Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572643 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:37:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [buddye] I'm Married to She-Hulk
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [buddye] I'm Married to She-Hulk  (Read 24211 times)

buddye

Author: [buddye] I'm Married to She-Hulk
« on: May 02, 2010, 06:26:05 am »
I'm Married to She-Hulk
by buddye

No, I'm not married to a comic book character. I'm married to a real-life "she hulk." Her name is Connie, and here's our story. Enjoy!

Before I can tell you my story, you need a little background about me. My name is Buddy. When the story begins, I was 23 years old. I work out with weights and am very strong and muscular. A little shorter than the average guy but still fairly taller than an average woman, I stand 5 feet 7 inches tall. I weigh a solid, lean 185 lbs. I bench 300 lbs. and squat and deadlift 400 lbs. so I have always thought of myself as a pretty macho guy. I'm told I'm good-looking, too. Chicks have told me that I look a little like Matt Damon. Best of all, My erect cock measures 10 inches long, so I've always been of the belief that I could get pretty much any girl I want. The problem is, I've never met or even seen the kind of girl I really want - more on that later.

Anyway, my story begins one afternoon while I was pumping iron in the gym I begong to. I am so serious about my workouts that I often am unaware of my surroundings due to intense focus and admiring myself in the mirror.. flexing to check out my progress and such. This was the case on this day, so I didn't even notice the girl bench pressing behind me. After I finished a set of bicep curls, I felt a tap on my shoulder and heard the sweetest, most angelic sounding female voice I ever heard.
"Hey, handsome! Give a girl a spot?" she asked.

When I turned around, I had both the most pleasant suprise and also the most jaw-dropping shock of my life. I turned around with my head tilted slightly downward expecting to see someone a little shorter than me, so I saw this:

IMAGES EXPIRED

I looked up and saw the prettiest girl I had ever seen. She was smiling and giggling:

I tried to keep my cool but I couldn't. She was everything I had ever fantasized about - a tall (I estimated her to be about six feet two inches tall) beautiful, muscular amazon goddess.  "What's so funny?" I asked.

"You have a huge erection." was her giggling reply.

I looked down and gasped, "Oh, God! I'm sorry." I stammered - embarrased as hell.

"No problem," she said reassuringly, "It's cute and, wow,  pretty impressive size, too!"

"I've got nothing on you when it comes to impressive size," I joked and we both shared a good laugh.

We quickly became more at ease with each other and I spotted her for the rest of her workout. I told her my workout was finished. After all, I couldnt pump up my muscles with all my blood engorging my huge cock.

We continued to chat. I stayed erect the whole time watching her unbelievable strength. She did her bench sets at 405 lbs for sets of 6 to 8 reps!

After she finished her workout, I told her that I thought we really hit it off and asked her on a date.

"You look ready for a date right now," she said gesturing to my erect cock threatening to tear right out of my spandex tights, "Watching that massive hard-on just throbing with desire for me has made me really horney!"

"Really?" I said - hoplessly disarmed.

"Let's go somewhere and make love," she suggested.

"I'm down, totally!" I exclaimed completely unable to contain my enthusiasm. "My car is right outside."

She couldn't contain her emthusiam either. She picked me up and carried me through the gym, out the door, and across the parking lot to my car.

When we got to my apartment she was all over me the second we got through the door - kissing me and taking my cloths off until I was completely naked. She removed all her cloths very quickly and before I could enjoy seeing her sexy, muscular physique as much as I wanted to, she bear hugged me and carried me to the wall and pressed me up against it. Her long, massive legs straddling and completely enveloping the lower half of my body, she grabbed my stiff cock and insterted the tip then pressed up against me until it slid all the way it. She let out a gasp as she began to thrust her hips holding me ever tighter. I felt my back sliding against the wall as my feet left the ground. Connie was actually lifting me off the ground in her passion! We both had amazing orgasms and fell in love with each other.

After dating a few weeks I asked her to marry me. "I can't," she said, "I'm going home at the end of the summer to return to school." She explained that she was only in town for the Summer visiting her grandparents. She was younger than I realized. I asked her which college she goes to and received another shock.

"Oh, no, Buddy. I'm going back to complete my junior year of high school. I should have told you, I'm 16 years old!"

I almost blacked out!

Connie said she would be back next summer and we could see each other then. By the end of the Summer we were both so deeply in love, Connie told me that if my marriage proposal still stands, she would accept. Of course, I would have to wait 2 years until she is 18.

I agreed. I bought her a ring and we were engaged to be married.

coming soon:
chapter 2 -  Connie visits her grandparents fo the summer before her senior year of high school - at the age of 17. When we are reunited I am pleasantly shocked to see how much bigger she had grown.
Here's a teaser:

Forum Saradas

buddye

Chapter 2: I am reunited with my 17- year-old fiance, Connie.

Before we begin this part of my tale, I must go back to last summer when I met Connie. As you may recall, when I first laid eyes on my incredible wife, I estimated her height at six feet two inches. I based this estimate knowing that a person's head is about eight inches from top to bottom. The top of my head seemed to be an inch higher than the bottom of her chin, so I guessed that she was about 7 inches taller than my 5' 7". Make sense? Good.

