Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572632 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:09:04 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Tattoos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tattoos  (Read 30040 times)

Offline Paulina Solevic

• Activity:
    0%
  • Muscle, muscle, want more muscle
Re: Tattoos
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2017, 05:00:17 pm »
I am big fun of tatoos... I already have 3...
Ten years ago I looked myself in mirror and just wasnt satisfied. I felt and looked frumpy. I had an image in my mind of what I wanted to look. I want MUSCLES. I wanted six pack stomach. Today I enjoying getting up every morning and seeing results of my hard work. I know there is no better feeling to see muscular, strong, well-built woman full of self-confidence. Today I am  living for bodyb-. My life without BB and gym makes no sense. I want to be as big, strong and more muscular as possible

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2017, 05:00:17 pm »

Offline Dunerider304

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2017, 02:14:38 pm »
I hate tats. Nothing personal against any woman that chooses to have them or anything. I'm not of of those people that think they are the Devil's work or any BS like that. They are a huge turn off for me though. It's like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

L0ganX

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2017, 08:41:30 pm »
For me if the tattoo suit her and is not trash it's sexy. As for competing with a tattoo it's not helping you but there's life after competing and outside the stage

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2018, 09:10:18 pm »
I don't mind some tattoos as long as they look good and they're not huge.  But a lot of FBB's these days get full sleeves and that detracts from their physiques big-time (like Jacquelyn Hickerson, for instance) .
User is currently banned [View]

Offline HEK

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2019, 09:17:00 pm »
once they tan most tattoos become irrelevant, but I think they can cover "weak" areas"

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2019, 04:53:03 pm »
Not a fan of tats of any kind. If it's big enough, it takes away from the display of muscle which is what bodybuilding contests are supposed to be about.

+1

Offline Silverstar31

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2019, 10:47:38 am »
I like tattoos on men more than women. I've seen some bodybuilding men with strategically placed tattoos to not take away or even used to accentuate muscles. Pretty impressive stuff

Offline wizeguy007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2019, 02:35:02 pm »
No tattoos whatsoever! I can deal with a subtle one, but when all those tattoos are applied, its so unattractive to me. Call me old fashioned but I like my ladies without ink. Classic example is Katka Kyptova. She now has ink and its so unattractive. I still watch her old videos and she's so much sexier w/o them. FBB's who go all out and get inked up, to me, become less appealing.

Offline wizeguy007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2019, 02:35:44 pm »
i don't fine bodybuilders with tattoos particular attractive.  at least not the big ones. i can never get intol Melody Spetko for exactly that reason.

EXACTLY!!!

Offline mockingbird

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2019, 09:49:15 pm »
BB is about aesthetics to some extent. Tattoos are a negative. I have never seen a woman who I thought could improve her looks by adding a tattoo. Tats only detract, they never enhance.

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2019, 09:54:25 pm »
This dislike of tattoos on a female bodybuilding forum is really surprising and funny to me. What is th me

Offline Tom4036

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2019, 06:23:23 am »
For me I love tattoos, on the arms is fine but wherever they put it is cool with me.

Offline JoeSatriani

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2019, 06:02:41 pm »
I like when the whole body is tattooed or no tats at all. Middle ground somehow doesn't work for me in this case.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2019, 10:42:26 pm »
The thing about tats for me is that they obscure the muscle.  The littles are okay for that reason. I could take 'em or leave 'em. But the big ones are aesthetically a bummer. And then there are the ones--Rene Campbell's neck tattoos come to mind-- that just freak me out. Maybe they call it scarification for a reason.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2019, 12:11:42 am »
Mandy Squires is a good example of the contrast. One arm is a sleeve and the other is almost bare. I can see veins and muscle separation on the unblemished side, but can't make out anything where the tats are obscuring it. Also perceive the bare arm to be bigger, because I can make out the shape, whereas the other looks flat.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Tattoos

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View