Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574217 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 04:15:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•  (Read 129127 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Another story start. I hope it'll work out. Once again, it will take time, since I'm busy with commissions and real life stuff, but I just want to try to do this.

And tomorrow ... The World!
by El_Roy_1999

"Ladies, if I may have your attention?"

Harry Sawyer Jr. had climbed on a chair and looked around in the office. Ruth looked up to him, but only in name. Ever since his old man had died, the company had slowly built up a huge debt. Business was faltering and people apparently no longer needed any tractors. The economic crisis had erupted a few months earlier, but everybody had expected a quick recovery. So much about that.
"So, are you all listening?" He stared at Norma, who just wanted to finish her chat. She stopped and looked at him anxiously. "Good. Fine. So, here's the news: Yesterday, there was a big stock market crash. Our money is lost and we're done here. I'm sorry to tell you, but you're out of jobs."
It took a few seconds for his words to sink in. Ruth stared at the formerly smug young man whose hair had turned gray and drab overnight. She sighed. There wasn't much anybody could do. Around her, the other women started to cry, to plead or to mumble. Somehow, Ruth failed to get angry. She had known Harry Jr. was not worth it. She stood up, took her jacket and walked past him, picking up her coat and hat. With a deadpan voice, she said:
"Good job, Harry."
He wanted to remind her that he was still Mr. Sawyer to him, but her pitying look dissuaded him.
Ruth stepped outside and watched the graying autumn sky. She shrugged again. Still better than Russia. Maybe she'd find a job again soon. One man's loss must be another man's gain.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: And tomorrow ... The World!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 02:14:41 pm »
Three months later, Ruth's mood had considerably darkened. Her money had just run out and the only reason why her landlady hadn't thrown her out yet was because she had herself been forced to give up the house, unable to pay the mortgage. Then, the bank had collapsed, allowing her to keep on squatting in her room. However, there was no future in this situation. The newspapers were full of grandiose announcements suggesting that this was only a temporary downturn and that the economy would soon recover, but it didn't look this way from her perspective.
Work as a secretary was hard to get. She had managed to hold down a job for a few days, but then that business had also gone belly-up. She was now sitting in a diner, reading the newspaper and frowning at the headlines. She put it down to take another sip of coffee, then fumbled for a cigarette. She knew that smoking women were still seen as prostitutes or worse in this part of the country, but she didn't care. Smoking was cheaper than eating and not being hungry was better than having a good name at a time like this. She lit the cigarette, took a puff and grinned at the tired looking gentleman who frowned at her from two tables away.
She had asked the manager whether she could work here, but he had just shrugged and told her that he barely managed to get by now. Still, she had to find a way to earn some cash and soon. She looked at the embers and ashes and reached for her mirror. Was this the future? She checked her looks. She was pale, tall and quite nice to look at. She had an oval face, long lashes and black locks. She was certainly no beauty queen, but if this was the last chance ... She shook her head. Best not think about it. She looked out of the window. In the street, an automobile plodded along. Imagine that she had been saving for one of these and now this.
Suddenly, she recognized someone. She got up, threw a few coins on her table and ran out. The wind outside was cold and dry. She held on to her hat with one hand and waved with the other.
"Hey! Over here! Jacob!"
The man turned around, saw her and waved back. He crossed the street carefully and took off his hat. She hadn't seen him in years and he had changed quite a bit. He was still quite handsome, but he also seemed very thin, this making him seem even taller than his six feet. He wore his black hair short, but she could see some of it had turned gray and his skin had grown dark and leathery.
He greeted her enthusiastically, shook her hand, embraced her and finally kissed her on her cheek. She laughed at him as he fumbled for words:
"Ruth! Nice seeing you. I was looking for you. How are you? What do you do?"
"Nothing much. I'm fine, but I'm looking for a job. How about you?" She stopped and asked:
"You were looking for me?"
"Oh, yes. I need help and I thought, well, I can ask. So, you're looking for a job? That's nice. I have one to offer."
"Tell me more."
"I will. But we shouldn't do this out in the open. 'Les oreilles ennemies vous écoutent.' if you will."
"We can go to my place."
"Are you sure your landlady will approve? I wouldn't want to embarrass you."
"Jacob, I've known you since we were little kids in Lublin. We're like brother and sister."
"Cousins. Let's be cousins."
She grinned and said:
"Besides, it's better than to go to a hotel."
He nodded.