Stay with me now. I'm getting to a very important thing for you all to understand. Before the summer was over it became very clear that Connie was growing taller at a very fast rate. When we first met, If I stood in front of Connie and looked straight ahead, my eye-level view looked like this:

Basically, my eyes were right where her neck met her torso. Shortly before Connie left to return home to her parents and her junior year of high school, we were working out together at the gym and I noticed that now I was looking up at that area of her body. My point of view was now this:

As I took this in, I looked up at Connies chin. In early June it seemed that the top of my head was about an inch higher than the bottom her chin. Now, In late August, it was clearly about an inch below it!

It came over me in a rush: Connie was growing! And fast! Two inches in less than three months!  I couldn't believe it. Could it be true?

It had to be.

But it couldn't be.

I felt dizzy and stammered, "C-connie? Honey? H-how t-t-tall are you?"

"What's wrong, baby," she replied, "you look like you just saw a ghost."

"I-I think you're (gulp) growing," I responded meekly.

"Really?  I hadn't noticed," said Connie. "At the end of the school year a few months ago, as part of sophmore gym class, we were measured and I was six feet two inches."
Again my mind reeled with the reality that all Summer I had been having sex with basically a gigantic high school sophomore!

Connie seemed delighted with the prospect that she had grown. She clapped her hands and exclaimed, "Yay! Let's go measure me, Buddy!"

The gym had a scale weith a height measure attached. She got on the scale facing me. "Measure me," she said.

"I can't see that high up, honey," I told her.

"No problem," said Connie as she reached for me. She grabbed my arms and lifted me like this:

I already had an erection at this point and as I felt myself rise off the ground, seemingly weightless, I came in my pants (it wouldn't be the last time BTW.) I looked over Connie's head. As I suspected she was 6'4" tall. Connie put me down and we wen't back to our workout.

Connie noticed the stain in the front of my spandex tights and giggled, "Wow! That really turned you on, huh? Gee, Buddy, you sure are a strange guy, but I love you and I sure am glad you are attracted to me. I want to be a competetive bodybuilder but none of the guys I go to school with seem to like me like this. I haven't had a date since I started working out and getting muscular. I was really sad until I met you. I love you so much!"

I told her that I love her with all my heart and soul. I explained that high school guys, for the most part, would never admit that they find a muscular girl sexy out of fear of what other people will think.

"Besides," I said, " none of that matters now. We're engaged and in less than two years we will be married."

After we left the gym, we went home and made love. The foreplay that preceded it was different this time. Now that Connie knew how I felt, free was free of my inhibitions about expressing the full extent of my sexual attraction to muscle. Connie flexed her biceps for me

I felt the rock hardness of them. Dear God, they were HUGE! I kissed and licked them.

"Connie?"

Yeah, baby?"

"Would you lift me again, please?"

"Can you handle it without blowing your load? I wanna have sex!"

"I think so...."

"Ok, turn around."

I turned around with my back to Connie. She placed one hand underneath my crotch and another over one of my shoulders and power clened me up to her shoulders like a WWE wrestler getting ready to body slam an opponant. Then she pressed me over head.

"Wow," she said "that was really easy!" and lowered me back down to her shoulder. "I think I could do that with one arm, Buddy!" She exclaimed with glee, "You feel really light!"

She readjusted my body, sItuating it over one shoulder and placing one hand beneath the small of my back. To my delight and amazement, Connie pressed me over head with one arm!

"Damn, baby." I said with my body suspended in mid-air, "Your awesome! Really! Truely awe- inspiring!"  She put me down and I stared up at her literally slack-jawed and feeling a little dizzy and very weak-kneed.

"What's wrong, baby?" She asked, "You have the same look on your face that you had in the gym earlier."

"I'm in awe," was my reply.  Just then that weak-kneed feeling got the best of me and I collapsed. Connie caught me and held me up.

"That is just adorably cute," she giggled as she picked me up and carried me to bed to make love. It was incredible!

to be continued..... 

buddye

Wow read 207 times already! Hope you guys are enjoying it so far. I'm having a blast writing it. Just a fiendly reminder that if your enjoying this, don't be afraid to click on the karma button. It's the best way to give positive feedback.

And now chapter 2 continued....

So now you have the complete background about my and Connie's first Summer together and we're ready to move on. To recap, Connie departed for home at the age of 16 to begin he junior year of high school at 6'4" tall. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. She weighed in at a solid, massive  285 pounds of rock-hard, mind blowing muscle. At this point, I was wondering to myself if I was engaged to marry the world's biggest bodybuilder. Could it be? A 16-year-old high school girl? The biggest bodybuilder in the world? The possibility of it fueled some very satisfying mastabatory fantasies as I waited eagerly for next Summer. Enough about that. Let's fast forward to the following Summer.

Connie and I stayed in e-mail contact. We decided not to tell anyone about our relationship. She was under-age, after all.

Right after Connie turned 17 years old she traveled to spend the following Summer with her grandparents as was her annual routine. To keep everything on the down-low, we communicated by e-mail exclusively. She had purchsed another Summer membership to the gym I belong to just as she had the previous Summer. We made plans to meet there the day she arrived.

I arrived at the gym wearing my usual spandex tights which fit a little more snugly than last Summer beacuse I had gained an inch on my quads since then. Why is that impotant to know? You will soon find out. Oh, by the way, I had opted for a t-shirt rather than my usual tank top today which is also important to understand as you shall see, as well.

