Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575430 Posts in 73160 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:40:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Support for Penpraghai
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Support for Penpraghai  (Read 24727 times)

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Support for Penpraghai
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2014, 08:32:19 pm »
RobRoy, thoughtful post, thanks for sharing.  Leg Freak, by definition the term scam artist implies fraud and by definition fraud means intent to deceive.

Fon deceived no one, she simply feels that she has no liability because she didn't take anything from anyone.  She also posted a warning on her FB page discrediting someone that she was very close to for a long time, which was not easy for her to do.

Probably 100 out of 100 readers on this forum will disagree on the liability issue and claim that she does owe restitution since her name was used in this fraud.

As stated several times, I am not disputing this point and I have empathy for those impacted.  Also, this entire situation is clearly unfortunate for the session industry.

I am simply saying that Fon did not commit fraud and any statements claiming such is libel and should be amended - as there is an enormous difference between having a philosophical disagreement with respect to liability and defaming someone's character.  Just like it is not fair to those who have been impacted, it is not fair to drag someone's reputation through the mud based on conjecture.  The former view is well documented, but the latter is not.

If your level of respect for her is driven by the liability issue that's entirely fair, but I respectfully ask you not to unfairly associate that with intent to deceive.

Thank you again.

You talk like an attorney, are you representing her?  Are you an attorney?    Are you making veiled threats to what we can say here?  Why should our words here be tempered by what you "respectfully" ask us what to and what not to write?

He sure sounds like a control freak, doesn't he???

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2014, 08:32:19 pm »

Offline YouCantPinMe

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2014, 09:05:06 pm »
Terpsfan might be the ex-manager coming on here in a weird kind of way.

Anyway, I hear Fon is getting ready to get back into wrestling and private sessions....any truth Terpsfan?

AlanaSnow

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2014, 09:27:48 pm »
just a thought, as with my business, not just sessions, but other business. to save face and keep your reputation in tack you must "suck it up" sometimes. if this was me, and no one controls my money, I would honor all sessions that were set up. ok, I make 1/2 the money, but I have my name and that is my reputation. I may not like it, but in the end, it would/should benefit my future business as well. I never read original posts and such, but reading this one, all of this could have been handled so much more professionally. good luck guys and happy sessioning!! ;)   

:hey:

Offline Remulac

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2014, 05:53:52 am »
If Fon truly had a desire to defend her reputation she should have come one here herself and stated so.  She didn't do that because she cannot justify returning the money or not responding to Jen T's inquiries.

The very fact that this Terp person won't disclose the nature of his relationship with Fon negates any anrguments he makes. You need to know somone's perspective before you can evaluate their words.

Offline thawit77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2014, 05:32:12 pm »
Does anyone know what happened to her?

She seemed to be all over a lot of the websites then suddenly disappeared.  Is she still doing photo/video sessions for websites?  Or even offering sessions for fans?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2014, 04:40:54 pm »
saw her recently at hbc. a bit off-season, but still in decent shape. would love to do a wrestling session with her again, but only if she doesn't ask for a deposit. never ever would pay a deposit to her even i think the story with her boyfriend who ripped her off is true.

Offline thawit77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2014, 04:10:33 am »
Thanks for the update...didn't know she was still on HBC.   Hopefully will catch her on there.
User is currently banned [View]

ahillel

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2014, 06:57:09 pm »
Terpsfan I have to hand it to you as you must really like to type and pontificate.  I think she would be better served by returning the ill gained funds than by sending you out as her mouthpiece.  If she  returned a dollar for every word you have written she probably would have repaid everyone who was scammed of their funds.

:laugh:

ahillel

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2014, 07:21:54 pm »
I think I was actually the first to public her scam on Saradas almost one year ago, as I've waited for her to show up in my hotel room for an hour like an idiot. Still waiting for my deposit back...

Why would someone even care if it's really her or not? Ppl should only care about staying away from anything related to her since all of her contacts seems to lead to a scammer or a person who don't really care about providing the service he/she claims to do against the deposits he/she requests.

And I've read your arguments. I don't buy this ferry tales. I think she benefits quite good from naive guys like me and j#. But that's only my opinion here. At the bottom line, you should keep away that's for sure.

Doctor1989

« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2015, 07:31:40 pm »
I think I was actually the first to public her scam on Saradas almost one year ago, as I've waited for her to show up in my hotel room for an hour like an idiot. Still waiting for my deposit back...

Why would someone even care if it's really her or not? Ppl should only care about staying away from anything related to her since all of her contacts seems to lead to a scammer or a person who don't really care about providing the service he/she claims to do against the deposits he/she requests.

And I've read your arguments. I don't buy this ferry tales. I think she benefits quite good from naive guys like me and j#. But that's only my opinion here. At the bottom line, you should keep away that's for sure.

That's pretty much my attitude, I've seen her on HBC recently, probably because she can't get too many guys to Skype with her after ALL of this, but even on HBC where there is little possibility to get scammed .... I have NO desire to see her, which is a real real, but she did it to herself.

femwrest

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2015, 08:26:53 am »
I must have missed this thread somehow.

Like I said before, if Fon was really innocent, then why not just meet me for the Skype chat?  I am not even asking for my money back.  Well, that was one option, the other was simply to give me what I paid for. 

Also, yes she posted the warning on her FB page but MUCH later.  I had confronted her, or someone supposed to be her on FB and asked why she didn't warn anyone and she said she would "soon".  What took her so long and why couldn't she post the warning immediately after I messaged her on FB?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Support for Penpraghai

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View