At the house, they climbed up the stairs and reached her room. The building had once been quite nice, but the landlady had stopped spending money on maintaining it some time ago and it had begun to be quite dilapidated. The older woman still lived here, but she didn't manage to care about Ruth's guest. Looking at her tiredly, she kept her thoughts to herself and did her best to ignore what she thought would be the death blow to her reputation. The only thing she managed was a short "You keep your door open, will you?". Ruth agreed quickly and led her companion to her quarters. It was small, clean room, with a narrow bed and a small table. There were some hooks on the wall to hang your clothes on and a basin for washing. There was also a shelf full of books. Most of them were second-hand or even borrowed and never returned. Jacob smiled as he browsed the shelf.
"Turgenev, Zweig, Hemingway ... Not  a very feminine set of authors, don't you think?"
"Who cares? They read well. How about you? What have you been reading?"
"Hesse mostly."
"Really? I usually find him to be too absorbed in his own talking. Always the spirituality and the self-awareness."
"That's what I like about it."
"Fine." She sat on the bed, leaving him to lean against the wall. "What did you want to talk about?"
He smiled and said:
"Well, you are looking for a job and I'm looking for a person I can trust. I'm going to be blunt: I'm looking for a secretary."
"Like a typist?"
"Not quite. More like Rilke to Rodin. Someone who helps me organize things, who will criticize my work and who will help me get things right the first time. Do you think you could do that?"
"Why not? If I may ask: What will you be paying me? I have bills, you know?"
"Absolutely. I don't know, you'll have your own apartment, food and drink will be provided. Maybe 500 dollars a month?"
"Are you serious?"
"Do I ever joke?"
"Then I'm in." She nodded. "What business are you in, by the way?"
He grinned.
"Get packed. I'll tell you on the way."