I entered the gym and saw Connie getting ready to do some chest presses on the Hammer Strength incline press machine and my jaw dropped. She was a literal giant now. I estimated her at close to seven feet tall. Here's what I saw:

She was massive beyond belief!  "Connie!" I cried out, "My God! You're HUGE"

"Come here, baby! Give your girl a kiss, " she said.

I approached her feeling my cock begining to swell. I reached up around her neck and tried to pull myself up with my arms to kiss her but all my strength had evaporated as I found myself with my face next to her massive chest.  "I can't lift myself," I admitted.

Connie's arms were at her side. She was holding the 45 pound plate she was preparing to load onto the machine in one hand. Without bothering to put the plate down she grabbed me by my shirt with the other hand and bicep curled my body off the ground with one arm.  My cock became rock hard and I heard a loud R-i-I-i-ip! My spandex tights were more snug than last Summer as I mentioned and were no longer able to withstand the force of my stiffening cock. My erection had torn right through my tights as Connie lifted me to her mouth and gave me a deep, passionate full-on-tongue French kiss. I ejaculated semen all over her during the kiss.

She withdrew her mouth slowly and I whispererd one word, "Impossible..." as my eyes rolled back into my head and everything went black.

When I came to, I was laying on bench in the locker room with a towel over my crotch. Connie had carried me in and covered me up.  "Are you OK?" She asked.

"I think so, yeah," I replied, embarrased as hell. I got up, wrapped the towel around my waist and went out to the gym floor to retrieve my gym bag and the spare pair of baggy sweat pants inside. I laughed to myself thinking that baggy sweats would now have to be my attire of choice when working out with Connie. When I exited the locker room and entered the gym, I had another momentarily embarrasing moment that quickly became the proudest moment of my life. Many of the guys I work out with on a regular basis were there. These friends of mine dropped what they were doing, turned toward me and began to applaud, laughing their asses off. I heard many voices at once:

"Dude!"

"That was sick, man!"

"Does she have a sister?"

"Fuck you, man! I got dibbs if there's a sister!"

TheY were envious! I realized that most of them were turned on too. Many of them were standing there with erections.

Connie exited the locker room and I pointed out to her a gym floor with a bunch of guys standing there with hard-ons. "See, honey?" I said, "I'm not the only one who thinks you're a goddess."  Connie was delighted and asked if I still wanted to work out. I told her that I was too wiped out to work out and would just spot her.

After changing into my sweats I reentered the gym where Connie resumed stacking plates on the machine she was about to blow my mind on. She had stacked six 45 pound plates on each side of the Hammer Strength incline chest press machine. I shook my head in amazement.  "I saw a photo in Flex magazine of Dorian Yates working out with that much weight on this machine," I said.

Connie looked unimpressed and replied, "I don't know who that guy is, but he's a wuss compared to me. This is my warm-up weight."

The 45 pound plates were slowly replaced with the 100 pounders until she did her max weight sets with five of them on each side. There was no two ways about it. My wildest fantasy was coming true. This 17-year-old girl I was engaged to marry is the biggest, strongest bodybuilder of all-time.

By the time she finished her last set, Connie's chest looked like a Zeppelin! Veins the size of my fingers popped out everywhere! It was beyond belief!

She said it was time for a "light" finishing exercize like cable cross-overs to carve in cuts and detail.

"Wow,' I said, "You really know your stuff!"

"I'd better," she explained, "I'm training for a bodybulding contest. Will you come see it? It's right here in town at the end of summer before I have to go back to school."

My reply was,"Of course! I can't wait!" I really couldn't, either.

We went over to the cable cross-over machine where connie finished off her pump. The entire stack of weights (200 pounds) was far to light for Connie so she had me round up a couple of my buddies and had a guy stand on each of the two stacks. Before my bisbelieving eyes, she performed cable cross-overs lifting the enite stacks with a guy standing on each one:

I had asked two of the guys who I could remember had gotten hard-ons from Connie's earlier display. As she lifted them up and down the erections came back soon followed by jiz stains before the first set was finished.

Connie put them down. "Thanks guys," she said as her eyes lowered. She had noticed their stained pants. She giggled her cute, girly little giggle and pointed. "Or maybe I shoud say 'you're welcome'." She joked. She was becoming aware of the effect she had on guys and, apparently, getting comfortable with it. "Don't be embarrased. It happens to Buddy a lot," she said reassuringly.

"I want one just like her," said one of the guys.

"Me, too," the other chimed in.

Connie and I exited the gym holding hands and enjoying a good laugh. "By the way, honey," I had been meaning to ask, "how tall are you, now?"
"Six feet ten inches," was her reply, "and I weigh in at a lean, ripped 380 ponds, in case you're wondering."

I considered this for a moment. My future wife was more than a hundred pounds heavier than the heaviest Mr. Olympia. Astounding!

We went home and had incredible sex.

coming soon: Chapter 3: Connie Wins Her First Bodybuilding Contest       

buddye

chapter 3: Connie Wins Her First Bodybuilding Contest.

