Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579200 Posts in 73832 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 08, 2024, 12:50:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected  (Read 104717 times)

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Re: UFWL Grudge Matches
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2014, 08:53:04 pm »
Kiana Tom vs Clark Bertram

When Clark found Kiana, she was jogging along the shoreline of the UFWL beach, her breasts jiggled in her black bikini, her bare feet gliding on the sands. Clark ran down to the shoreline, dressed in a black tank top and shorts. “Hey, Kiana.” He shouted as he approached her.

Kiana stopped and turned to stare at Clark, she smiled and ran towards him. “Hey, what do you want.” she said, her entire body glistening with sweat.

Clark grinned. “I was walking by and saw you running on the beach, so I thought I've come and challenge you to a match. What do you say.” He said removing his tank top. Flexing his biceps and bare chest.

Kiana ohhed and ahhed. “Why not, my morning exercise was getting boring. It might be just what I need to get out of this rut I'm in.” Kiana said flexing her biceps and running her hands down her abs.

“I'm glad you said that, but I was going make sure you wrestled me, no matter the answer.” Clark said rubbing his hands together. “But the match and venue will be decided by me. I hope your ready to prove yourself against me.”

“Don't worry, I'll beat you and not even break a sweat.” Kiana said wiping her body with a towel that hung over her left shoulder.

“I have a wrestling ring and gym set up a mile down the beach. Follow me and I'll show you where we're going to fight.” Clark turned and ran down the east side of the shoreline.

Kiana shrugged her shoulders and ran after Clark. She smiled and threw the towel onto the sand. “This should be fun.” She said and sprinted past Clark.

When they got to Clark's beach gym, Kiana slowed to a jog. She stopped and rested her hands on her knees, she was panting and giggling.

“Ladies first, Kiana.” Clark said.

“If you insist.” Kiana said and somersaulted into the ring. She landed on her feet, and bowed in the center of the ring. She motioned to Clark, and swayed her hips from side to side.

Clark crouched down, he leaped over the top rope and landed in the center of the ring next to Kiana. “No ref, and no rules. The first one knocked out is the loser.”

A crowd of onlookers had gathered on the beach, watching Clark and Kiana staring each other down. They cheered and chanted Kiana's name over and over again.

“Looks like my adoring fans have come to cheer their hero on. Maybe you should shallow your pride, and save face in front of all these people.” Kiana said and pressed her firm breasts against Clark's  chest.

Clark smiled and shoved Kiana back against the ropes. He kneed her in the abs, and grabbed her by the throat. Clark spun Kiana around and pressed her throat against the top rope.

Kiana countered with a right elbow to Clark's abs, he released her and stepped back. Kiana rubbed her throat and gasped for air. Clark ran towards Kiana and wrapped his massive arms around her waist in a tight bearhug, he lifted her off her feet. Kiana moaned and grabbed Clark's amr's trying t pry them off. Clark's grip was too much for Kiana to overcome. She slammed her fists into his chin, yet Clark refused to release her. He squeezed her tighter, Kiana screamed as she arched her back. She pounded Clark's shoulders with her fists.

Clark grunted and slung Kiana onto her back in the center of the ring. He leg dropped her across the chest. Clark got to his feet and grabbed Kiana's ankles. He flipped her into a boston crab. He twisted her upper body and hooked his hands under Kiana's armpits.

Kiana screamed and flailed her arms. “Stop. I give up.” She moaned and winched.

“This doesn't end until one of us is out cold. Besides, there's no referee to call for the bell.” Clark whispered in Kiana's ear. He licked her on her right cheek and grinned. “And you'll get no mercy from me. I love to hear you scream.” Clark released Kiana and shoved her to the mat. He dragged Kiana to her feet and laid her back over his right knee. He pushed down on her knees and chin.

Kiana screamed and thrashed her arms about. She grabbed Clark's hair and tugged it. Kiana rolled to the mat, and rolled out of the ring, she leaned on the ring apron. She clutched the small of her back.

Clark ran towards the ropes, he skidded along the mat, and landed a baseball slide to Kiana's chin. Kiana fell face first into the sand. Clark rolled out of the ring. He placed his right foot on the back of Kiana's head, pressing her face deeper into the sand.

Sable and Stacy Keibler stepped out of the crowd. They folded their arms across their chests and laughed at Kiana's predicament. Sable approached the combatants. “Hey, Kiana. This is what happens when you turn down my offer. You should have joined me, but now you'll have to learn the hard way.”

Clark leaned down and dragged Kiana to her feet by her hair. Kiana pit a mouthful of sand into Clark's eyes. He grunted and staggered back. Kiana wiped the sand from off her face and rushed Clark, she slammed him to his back with a vicious clothesline. Kiana dragged Clark to her feet and shoved his head between her knees.

“Hey, Kiana. You better not lose.”  Stacy shouted.

“Don't worry, I can win-”

Clark grabbed the back of Kiana's knees and pulled her off her feet. Clark grabbed Kiana's ankle, and stomped on her groin. Kiana screamed and clutched her groin. Clark dragged her to her feet and scooped her up in his arms. He body slammed her down onto the sand. Clark raised his fists over his head and taunted Kiana. He legdropped her across the abs, he got to his feet and pounded his chest. He rolled Kiana onto her stomach. Clark leaped onto the apron and climbed to the top turnbuckle, he leaped off and landed a devastating elbow drop to the center of Kiana's back.

Kiana screamed and arched her back. Clark ignored her cries of pain and dragged her to her feet. He shoved her head between his knees, He lifted her onto his shoulders and ran towards the shoreline. Clark powerbombed Kiana into the water. Clark grabbed Kiana's ankles and dragged her out of the water. Clark pulled Kiana to her feet, he wrapped his arms around her waist, squeezing her in a tight bearhug. Kiana's arms drooped to her sides, her head slumped to one side. He dropped Kiana to the mat, he raised his arms over head celebrating his victory. Clark rolled out of the ring and walked up towards the parking lot.

Sable and Stacy rolled into the ring. Sable crouched down by Kiana's head. “If you would have joined me you could have avoided this humiliation, but I'll give you another chance.” She said and motioned to Stacy.

Stacy threw Kiana over her shoulders, she and Sable climbed out of the ring and followed after Clark. Sable opened the trunk of her car, Stacy threw her inside. They climbed into the car and drove off.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2014, 08:53:04 pm »

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2014, 04:13:05 pm »
Alundra Blayze vs Bull Nakano/ Bertha Faye

Alundra ran down the entrance ramp, dressed in a white leotard and headband, she was barefoot. She rolled in the ring and approached the ref, Sunny. The past few weeks had been turmoil for Alundra, constantly double teamed by Bull and Bertha after her matches and in the her dressing room. Tonight she planned to settle the score, once and for all. She crouched down, resting her hands on her knees.

Bull and Bertha emerged from the back and stood at the top of the entrance ramp, they pointed and laughed at Alundra. Flexing their biceps, they strode down down the ramp. The crowd booed and jeered them. Bull climbed the steel steps and stepped into the ring, Bertha rolled in under the bottom rope.

“I'll take you both on at the same time. When I'm finished with you, you'll never bother me again.” Alundra motioned to both ladies, not intimidated in the least.

Bertha threw her head back and laughed. She placed her hands on her hips and strutted towards Alundra. “You think a miserable little waif like you can beat me. If you had eyes in the back of your head, you might stand a chance.”

Alundra cast Bertha a sneer and stood straight up. She backed into the corner, clenching her fists. With her attention focused on Bertha, she didn't see Bull climb out of the ring. “I'm not afraid of-”

Bull jumped onto the ring apron and pinned Alundra's arms behind her back.

Bertha laughed and backhanded Alundra across the face. She slammed a thick, husky knee into Alundra's abs. “What will you do when I mess up that pretty face of yours.” She giggled and grabbed Alundra's waist, she suplexed her slender foe to the mat.