Three hours later, they were sitting in the first-class compartment of a westward bound train. Jacob had carried her luggage all the way to the station, eschewing the services of taxi drivers and porters. Now that the train was underway, he was relaxing, adding:
"We have a long journey before us. I'd recommend you to sleep now. There's going to be a lot of excitement when we arrive."
"What kind of excitement?"
"The usual. You'll see." He closed his eyes and added: "Oh, just one thing. For the sake of the whole thing, do not call me Jacob when other people are present. It would spoil the show."
"Fine. How should I call you, then?"
"You may address me as Master. Or as Enlightened One. Either is fine."
"Master? Enlightened One? What kind of business are you running?"
"You'll see. I'd prefer it to speak for itself."
"If you say so."
"So does the Master."
With these words, he remained quiet and soon began gently snoring. Ruth stayed awake. This whole situation was odd. She had to admit she was intrigued. Somehow, Jacob, she corrected herself, the Master was a mystery to her. She had known him since he had been a kid, but this was different. Did she truly know who he was? People changed, sometimes for the worse. Suddenly, she was afraid. Maybe this was like one of those scary stories she had heard: Of Turkish pashas paying young men to abduct young women and force them to become slaves. On the other hand, she was pretty sure that this place was as far from the East as it could be and she certainly was no longer in the age for any harems. Besides, she knew him after all. Jacob was all talk. He wouldn't hurt her. This was just one of his stupid ploys to impress her.
Still, she stayed awake as the landscape became flatter and flatter and the world outside went dry. She wondered where this would take her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 04:37:49 pm »
In the end, she must have fallen asleep, since she was woken by the train's whistle. She opened her eyes and tried to find out where she was. Before she could, she saw Jacob do something extremely odd. He was pulling off his hair and putting it in a box. A wig?
She watched him as he took a fake beard from another one and put that on. She had to ask:
"What's going on? What are you doing?"
He turned around. This was the moment she realised he was topless, wearing only a kind of wide, black skirt slashed with red.
"I'm just getting ready for our arrival. It won't take long."
"Fine, but what about the hair?"
He turned away and began lining his eyes with black make-up.
"There is one thing you have to realise, if you want to be successful in this world: Never let anybody find out what you're going to do next."
He put on a wide, sleeveless red shirt and added a black robe, vaguely similar to a monk's outfit. She saw a rampant tiger tattooed on his wiry chest. Finally, he put on ear-rings, a large wooden amulet and several rings. He slipped out of his shoes and put on some sandals. The train stopped.
Jacob checked his looks and nodded, putting on some dark glasses that conceiled his eyes. He put up the robe's hood and turned to her:
"How do I look?"
"Jacob ..."
He lifted his finger.
"Please."
"Master ..."
"Better."
"What is this supposed to be?"
"Wait a moment, you'll see."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 05:02:51 pm »
The door of the compartment opened. A huge man held it open and Jacob, no, the Master, stepped outside. As he walked out, he said in a strange, singing voice:
"This is my new secretary. She is allowed to thread in my footsteps."
The huge man with the military haircut lifted his fist and shouted:
"Yes, Master!"
"Calm down, my pupil. We are not at war. Not yet."
He walked out, followed by Ruth who carried her suitcase and by the enormous man. Now that she could take a closer look, she saw that he was wearing some kind of carnival uniform. He also carried a handgun and a strange, curved knife. He was quite intimidating in his black and red outfit. What was he up to? Was this some kind of blackshirt, Mussolini-like organization?
She was rather afraid by now. If the things you heard from Europe were true, there was a lot fighting between uniformed paramilitaries now. She hoped this hadn't been a mistake.
She climbed out of the railway car and saw a cheering crowd. There were people in uniforms similar to those worn by the giant, there were men, women and children in simple smocks with odd symbols embroided and a small brass band was playing a rousing melody. Everybody was cheering as Jacob advanced through the crowd, distributing blessings and handing out small gifts. He kissed babies and laid his hands on presented heads. He seemed almost demure at their adulation and walked through the parting masses. He finally reached an automobile that was waiting for him. The large man held open the back door and helped him in. He waved at the crowd as Ruth slipped inside.
After a few final blessings, the car started and carried them with him. The bodyguard travelled on the running board. She asked her boss:
"What was that?"
"That, my pupil, was gratitude. Undeserved, for I am just a humble servant, but there you are."
"Gratitude? What for?"
He held out his hand and motioned at the greening landscape. The area was surrounded by desert, but here, amidst small hedges and trees, the gardens bloomed and the fields were bountiful.
"For this."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 03:31:33 pm »