Time flies when you're having fun, or so the expression goes. So it was for Connie and I that Summer. I helped Connie train for her contest and we had mind-blowing sex several times every day. My favorite position was and remains to this day vertical. How does that work, you ask? Connie grips me by the waist, lifts me up to her vagina and holds me up there while we... well....fuck. Sometimes when she's in the mood to take me in her mouth, she lifts me to her mouth and sucks my cock while holding me up in the air!

By the end of the Summer she had shot up another 2 inches and was now exactly seven feet tall and weighed just over 400 pounds and ready to turn the world of bodybuilding upside down forever.

Here she was 2 weeks out from the contest:

Her flexed biceps were bigger than a football now! This pose reminds me of another sexual position she treats me to. Imagine me sitting on the floor beneath her. My back is resting against somethig so I'm sitting upright with my legs extended beneath her. Her abs completely cover my entire torso. Connie would be on her knees (like her left leg in that picture,) her massive quads completely enveloping the lower half of my torso with the the top of each quad reaching all the way to the bottom of my pectoral muscles like a pair of arm rests on an overstuffed Lazy Boy recliner.  My face barely reaching the very top of her abs and bottom of her pecs. With her on top she seems even more of a colosus!

Here she was a week out from her contest debut:

See those metal studs on her posing suit top? Start at the top and count down to the fourth one and that is where the top of my head would be if I had been standing next to her instead of taking the photo. Look at that shoulder! It was as bigger than a bowling ball and every bit as hard as one, my friends. See the outer head of her tricep? The one with the tail that extends down clearly visible all the way to her elbow? It's bigger than my hand - a lot bigger! I loved running my hand over it and feeling the sharp ridges of it.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Sorry, I get that way everytime I think about my beautiful Connie.

I won't make you wait any more. Here are the contest photos. Wait to you hear what happened at the contest!

Here's Connie back-stage getting her pump on while I oiled her up (I came in my pants while doing so, of course. No suprises there ;D) and snapped these photos:

Don't forget guys, this beatiful, sexy, sensuous goddess was now seven feet tall!

When she stepped on stage, there was a collective gasp from the audience.  "Oh, my God!" one of the judges blurted out.

"My sentiments exactly, dude," I thought to myself, "and in less than a year I'm going to be married to her! How cool is that? My fantasy is going to be my life as soon as she turns 18."

There it was again. The colosal titaness practically shaking the stage with her every step is a 17 -year-old  girl who just had finished her junior year of high school! Why did that thought turn me on so much as well as blowing my mind?

Oh well. Anyway here's what we all were looking at:

That back double bicep pose reminds me of another amazing sexual position. Please indulge me as I digress yet again. I'll be brief. Picture Connie laying on her stomach. I mount her from behind arms straddling her waist thusly:

That is not exactly to scale. As you can see, she was not that thick or that much bigger than me - yet   (oohhh! Foreshadowing!)

OK, moving on:

Why are the metal studs on her contest suit different that those on the one in the photo from a week out? Glad you asked! She had that first one made (she has to have them custom-fitted, of course. Seven foot tall, 400 pound women can't buy off the rack) before her summer growth and several days before the contest she put in on to practice her posing as she had done many times before. Even though she had not pumped up her muscles, after hitting a few poses the leather finally gave way to the repeated stress and SNAP   it finally gave way to her massive, growing muscles. I was watching and (do I even need to say it by now?) .....After changing my pants we went to get her fitted for a new posing suit.

Connie won her weight class and overall title. The next biggest woman's shoulders only went up to Connie's waist!

There was a men's contest, too. The guy who won the men's heavyweight and overall looked to be about 5' 9" tall an probably about 210 to 220 pounds.

The champions were called out on stage together to display their trophies and take a final bow. The guy looked about half as big as Connie..... because he was! I saw the guy looking over at Connie and I noticed his posing trunks seemed to be moving. He was getting a hard-on! Connie must have noticed too and her playfull nature took over. As he was displaying his trophy and taking his bows, Connie came up behind him and reached her hand down palm up between his legs underneath his butt and lifted him up and started doing one-arm bicep curls with the male champion! The audience burst out in laughter. I actually felt sorry for the guy until I saw how much he was enjoying himself. His erection tore through his posing briefs and moments later he ejaculated right out into the audience. Some of the jiz made the third row! Even I was impressed by that!

Connie put him down. He stood there looking up at her. His mouth was hanging open with his head tilted slightly to the side in an expression of utter disbelief. He seemed to be in a trance. Connie patted him on the head playfully as she grabbed the MC's microphone so everyone could her what she said to him: "You're welcome!"

There was uproarious laughter from the audience. That seemed to snap the male bodybuilder out of his trance. He looked out at the audience and saw a huge auditorium of people, many of them attractive women who had come to see hot guys, laughing at him. His face turned beet red and his cock began to go limp. He looked down at his exposed cock and balls - his posing briefs a shredded mess clinging to one of his legs. He looked back up at the audience. His mouth formed into an O as if thinking, "Oh, my God!" He grabbed his cock with one hand and his ball sack with the other to cover up and bent over at the waist for good measure. It was in this position that he waddled off the stage in disgrace appearing to be on the verge of tears - his trophy left behind all but forgotten.

I felt sorry for the poor bastard now. Put yourself in his shoes. I can because at one time I aspired to be a bodybuilder myself.

