Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572447 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:37:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [freakpeak] Stephanie - The Freakiest Muscle Monster
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [freakpeak] Stephanie - The Freakiest Muscle Monster  (Read 82280 times)

Offline n2hugefbb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Huge, Thick, Roided Chicks
Re: The freakiest muscle monster
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2015, 12:02:31 pm »
Great story. keep up the good work.  :woohoo:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2015, 12:02:31 pm »

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2015, 09:22:18 pm »
Tom was staring at Stephanie (I named her) for a 10 minutes. That was pitiful sight - naked gir.... ehhhm not even girl, but ...a thing. Yea, she was just like shapeless creature. He could only see heap of striated mass twisted and angrily pulsatin veins. He still was all wet of her cum, but that was delicious.
After two weeks of regular training she still was growing (478lbs). One night Tom was awaken by weird knocking, then realised that Steph wasn't here. Knocking was kinda metalic. He turned the light on and walked after the sound. When he stepped into the room he saw Stephanie curling barbell she had been benching 6 hours ago. Vein on her bicep was is the size of Tom's wrist not to mention about rest of her spiderweb-lilke vascularity! Tom moaned seeing this bicep... actually that was THE BICEP! He came closer and grabbed her peak...
That soft skin and warm muscle hard like marble underneath... He was touching the biggest bicep ever. He could feel every single fiber hard like steel flexing rapidly. Whole arm was trembling with move and fibers were vibrating like strings... He couldn't even embrace this flexed peak with both hands. Then she put down the barbell and explained him why she left the bed. She was thirsty so went to kitchen to drink something. Unfortunately water in bottles had run out, but then she realised that there's keg of liquid steroids she inject every day. She was too thirsty to contemplate consequences. Usually she takes one shot in the morning and second about 5pm. But after a few gulps she felt that it's really tasty, when she realised that she drunk half a 15litres keg, was too late. Her heart speed up and she had a huge red flush on her face. Her veins bulged out like a sick. Her already gross vascularity increased and the only way to spend that wave of sthrenght was to train, but during the training her veins doubled in size and tripled in number!! Tom was staing at monster 40% covered with thick and abnormally pulsating veins. That was disgusting!
-You are looking like disgusting freak - Tom complimented on her
-Hmmm, I don't wanna go bed now. How about make a little show? - she said with a smirk on her face and freaky vein on her forehead
-Haha, I quess I know what is on your mind... drink rest of the keg, I am waiting on a couch....

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2015, 10:05:09 pm »
Love it! Really freaky stuff, dude! Incredibly short, though well written chapter. I loved how she just let him worship her with his hands and with his words, not reacting a bit when he came up to her and started pawing at her huge bicep. It was like, yeah that arm is so huge and pumped, it deserves worship. I'm a lover of veins so you got me hooked on that too! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

tika85

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2015, 07:05:05 pm »
 :woohoo: :woohoo:  go in  :)

Offline evreiter

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2015, 12:15:55 am »
cool story :bravo:

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2015, 03:38:16 pm »
I took her 20 minutes to appear in living room. She had bedsheet covering her whole body (barely). Tom saw her face was even more marked by veins, her neck had two vein-columns on each side - ot was size of a thumb!
She approached the middle of the room, then Tom noticed that sheet is... raised. She saw him staring at the point of the sheet.
-It's my clit- she informed
Tom raised an eyebrow.
-Yes, clit. My clit is ...swollen. That's because of the roids... you know... I have a hard-on again.
His heart speeded up. - You are not the only one with this problem. :D - he said grinning
-Who says it's a problem? I love my cunt and I love my clit. I love rubbing my clitoris. I like when it stands out while training and I like the mucus of my vagina! It's not a cock, but maybe soon I will have to call this CLITOCOCK or COCLIT :D
-Fuck! I can't wait when you show me your stick, babe. :P
-Let's start with my cavles.
Then she uncovered her calves. It took a while Tom to find out that this is a real veinage - not a fake! Has anyone seen Frankhouser's calves? Forget that! Eric would look like a chicken compared to Steph's calves. I can bet that Tom Platz's leg has less in circumference than Stephanie's calf!!
Most of people say that bodybuilders can be a great anatomy model. She can't. Why? Because her muscles are too big, too swollen, too abnormal. Her calves look like a unhealthy GNARLS! But I know it's the healthiest existance of muscle! It looks like her muscles swallow her ...muscles! Yea! Her calf look like gastrocnemius fights for space with peroneus longus and soleus try to conquer as much space as possible! If Frankhouser has calves she has cows
...mutated cows   ...mutated cows on roids.
Her calves are so thick, so deformed that look like a shelf! Monstrous size of meat! Vascularity is a different story...
Fuck! Holy FUCK! that spider-web-like vascularity looks like roots of an oak trying to cover that whose area! Her veins are so thick, bulging and juicy... FUCK! It looks gross! FUCK! I've never thought I can have a hard-on seeing completely corded, twisted veins! Fuck! That's sick! Then... she flexes her calf... holy fuck! Her monster muscles became 50% thicker - exploded with mass, but there was no sign of fat, no sign of water. That was the purest mass of the purest muscles!! Deep, and thick striations!! Every fiber visible! Every move causing wave of fibers!! Her vascularity twisted more than before! Some veins curled itself like a streamers!!
-FUCK! That's sick!! But... BUT I LOVE IT!! - thought Tom

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2015, 01:58:21 am »
Very nice! If just her calves are so freakily muscular, I can't wait to see what the rest of her body is described as! k+!