The car drove through orchards and fields, when a large structure came into view. It loomed like a mountain, with towers, turrets and bunkers. Above it, Ruth could see balloons and dirigibles floating in the clear air. The car slowed down and the Master opened the roof, standing up. She saw lines after lines of uniformed men and women stand at attention as the car passed them. He blessed them as the car went by and they looked at him adoringly. They lifted their fists and saluted. The car stopped in front of the building's gate. There, another guard, equally uniformed in red and black but wearing facemasks and silver details on their clothes stood to attention. Jacob got out of the car after a small set of steps had been set up and blessed them too. Then, he walked to a lectern covered in black velvet and decorated with a red symbol showing an intertwined triangle, circle and square and gave a speech. Once again, he spoke in this strange singsong voice:
"My pupils! It is a great joy for me to return to this blessed county. I have seen the toil you have invested into its soil and it makes me proud. It tells me that you are truly following the tenets of my teachings. This will be the foundation upon which we will build a new world. A new world for us to prosper in, a new world free from poverty, a new world free from the shackles of slavery."
There were cheers all around.
The Master accepted their thanks gladly and finally retreated into the fortress. As he left, he ordered one of his attendants to distribute small gifts and to open the mess hall for the feast. Then, he disappeared. As the men and women marched away, Ruth got out of the car and followed him inside.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 03:42:20 pm »
As soon as she came in, she realised that the building was a maze. Within seconds, she felt lost, having no idea where he had gone. She wandered about in confusion, still carrying her suitcase around with her. What was going on? Where had Jacob disappeared to? The endless corridors with marble floors and columns were intimidating, just as the paintings that showed the Master leading his people to greener pastures, unifying the different parties and receiving the prayers of the masses. This whole place was highly confusing and irritating. It had a certain operetta feeling to it. Everything was bizarrely overdone, as if it had been built as an elaborate hoax. She wondered where everybody had gone too, when she was suddenly interrupted by a young man in uniform.
"Madam? Are you the Master's new secretary?"
She turned to him and nodded:
"That's right. Where is he? I'm afraid I must have lost him?"
"Ah, don't worry. The fortress is a little confusing, but you will get used to it. My name is Journeyman O'Toole. I am to take you to your quarters. Would you mind following me?"
"Not at all. Thank you very much."
He led her through the labyrinthine building, passing courtyards, further gates and what felt like miles of corridors and stairs before finally arriving at a small door next to an enormous portal. He stood to attention and explained:
"This will be your apartment. The Master will send for you soon. Your clothes have been laid out for you, please be ready."
"My clothes?"
"The Master believes in uniformity of appearance in order to enhance the feeling of community we all crave."
She hesitated:
"I see ..."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 06:04:42 pm »
Ruth walked into a sumptuous apartment. There were three rooms, a living room, a bedroom and a kitchen. There was also a door that led outside into a small garden. The apartment was clean, the floor was laid with parquet and the decorations made of brass and stucco. The furniture was simple, yet elegant. There was a large painting on the wall, showing a battle-scene. There was also a piano in the living room as well as several bookcases. She was surprised to find the same style of novels she liked to read. She couldn't help feeling uneasy. On the other hand, she appreciated the gesture. There was also a bowl of fresh fruit and some flowers.
The bedroom was equally fancy. A large bed, a wardrobe and a small, yet useful bathroom. She discovered the clothes on the bed. Surprised, she picked them up. A black trouser skirt with red details, a blouse, a black leather belt with what she decided to call the cult symbol, a uniform-style jacket and a black and red cap. There were also a pair of gloves and shoes, both made of soft black leather.
Ruth wondered what this was supposed to look like when she suddenly heard a disembodied voice above her:
"Greetings. I am Karel, your automatic assistant. May I be of service?"
She looked around, asking:
"Who was that? Where are you?"
"I am above you. Look up."
She did and saw a strange set of rails mounted to the ceiling. On them, a boxy machine was mounted that looked at her through a camera lens.
"What are you?"
With a clicking, choppy voice, it replied:
"As I have said, I am Karel, your automatic assistant. May I be of service?"
"I don't know. I'm supposed to get dressed. I'd be glad to be left alone while I do that."
"Of course. If you need assistance, call me."
She nodded, unsure of what to make of this.
"I will. Now shoo."
With a click, the machine set in motion and disappeared through a flap in the wall.
Ruth undressed and put on the outfit. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she was surprised. She did look impressive. Quite threatening actually. She grinned and stood to attention, thrusting out her chest. The breast pockets swelled, the tightly cut blouse gave her a slim waist. She looked good.
Time to pay Jacob a visit.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 09:06:41 am »