He had worked very hard for years for this moment. I'm sure he had fantasized about it - he receives his trophy to thunderous applause, he hits some poses as a throng of adoring hot young girls in the audience scream (some throwing their bras and panties at him) as he soaks it all in. This is his moment! His dream! He is standing on top of the world - master of all he surveys! He is a god!

All that just went out the window. Instead all the girls he was supposed to have hooked up with had just seen him completely owned by a teenage girl  - his genitals exposed for all to see and driven to orgasm from being lifted by a strong muscular girl!

Connie is such a sweet girl. Seeing what she had done, she got a very concerned look on her face and went after the poor guy. I waited for the crowd to file out and went back stage to see Connie. The male champion was in the corner curled up in the fetal position and sobbing.

"He's inconsolable!" Said Connie.

The other male bodybuilders weren't doing as bad. They were lined up in front of Connie. All of them had hard-ons and were holding $20 bills. One-by-one they handed the money to Connie and one-by-one she did the same thing to them that she had done to the male champion. And, that's right, one by one they shot their respective loads as she arm curled them with one massive bicep.

"Ever hear of guys having sessions?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I said, "but you could be getting way more than twenty dollars."

"That wouldn't seem right," she replied, "none of these guys have lasted more than five seconds before shooting a load."  She had a point.

"Honey?" I asked, "full service is for me only, OK?"

"Of course! How can you even ask that?" Was her indignant reply and I prayed that I had not offended her.

Connie grew impatient. Word of mouth had spread about what was going on back stage. Now there were guys from the audience getting undressed and getting in line waiting for their turn. Connie started taking them two at a time - one in each hand. Each time it was the same. Both guys would enjoy their ride for a few seconds and then squirt

Connie commented, "I feel like a dairy farmer milking the herd." Everyone laughed. By the time she was done Connie had a big pile of twenty dollar bills at her side and a pool of jiz several feet in front of her.

The male champoin had calmed down and watched the whole while. Connie noticed him sitting there as we were about to leave. "Hold up, baby." She said to me, "I still feel bad about him." She pointed to the crestfallen male champion. She walked over to him and said, "I'm sorry I embarassed you. I didn't know that was going to happen."

"I did," he replied, "as soon as I felt a hand under my butt and my body rising off the stage and knew it had to be you. My mind reeled as I thought, 'A 17-year-old girl is doing this!' "

"Yeah, man, I'm her fiance and I know just how you felt, " I said.

We all shared a laugh. Connie commented it had been a couple hours since that happened and asked him if he had "reloaded." He said that he tought so and Connie offered hin a "turn" for free saying she wanted to make it up to him. He jumped to his feet and was erect in seconds. He turned his back to Connie and spread his legs apart slightly to help her out.

"Oh no, sweetie," Connie said, "You getting  'the special'."

"What's that?" He and I asked at the same time.

Connie took her massive right hand and grabbed him underneath his arm pit and, gripping his torso with that one hand, lifted him up and placed him on her left arm like an adult lifting a child on to pony ride - one leg straddling each side of her arm. Sitting near where her bicep met her elbow, Connie told him to grab hold of her bicep and hang on. He gripped her bicep with both hands -  cock up against the bicep. Connie flexed careful not to hurt the "little" fellow. She extended and flexed several times and our male champion issued a paltry little squirt of jiz on her bicep.

He thanked Connie and we left.

Then we went home and I had my turn.   I asked Connie if I could have "the special" too. ;D             

coming soon: Chaper 4 -We get married and I watch my wife transform and grow into the Incredible Hulk.         

buddye

Chapter 4 - We get married.

Shortly after Connie's contest, It was time for her to leave and return home to finish high school. I would have loved to attend her graduation but we were determined to keep our relationship a secret from her family lest one of them got in a twist over me having sex with a minor and attempt to have law enforcement come after me for statutorey rape. In America, an adult having sex with someone under 18 years old (called a "minor") can go to jail for rape even if the sex is concentual.  The idea of anyone raping Connie was ludicrous, of course, but the law is the law so....

The nine months before her 18th birthday seemed like an eternity. While biding my time, I had some time to ponder a thought. What if Connie is still growing taller? She had grown eight inches last year and two this Summer. When and where would it end?  If she grew another eight total inches by next Summer like she did last year, she would be exactly seven and a half feet tall when we would get married. That's almost two feet taller than me!

Then suppose she doesn't stop growing at the age of eighteen? At what age do humans stop growing taller, anyway? With my head spinning with all these thoughts and questions, I logged on to the internet and did a google search. I didn't see anything scientific about the subject. Mostly I found a bunch of people giving their guesses on the sublect in blogs and such. The web page that seemed most useful about answering my questions about growth is women was here:

http://www.womenanswers.org/womenshealth/womenanswers-org-y2-20042.html

The responses varied but if Connie kept growing until the age of 24 as some suggest might be possible......

OK, time out. I need to come clean and tell all of you something I have not even confessed to Connie. When it Comes to height, muscle size, and strength on a woman, there is no such thing as "too much" as far as I'm concerned. 10 feet tall with qauds the size of a Volkswagon and able to lift a car over her head? Great! Fifteen feet tall and able to rip the car in half? Even better! 25 feet tall and able to tear a building off it's foundation? Sweet! I'll hop on her 5-foot-long foot and stick my cock in the space between her toes and enjoy a good foot fuck ;D 50-100 feet tall and able to lift the bulding over her head? OK, maybe there's such a thing as too much, after all.
One thing should be clear to you. If Connie was still growing, I was all for it - wishing for it, actually.