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2015, 10:15:43 am »
that was an amazing chapter cant wait till you tell about her abs
User is currently banned [View]

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2015, 07:32:56 pm »
This is fantastic stuff!  Some of the best, craziest muscle descriptions I've read in a long time.  Bravo!

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2015, 08:27:57 pm »
Oh, That's wonderful Mr.Shhh! If you could make some space in your inbox? I have a message for you :P

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2015, 07:03:17 am »
This is fantastic stuff!  Some of the best, craziest muscle descriptions I've read in a long time.  Bravo!
Holy crap I didn't know you post here. Just so you know, I'm really looking forward to whatever chapter you post next on your blog!

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2015, 10:06:05 pm »
-You like that? What would you say about THIS?! - she warned...
She pulled bedsheet up, to show..... it used to be called "quads", but now there's no word to describe such a thing!
That was unbelievable how thick human's thigh can be. I am afraid that her quads are... wider than higher! Her fucking quads teardrops almost cover kneecaps!! Holy fuck! That's only beggining! Her quads teardrops are a size of huge melons!! imagine the whole rest of that shit!
Vastus Lateralis makes those quads look so wide and so abnormal. It stands out of knee almost for two foots! She can move eavery muscle separately! She tremble Rectus Femoris to switch to the other overgrown muscle mutation! Fortunately Sartorius keeps those mass saving from dehiscence to every direction - thanks to the her muscularity is so dense and packed.  She can make her muscle dissappear by flexing two sides muscles, who can controll muscles like that? Such a hard, sweaty and massive!! She has striations EVERYWHERE! Every border beatween muscles is visible and we can count any muscle fiber (but no one has time enough to manage such a challenge).
I've said some words about her calves, mutated cows on roids... so to my surprise mutation went further and included harmstrings. I know that it's hard, but try imagine th emost overgrown harmstring ever... then make it triply bigger..............................I sair triply, not twice!
Ehhh, ok four times bigger!! Then add mortal amounts of roids....................................... so little? Imagine MORE ROIDS!!!!
Her harmstrings has lost shape! They are huuuge!! She can't even do a crouch posture, because her calves and harmstring touch themselves!! No space enough!! That's the value of being roid lady! Fucking beast of muscle! Those fucking muscles fighting one another to conquer more and MORE and MOOORREE!
I've told about oak's roots? The higher the thicker roots became, so veins are bigger than on calves! Fuck! Veins are lying on themselves! There isn't space enough for veins too!! Somehow those roids must be distributed to that gross muscles!!! Every fiber is waiting for supply of testosterone, trenbolone, metanabol, dianabol, DHA, vinstrol, GH, her muscles are roids-consuming!!! She is entwined with veins like a ivy!! She is looking at her disgusting veinage andshe is P.R.O.U.D. of such a mess!!! She wants to take it further, so do I! Veins sausage-size are running to her croth, but there still is bedsheet, but soon. Soon...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2015, 05:16:05 am »
Incredible! I love your insane description, how impossibly huge and ripped this incredible muscle monster is! While I am not a lower body fan, you did a great job of getting me interested in her calves and thighs, or should I say mutated cows and monstrous drumsticks of pure muscle. But the main event should be coming up, my favorite muscles, the abs, the chest, the arms, the torso muscles! k+!

Ozzyfm

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2015, 03:14:52 pm »
Cool! The freakiest, the better!

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2015, 08:53:01 pm »
-I wanted to do it slowly, but I'm too horny - she said and started to flexing harder.
-Holy fuck. - Said tom when he saw what happen to her body
She was flexing so hard that vein on her forehead started moving to every side. Her flexed jaw made her look like hamster (she had straited muscle on face).
-Show me what you can do! Flex it harder bitch! - Tom encouraged her
-I'll show you real muscles
She made bedsheet wet by her steroid-sweat.
-Double biceps! Double biceps! - Tom commanded
-HaaaaaAAARRRRRRRR - She roared making double bi
Bedsheet fall down uncovering her whole amazing body. Such a beast! Such a freak!! She was one walking(barely) muscle!!! She couldn't bend her arms totally because her biceps and forearms were too huge. She couldn't even raise her arms high because there were traps and delts, which doesn't remind muscles at all, I would say rather it look like creatures attached to her body!! It was hard to believe that it's her own flesh! There were huge veins on every inch of her arms. Forearms looked like were repeatedly wrapped by vascularity-net. Main vein on bicep were size of Tom's wrist!!
-MOST MUSCULAR! MOST MUSCULAR NOW!! - Tom ordered
-GraAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!! GRRRRRRRrrrrrr!! ......GHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! - She started to squeeze and flex again
It was nice to see how much efford she put to do most muscular pose, but she couldn't even close her hands. Not only her biceps were big... i meant HUGE. Each of her pec was like boulder of pure muscle with completely dried out nipples!!! Those pecs were separated by her abnormal and overgrown gut! She have taken more GH than dozen of people can produce during whole life!!! it had to give side effect, fortunately it's amazing side effects!! Plain abs is for losers, a real muscle fanatic has GUT, roided out GUT!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [freakpeak] Stephanie - The Freakiest Muscle Monster

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View