When she approached the enormous door, it opened automatically, showing a large corridor followed by a beautiful garden. In it, there was a platform on which Jacob was sitting. He was still wearing his disguise, but was also stripped to his waist. She could see he was quite muscular in a wiry kind of way, his skin tanned and dry. She could now see the tattoo on his chest and was surprised by its complexity. There was not only the tiger but also a series of strange symbols around it. The whole thing seemed quite mystical in its way. As she walked closer, she was suddenly surprised by a group of men that ran out from behind the columns that supported the gallery surrounding the garden. She cried out:
"Hey! Be careful, there are ..."
Before she could finish, the first one had reached Jacob. However, while she expected the man to hit him, Jacob stood up with lightning speed as if uncoiling and grabbed him by the hand, throwing him in the air with ridiculous ease. The next attacker came on, but the bearded man simply side-stepped him, grabbed him and sent him to the ground. More and more assailants poured in and tried to master him, but he was like flowing water. With simple, innocuous movements, he defeated each and every one of them, never stopping in the flow of his attacks. Soon, the first of the attackers gave up.
Finally, he stood there amid his fallen enemies and bowed to them. They got up, groaning and equally bowed to him. He said:
"My pupils, you are progressing nicely. I am impressed. Soon, you might be able to become my equals. Continue your studies."
They bowed again and shouted "Yes, Master!", before leaving.
Ruth waited until they had gone and said:
"That was amazing. How did you do that?"
"There isn't much to it. It is a technique I learned in the Far East. It is quite powerful, as you can see, but only as long as your opponent relies merely on his own strength."
He stretched and sat back down, motioning her to do the same. She was a little uneasy with kneeling on the wooden floor and looked out for a chair. He noticed her gaze and said:
"Of course. I'm sorry." Addressing the emptiness, he said: "Pavel, would you kindly get me a pillow?"
The machine replied from the rafters:
"Yes, Master." With a series of clicks, a rail extended across the courtyard and the boxy machine-servant appeared, holding a large and comfortable-looking pillow. He set it down next to Ruth, who sat down.
"Thank you."
"My pleasure, Madam."
The machine disappeared again. Ruth watched it as it clicked away and asked:
"What is all this? What are you up to? When were you in the Far East?"
Jacob smiled behind his beard and said:
"That were quite a few questions. To answer them in all briefness: This is the house of the Master. It is both a fortress and a temple and it is the place where the new world will be born. This is also the answer to your second question: I will build a new world order, full of prosperity and justice for all. For this, I will need your help. And about the Far East: A few years ago, I took a longer trip there. It was quite eye-opening. I would recommend you to do the same, but there's a lot of work to do now."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 09:26:34 am »
"A new world order?"
"Of course. It has been a period of transitions and it is now time to build a foundation for a new truth. The emperors have failed us, the communists are destroying themselves, the republics are faltering. Also, none of them are understanding the most important power in the world: Belief. Believe in your victory and you will vanquish all that is before you."
Suddenly, he returned from his mystical explanations and was Jacob again. He asked:
"Also, do you like the outfit? I wasn't sure whether you'd prefer pants. If you want some, just tell Pavel. I've had some made to your size."
She took a moment to realize to whom she was talking now and another to accept that her counterpart was either an accomplished actor or a split personality.
"Those are fine. Thank you. A little martial, perhaps."
"But they have to be. We have to look the way, otherwise, they won't believe us when we act."
"What are we going to do then?"
"A new world order is like a birth. It is painful and starts with the pain of labor." He was the Master once again. "We are going to attack the world. Only by showing our superiority can we prove that our way is the way of history."
"But ... another war? Wasn't the last one enough?"
"Which one is the last one? The World War? The Russian Civil War? The Chinese Wars? The Wars in Arabia? Just because the United States didn't fight in it doesn't mean there was peace. Also, I am quite sure the next war is brewing. A Second World War. Bigger and more brutal than any before. So yes, there will be war. War against the world. Our war."
He got up.
"Are you ready to help me? One final move against the chaos and a new world for all. You have seen what we have done here: Wealth and plenty for all. New technology and comfort. A true sense of prupose. This will be our legacy. For all times."
She looked at him and couldn't help agreeing. Time and again, humanity had failed at peace. Maybe this was the way. Somehow, she knew she wouldn't go back to her misery.
"I'm in. What can I do?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2013, 04:37:09 pm »
This reads like a type of alternate reality. Can't quite place the time or location but that doesn't matter. It flows well and I enjoy that you're able to flesh it out with details without bogging it down.  :thanks: and looking forward to more!