I got my wish, too! When Connie turned eighteen, she called me and told me that she was ready to get married and move in with me. Her parents were dead set against her getting married at such a young age and they would not be attending the wedding. I told her that I did not want a full-blown affair in a church and such. As far as I was concerned we should drive to the court house and just do it. Connie agreed saying she was not a big fan of sentimental affairs with weepy family members. We would be wed the day she arrived, and that would be that.

Finally the day arrived. Connie declined my offer to pick her up at the airport saying that she would take a cab, otherwise it would ruin the surprise she had for me. "What surprise?" I wondered. A wonderful one it turned out. When I went to answer the knock on my door, I opened it up and found myself staring at a brick wall (or so it seemed.) I looked up the "wall" and saw a massive pair of pecs and shoulders much wider from side to side than the door. I couldn't see a head. It was above the door jam. Connie turned sideways so she could fit her shoulders through the door and ducked down and entered my home. When she extended to her full height,  the top of her head almost touched the ceiling. She was about two feet taller than me - a seven and a half-foot-tall giantess! She wore a mid-riff-exposing top. Her abs were the brick wall I saw.

"Wow!" I said staring up in delighted shock, "You're as big as you have been in the fantasies I've been having about you! This is the greatest thing I have ever seen!"

She clapped her hands with glee and shouted, "Surprise! Let's go get married!"

You can imagine the stares we got at the court house. After the wedding, we got back home and made love for the first time as husband and wife. Here is how she looked:

I worshiped and licked that bicep. It was unimaginably gigantic - her flexed upper arm was almost 50 inches around! As reached up, I had to stand tippy-toe to reach the bicep peak. As I grasped at it, I noticed that my elbow didn't even reach to bottom of her tricep. We went to an area of my home that had a higher ceiling so we could have some more fun. At my request, Connie grabbed me with one hand around my torso (like she did to the bodybuilder guy in the last chapter) and lifted me up and put me on her shouder. Look back at the photo and you can better understand what happend next. I was sitting on her shoulder like a man riding a horse - one leg on each side with my back to her head as Connie flexed her arm for me. I felt, kissed and licked her biceps. I leaned forward to check out her forearm.  As I sat on her shoulder with her bicep flexed, I reached forward for her forearm.  I felt it. I seemed the size of a tree trunk! To my astonishment, I couldn't reach my hands all the way around it from where I was! Leaning forward as I was, my cock was pressed up against her shoulder. That gave me an idea. I scooted forward so that my butt was now right where her flexed bicep met her shoulder. I leaned forward reaching around her forearm until my hands met (barely!) I used my arms and legs to rub my cock against her bicep. It felt amazing!

"What are you doing?" connie yelled, "You're gonna cum and I wanna have sex with that cock!"

"Don't unflex! PLEASE!" I cried out, looking back over my shoulder at her, "I'll give you oral! I promise!"

She stayed flexed as I ground away until I exploded all over her bicep and had the best orgasm I had ever had. I returned Connie's favor and pleasured her pussy and clit with my hands and tongue. She had amazing multiple orgasms and later admitted my worship really got her hotter than she had ever been before. She said it made her feel like the sexiest girl in the world - a goddess. I assured her that to me she was both. It was the wedding night of my dreams.

As we drifted off to sleep with me laying on top of her with my face resting against a pec, Connie said, "I love you, Buddy."

"I love you, too, Connie, With all my heart and soul."

The next day, Connie showed me how strong she was now. But that's a whole chapter in itsself.......

to be continued.......

buddye

Chapter 5: I Witness My Wife's Super-Human Strength! 

The next day, Connie and I went to the gym where we met and signed her up as a member. She asked to speak with the gym owner. She informed him that her sponsors (she had many endorsement deals with dietary supplement producers, gym equipment manufacturers and various other companies involved in the bodybuilding business. She was quite wealthy now) had paid to have special equipment built for her. She had grown so strong that the usual equipment could not handle the amount of weight she could now lift. She asked the gym owner if she could have her equipment delivered to his gym. The owner, a guy by the name of Ted who was a good friend of mine for years now, said he would do whatever it takes to have the famous Connie as a member of his gym. He figured his business would boom as new members flocked in to watch Connie work out. He turned out to be correct. In time he would have to build a larger facility to handle the crowds. Connie and I went in with him as investors and we are now Ted's business partner and part-owners of the gym. I'm getting ahead of myself, though.

She decided to do a biceps workout because this was one of the few muscles Connie could work using regular gym equipment. I was curious and wanted to weigh Connie, but the gym's scale did not go up high enough to weigh her. She said that she went to the factory where her dad works a couple months ago and they let her use their industrial scale (used for weighing the trucks they make) and she was 470 pounds at that time. Of course, she reminded me, she had grown since then.