Bull climbed onto the top turnbuckle, she leaped off and sailed through the air, connecting with a leg drop across Alundra's chest. She grabbed a chunk of Alundra's hair and yanked the blonde beauty to her feet.

Bertha ran up behind Alundra, knocking her to mat with a chest bump. She flopped down on Alundra's back. Bull crouched down by Alundra's face and slapped her cheeks. Bertha tucked Alundra's feet under her arms and grabbed the blonde beauty's wrist, she stood up locking Alundra in a double arm chicken wing.

Alundra screamed in pain, she was unable to escape Bertha's grip. Bull bounced off the north set of ropes and dropkicked Alundra in the chin.. Bertha released Alundra and stepped back, Bull pressed her right foot down on the back of Alundra's head. Bertha laughed and sat down on Alundra's back, she clamped her hands on Alundra's chin and pulled back.

Bull tapped Bertha on the shoulder, Bertha released the hold and backed away from Alundra. Bull dragged Alundra to her feet, se shoved her head between her knees, and piledrived Alundra onto her head. Bertha pulled Alundra to her feet, she shoved Alundra's head between her knee, she lifted Alundra onto her shoulders, and power bombed her to the mat. Bull and Bertha each placed a foot on Alundra's chest.

Ref Sunny dropped to her knees.

...3. Sunny raised Bull and Bertha's arms in victory. She crouched down to check on Alundra. Bertha grabbed Sunny and threw her over her right shoulder, she bodyslammed Sunny to the mat.

Terri Gold ran down to the ring, she leaped over the top rope and dropkicked Bull in the chest. Bull staggered back and fell between the ropes, landing on her back on the outside of the ring. Bertha grabbed Terri by the shoulder and spun her around, Terri landed a right knee into Bertha's stomach. Terri shoved Bertha's head between her knees, she tried to lift Bertha up, but she wouldn't budge. Terri tired again, with all her strength she managed to lift Bertha on her shoulders. She power bombed Bertha onto her back. Terri staggered back, she dropped to her knees clutching her back.

Bull crawled int the ring, she grabbed Terri around the waist and threw her over the back of her shoulders, Terri screamed as she was helpless to escape the torture rack. Bull strutted around the ring and tossed Terri to the ringside below. Bull helped Bertha to her feet, they rolled out of the ring and walked to the backstage area.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2014, 04:18:13 pm »
Chrissy Zmijewski vs Raye 'Zap' Hollitt

Chrissy walked down the UFWL hallway, dressed in a shiny blue Bikini., she was headed to the  ring for her match with Zap. For the past few weeks, Zap had been taunting Chrissy during her matches, causing her to lose every single time. Chrissy clenched her fists and punched the wall on her left. A crack formed in the wall. She wasn't going to let Zap interfere in any more of her matches, so she issued a challenge to the American Gladiator.

Zap accepted as soon as she Chrissy laid down the challenge. But the one thing that had insulted Chrissy the most, was when Zap attacked as she turned to leave. She received a steel chair over her head for her troubles.

Chrissy shoved aside the curtain and stepped onto the entrance stage. She raised her fists in the air, and ran down the entrance ramp, she carried a microphone in her right hand. “As some of you know, last week I challenged Zap to a match, and she cowardly attacked me from behind. Well that won't happen again.”

The crowd rose to their feet, they chanted Chrissy's name repeatedly. Chrissy bowed to her fans and flexed her left bicep at her side.

Zap walked out onto the entrance stage, dressed in a black bikini and black knee high boots. She strutted down the ramp, swaying her hips as she approached the ring. She rolled into the ring and walked over to the referee, Dara Torres. Zap pushed past Dara and snatched the microphone from Chrissy. “Well, Chrissy, I hope you're ready for our match, because it's going to be a mud pit match, the loser is the first one to get slammed into the mud.”

Beside the right of the ramp was a pool of mud 10ft wide in diameter and ankle deep.

Chrissy gulped as she stared at the mud pit. “There's no way I'm going into the mud, you're the one who looks more suited to rolling around in mud.” Chrissy raised her right fist and swung it at Zap's head.

Zap ducked and avoided Chrissy's punch, she slammed her left elbow into Chrissy's chin. Zap grabbed Chrissy by the throat and shoved her into the southwest corner of the ring., she kneed Chrissy in the abs. Zap landed a barrage of punches to Chrissy's chin.

Chrissy slumped down in the corner, she was bleeding from her chin. Zap leaned in and licked the blood from her foe's chin, she laughed and spit in Chrissy's eyes.

“I'm too much for you.” Zap slammed the heel of her right boot against Chrissy's abs.

Chrissy grunted and fell to her knees. Zap brought up her left knee into Chrissy's chin. She shoved Chrissy's head between her knees and piledrove her head to the mat. Zap grabbed Chrissy's ankles and dragged her towards the north set of ropes. She climbed out of the ring and threw Chrissy over her shoulders. She carried Chrissy along the side of the ramp towards the mud pool.

As Zap approached the mud pool, Chrissy flailed and landed on her feet behind Zap. She leaped and drop kicked Zap in the small of her back. Zap stumbled and splashed face first into the mud. Chrissy raised her arms in victory, she stepped into the mud pool and placed the heel of her right foot on the back of Zap's head, pressing her face deeper into the mud. “You love the taste of mud don't you, Zap. Just like any other good little piggy.” Chrissy flexed her biceps at her side.

Lori 'Ice' Fetrick ran out from behind the entrance curtain, she leaped off the stage and connected with a vicious clothes that sent both women splashing into the mud. Ice stood up and wiped the mud from her eyes. She bent over Zap and pulled her to her feet.

Zap spit a mouthful of mud into Ice's face, thinking that it was Chrissy, unable to see with the mud in her own eyes.

Chrissy jumped to her feet, and speared Ice in the midsection, sending her crashing into Zap. “I tried to be nice and asked you not to bother me, but you didn't listen. You're all washed up, Zapster.”

Ref Dara Torres ran up behind Chrissy and pinned her arms to her side. “Stop it, You've won the match.”

Chrissy wriggled her arms free, she spun on her heels and punched Dara in the abs. She shoved Dara's head between her knees, and piledrove Dara headfirst into the mud. “Stay out of my way, Dara. You're not a champion, you're a chump.” Chrissy kicked Dara in the ribs and climbed onto the stage, she smirked and walked to the back to wash the mud off her body.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2014, 04:19:22 pm »
Chrissy Zmijewski vs Owen Hart

Chrissy walked down the entrance ramp, dressed in a shiny blue bikini. The incident with Owen Hart backstage had left her shaken and angered. How dare he sneak up on my like that and pinch my bottom, I'll show him not to mess with me. She rolled into the ring, she waved to the crowd and bowed. They responded with thunderous applause. She could see the steel cage hanging high above the ring. She stood with her hands folded across her chest, she stood next to referee Alundra Blayze.

Owen walked out onto the entrance stage, he was showered with a chorus of boos. He shook his fists at the crowd, he walked down the ramp and rolled into the ring. He approached Chrissy, he glared at her, he mimed pinching her rear.

The cage slowly lowered down over the ring, the set up crew attached the cage to the ring. Chrissy sneered at Owen. “You better not grab my butt again. I'll slap the taste out of your mouth.” she said as Owen approached her.

“Now's your chance to back out, Chrissy. Once that bell rings, you belong to me.” Owen said, he ran his right hand down Chrissy's pecs, she slapped his hand away, which elicited laughter from the
crowd. Owen growled and wrapped his arms around Chrissy's waist, he pulled her body against his.

Chrissy moaned as she tried to wriggle out of Owen's grasp. She slammed her fists into Owen's chin. He released her and took two large steps back. Owen rushed at Chrissy, he rammed his right shoulder into her abs. Chrissy staggered back and bumped against the cage wall. Owen threw his right arm over Chrissy's shoulders and bulldoged her to the mat. Owen leaped to his feet and stomped on Chrissy's back, he grabbed her hair and dragged Chrissy to her feet.

