Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575774 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 03:32:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 225137 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
I recently read an article on the internet that said that in order to be successful, you had to say "yes". Well, I did, and I'm not necessarily more successful. Instead, I have some really strange photos. I'll never show them to anyone, but I have to admit, I look quite superheroical on them. The latex is really weird on the skin. It's quite hard to put on and you can't move too well while wearing it, but you do look sexy. Eileen took some photos of me goofing off and some where I did some more crazy poses. I saw them afterwards and I have to say: It's not something for every day, but it's great fun!
Also, the outfit Dorothy had brought for me was quite cool. It was dark green, with black details and gold decorations. I looked like Phoenix from the X-Men. I could think of quite a few nerds who would instantly fall in love with me. She also told me I could keep the suit. Apparently, she had it custom-made for me.
I wonder why she's so generous to me?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Hmmmm, why indeed? I'm looking forward to finding out, I definitely know a guy or two who is into the kind of photos that she was probably taking. Me, personally? Hey, I love muscle in all it's forms, so I wouldn't be against it. Though huger, more ripped muscle is more up my alley, so I'd much rather prefer to see more of Dorothy. Anyway, keep it coming, I love it! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
All this trouble sort of made me forget about the exams, but they came back the moment we were done. During all the trip back home, I was really, really nervous. (There, I'm doing it again.) When we were finally there, I practically ran to my room, grabbed the books and wanted to start learning when the phone rang.
Justin.
Now you see, I was so nervous, I had forgotten about everything, including calling him. I guess he was pretty busy himself, but for me, it was really awkward. I couldn't honestly tell him what I did on the trip, but it's a bad idea to have secrets. Awkward secrets.
Anyway, here's how it went:
"So, darling, how are you holding up?" (He calls me 'darling'. I think it's a little old-fashioned, but he's also one of those 'hold the door'-guys.)
"I'm really nervous about the exams."
"I can understand that. We're also busy around here. I have to help Mom and Dad at the company all the time right now. Honestly, I'm happy there's so much to do, but I'm not sure I could do it on my own if we're struggling as three people."
"I'll help you!"
"Thank you, darling, but you should really concentrate on the exams. I miss you, though."
"Me too. Your aunt is super-nice, but it would be so much better if we could move together."
"I know. It's not long. Break is coming up."
"I can't wait. I want these stupid exams to be over. Why can't you just get a grade based on your work in class? The exam is pointless!"
"I guess so. I think you'll be able to get an excellent grade anyway. You're the bright one in our relationship."
"Nah. You're pretty cool too."
"Cool, maybe. But you're the brains of this outfit, thrust me."
I laughed.
"Okay, so as the brains, I tell you: I'm really nervous, but I'm going to make it. Because I totally worked for it."
"That's the spirit!"
"Thank you."
"I love you and I'm keeping my fingers crossed."
"I love you too!"
I'm sorry this got all sugary, but that's what a diary is for, isn't it?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
At last, the exams are over. I'm really tired and I'm going to sleep early. I just sent a message to Justin saying everything went fine and then it's time for bed.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
That's good, I'm still excited to see what Justin thinks of her new body. If he likes it, I'm hoping that she takes it further. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
They say there's no sleep for the wicked, well, there isn't any for the tired either. Dorothy woke me up early. She wanted me to put the photos on the website. I did that and I must say, they're really something. I can't help it, but looking at my landlady's super-muscled body is nice. I posted on her social network sites and within seconds, there were at least a hundred likes on every preview. More poured in all the time. It's amazing how popular she is.
Of course, I had to remove all the crappy, insulting stuff, but that actually feels good. It's like you really take control of things. You say stupid things, I cut you off. Just like that. And you can shout all you want, zap, you're banned.

Offline klaus74de

• Activity:
    0%
Great story so far!
But:
Please, no silicone!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
The final weeks before the break are really tiring. You're basically done, but you still have to clear up some stuff and you have to prepare for next break. For me, it was simple. I wanted to go home over the holidays and get some distance between me and the university. Turns out, that's not so simple. Apparently, Amber is going home too and since I don't have a car and nobody can come and pick me up, I'll have to go with her. We'd fly and then her mom is going to get us at the airport and do the remaining miles with her car. I hate living in Backwood, USA. Why can't I live in one of those cool cities. With an airport and no people like Amber and her mom. I mean, she's really nice, but she's just completely oblivious of how much a jerk her daughter is.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Great story so far!
But:
Please, no silicone!