Connie started out with bicep curls. I remembered back to her first contest when she was arm curling 200+ pound guys with one arm. So naturally, she would be able to perform barbell curls with twice that since both arms are used. Of course, she was much, much bigger and stronger now. She did her warm-up sets with 3 45 pound plates on each side - 315 pounds! She worked her way up to sets of 8-10 reps with almost 700 pounds. I had a hard on the whole time. Half the guys in the gym stopped their workouts and just watched Connie as they stood there with erect cocks. A few of them came in their pants just watching her!

We left the gym and headed for my car. We had earlier discovered that for Connie to fit we would need to remove the passenger side seat so she could sit in the back seat with her long legs stretched all the way to the front. I went to get my tool box. Connie said there was no need for tools. She tore the seat out with her bare hands and giggled as she handed it to me. I examined it shaking my head in utter disbelief as I viewed the shredded metal.

When we arrived at my car, she told me how rich her endorsement deals had made he and announced that she would buy me a new car as a wedding gift. She said that she told me this so I would not freak out at the damage she was about to do to my Chevrolet Cavalier.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I wanna try something," she replied.

With that said, she reached beneath the car with one hand and felt around until she seemed satisfied that she found what she was feeling around for. She wanted something sturdy to grip. She reached down with the other hand and deadlifted the front end of my car up to her past her knees. Then she squatted down until she was on one knee and manipilated her body and my car until the front end was resting on her shoulder. then she stood back up and got her hands postioned underneath the front end and pushed the car up so it was vertical and standing on it's rear.

"Are you sure this is safe?" I somehow managed to stammer out. She said that she had done this before at a junkyard on cars waiting to get recycled.

She grasped the top (front) axel with one hand and reached down for the rear axel as the car leaned into her arm. She let out a mighty yell as the entire car began to rise off the ground. Now it was my turn to come in my pants as I watched my new wife lifting my car off the ground!

She got the rear end about a foot or so off the gound before she sent it crashing back down and put the front end back down.

She was breathing hard and gasped out, "Some day, Buddy ..(huff, puff) some day...."

W-w-what?" I stuttered out.
"Over my head, of course. Some day I will be big and strong enough to lift a car over my head!" She replied.

"Impossible," I thought. Then remembered thinking that the first time she lifted me with one bicep.

As it turned out, Connie was nowhere near through getting bigger and stronger...

to be continued......       

buddye

Chapter 6: The climax.

OK Lets fast forward three years. 21 year old Connie has stopped getting taller. Just as in the years leading up to our wedding, she has grown eight inches a year for the last three years. That's two feet. She is now nine and a half feet tall and looked like this a week out from the Ms. Olympia contest that she was preparing for and had won the last three years in a row:

Now this is to scale:

When we have sex in this position her massive, rock hard glutes span the length of my torso -  neck to cock, as you can see. When we fuck facing each other, my entire upper body is in contact with her abs. From the base of my cock to the top of my head, I feel nothing but her rock hard abs!

From side to side, the distance from the end of one beer-keg-sized shoulder to the end of the other is about six feet - longer across than my entire boby from head to toe!
How strong is she now? I was about to find out. Read on.

Before the contest Connie informed me that she had a surprise for everyone attending the Ms. Olympia.

"This is going to be fun," I said. Connie's surprises were always great!

Connie won the contest and was on stage receiving her trophy and prize money, part of which was a new 2010 Cadillac Escalade SUV which they drove onto the stage as the audience applauded.

Connie took the microphone from the MC holding it between her thumb and index finger and announced to the crowd that she obviously can't fit inside it but it would make a nice gift for me.

"I have another gift for my hubby." She said and signaled the guy doing the audio to get ready to queue up the music she had given to him.

She instructed all the men in the audience to stand on their seats and drop their pants. The guys looked at each other with "is she serious?" looks on their faces. I decided it was up to me to get this party started. I stood on my chair and dropped my pants exposing my throbing erection.

"Come on guys, don't be shy. As you can see, my hubby goes through life with a hard on for me," Connie's voice boomed through the auditorium. One by one, all the men followed suit. Connie signaled the audio man to queue up the music.

Click here to hear it for yourself as I describe what we saw happen to this music:

Here is what we saw. My wife - the giant near ten-foot-tall incredible hulk- to call her "she hulk" would not do her justice. She is truely as big as the Incredible Hulk himself now and just as strong as I was about to see- hit a mind-bending pose. Here's the photo:

Then she did something I had seen her try to do years ago but had not seen her try since. She reached under the SUV with one hand and lifted it with one arm into position. She grabbed underneath and, grasping one axle in one hand and and one in the other, she lifted the SUV off the stage and over her head in one smooth and effortless motion.  Then she worked one hand toward the truck's center of gravity and had it balanced properly in a matter of seconds. She locked out her elbow and dropped one arm to her side and stood there holding the truck over her head with one arm then flexed her other bicep which looked bigger around than the truck tires!

With my cock pointing straight up, I watched in numb shock as Connie flexed her bicep holding the truck over her head with the other arm. At moment the music climaxed, I did too and ejaculated a stream of milky-white semen straight up into the air. All the other thousands of guys climaxed at that moment, too! The Ms. Olympia had turned into the Youtube Mentos/Diet Coke video:

***** ;D

The video of thousands of guys shooting a load at once became the most viewed Youtube clip in history.