“You can't beat me, Chrissy.” Owen irish whipped Chrissy into the south cage wall, she staggered and fell onto her back. Owen stomped on Chrissy's abs and laughed.

Chrissy grabbed Owen's ankles and flipped him onto his back. She rolled him onto his stomach setting him up into a sharpshooter. Owen grunted and pounded his clenched fists on the mat. “How do you like your own move used against you, Owen.” Chrissy smiled and looked back over her shoulder, the sight of Owen squirming made her giggle.

“Get off of me.” Owen powered out of the hold, he rolled onto his back and shoved Chrissy into the cage wall with his feet. Chrissy put her hands up and grabbed the cage wall. She began to climb up the side of the cage. Owen rolled to his feet, he grabbed the back of Chrissy's bikini bottom and pulled her off the cage wall, her bottoms ripped off as she fell to the mat, leaving her crotch exposed.

Before Chrissy could react, Owen was straddling her, knees on either side of her waist. Chrissy jammed her thumbs into Owen's eyes, and shoved him away. Chrissy rose to her feet and grabbed her torn bikini bottom, she wrapped it around Owen's throat, choking him with it. Owen slammed his left fist into Chrissy's crotch, she grunted and stumbled back.

Owen unwrapped the bikini bottom from around his throat and snatched Chrissy by her hair. He shoved the bikini bottom into Chrissy's mouth, and kneed her in the abs. Owen shoved Chrissy's head between his knees, he lifted her onto his shoulders. Chrissy leaned back and reversed into a hurricanrana, she spat out the bikini bottoms and stomped on Owen's throat.

Chrissy walked towards the cage door, she reached through the bars and unhooked the latch. The cage door swung open. Just as Chrissy stepped through the ropes, Owen grabbed her left ankle and pulled her back into the cage, he laid her face down over his left knee, and slapped her bare butt. Owen pushed her off his knee and elbow dropped her in the crotch.

Owen got to his feet and walked to the cage door. Chrissy staggered to her feet, she crept up behind Owen, she dropped to her knees and low blowed him in the crotch. Chrissy irish whipped Owen into the opposite cage wall. As she stepped through the ropes, Natalya Neidhart emerged from the back, she ran down the entrance ramp, she grabbed the cage door and slammed it Chrissy's face.

Chrissy stumbled and became tangled in the ropes. Owen saw his chance, he pulled himself to his feet with the aid of the cage wall. He slowly climbed up the cage wall. Chrissy managed to free herself from the ropes, she tumbled out of the ring, she banged her left knee on the steel steps.

Natalya cursed as she realized her interference had cost Owen the match, she screamed and kicked the ring apron. Her anger turned to joy when she saw Chrissy clutching her left knee. Natalya crouched down by Chrissy's head. “Can't get up, can you. Good for you.” She grabbed Chrissy's ankles and flipped her onto her stomach.

Chrissy screamed in agony as Natalya leaned back applying more pressure to the sharpshooter.

Owen dropped down to the outside of the ring, he walked around the ring over to Chrissy, he ripped her bikini top off and stuffed in into her mouth. Owen slapped Chrissy across the face. “You should have let me win, now you're going to pay for your stupidity.”

Owen leaped to his feet and jumped over the barricade and into the crowd when he saw Hulk Hogan running down the entrance ramp.

Hulk ran towards Natalya, he lunged and clotheslined Natalya across her back, freeing Chrissy from the hold. Hulk leaned down and scooped up Chrissy in his arms, he cradled her against his chest and carried her to the back to Dr Michi Ritz's infirmary. “Don't worry little lady, the doctor will take care of that knee.”

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2014, 04:21:22 pm »
Heather Armbrust/ Amanda Dunbar vs Deborah Khazei/ Kathy Derry

Heather and Amanda emerged from behind the entrance curtain, they were dressed in matching pink bikinis. They strutted down the ramp, they rolled into the ring and approached the ref, Sharon Bruneau. Heather got in Sharon's face, mocking her. “Remember our match, I made you tap out like a little girl.” She smirked. Flexing her massive arms, her biceps bulged and veined up.

Sharon paid her no attention.

Amanda shoved Sharon. “She's talking to you, you better listen.”

Sharon glared at both women. “Save your energy for your opponents.”

The overhead lights dimmed, Kathy and Deborah walked out onto the entrance stage, dressed in matching rainbow striped Bikinis, they walked down the ramp in their bare feet. They rolled into the ring and approached their opponents. “You can't handle the Fitness Beach Babes. You're in for a world of hurt.” Kathy said pointing at Heather and Amanda.

Heather and Amanda threw their heads back, they laughed. “Don't keep your day job. What are a couple of fitness bimbos going to do about us.” Heather said, flexing her biceps “Better give up before we have to teach you the meaning of pain.” Heather lunged, she caught Deb in the abs with a vicious left jab.

Deb dropped to her knees, clutching her stomach. Heather grabbed her throat and lifted her into the air, her feet dangling a foot off the mat.

Ref Sharon ordered Amanda and Kathy to their respective corners. She turned her attention to Heather and Deb. “No choking. Drop her.”

Heather smirked and tossed Deb into the nearest corner, she mounted Deb and slammed her fists repeatedly into Deb's forehead. Heather laughed and monkey flipped Deb to the mat. She dragged Deb to her feet by the hair.

Deb fell to her knees, low blowing Heather between her legs. She ran towards her corner and slapped Kathy's hands, switching places. Kathy leaped over the top rope and rushed Heather, she drop kicked Heather in the chest, sending her foe slamming onto her back.

Heather grunted and rolled to her feet, she ran towards Kathy. Kathy sidestepped Heather and kicked the back of her right knee. Kathy shoved Heather face first to the mat, she rolled Heather onto her back and grabbed her ankles. She flipped Heather onto her stomach, locking her up in a boston crab. Heather screamed as Kathy leaned back, applying greater pressure to the hold.

Amanda stormed into the ring, she clasped her hands together, and bashed Kathy in her chest.

Kathy fell onto her back, releasing the hold. Amanda brought her right heel down on Kathy's abs. Amanda dragged Kathy to her feet, placing her in a headlock, she ddt'ed Kathy's head onto the mat.

Sharon stepped in and shoved Amanda towards her corner. “Break it up, back to your corner.”

Amanda flipped Sharon off, and returned to her corner.

Kathy shook the cobwebs from her head, and crawled towards her corner. She raised her arm up weakly and tagged Deb in. Deb climbed to the top turnbuckle, she leaped off aiming her left elbow at Heather. Deb's elbow struck the mat, as Heather rolled out of the way, she clutched her elbow screaming in agony.

Heather pushed herself to her feet, she staggered towards her corner, tagging in Amanda. Amanda took her time climbing into the ring, with Deb's elbow injured, she could afford to take her time. She strutted towards Deb, shaking her hips from side to side. She slammed her foot down on Deb's injured elbow. She smirked as Deb screamed in pain. Amanda laid down beside Deb, wrapping her legs around Deb's left arm.

Deb contemplated tapping out, she couldn't find the leverage to escape Amanda's armbar. Clenching her right hand, she pounded her fist on the mat. She moaned as she tired to squirm her way free. Deb managed to get one foot onto the bottom rope.

“Release the hold.” Ref Sharon warned Amanda.

Amanda released Deb's arm, she sat up and shrugged her shoulders.

Deb crawled toward her corner. She raised her hand to Kathy, but no tag came. She looked to see Kathy jump down from the apron and step back towards the security barricade. “What are you doing, tag in.”

Kathy shook her head, she ran around the ring, heading for the back. Heather sprung up from behind the corner post, catching Kathy off guard with a devastating clothesline. Heather smirked and dragged Kathy to her feet, she scooped up Kathy in her arms, and rammed Kathy's back against the steel corner post.