Thank you. It is an alternate reality story. It branches off at the beginning of the great depression in the United States. I hope it'll go where I want it to.

Over the next weeks, Ruth grew accustomed to her new environment. There was so much to do! As Jacob's assistant, she had to coordinate his dates, prepare a daily press review and set up statistics to provide him with an overview of the whole operation. There was a large pool of other young people who did a lot of the typing, but she was the connection to the organization's head. She soon realized how enormous the whole thing was. There were the farms and factories, the bases in international waters and the numerous assets that were being traded on the stock markets. There was the militia, which incorporated every man and woman, there was the army and the elite guards with their masks and silver stuff.
She also had to meet the people in command. There was Joe, the hulking bodyguard, Doctor Almalik, the head of research and development, Francis, the factory manager and Arturo, the farmer master. There were others too, but these were closest to her in the first weeks.
One day, she was chatting with Norma, one of the typists, when the phone rang. She got up, left her to her work and straightened her skirt. After a while, she had decided on a very elegant outfit that showed off her figure while also maintaining the martial and authoritarian flair. Her uniform look was much better done than those of the typists which sort of increased her perception of her own power. She enjoyed it.
She picked up the phone:
"You have reached the Master's assistant. How may I help you?"
"Ruth? It is the Master. Do come in, we need your opinion."
She felt her chest swell with pride, somehow slowly forgetting that Jacob had once been a skinny boy with dirty knees whom she had easily wrestled into the mud so many years ago.
She walked in, bowing down before approaching the table the men were standing at. The Master was in the middle, next to him were Joe and Doctor Almalik. The dark-skinned man looked even more elegant in his uniform. There was also another man, whose bearing was quite martial. The Master said:
"Thank you for joining us, my pupil. This is Great Journeyman Velasquez. He is the commander of the elite guards."
The man did a perfect bow, taking her hand and suggesting the slightest of kisses. He was a dashing gentleman, although his looks were marred by a set of horrible scars that distended both his right eye and his mouth.
"It is a pleasure."
"The pleasure is all mine.", she replied. "How can I help you?"
Jacob pointed at the charts and maps on the table.
"Would you mind taking a look and tell us whether there are any problems?"
She nodded and looked at the information. After a while, she asked:
"What is this supposed to be? A prison break?"
The Master looked triumphantly at the others.
"Indeed. As you have correctly deduced, we are going to free several people who have decided to speak against their oppressors. It is the right thing to do."
"How are you going to prevent a massacre?"
"How so?"
"I'm not certain, but I think it would be hard to get people out while under fire."
"We will kill the guards." The Great Journeyman interrupted.
"I saw that. I think there might be a simpler way."
The Journeyman snorted:
"Well, then tell us, mistress strategist."
Ruth shrank away, but she caught Jacob's eye. She took courage and a deep breath and said:
"Here's my idea ..."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 04:49:39 pm »
"Herb! Herb!"
"What is it?"
"Can't you smell it? What's going on?"
The younger warden came in. The old man was sitting at the table, smoking and doing nothing, as usual. The only thing he actually contributed was his permanent griping and his endless complaints. Herbert hated him. Still, he was right: There was a certain smell in the air. When he came in, it hit him. He asked:
"What the hell is this? That's terrible!"
"I don't know. It just started a few minutes ago."
"Maybe there's a problem with the sewage. Call the services!"
Herbert tried to take shallow breaths as the stink increased. He walked over to the phone, gave it a spin and waited until the switchboard operator answered.
"Give me the city services. There is a sewer leak at Ransdell Prison. We need some help."
"I'll connect you."
Seconds later, a man answered:
"Yes, sewage treatment services, Tanner speaking."
"This is Ransdell prison. There's a sewer leak here somewhere. The stink is horrifying. Can you send someone over?"
"Certainly. It'll take some time, though."
"Make it quick. The smell is horrible."
"We're doing our best."
"Do it quicker. I'm going to be sick!"
"Calm down, sir."
"Quick. Now."
"Right away."
A few blocks from the prison, Jacob put down the phone. He was himself once again, somehow managing to fool his alter ego's followers. He gave Velasquez a thumbs-up sign. Ruth, who had posed as the switchboard operator, adjusted her nurse's outfit, then she climbed into the ambulance car with Jacob.
Minutes later, four cars pulled up in front of the prison gates. The first was a dead ringer for the official sewer service car, the second was an ambulance, the third was an official-looking vehicle from the department of correction and the final one was a prisoner transport bus.
The plan was under way.