But Connie was not through demonstrating her super-human strength. She had an Olympic steel bar brought out to her. For those who don't pump iron, it looks like this:

The guy who brought it out got down on one knee, bowed his head and lifted the bar up toward Connie as if her were presenting the queen her sceptre. Connie reached down and grabbed it. Grasping one end in each hand, she twisted it as though it here a wire clothing hanger or a paper clip. She let out a mighty yell and pulled with all her might. I watched it flat out disbelief as I saw the inch thick steel get narrower and narrower until CRACK! it snapped apart with a noise as loud as a gunshot that echoed throughout the auditorium. I was later told that at that instant all the men watching fainted. I wouldn't know because I was one of them!

I thought I was married to the Incredible Hulk. I was wrong. My wife is some sort of hybrid super-human being. As big and muscular as the Incredible Hulk but as strong as Superman himself. She is a goddess on Earth! Best of all, she's all mine

The End. 

buddye

Postscript:

Hey guys, I just had to tell you what happened after I fainted at the Ms. Olympia. I actually did not know until today. I just got around to watching the contest DVD. After almost all of the men, including myself, fainted, Connie treated those still-conscious members of the audience along with the millions world wide who will see the DVD (Be on the lookout for it. It will blow your mind.)  to some more unbelievable feats of inhuman strength. Connie had two more Olympic steel bars brought out. She attached them together by twisting two ends together like you or I might do when sealing up a plastic bag of food that you want to keep fresh with these twist ties:

IMAGES EXPIRED

Seriously, she made it look just that easy! Now,  having fashioned them  into a single bar, she straightened out one arm and wraped the bar around her straightened-out upper arm. She took the two free ends and brought them together and twisted them together to form a ring of steel around her upper arm. You see, one Olympic steel bar alone would not have reached all the way around her upper arm.

She stuck the steel-encircled arm straight out to her side and proclaimed, "I am the tallest, biggest, strongest and most massively muscled human being ever to walk the face of the Earth. My muscles are harder and stronger than solid steel! Behold!"

Then she flexed he bicep. The steel stretched like it was a taffy and snapped apart in mere seconds under her expanding boulder-sized bicep.

Watching this, I came in my pants! Connie was out of the house working out. As I looked down at my jiz stained pants I realized just how truely complete her doimation of me is and the full extent of her god-like superiority to me. She controls me completely -body, soul and mind. There was a time that she would make me ejaculate just by lifting me with no actual physical contact and stimulation of my cock necessary. At the contest, she proved that she could get me to come just watching her. Now I came without her even being there! What's next? Will I develop some sort of Pavlovian response where someone says, "Connie," and I shoot a load? Good Lord!

As I pondered this the video continued. Connie got really carried away. She seemed to be feeling god-like and tore one of the doors off the SUV with one hand then she grabbed the door with two hands and ripped it in half like is was a piece of paper!

She was really getting psyched up now. She reached under the truck with one hand and flipped it over like it was a lawn chair! She reached down at the now upside down truck and lifted it over her head again, one hand on each axle. Lifting it over her head again, she pulled on the axles bending them and tearing them off the truck which fell to the stage with a loud crash.

She was experiencing the mother off all adrenaline rushes! And like everything else about her, it was 10 times that of a normal human.

I dropped to my knees as i watched the video continue. Connie tossed the axles aside and grabbed the truck  -one hand grasping the back and one the front - and lifted it back over her head. She let out an ear-splitting yell as she crushed it, accordian-style, into the thickness of a microwave oven. I remember thinking that not even the most powerful hydraulic compression machinery on Earth could do that right before I passed out again. That was how Connie found me when she got home. I had been out for hours! She apologized saying she should have said something to prepare me for the shock. I asked if there was anything I sould know before watching the rest of the video, but what I had seen had been how it ends.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Okay, I have to admit, the last part was awesome! While Connie's height is not my cup of tea, her strength is unbelievably hot. If she was four feet shorter, with the same strength and proportions, she'd be my perfect woman! Once again, I mean no offense to you, buddye, we all have our likes and dislikes, you like your women tall, I like my women short, you say tomato, I say tomatto.  k+.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

buddye

I'm glad you enjoyed it JL. A woman with super-human strength performing mind-blowing, impossible feats of strength would be a turn on of epic proportions for me, too. I just happen to also get turned on imagining being in awe of how tall she is, too. I guess I just like the idea of a woman being physically superior to me  in every conceivable way and to everyone else, for that matter. To me, the girl getting taller by leaps and bounds is at the core of the growth story genre. That's why I love  LH-art growth stories like "Thicker," "Morphin Madness," and "Mr. Gonzo's dream"  so much. The women in these stories grow to anywhere from 8 feet to over 20 feet tall.  Just my personal taste. For me the ultimate would be being a sex-toy-like play thing of a giantess. To each his own.

I guess I'm part macrophile:  http://en DOT wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrophilia

As well as having serious sthenolagnia and cratolagnia:  http://en DOT wikipedia.org/wiki/Sthenolagnia

Hell, I'm a veritable cornacopia of paraphilias. I'm a psychiatrists dream. One of them could get famous doing a case study of me ;D

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
I like my characters to be in excess of 7 feet with muscles that make the most gigantic male bodybuilder look like a scrawny little schoolgirl and strength that would dwarf that of Superman, so you've scored a home run with me. K+. :clap:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [buddye] I'm Married to She-Hulk

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View