Amanda pulled Deb to her feet. She held Deb's left arm out at her side, and chopped Deb on her left elbow. Deb screamed and dropped to her knees. Amanda wrapped her arms around Deb's waist and suplexed her onto her her head. Amanda plopped down by Deb's head, and wrapped her legs around Deb's throat.

Ref Sharon lost her cool, she stomped on Amanda's chest, forcing her to break the hold. Sharon dragged Amanda to her knees, and kneed her in the chin. She rolled Deb on top of Amanda and dropped to her knees.

Sharon helped Deb to her feet and raised her arm in victory. Deb reached into her bikini bottoms and pulled out a wad of cash, she passed it to Sharon and rolled out of the ring, clutching her injured elbow.

When Heather saw the money exchange hands, she flew into a rage, she rolled into the ring and speared Sharon to the mat. Amanda got to her feet, realizing what had transpired, she joined Heather in clobbering Sharon, she snatched the wad of cash from Sharon's hand and shoved it into her mouth. Heather and Amanda double ddt'ed Sharon's head to the mat. They stomped on Sharon's back before rolling out of the ring. Still full of anger, they went after Deb and Kathy. They threw reached Deb and Kathy as the reached the top of the entrance ramp. Heather grabbed a chunk of Deb's hair and whipped her off the platform, sending her crashing through a table ten feet below. Amanda lifted Kathy onto her shoulders and leaped off the platform power bombing Kathy on top of Deb.

Heather and Amanda taunted the crowd and walked to the back, their anger vented.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2014, 05:37:47 pm »
Brigitta Brezovac vs Barbora Mrazkova

Brigitta stood in the center of the ring, with Referee Bev Francis at her side. Her pink bikini showcased her muscular ripped body. She flexed her massive biceps to the amazement of the crowd. She raised the microphone in her right hand up to her mouth. “Tonight, I'm going to show you how weak your heroine Barbora Mrazkova is. She's been avoiding my challenge for weeks, now there's no place for her to hide. So bring your ass out here, and I'll wipe the mat with it.”

The arena overhead lights dimmed,  Barbora walked out onto the entrance stage, dressed in a Wonder Woman costume, complete with tiara, bracelets, belt, boots, and lasso. She swayed her hips from side to side as she walked down the ramp. The lights brightened back up. Barbora climbed the steel steps into the ring, she approached Brigitta and placed her hands on her hips.

“What's with the getup, you going to a party later.?” Brigitta threw her head back and laughed. She poked Barbora in the chest.

Barbora glared at Brigitta, she threw up her hands and shoved Brigitta onto her butt. “I'm more powerful than you give me credit for. I have the strength of Wonder Woman.” She flexed her arms at her sides, her biceps bulging and veiny.

“Shut up.” Brigitta leaped to her feet, she bashed the microphone over Barbora's head, shattering it into several pieces. Barbora dropped to the mat like a sack of potatoes. Brigitta growled and sat down on Barbora's waist, she wrapped her hands around her throat.

Barbora fought back, gasping for air, she slammed her fists into Brigitta's forehead, knocking the larger woman away. She rolled to her feet, she slowly approached Brigitta and folded her arms across her chest. As Brigitta got to her feet, Barbora slammed her right fist into her abs. Brigitta dropped to her knees clutching her stomach. Barbora grabbed Brigitta by the throat and lifted her off her feet. “Feel my power.” Barbora said tightening her grip on her foe.

Brigitta raked Barbora across the eyes, Barbora grunted and released her grip, she staggered back rubbing her eyes. Brigitta grasped Barbora's belt, Barbora brought the heel of her right foot against Brigitta's chin. Brigitta grunted as she stumbled into the ropes. Barbora rushed at Brigitta, Brigiita ducked and flipped Barbora over the ropes and out of the ring.

Barbora grunted as her back struck the security barricade. Brigitta rolled out of the ring and dragged Barbora to her feet. Barbora raised her knee into Brigitta's abs and scooped her in her arms, she rammed Brigitta's back against the steel corner post. Barbora raised her fists over her head, taunting her fallen opponent. “You can give up if you wish.” Barbora said leaning over Brigitta.

Brigitta moaned and crawled under the ring apron, she refused to come out.

Barbora shrugged her shoulders and rolled into the ring. She approached Ref Bev Francis. “Since she won't crawl back out, you should declare me the winner.”

“Not unless you pin or submit her. If you want to win, you better drag her out.”

“Nonsense, she's too afraid-”

Brigitta burst through the canvas beneath Barbora's feet, she grabbed her ankles and dragged her into the hole. Brigitta clamped a rag over Barbora's mouth. Barbora struggled to free herself, her screams muffled by the cloth. A sickly sweet aroma filled her nostrils, her head head lolled to the side, her arms drooping at her sides. Brigitta climbed out from the hole and grabbed Barbora's wrist, she dragged her towards the nearest corner and leaned her against the turnbuckles.

Bev clapped and cheered for Brigitta. “Way to go, girl.”

Brigitta smiled as she removed Barbora's Wonder Woman belt and placed it around her own waist. She took off the magic bracelets and placed them on her own wrists. Brigitta slipped off the tiara and placed it on her own head. She could feel the power flowing through her as she popped a most muscular pose, every muscle on her body swelled and bulged.

Barbora slowly came to, her eyes flitting open, she gasped when she saw Brigitta wearing her belt and bracelets. “What have you done. Give me my things back.”

Brigitta walked up to Barbora and backhanded her across the face. “Why should I, their mine now, and you're going to tell me where you got these devices.” Brigitta wrapped her hands around Barbora's throat, refusing to let go until she got her answer.

“From... Dr... Michi. She...built...them...herself.” Barbora struggled to get the words out.

Brigitta patted Barbora on the head. “That wasn't so hard, was it.” Brigitta lifted Barbora over her head and tossed her over the ropes, Barbra slammed down onto the announcer's table, breaking it in half. “No one can stop me now.” Brigitta climbed the top turnbuckle of the nearest corner and raised her fists over her head, taunting Barbora.

Barbora crawled to her feet, she grabbed a steel folding chair and rolled into the ring. Brigitta leaped off the turnbuckle and charged Barbora. Barbra slammed the chair over Brigitta's head. To Barbora's  horror, Brigitta shrugged her shoulders and laughed off the chair shot, as if she had been hit by a flyswatter. Brigitta snatched the chair from Barbora's slacked hands and bent the chair in half, she crumpled it into a ball and tossed it over her shoulder. “If you wanted to keep these, you shouldn't have brought them to the ring.” Brigitta scooped up a horrified Barbora and bench pressed her over head.

Brigitta brought Barbora down and placed her back over her right knee. She pressed down on Barbora's knees and throat. She laughed as Barbora's terrified screams echoed through the arena. “Give up, there's no escape from my Brezovac BackBreaker.”

Barbora unhooked her lasso from her waist, When Brigitta realized what was happening, she shoved Barbora to the mat and wrestled the lasso from her. She dragged Barbora to her feet and looped the lasso over Barbora's waist. Barbora stopped resisting and stood there like a statue.

Brigitta grinned and tightened the lasso. “On your knees, Barbora.” Barbora obeyed and dropped to her knees. “Kiss my feet.”

Without a word of protest, Barbora dropped to her hands and knees, she leaned down and kissed Brigitta's bare feet. She ran her tongue between Brigitta's toes until they were clean. Brigitta yanked on the lasso, pulling Barbora to her feet. Brigitta leaned in and whispered in Barbora's ear. “From now on, you'll obey my every command.” Barbora nodded.

Brigitta turned her attention to the crowd. “Look at your hero now, such a weakling. Barbora, lay on your back.”

Barbora nodded and laid down on the mat. Brigitta placed her right foot on Barbora's chest.

Ref Bev Dropped to her knees to make the count.

