watched her deltoid ripple below her skin and the bulge of her triceps become visible.  She admired the veins that were always prominent around her forearms as they wrapped over the underlying muscle down to wind over the hand on her hip. 

She pulled up the bottom of her shirt and her gaze quickly moved to the exposed flesh of her ripped stomach, which naturally attracted the eye due to the contrast of her skin against the bright pink top and light blue pants.  The contoured musculature of her midsection could be seen in relief though the tight-fitting top as the abs emerged from below her breasts.  The contours under the tight top flowed to the bottom of the halter and emerged in full detail in the uncovered muscles below.  The muscles formed the iconic washboard that typifies a perfectly developed physique.

Then she exhaled all the air from her lungs. She flexed her abs and then literally pulled the flexed muscle in under her rib cage. She had such tremendous muscle control that she could will her abs to pull themselves in and up into her diaphragm. Her waist became absolutely tiny.

She relaxed and admired the way that her curves flared out down her legs before sweeping together at a tiny knee joint.  Her light blue jeans did not seem allow any of the detail beneath to show, such that her legs could only be taken in by their profile, but the muscle structure was unmistakable.  The curvature was reminiscent of the legs of a football player, tracing out powerful quadriceps that gathered together above the knee in large knots.  Hamstrings emerged to form their own sweeping arch behind her leg, impressing an onlooker with even more mass to the upper leg.  At the widest point, each of her thighs appeared to be larger around than her waist, although Jill wondered if this was simply an optical trick played on her eyes by the tan stripe of bare flesh between the two coloured garments of the her outfit. 

As her eyes finally made their way to the exposed calf muscles visible in the mirror, the profile of her legs once again flared out in a prominent bulge below the knee before trimming down to her small ankles.  As in all the other exposed portions of her body, veins could be seen standing out in relief under tightly stretched skin. She squealed with glee. Her shorts were almost totally consumed by her now massive quadriceps and prominent, round butt. She squatted down slightly and her jaw almost dropped at the shape and size of her tensed thighs and glutes. Finally, Jill stood up on her tiptoes, causing her large calves to flare up in size, fully revealing their diamond shape.

For a moment, she didn’t seem to recognize the girl in the mirror, but as she scanned her body from toe to neck, she found her face again and a feeling of reassurance washed over her. She was still Jill Rhodes. And she loved her new, powerful look.

“Maybe just a little more,” she mused with a smile, flexing in front of the mirror and liking what she saw.

It was at this very inopportune time that the door suddenly snapped open, nearly decking Jill in the face, as mom stopped short of colliding with her daughter as she stepped inside. The two of them looked at each other for a moment in awkward silence.

“You’re going to school?” Mom asked.

“Uh, yeah?” Jill replied incredulously.

She picked up her backpack with one hand and flexed her huge, solid, vascular bicep with the other as a show of defiance and intimidation to her mother as she stormed out of the house.

“Jill! Come back here! Don’t you walk away from your mother!”

The door nearly ripped off of its hinges as Jill slammed it shut with all her strength.

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Jill Rhodes - My longer enhanced version
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2014, 02:58:34 am »
Alright its time for some images.

The artwork is buy the original author "rhinehartd", although I have taken some of his other work from another story and photoshopped the faces to fit with this edited version of his original story.

Again, if the original author would like this removed please let me know.

Here are some images up to this part of Jill Rhodes' story

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Chapter 11 – A lesbian encounter
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2014, 03:34:56 am »
This chapter began as part of somebody elses story and has merged into here. Unfortunately I cannot remember the original source.

A week passed by and Jill continued to work her body with whatever she could find at home but it wasn’t enough. She searched for various heavy objects in the house to lift, but aside from the furniture, which she had a tough time grasping with just two hands, there wasn’t anything in the house that weighed more than ten pounds small enough to be curled. Regardless, she continued to work out with whatever she could find. She needed to get back to the gym so she decided to ignore her mom and head out anyway. The great thing about being a member of a 24 hour gym is that is is open all night.

As she was getting ready for her first heavy workout in a week, Jill was admiring her body in the locker room mirror by hitting a few quick poses in her new gym gear. After revealing herself at the gym last week she figured that there was no point in covering up any more. Besides, she enjoyed the attention that her incredible body was receiving from both men and woman at the gym. Suddenly, the door opened as Sarah, a gym regular that Jill had spoken to a couple of times, walked in.

"Don't stop just cause of me", Sarah said quickly.

"What? I didn't know you were there. I thought the gym was empty... um I wouldn't have done all that..."

"It was beautiful", Sarah cut her off, and approached. "You have the most beautiful arms in the world and those abs... Can I touch them?" the girl asked.

"I guess." Jill replied, not really sure about how to react.

Sarah reached out slowly and tenderly rubbed Jill's stomach. "Flex them" She said.

Jill crunched down hard. A rivulet of sweat rolled down the center of her abs. Sarah caught it on a finger and licked it quickly. Jill frowned, but Sarah looked up with a smile. "Its sweet. You must take good care of yourself." Jill didn't say anything. Sarah stood up straight. She was perhaps 5'6". She reached out to Jill's arms. Jill pulled away. Sarah looked up at her.

"You didn't ask to touch these. Besides, don't I get to examine anything?"

Sarah smiled and took off her sweat shirt. It was clear that Sarah worked out and was as proud of her muscular body as Jill was. Even not pumped her slim body and perfectly proportioned muscles looked great. Sarah always looked like she had a tan and it helped to make her look cut year round.

"Mind if I warm up a bit?"

Jill smiled. "No go ahead. I have some things to do anyway."