solitariodude

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 09:40:55 pm »
 >:D

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2013, 08:42:27 am »
"So, who are all these people?" The warden looked at the visitors angrily. The stink was getting on his nerves. It was now so bad his eyes were tearing and his nose was running. An identification was thrust in his face.
"Warden Richardson? Franklin Harris from the department of correction. We received the warning from the sewer department and we've decided it would be best to evacuate the prison until the problem is resolved."
"Evacuate the prison? Are you mad?"
"Not at all, warden. Also, I would prefer you to guard your tongue, you being a warden and all. We're going to transfer the politicals to McKinley's, while your staff guards the regulars until it clears up. We're sending a troop of builders that will set up a temporary holding area over there." The man in the suit and hat pointed at a nearby field. He added: "I suggest we work quickly. The doctor will have to check on the personnel and the inmates to make sure they don't suffer any ill effects. Got it?"
"To McKinley's? The poor devils. They'll regret this place, even with the stink."
"I see we understand each other." He paused. "Well then, let's get to it."
As the smell intensified, the inmates were brought out of the building and forced to kneel on the field close by. The guards, armed to the teeth, were clearly nervous. They were outnumbered at least twelve to one. Jacob calmly checked every inmate's health, assisted by Ruth who did her best to look professional. She noticed the looks in the eyes of the prisoners, but forced herself to remain strong. For now, their plan was working.
Finally, the check-ups were finished and the political prisoners were being loaded in the transport bus. Meanwhile the "sewer workers" poured a neutralizing agent over the chemicals they had sprayed from a plane last night and dug a few holes to check on the sewer pipes.
When the bus was loaded and ready to leave, Velasquez returned to the warden and made him sign a stack of paper. The man was in full swing when his assistant tugged his sleeve.
"Herb, can't you see I'm working?" He gave him an angry look. "Wait a second, I'm almost done."
"It's just that, sir ..."
"Shut up. I'll be done in a moment." He finished the paperwork and said: "Now. What was it?"
Velasquez stepped in, stuffing the documents into his briefcase and said:
"Just a second, warden. Thank you for your cooperation. We'll return the politicals as soon as the stink is gone."
"Oh, you can keep them, Mr. Harris."
"Have a nice day, warden."
He nodded and turned to Herbert.
"What?"
"It's just that, sir, my uncle works at the sewer department."
"Fascinating. We could have called him directly. Too bad we're already done."
"No, it's just that ... Those people, they're not doing this the right way."
"That's they're problem, more work for them."
"No, I mean they haven't shut off the inflow. They can't fix it that way."
"Why would they do that?" Slowly, the penny dropped. "You mean they're impostors? Is this a prison break? Stop! Stop!"
Joe hit the gas and drove the bus on the road. Velasquez' car followed suit. However, the doctor and the nurse suddenly started running, jumped into the ambulance and took off, just as the sewer workers dropped their tools and clambered on their vehicle.
The warden ordered the available guards to the motor pool.
Seconds later, they were in hot pursuit.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2013, 04:58:20 pm »
And now, after a short interruption, here's the next part:

The ambulance was the last car in the impromptu convoy. Jacob drove it, putting the pedal to the floor and doing his best to keep the rather unbalanced vehicle on the road. Ruth clung to the handrail and tried to stay calm as the car roared over the dirt road. Suddenly, they heard the shots of the officers striking the car's back. Jacob said calmly:
"Tell me, Ruth, can you shoot a gun?"
She held tight and answered:
"My uncle showed me how. But it's been a while."
"You'll have to try, then. Here you are."
He reached into his doctor's coat and pulled out a revolver. He gave it to her and added:
"I hope you're left-handed."
"I'm not."
"That's too bad. Just try to hit something."
She rolled down the window and leaned out, watching as her nurse's hat flew off. The pursuers fired another volley of shots. She ducked back in, waited a few seconds, then leaned out again, aimed and fired.
The gun went off with a sharp bang. She was surprised by its kick, but aimed again, fired and quickly emptied the drum into the pursuers' car. To her satisfaction, one of the bullets found its mark and hit the windshield, causing the driver to swerve off the road. She returned inside and asked:
"Do you have more bullets?"
"In the glove compartment."
She opened it, emptied the cartridges on the floor and reloaded. Before she could shoot again, she heard a sharp bang and the ambulance began drifting to the right. The whole car seemed to become unstable. She screamed:
"What happened?"
Calmly, Jacob worked the steering wheel:
"They hit a tire. We'll have to stop or else we'll crash. Hold on!"
Using the brakes and the gas, he managed to stabilize the vehicle for a few precious moments and steered it off the street. The car flew over the roadside ditch, thundered through the fence and plowed through the plantation that bordered the street. The car shivered and shook, but Jacob held on tight and managed to stop it. They scrambled out and started running, Jacob leading her to a close-by barn.
"Come on, we've got to get away. They're not going to ask questions."

solitariodude

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2013, 01:11:52 am »
Thanks for the white-knuckle episode and congrats on 1000 posts  :rock:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] And Tomorrow...The World! •22pp•

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View