...3. Bev raised Brigitta's arm in victory. Brigitta rolled out of the ring, dragging Barbora behind her. Brigitta smiled as she walked up the entrance ramp, she patted herself on the back and led Barbora to her dressing room where she turned the Czech beauty into her personal slave.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2014, 03:54:28 pm »
Terri Gold vs Bertha Faye

Terri walked down the UFWL hallway, she was on her way to the ring. She was dressed in her WOW outfit, she looked like a perfect ten with her chiseled physique, her body glistened with sweat. That was one intense workout, she thought, hiring Cory Everson as her personal trainer had been paying off. Weights in the morning, cardio in the afternoon. She ran her hands through her hair, she wiped the sweat from her hair onto her chest.

Bertha stepped out from around the corner. “Ready for our match tonight. I don't know what you're thinking. Do you believe you can beat someone as beautiful and strong as me.” She was dressed in a mini skirted black and purple polka dot leotard. She swung her huge hips from side to side.

Terri threw her hands over her mouth, she pretended to gag. She laughed under her breath, she tilted her head up. “I've been training with one of the best female bodybuilders in the business.” Terri flexed her biceps, they bulged and veined up.

Bertha threw her head back and laughed. “Don't worry little one. I'll go easy on you in our match.” she grinned and slammed her right fist into Terri's midsection.

Terri grunted and fell to one knee. She clutched her abs, she glared up at Bertha. “Do you always pull cheap shots like that.”

Bertha shrugged her shoulders. “Whatever it takes to win, nothing is off limits. Why don't we just settle it here and now.” She folded her her arms across her chest, smirking at Terri.

“Fine with me.” Terri said, crouching into a sumo wrestler stance, she threw her arms out in front of her. She lunged at Bertha. Bertha was ready for he attack, she charged and slammed her thick right knee into Terri's abs. Terri dropped to her knees with a grunt. Bertha grabbed Terri by the throat and lifted the Perfect 10 to her feet. She raised Terri off the ground, her feet dangling mere inches above the floor. Bertha grinned and threw Terri against her dressing room door. Terri smashed through the door, knocking it off it's hinges.

“Are you hurt.” Bertha said as she stepped over the pieces of the broken door, entered Terri's dressing room, and dragged Terri to her feet. She shoved Terri's head between her knees, lifted her onto her shoulders and power bombing Terri onto the sofa. Bertha walked to the door, poking her head out. “I need a referee in here.”

Reggie Bennett ran down the hall, dressed in a black and white striped leotard, she rushed into the dressing room, as Bertha plopped down on Terri's chest. Reggie drop kicked Bertha in the chin. She   rolled Bertha onto her back. She grabbed Terri, and laid her on top of Bertha. Reggie dropped to her knees.

...3. Reggie raised Terri's arm in victory. She helped a groggy and weakened Terri to her feet, and laid her on the sofa. She used an unconscious Bertha as a footrest for her and Terri. She high fives Terri, cracks open a beer, and poured it over Terri's head. “Way to go Terri.”

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2014, 04:10:59 pm »
Dara Torres vs Inge de Bruijn

The stands of the UFWL Pool arena were packed to the brim tonight. Dara walked out of the locker room area and approached the Olympic sized pool, the water was clear as air. She was dressed in a pink bikini, the bikini showed off almost every inch of her chiseled physique. She smiled and waved to the crowd, they responded with a round of thunderous applause. She walked around the edge of the pool, she approached the diving board ladder, there stood referee Rebecca Soni.

Inge walked out to the poolside area, she was dressed in a black bikini. She approached Dara, sneering at her as she neared. “What's the matter, Dara. You look a little older today, feeling a bit run down. Maybe you should sit this one out. I won't think any less of you.” Inge extended her right hand towards Dara.

Dara slapped her hand away. “Kiss my abs, I can beat you any day of the week.” Dara flexed a double biceps pose, her rock hard biceps bulged and veined up. She kissed each one of her biceps.

Inge covered her mouth as if she was yawning. “I hope you can back it up, cause if not, I'll shut you up.” Inge smirked and flexed a side chest pose.

Dara stood her ground, she glared at Inge, but her foe paid her no attention. “Just put up or shut up.” she said standing nose to nose with Inge.

Inge shrugged her shoulders. “Is this supposed to scare me, it's not going to work.” She thrust her hands out, shoving Dara off the edge of the pool, splashing down into the water.

Dara popped her head, spit out a mouthful of water, and climbed out of the pool. She clenched her fists and glared at Inge. “What was that for?”

“I thought the match had started, my mistake.” Inge said with a grin.

Dara lunged, slapping Inge across the face. Inge slammed her right fist into Dara's abs. Dara grunted and tackled Inge to the ground. Inge fell with a grunt, she landed a right hook to Dara's chin. Dara rolled onto her back, Inge jumped up and sat down on Dara's chest. “Get off me.” Dara said, struggling to force Inge off.

“Why should I, you're just trash.” Inge said, she leaned down and spit saliva in Dara's eyes. Dara cringed and grabbed Inge's wrist. She arched her back and flipped Inge onto the floor. Dara positioned herself on top and sat on Inge's chest.

“How do you like this.” Dara shouted and spit in Inge's mouth. She slapped Inge across the chest, and tugged on her hair. Inge grunted and flailed her legs, her wrists pinned under the weight of Dara's ripped chiseled water soaked body. Dara grinned and hopped up and down, eliciting screams and moans from Inge. Inge swung her legs, wrapping them around Dara's throat. She rolled off the edge of the pool, sending both women splashing into the water.

Inge got to her feet, she brushed her hair back, and slammed her right fist into Dara's abs. She forced Dara to her knees, and held her head under the water. Dara flailed her arms and legs, she twisted in the water, shoving her feet into Inge's chest. Dara popped up from under the water and grabbed Inge's wrist. Inge rammed her elbow into Dara's chin and swam towards the edge, and propped her butt on the side of the pool.

Dara swam after her, Inge stood up and leaped into the water, landing an elbow to Dara's back. Dara grunted and swallowed a mouthful of water, she clutched the side of the pool, gasping for air. Inge swam up behind her, wrapping her arms around Dara's waist, and suplexed her onto the side of the pool. Dara floated face up in the water, Inge grabbed a chunk of her hair, dragging her out of the pool. Inge led Dara to the pool shack, she reached in and grabbed a long length of rope, she bound Dara's wrists and threw her over her shoulders.

“I hope you're better swimmer than this.” Inge said, and approached the foot of the diving board ladder. She mounted the bottom step, and scrambled up the ladder, she tossed Dara onto the diving board, and climbed up after her. Inge dragged Dara to her feet, shoved Dara's head between her knees, and lifted Dara onto her shoulders. Inge broke into a run, and leaped off the diving board, power bombing Dara into the water twenty feet below. A huge splashed drenched the front rows of the stands. Inge dragged Dara out of the pool and rolled her into her back. Inge sat down on Dara's chest.

Ref Rebecca Soni dropped to her knees.

...3.  Ref Rebecca raised Inge's arm in victory. Inge dragged Dara to her feet, and scooped her up into her arms, she slung Dara into the pool with a large splash. Inge smirked and shoved Ref Rebecca into the pool, patted herself on the back, and walked back to her dressing room.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2014, 04:20:13 pm »
Gina Davis vs Raye 'Zap' Hollitt   

Gina stood in the center of the ring, hands and her hips, she bounced her pecs in her skimpy black bikini. You don't know what you're getting into, Zapster. I'll beat you without breaking a sweat.” She grinned and flexed her massive off season cannon ball sized biceps,

Zap crouched down and waved her hands at Gina. “I've faced tougher women than you.”

Gina shook her head. “You're mistaken.” She said and lunged at Zap. Gina slammed her thick fist into Zap's midsection, Zap clutched her abs and dropped to her knees. She grabbed Zap by the throat and squeezed the air from her body. Gina lifted Zap to her feet, she slammed her right fist into Zap's chin.