She turned and went to the leg extension machine and set the weight at 75 pounds and started pumping. Her legs were ready to work. Her legs pumped and pumped, up and down. She flexed her quads each time she brought the weight up then slapped her thighs after holding a flex extra long on one rep. The sound of the solid smack make Sarah look over and smile.

Jill did another rep then another and held it. Finally she let her left leg drop and started again with only her right light. The reps were slower, but the burn deep in her quad felt so good. She frowned in concentration as she flexed her right leg while holding up the weight forcing the striations in her leg to bulge outwards. She put her left leg up and then let her right down and continued until her quad burned. She stretched before quickly going to the leg curl machine. Sarah watched Jill laid across the machine with her butt in the air doing leg curls. Her legs were so long and so perfect that Sarah could not help but stare. She had seen Jill almost every day, but had never seen her uncovered like this. She had no idea what she had been missing.

Sarah herself wasn't a lesbian, she knew that. She had a steady boyfriend back home in Chicago, but she loved muscles. She loved the human body and was attracted to anyone who's body looked perfect for them. Sarah watched as Jill did alternating reps with her legs. Jill had to have the most naturally perfect proportions she had ever seen. She felt jealous and walked back towards the locker room.
Jill followed Sarah back to the privacy of the women’s locker room and walked up behind her.

Sarah walked over to the mirror and flexed her arms. They were smaller than Jill's, but still cut like a fitness model. Sarah flexed her chest which was her naturally strongest body part. She didn't even bother to isolate her pecs in workouts anymore for fear of them taking away from the rest of package on stage. She put her hands on her hips and spread her lats. Sarah loved that pose. It made her feel so strong, like she could take on the world.

Sarah put her right leg out and went into a double bicep pose. Jill traced her arm first, admiring the shape of it before wrapping her hand around the smaller girl's upper arm. She squeezed down a bit on Sarah's arms to feel hardness of them. They felt great under her hands. Then Sarah flexed harder. Jill felt the biceps grow under her hands and the triceps tighten. It sent a rush through her. Jill couldn't remember the last time she felt this aroused, and never with another girl. Sarah pulled arms down and in front. She pressed her palms together and flexed her pecs. She pumped a few times then held it.

Jill watched Sarah’s flex in the mirror. Her hands went around her shoulders and arms as the smaller girl flexed her pecs again and again. Each time her chest got harder, more define and better looking.
"Go ahead feel them", Sarah urged.

Jan slowly slid her hands down from Sarah's shoulders to her chest. Her chest felt even better than it looked. Jan ran her fingers down between Sarahs' pecs and around the entire area even rubbing against her best several times. Sarah's nipples were already hard and poking out despite being behind a sports bra and lycra top. Sarah finally relaxed her flex and turned around.

"My turn", she announced.

Jill smiled and flexed her right arm right in Sarah's face. It looked so big up close than Sarah just looked in awe for a few moments before reaching out with both hands and feeling Jill's powerful arm. The iron hardness of it was almost more than Sarah could take. She squeezed it as hard as she could with both her hands, but could not even press the muscle in with her finger tips. Jill waited while Sarah squeezed. Sarah’s' forearms flexed as she tried to make a dent in Jill's massive peak.

Jill smiled and then squinted her eyes before really pouring into her flex. The muscle jumped into a solid double headed peak that spread Sarah’s fingers apart on the biceps and the triceps. Sarah could feel the fibers contract and harden beneath her fingers. She felt a rush of heat from head to toe.

"Oh my...", she whispered.

Jill turned and flexed her left arm. Sarah reached out for it immediately. She traced it and rubbed it before pulling close to Jill's arm and squeezing as hard as she could. Jill flexed harder again.

She ran her hands down Jill's body past her hips and butt down to her legs. Jill shifted her weight and flexed her left leg. Sarah rubbed it and ran her hands down Jill's leg all the way to her calf. Jill pointed her toe and let Sarah trace the muscle there too. She felt Jan's abs again but could not stay away from her arms. Jill flexed her right arm again as hard as she could. The muscle bunched up and peaked impressively. Sarah went close and closer before finally kissing Jill's proud peak gently at first and then more aggressively.

Sarah loved the hardness and shape of her arm, it was so perfect she could not help herself. She licked and kissed Jill's right arm, following every crevice and detail then hungrily went to her left. She traced the shape with her tongue before kissing it and rubbing it more. Finally Sarah fell to the ground. Jill joined her on the floor. Both of them were breathing heavily and smiling at the same time.
Their lips touched in a passionate embrace. Both women were so turned on by their bodies that they couldn’t help but follow their emotions.

“Shit, sorry” blurted Jill.

“Don’t worry” replied Sarah, “I enjoyed it.”

“Me too” replied Jill, still in shock over what had just happened.

“ You are incredible", Sarah said. “Thanks for letting me feel your body, it gives me something to work towards”.

"Sure, you're welcome", Jill replied.

"That was the best workout I've had in a long while."

"Same here. Hey next time you going to a show, let me know. I want to be there."

"Next shows not until next year early March."

"I'll remember that."

Jill stood up and headed back in the cool autumn air back to her house. The cool air helped clear her head and her hormones. She had never been a part of anything like that. Jill walked back into her house, a new woman.

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Jill Rhodes - My longer enhanced version
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 10:35:40 pm »
Really love the story by rhinehartd and yourself Edinaus! and the fact you've modified some of the original drawings to supplement the story is cool too, does that mean we can expect some more of them when Jill is a more freakier size :D ?

yeah... Im just posting them bit by bit! I have 22 chapters so far

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Authors: [Rinehartd/edinaus] Jill Rhodes *enhanced version*

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View