Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572574 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:17:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Oksana Grishina
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Oksana Grishina  (Read 417136 times)

IRONBULL

Oksana Grishina
« on: January 20, 2008, 08:40:25 pm »
Another athlete who we feel will make a tremendous splash with her Arnold debut is Russian competitor Oksana Grishina. She has a real chance at the top five as long as she gets recognized for her outstanding physique which we feel is potentially one of the best on stage. Russia is only sometimes considered to be part of Europe, but Oksana definitely brings it old school European style with a lot of muscle combined with outstanding good looks. At the Olympia she placed 10th in her one piece suit and outside the top ten in her two piece, while winning one routine round and placing top five in the other. In spite of those scores Oksana seems to have close to an ideal fitness physique, with amazing legs and capped delts, and while we expect an incredibly creative and athletic routine from her it will be improvements in her physique scores that will potentially send her skyrocketing to the top.

You can see Oksana's previous routine by going here, but she is likely to unveil something that is very different at the Arnold. We'll know more next week because she is the first fitness competitor who will be featured on Living Beautiful Radio's countdown to the Arnold (LINK). The broadcast will be in both English and Russian so be sure to tune in on January 20th, or later for the replay!

Forum Saradas

Oksana Grishina
« on: January 20, 2008, 08:40:25 pm »

IRONBULL

Re: Oksana Grishina
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 08:14:07 pm »

shu

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 11:50:31 am »
“Training is a creative search for me”
Date of birth: March 25, 1978;
Height: 5’ 2”
Weight: 115 lbs during competitions,
128 lbs during the off-season.
Education: Immanuel Kant State University of Russia.
Working experience: 4 years in fitness; competed in Russia.
Awards: the Absolute Champion on Russian Competitions in fitness in 2004, 2006 the third place winner on the World Championship in 2004, the second place winner on the World Championship in 2005,Overall winner on the World Championship 2006,Overall winner on the Europe Championship in 2005; Miss Baltiya in 2004 and in 2005 (the absolute category);
Current Residence: Las Vegas Nevada.
Favourite food: fried potatoes with an omelet
Marital status: married.

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 12:57:33 am »
Some new ones !!

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shu

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 08:45:29 am »

balbi

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 03:03:48 pm »

shu

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 04:44:17 am »

Gomer1

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 12:11:06 pm »

Absolutely STUNNING!!!  :o

KARMA given.

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 09:09:12 pm »
Oksana Grishina:

“Training is a creative search for me”.