Zap fell back first on the mat, she was gasping for air.

Gina climbed t the top turnbuckle, she jumped off and landed a vicious elbow drop to Zap's abs.  Gina hooked Zap's leg. The ref, Crush dropped to her knees to make the count.

… Zap lifted her shoulders off the mat before Crush's hand could slap the mat for the three count.

Gina grabbed Zap by her hair, she dragged Zap to her feet. She lifted Zap onto her shoulders, pile drove her head to the canvas, and belly flopped down on her ribs. Zap screamed, she could feel some of her ribs crack from Gina's massive off season bulk. Gina hooks Zap's legs.

Crush dropped to her knees.

...3. Crush raised Gina's arm in victory. Zap clutched her side, moaning from the pain of her broken ribs. She grunted and rolled onto her right side. Gina grinned and dragged Zap to her hands and knees, she kicked Zap in her left side. Zap screamed and fell onto her back.  Gina dragged Zap to her feet. She lifted Zap onto her shoulders, and power bombed her onto the mat.  Gina and Crush rolled out of the ring, walked to the back, gloating over Gina's victory.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2014, 04:22:00 pm »
Kiana Tom vs Monica Brant

Kiana walked to the ring dressed in a black bikini, strutting down the ramp in her bare feet. She winked and waved to the crowd, running her hands over her chiseled abs. The crowd chanted her name as she rolled into the ring and approached Ref Deborah Khazei. Kiana held a microphone in her left hand. “Where are you hiding Monica, we have a match scheduled. Did you forget. Come out and play.”  Kiana leaned against the southwest corner post, she folded her arms across her chest.

The lights dimmed, Monica walked out onto the entrance stage, dressed in a shiny blue bikini, she flexed her biceps for the crowd, and began her descent down the ramp. She rolled into the ring, stood up, glaring at Kiana. “What gives, why are you anxious to fight me?”

Kiana cast Monica a smirking smile. “You think you're the best in the fitness industry, but tonight I'll prove I'm better in the ring. Don't feel bad, I know you're used to laying on your back, so this should be easy for me.” Kiana stood up, and approached Monica.

Monica gritted her teeth at Kiana. “What are you going to do with those puny muscles of yours, those aren't big enough to be call pipe cleaners.” She said, smirking at Kiana.

“Guess again.” Kiana flexed her biceps, they doubled in size to 24inches. Monica stepped back with a gasp, her mouth hanging open. Kiana smirked, moving into a most muscular pose. Her pecs swelled, her abs hardened resembling a washboard. “Like what you see.” Kiana's legs grew three times thicker. “If you're wondering why I'm so big, It's not steroids, It's pill to temporarily enhance strength and muscle growth, they only last an hour, so I have more than enough time to beat you, which means I can have some fun before I need to pin you.”

Monica backed up towards the ring ropes, she went to climb out of the ring. Kiana charged, she threw out her arms, wrapping them around Monica's waist, dragging her back into the ring. Kiana lifted Monica off her feet, squeezing her in a tight bearhug. Monica flailed her arms and legs, she moaned as she struggled to pry herself from Kiana's python grip.

With no strength left to fight back, Monica shouted her submission at the top of her lungs. Kiana dropped her limp body to the mat as Ref Deborah called for the bell. Monica spiraled into oblivion as she hit the mat. Kiana placed her bare foot on Monica's chest, and flexed her massive super muscles. She lifted Monica into the air and held her overhead. Kiana ran towards the south set of ropes and hurled Monica into the crowd. Fans scattered and fled their seats as Monica crashed down onto a group of chairs.

Kiana climbed out of the ring, walked towards the announcer's table, grabbed a monitor and leaped over the barricade. She raised it over her head and smashed it into several pieces over Monica's back. Kiana dragged Monica to her feet by the hair and led her to the barricade, slamming her forehead on the edge of the padded barricade. Kiana wrapped a hand around Monica's throat and lifted her onto her shoulders, then power bombed Monica onto the barricade. She threw Monica over her shoulders and walked to the backstage area, she carried Monica into the men's rest room, and pressed Monica's face into the urinal water. “Have a drink, Monica, you must be thirsty.”

Monica spit out a mouthful of urinal water as Kiana pulled her face out. “You witch. I'll get you for this.”

“Not if your unconscious.” Kiana said, slamming her right fist into Monica's chin. Monica fell back, her head striking the side of the urinal. Kiana reached into one of the stalls, grabbed a roll of toilet paper, and stuffed it into Monica's mouth. Kiana clapped her hands and walked off, returning to her dressing room, laughing the whole time. 

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2014, 01:39:31 pm »
Christine Roth vs Kathy Unger

Christine had never liked Kathy, and she made no effort to hide it. She decided they would settle their animosity with a boxing match. She had smirked when Kathy had accepted her challenge. Christine walked down the hallway to the ring, her pink boxing gloves laced up, her black robe tied at the waist. She stepped through the entrance curtain to a chorus of applause.

Sarah Dunlap escorted Christine to the ring, dressed in a black sports bra and blue denim overalls. “You got this girl, Kathy can't withstand the power of the Canadian Crusher.” Sarah said, patting Christine on the shoulders.

Christine shadow boxed the air as they walked down the entrance ramp. “She'll wish she had stayed in retirement.” Christine and Sarah climbed the steel steps and stepped between the ropes, and approached Ref Bridgett Riley.

Kathy Unger walked out onto the entrance stage, followed by her manager, Nicole Bass. She wore a pair of black boxing gloves and a pink robe. The two women walked down the entrance ramp and climbed into the ring. Kathy leaned against the northeast corner turnbuckles, she glared at Christine sizing her up. She approached the center of the ring.

Bridgett stood between them, reminding them of the rules. “No hitting below the belt, no spitting, no biting. “I want a good clean fight. Now back to your corners.”

Christine nodded and headed to the southwest corner of the ring, Kathy to the northeast corner.

Sarah untied Christine's belt and slid off her robe, Christine wore a blue one shoulder strap sports bra, and green boxing shorts. “Hit her hard and hit her fast,” Sarah said as she threw the robe onto the top rope.

Christine nodded and bit down on her mouth guard. “They don't call me the Canadian Crusher for nothing.” She said and boxed the air in front of her. “Her face will look like hamburger meat when I'm finished with her.”

Nicole pulled off Kathy's robe and tossed it out of the ring, Kathy wore a pink tank top and red boxing shorts. “Show her no mercy.” Nicole whispered into Kathy's ear.

Kathy ginned and nodded. “I plan on it.” She said and tapped her gloves by her waist.

Round 1

The ring bell rang, both ladies approached the center of the ring. Christine raised her hands to her face, Kathy caught Christine in the ribs with a hard left jab. Christine stepped back, Kathy continued her offense landing a right hook and a left jab to Christine's ribs. Christine countered with a flurry of punches to Kathy's midsection. Kathy blocked the punches with her gloves, and slipped through Christine's defenses, landing a right cross to Christine's chin.

Christine stumbled backward and bumped against the ropes. Kathy charged, catching Christine in the abs with a left hook. Christine grunted and lunged forward, slamming into Kathy's abs with a mean left hook. Kathy uppercutted Christine in the chin with a right jab, and hopped back. Christine shook her head and lunged at Kathy, she slammed her right fist into Kathy's abs.

Kathy doubled over clutching her stomach. She growled and charged at Christine, catching the Canadian Crusher in the throat with a vicious left jab. The bell rang, signaling the end of the first round.  Both ladies walked to their respective corners, and sat down on their stools.

Sarah held a bottle of water up to Christine's lips, she took a sip and spit it into the bucket. “Don't give her a chance to rest. Pace yourself and wear her down.”

“Got it.” Christine nodded as Sarah wiped her face and pecs with a towel to wipe off the sweat.

Kathy leered at Christine from her corner. “I need to take her down, and soon, before she can learn my strategy.”