This seems to be the big split in this community. I'll find a solution. Don't worry.
[Edit:] I've been thinking about it: I'm going to branch the story when the subject comes up. This way, everybody wins.

Also, thank you for the feedback.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
That's a great idea, you do two different stories when we get to that part, one for the pec lovers who want to see her pump her chest up with muscle meat, the other who wants to see a more feminine vision of soft lady parts. I'm looking forward to more! k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
I'm almost done packing. Most of the stuff is in my suitcases and it's really good I trained with Dorothy since I can now handle it on my own, mostly. I'm leaving the weird stuff here. The latex outfit and the photos stay in my wardrobe. I'll just take the nice pictures and show them around. I also got Dorothy's present for Justin and she also gave me one. I'm only supposed to open it at the party, but knowing her, I'd rather not. It's probably some weird sex toy.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
Two days before I was supposed to leave, Dorothy told me she had another session and she wanted me to come with her. Now, I have to admit I wasn't too keen on it. We had just finished taking a few 'festive' photos for the social networks and now this. I asked her what it was going to be and I was already expecting not to like the results.
"The trouble is, I normally do this with another woman, but she's sick and I can't find a replacement."
"Why not take Iris?"
"Iris? Don't make me laugh. Iris has no place in this." She came closer. "You, on the other hand, you might help me. Besides, you won't have much to do."
"I don't like this. It's ... dirty."
"In a way, yes. But it's also important for me. I can't have my customers be disappointed. Disappointed customers won't call on me again and that means I lose money. No money, no mansion. No mansion ..."
"I see what you mean."
"Besides, you'll be wearing a mask."
"I haven't agreed yet."
She gave me her best 'after all I've done for you'-look. I shrugged and agreed.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
It will be interesting to see what set this is going to be, I'm all for anything having to do with a muscular lesbian making out/sex session, so if it's going that way, hey, thumbs up from me! :) k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
That was weird. Like really, really weird. The place we went to was actually not as fancy as I had expected. It was very middle-class. Actually, it looked a little bit like out of the 1950ies. Like in those movies they show around Christmas. During our drive there, Dorothy told me what to do:
"We're going to visit the Martins. They're a nice older couple and they offer themselves one of my sessions every year around Christmas. It's their treat and they're always very happy with me. Normally, I have a friend I do this with, but this year, I have to make do with what I have."
"That would be me." I was secretly wondering what Dorothy meant with 'older couple'. How old were they, ninety?
"Exactly."
"So, what do you expect me to do?"
"The two aren't exactly mobile, so they can't do much to enjoy the show. So, you're going to worship me and you're going to look the part and enjoy it."
"Worship you?"
"Like a goddess. Lick my body, kiss my muscles, say adoring things. Got it?"
"I've never done anything like this before."
She grinned:
"There's always a first time."
Meanwhile, I was sweating under my coat. Dorothy had me put on another one of these rubber outfits, this one all red and black. To this, she had added a pair of very high boots in which I could hardly walk and a corset made from a similar material as the suit. She had said: "You've been slacking. Your abs have disappeared and you're losing any definition you had." That stung. I know I didn't actually want to be muscular, but hearing her talk like this made me feel bad. Why does this have to annoy me so?
Anyway, this was the first time I was wearing a corset and it felt quite horrible. This thing is tight! Dorothy told me this was just absolute beginner's stuff and that I had brought this upon myself, but seriously. On the other hand, my boobs were just as super-charged as anything. By the time I looked at myself in the mirror, I could just as well have been somebody else. With the make-up on, the hair done and the costume, I looked like a cartoon superheroine. Of course, by the time I saw Dorothy, I realized I was just a peasant. Her outfit was sleeveless to show off her arms and really brought out her massive chest. There was even a cut-out panel for her abdomen. It was amazing how these bricks of muscle fit together. Honestly, I had been to the gym with her and I swear, she could give some of the guys there a run for their money.
So, yes, I was wearing this super-tight outfit and it turns out it's actually cold outside and this isn't half as good at warming as I thought. You sweat, but once you're outside, you realize it's actually really thin. So I put on my coat and stumbled to the car.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Interesting twist, I'm sure the main character looks very nice in her outfit and eventually may decide to keep it to see if Justin likes her in it. I'm almost sure Justin won't recognize her the first time he sees her. I'm still looking forward to that meeting. k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View