She is always ready to win any competitions! Shape thoroughly built, the optional programme perfectly made and astonishing artistry are Oksana’s “trump cards” which constantly help her to win.
Our reference.
Date of birth: March 25, 1978;
Height: 62,20 in;
Weight: 114,64 lbs during competitions, 127,87 lbs during a low season;
Education: high education, Immanuel Kant State University of Russia.
Place of work: personal trainer in the fitness club “Oasis” (Kaliningrad), trainer of aerobic classes, manager of sport organization.
Sport: fitness, rhythmic gymnastics;
Working experience: 3 years in fitness.
First competitions: Russian Competitions in fitness in 2003;
Awards: the Absolute Champion on Russian Competitions in fitness in 2004, the third place winner on the World Championship in 2004, the second place winner on the World Championship in 2005 in the fitness category “up to 64,57 in”, Miss Baltiya in 2004 and in 2005 (the absolute category);
Favourite exercises: training of deltoid muscles;
Favourite food: fried potatoes with an omelet;
- Could you tell me, please, about your first experience in sport? I know that were interested in rhythmic gymnastics for a log time, were not you?
- I went in for sport when I was eight. My first competitions took place in Riga where my father served. It is difficult to say something about achievements but I won third place among girls who were older than me. I suppose it was not bad at all. After moving with parents to Kaliningrad I continued my lessons in the Athletic School for children and at the age of fourteen I managed to do all the necessary qualifying standards for being the Master of Sports.
- Does your experience in rhythmic gymnastic help you in fitness?
- Certainly! Rhythmic gymnastic is beauty of movement and plasticity. It is easy for me to perform splits and “bridges” or to stand on arms. I had not studied how to do it. By the way, being a rhythmic gymnast I had gained a lot of emulative experience. But the main point is I do not need to be explained how to get ready for competitions and work “on the top of strength”.
- When did you have your debut in fitness?
- I made the first attempt in fitness in the spring of 2002. During the Competitions of Kaliningrad region I understood at once that it was after my heart. At that moment I was satisfied with the level of the region and definite expressions “you will obviously win”. But after I understood that must go forward.
- The progress you made in the last two years is astonishing. What is your secret?
- It is a complicated question for me and it is not easy to answer it. Can I answer without using my own words?
- Sure!
- Hard will, responsibility and persistence help me to achieve results.
- Talking about your training, what do you prefer in fitness working in a gym or working on your optional programme?
- It is an interesting question. Both working in a gym and working on my optional programme are a creative search for me. The worst in a life is to a machine. Working on the optional programme is a kind of hobby for me. During all my life I had been making optional programmes for fitness club parties and for the combined fitness team of the region. I helped people to find different images because I hate simple musical performance.
I like working out in a gym, it is not difficult for me. Even when I plan to have a rest in another country I try not to cut off my training. I must admit that I absolutely agree with the following: you must be one hundred percent sure that you aim at working out according to your trainer plan. Because working without assistance does not have sense. You may update you work in case you do not feel comfortable at training or you do not see the progress. But even that can be done only with your trainer assistance.
- Do you have favourite exercises? What kind of working out do you prefer?
- I like to work on my legs, shoulders and back. It is clear that I like to achieve obvious results meaning that I like to feel stronger and see changes in my shape. As for unloved exercises, honestly, I do not have them. Certainly I try to achieve success in the exercises which I usually avoid because simply something I do better and something I do worse. But I ca not say that I do not like working out on something. I just can not!
- What training principle do you prefer: do you prefer training without a certain plan (intuitive training) or training according to a certain timetable (clearly-cut training)?
- You have almost answered this question. I like systematic training which includes updating according to intermediate results. That is what I prefer.
- All the sportsmen in fitness at first gain weight and then loose it. It is not difficult for you, is it?
- I have found out that it is much easier for me to prepare for competitions when everything is clearly cut that to be at a low season. When people say that can not loose weight this means (as a rule) they do not want to. It is a question of discipline and I agree with the following: the person who wants to change something will find the way; the person who does not want will find the reason.
- How long does it take you to get ready for competitions?
- It depends on the starting shape. As a rule it takes four months of being on a diet before competitions but once it took only two months. Of course it does not mean that during all these months I eat only proteins (eggs and fat-free chicken). The diet hardens with approaching the competitions. Generally, I like what everybody likes – something delicious, something sweet.
- Could you tell me about your work?
- I work in the Kaliningrad fitness club “Oasis” as a personal trainer and trainer of aerobic classes. I am fond of my work because every person who come to the club is, at least, interesting. That is why you can enrich your experience and broaden your mind with knowledge and information. Such mixing can transform into friendship. My clients both are interested to see all my performances and support me at competitions. I like social work and to help people to achieve personal goals. But the moment when I realize that they try to take part in the competitions and reach their goals is prior even to mixing with them.
- Is it difficult to find the right method of training different people?
- Certainly. Someone can be criticized; someone should be praised for not hurting his feelings; someone likes to work out with heavy weights. But if for any reason I am not able to train them, I try to teach them beforehand how to work according to the plan and how to use skills and abilities for developing in fitness without assistance.
- Have you ever uncounted people whom you did not like? In case you have what did you do?
- It seems to me that I was lucky not to uncounted such people. Somebody or something protected me from it.
- Do your awards help or impede your work?
- There are swings and roundabouts. On the one hand, it attracts the clients; on the other hand, I have to stint myself in mixing with them.
- It is rather expensive to prepare for the competitions. How do you solve this problem?
- Talking about the last season my friends supported me: one of them helped with the athletic nutrition, another one paid for the suits. And I have always been under the guardianship of Fitness and Bodybuilding Union of Kaliningrad. I have always been supported by the combined fitness and bodybuilding team of the region. My achievements and success should be appraised only as difficult work of many people. Also I should admit that fitness is only a hobby for me and no more, I am not able to make money on it.
- Being almost a professional in fitness what aims do you want to achieve? Do you want to be a professional?
- It is very serious question and again it is hard for me to answer it. What is life of a professional in fitness? Now it is even a mystery for me. Professionals make money on fitness; they are closely associated with contracts and have certain obligations. I have desire, potential and experience in taking part in top- level fitness competitions among amateurs. But no one can tell me how to prepare for the competitions of the professionals. I am very realistic to see that I have not reached a lot. I understand that must work hard for not being “an extra” on professional competitions in case I get professional certificate.
- Do you keep abreast of the situation in professional fitness? Do you have a sportsman to keep up with?
- I can not say that I have sportsmen to keep up with. I just try to know about results of “Arnold Classic”, “Jan Tana” and “Olympia”. That is all. But Susan Kerry can be called my ideal. It seems to me I look like her. Now she competes in different nomination. By the way on Lithuanian competitions I had to compete according the rules of body fitness.
- The next question came into my mind because of your answer. What can you say about body fitness?
- I like competitions in this nomination. It is great to be able to perform acrobatics, muscle stretch and load-bearing elements. But not all the women in fitness have experience in rhythmic gymnastic, gymnastic or acrobatics. Not everyone is able to “twist and jump”. There are many women who can show true beauty and femininity without acrobatics. Many will find their place exactly in body fitness. Look at Monica Brant or Lena Yohanson who competed in classical fitness, but now they represent body fitness. I have told you about Susie Curry.
- Do you think that body fitness will eject classical fitness in a certain period of time?
- I think that fitness and body fitness will eject feminine bodybuilding. They both will exist with movement from one to another. At least it is reality now. Kim Chizhevsky bore children and lost excess weight of body building. Now look at her – she competes in body fitness. She only benefited from it.
- What about your future plans?
- I do not want to predict events in future.
- Have you ever been disappointed in life? Have you ever been depressed? In case you have how did you cope with it?
- I was disappointed both in life and sport. But there is no problem of disappointing for me. I must clear all obstacles. Grit the teeth and go ahead!

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 09:14:03 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 09:16:54 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 09:17:12 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 09:19:49 pm »

1   Johnson, Tanji  *
2   Lohre, Julie *
3   Grishina, Oksana *
4   Wickham, Sandra
5   Villa Nelson, Amy
6   Worsfold, Stephanie
7   Elias, Kendra   
8   Groshek, Susan
9   Daughtry, Allison   
10   Theison, Michelle
11   Kimes, Lori
12   Murray, Bridgette
13   Cassety, Jennifer
14   Ward, Sandie

* Qualify for the Olympia.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

kbdada

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 07:09:24 pm »
Here's some, with a few new ones thrown in:

Offline femfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 05:18:59 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Oksana Grishina

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View