Nicole wiped the sweat from Kathy's face and abs. “Aim for her face. She's probably afraid to ruin that pretty little face of hers. She patted Kathy on the back.

Round 2

The round bell rang. Christine and Kathy squared off in the center of the ring. Kathy caught Christine in her right eye with a left hook. Christine staggered back and shielded her face with her gloved hands. Kathy forced Christine into the corner with a flurry of punches. Christine was unable to block Kathy's powerful blows, her breathing was slow and heavy as she shoved Kathy back with a right  cross and left jab to the abs.

Kathy landed a left uppercut to Christine's forehead. She grinned and stepped back. Christine dropped to her knees, holding her hands over her face. Kathy moved in and landed a right hook to Christine's chin. Christine fell onto her back. Bridgett stood over Christine and began to count.

...5. Christine pushed herself to her feet, her head throbbed as she stood up, her knees wobbling as she leaned against the ropes. Bridgett approached Christine. Are you able to continue?”

Christine nodded and shook the cobwebs from her head. She glared at Kathy and walked towards her opponents, swinging her fists wildly. Kathy sneered and slammed her left fist against Christine's right eyes. Christine grunted and staggered back. Kathy charged and caught Christine in the abs with a hard left cross.

Christine's right eye swelled shut, with her limited vision, she was at Kathy's mercy. Kathy stepped on Christine's feet, and clobbered her like she was a punching bag. Christine's arms drooped at her side. The bell rang, signaling the end of the second round.

Christine stumbled into her corner and slumped down on the stool. She gasped for air, sweat rolled down her face and pecs. Sarah chewed on her her lower lip. “Maybe you should call it a day, you can't fight with your eye swollen.” Sarah said, wondering if she should throw in the towel for Christine.

“No... I.. have...to...win.” Christine said, panting like a dog.

“You're crazy, so you better beat her.” Sarah said wiping the sweat from Christine's body.

Round 3

Christine and Kathy leaped to their feet as the bell rang, they charged forward, trading body blows in the center of the ring. Kathy slammed her fist into Christine's chin, Christine grunted and staggered back, Kathy landed a left hook to Christine's abs, and a right jab to Christine's forehead.

Christine staggered back into the corner. Kathy slammed her fist into Christine's chin. Christine's arms drooped at her side. Bridgett stepped in and pushed Kathy back. Kathy grinned and dropped her arms. “She never had a chance in the first place.” Kathy said and shrugged her shoulders.

Christine staggered out of the corner, swaying from side to side, her knees wobbled as she approached Kathy. Kathy lunged and uppercutted Christine's chin. Christine crumpled to a heap in the center of the ring.

Bridgett stood over Christine, she shook her head, and motioned to the timekeeper. Bridgett grabbed Kathy's right wrist and lifted it over her head. “You're winner by TKO, Kathy Unger.”

The crowd was on their feet, they booed and stamped their feet.

Sarah climbed into the ring, she crouched down by Christine, helping the blonde beauty into a sitting position. Kathy ran at Sarah, she uppercutted Sarah's chin, knocking out the Steel City Goddess with one punch. Kathy rolled out of the ring, Nicole followed after her, they walked back to Kathy's dressing room.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2014, 01:48:40 pm »
Chrissy Zmijewski vs Jill Mills – The Little Red Pills

Chrissy sat in Dr. Michi Ritz's office. When the doctor had called her in, she told Chrissy she had a gift for her. “So what have you got for me, Michi.” She rocked back and forth in her chair.

Michi held a bottle of red pills in her hands, she rolled them across her desk. “Take a look, this is the latest in supplement technology.”

Chrissy picked the bottle up and removed the top, she examined the oval pills.”What are they?” she asked, she wondered why the doctor was prescribing her pills in the first place.

“I saw your match with Jill Mills, it was quite a poor performance, but with these little breakthroughs, you can get your revenge.” Michi smiled and folded her hands over her desk.

“What exactly do they do?” Chrissy rolled the bottle around in her hand.

“Those babies will give you the strength to beat a woman as powerful as Jill, take one pill before a match, and voila, you'll be as strong as Jill, maybe stronger.”

“You're telling me that this pill will give me enhanced strength.?” Chrissy laughed and shook her head doubtfully. “Magic pills, you must be kidding me.” Chrissy sat the bottle back on Michi's desk. “I don't need pills to beat Jill.”

“Yeah, you did real well against her last time.” Michi smirked and placed her hands behind her head, she propped her feet onto her desk.

Chrissy slammed her fists on the desk, the pill bottle rolled onto the floor. “That's not fair, she a behemoth of a woman. Women her size are strength freaks.” Chrissy was breathing heavy, she wanted to slap Michi across the face, taking pills was a ludicrous idea. She wanted to beat Jill the old fashioned way.

“Fine, then continue to lose to her, you'll never beat her if you don't use the pills.” Michi said. “Be a mid carder for the rest of your career. See if I care.”

Chrissy picked the bottle off the floor. “How do they work?” she asked. Chrissy stared at the bottle.

“You simply take one before a heavy workout or a match and your muscles and strength will increase greatly. But don't take my word for it,.Give them a try later.”

Chrissy nodded. “I think I'll do just that.”

The Next Day

Chrissy pounded on Jill's dressing room door. The hinges broke off the frame, the door thudded to the floor. Jill jumped up from the sofa, and glared at Chrissy. It's payback time.” Chrissy said, stepping over the door, and approached Jill.

“What happened to you, found some extra strength hiding in you.” Jill said, folding her arms across her chest.

Chrissy lunged, she grabbed Jill by the throat and lifted her up, her feet dangling six inches off the ground. “I've gained more power than you'll ever know.” She said and choke slammed Jill to the floor. Chrissy brought the heel of her left foot down on Jill's abs. She laughed as she dragged Jill to her feet.

Jill staggered back, and fell onto the couch, she went to lunge at Chrissy, she froze when she saw what happened next.

Chrissy's biceps bulged and swelled to the size of footballs, her forearms thick as bread loves. She wrapped her rock arms around Jill's waist and pulled her off the sofa. Chrissy's legs were thick as tree trunk. Her pecs hardened like steel. Jill moaned as she tried to free herself from Chrissy's iron grip.   Chrissy's torso swelled to four times it's thickness. “There is no escape for you.” Chrissy lifted Jill over head, she tossed her halfway across the room. Jill slammed down on the surface of her dressing room table, snapping it down the middle.

“You're a freak, stay away from me.” Jill said and held her arms in front of her face.

“Don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you – too badly. It'll will be over shortly.” Chrissy stepped out into the hallway, she shouted for the nearest referee. Ref Dara Torres ran down the hallway, she went into Jill's dressing room.

“Here I am.” Dara said and smirked at Jill. “Nice muscles, Chrissy. I bet Jill wasn't expecting that.”

Chrissy strutted towards Jill, her hands resting on her hips. Chrissy smirked, and dragged Jill to her feet by the hair. She shoved Jill's head between her knees. Chrissy lifted Jill onto her shoulders, she power bombed Jill onto the dressing room stool.

Jill laid spread eagle on the carpet. Chrissy sat down on Jill's chest. Dara dropped to her knees.

...3. Dara raised Chrissy's arm in victory. Chrissy stood up, every muscle on her body bulged and swelled as she flexed in a crab pose. Chrissy grinned, she kicked Jill in the abs as she left the dresssing room. Dara high-fived Chrissy as they walked down the hallway.

“You should let me try those pills sometime.” Dara said.

“Sure, I got a whole box full of these pills in my dressing room.” Chrissy said and walked into her dressing room. Dara closed the door behind them.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2014, 01:53:14 pm »
Wendy Lindquist vs Skip and Sunny

Wendy stepped out the wrestling ring in the UFWL gym, her pink tank top and Grey cotton shorts were drenched with sweat as was her entire body. She sat down on the ring apron, and grabbed a towel sitting beside her, as she wiped the sweat from her face, the door swung open.

Skip and Sunny of the Bodydonnas walked into the gym, dressed in their Bodydonnas outfits. Skip grinned and approached Wendy, Sunny followed behind skip, a towel draped over her left shoulder. “Hey, Wendy, I heard you were in here.” Skip said and sat down beside Wendy. Sunny stood in front of Wendy and folded her arms across her chest.

“You may be in great shape, but it's nothing compared to the Bodydonnas.” Sunny said. “This is what perfection looks like.” She pointed to Skip and then herself.

Wendy stood up from the ring apron and pressed her chest against Sunny. “What's your problem with me. Are you just jealous of how great my body looks.” She said and shoved Sunny back with her chest.

Skip grabbed Wendy and tossed her into the ring, he rolled in after her and dragged her to her feet. He shoved her into the nearest corner and hooked her arms over the top rope. “Come on, Sunny, show her what you got.”

Sunny rolled into the ring, she grabbed the towel from her shoulder as she approached Wendy. She wrapped the towel around Wendy's throat and dig the heel of her left boot into Wendy's abs, and leaned back. Skip climbed to the outside apron, holding Wendy's arms behind her back.

Wendy gasping for air, kicked Sunny in the back of her knee. Sunny grunted and released the towel, she staggered back, clutching her knee. She growled at Wendy and charged, fists raised over her head. Wendy ducked and slipped from Skip's grasp. Sunny slammed her fists into Skip's chest, sending him crashing down onto the steel steps. Wendy came up behind Sunny, wrapping her arms around her waist, and slammed Sunny to the mat with a German suplex. Wendy dropped to her knees and laid over Sunny.

Skip rolled to his feet, he stomped Wendy's back, and shoved her off Sunny with his foot. He crouched down by Wendy's face. “There's no referee, you dolt.” Skip grabbed Wendy's hair and dragged her to her feet.

Sunny staggered to her feet, Skip locked Wendy in a full nelson hold. Sunny repeatedly slammed her fist into Wendy's abs. Skip pushed Wendy to her knees. Wendy grunted as she tried to wriggle her arms free. Sunny slapped Wendy across the face, and kneed her in the abs. Skip dragged Wendy to her feet, and suplexed her to the mat. Skip sat down on Wendy's chest., Sunny dropped to her knees.

...3. Sunny raised Skip's arm in victory. She jumped into Skip's arms. He carried her out of the ring and towards the gym door. “What a wimp.” Sunny said.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2014, 01:58:02 pm »
Kiana Tom vs Stephanie McMahon

Kiana walked down the entrance ramp, dressed in a purple bikini and bare feet, she popped two red pills into her mouth as she climbed into the ring. She approached the referee Kathy Derry, and shook her hand. “Nice to see you, friend. Looking good.”

“Thanks.” Kathy said, as the arena lights dimmed. “Show her no mercy.”

Stephanie walked out onto the entrance stage, dressed in a black leotard and knee high boot, she strutted down the entrance ramp and rolled into the ring. Stephanie stood nose to nose with Kiana, fearlessly staring her down. Stephanie jumped back as Kiana's muscles bulged and swelled to triple their size. “What's going on with you?”

Kiana's arms and legs were thick as tree trunks. “It's a secret, if you don't know, why should I tell you.” She said raising a finger to her lip.

Stephanie lunged, Kiana saw the attack coming, and reacted, slamming a stone hard fist into Stephanie's throat. Stephanie dropped to her knees.

Kiana grabbed the sides of Stephanie's head and kneed her in the chin. Stephanie clutched her head as she fell onto her back. Kiana splashed down on Stephanie,

Kiana grabbed Steph's hair and dragged her to her feet. She slapped Stephanie across the chest. Stephanie staggered back and bumped into the ropes. Her arms tangled up in the top and middle sets of ropes. Kiana smirked, she ran and drop kicked Stephanie in the abs. Stephanie jerked free, and dropped to her knees.

Kiana grabbed Stephanie by the throat and groin and lifted her overhead like a barbell. She pressed Stephanie a few times, and body slammed her onto her back. Stephanie fell to the mat with a grunt. Kiana stood with one foot on Stephanie's chest. Ref Kathy Derry dropped to her knees.

….3. Kathy raised Kiana's arm in victory. Kiana flexed her massive swollen biceps, she waved to the crowd and grabbed Stephanie by her hair, and dragged her limp opponent out of the ring. She threw Stephanie over her shoulders and walked up the entrance ramp. Kathy following close behind.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2014, 02:04:25 pm »
Stephanie McMahon vs Alundra Blayze

Stephanie strutted down the entrance ramp, dressed in a black leotard and black knee high boots. She rolled into the ring and approached Ref Sunny. She folded her arms across her chest, waiting for her opponent to arrive.

The arena lights dimmed, Alundra walked out onto the entrance stage, dressed in a white bikini and white ankle high boots. Fog poured out of the floor vents, shrouding Alundra in a thick white mist. She ran down the ramp, and slid into the ring under the bottom rope. She jumped to her feet, and glared at Stephanie as she approached.

Stephanie stood nose to nose with Alundra, as both ladies stared each down in the center of the ring. “You think you're the greatest female wrestler ever, tonight I'm going to show you who's the best. She flexed her left arm and squeezed her bicep. “Hard as a rock.” She grinned and smirked at her foe.

Alundra wasn't impressed, she shoved Stephanie with her chest, and lunged. Stephanie ducked under Alundra's arms and slammed her fists into her abs. Alundra grunted and fell to her knees. Stephanie jumped on Alundra's back, wrapping her arms around Alundra's throat. She banged the back of Alundra's head against the mat.

Alundra grabbed Stephanie's arms, squeezing her biceps. Stephanie flinched and released Alundra's throat. She leaped to feet, and leg dropped Alundra across the chest. Stephanie dragged Alundra to her feet by her hair, she slapped her across the face, and kneed her in the groin, Alundra fell to her knees.

Stephanie shoved Alundra to the mat, she stomped on Alundra's abs and rolled out of the ring. She grabbed a steel folding chair from behind the announcer's table and threw it into the ring, then rolled in under the bottom rope. She picked up the chair, and slammed it over Alundra's abs.

Alundra screamed and rolled away from Stephanie, she pushed herself to her feet, clutching her stomach. She glared at Stephanie, and then focused her attention on the chair in her foe's hands. “Give me the chair, Stephanie, or you'll regret it.” Alundra held out her hands, waiting for Stephanie to give over her weapon.

Stephanie looked to the crowd, and then to Alundra. She sneered and ran towards Alundra, chair raised over her head. Alundra lunged, she grabbed the chair, and kicked Stephanie in the abs. Alundra yanked the chair from Stephanie's grip, and slammed it over her head. Stephanie laid spread eagle in the center of the ring.

Alundra laid over Stephanie, Sunny dropped to her knees.

… Stephanie lifted her right shoulder off the mat, ending the three count. Alundra grabbed Stephanie's hair and dragged her to her feet.  Alundra slammed her right fist into Stephanie's abs, Stephanie dropped to her knees, and clutched her stomach. Alundra grabbed Stephanie by the throat and shoved her onto her back. Alundra straddled Stephanie's chest , and slammed her left fist into Stephanie's chin. Stephanie jammed her thumbs into Alundra's eyes. Alundra screamed and pushed herself off.

Stephanie sat up, she rubbed her throat as she gasped for air. Her knees trembled as she stood up, she staggered towards Alundra, and slapped her across the face. Stephanie spun on her heels and slammed the heel of her left boot into Alundra's chin. Alundra fell to the mat with a grunt. Stephanie sat down on Alundra's chest. Ref Sunny dropped to her knees.

...3. Sunny raised Stephanie's arm in victory. Stephanie bowed to the crowd, she rolled out of the ring, and stumbled up the entrance ramp, clutching the small of her back.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View