Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572470 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:18:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer  (Read 274712 times)

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
Re: My Wife Jennifer
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2018, 11:23:54 pm »
Another great chapter! Amazing writing as usual BMB! Superb description, I love lines like,".....some light stubble that faded to peach fuzz as it reached further up..." That's so hot!! I could go on and on with more examples, but I'll stop myself with that one. It sounds like Amy has a very legitimate chance at surpassing Jen with her current obsessive attitude. Love the way she came in and dominated the house like that. Really hot stuff! Definitely looking forward to the next update! Have some karma sir.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2018, 11:23:54 pm »

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2018, 06:00:18 am »
It took a long time. But it's great to read a new chapter. I like the new direction as it give new chance for new chapters.
So I hope we will soon get some more.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2018, 10:27:35 am »
 :woohoo: :singing: :rock:

You're back! Amazing update! k++

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2018, 01:38:12 pm »
Thank you so much everyone for the kind words!  And of course for sticking with the story this long, even after the droughts of content.  I've already been working on the next chapter!  Keep the comments/feedback coming, I always appreciate hearing your opinions!

Offline bstretcher20

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2018, 07:40:08 pm »
Great new chapter!

Enjoy everything you have done so far.

Would love a scene where Jennifer compares her her clit to her husband's penis.

Offline powerranger9643

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2018, 07:28:05 pm »
Is there an ETA on the next chapter? I can hardly wait. I want Jen and Amy to meet after all their growth.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2018, 10:23:52 pm »
Can't wait to read the next update. I know it will be awesome!

Offline lowerbase

• Activity:
    0%
  • cg pimp
    • lowerbase.deviantart.com
Re: Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
« Reply #127 on: March 15, 2018, 05:30:50 am »
"My eyes widened as the explanation snapped into my brain.  It all became clear to me; I recalled Jen’s discussion from months ago, about her societal theory and its dynamic ecosystems.  Two Alphas simply can’t coexist in the same environment.  One will need to assert dominance over the other and take its place at the top."

Jen has plans to change the whole planet with feminox? I'm fully onboard on it. 
lowerbase @ DA

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #128 on: March 15, 2018, 02:18:49 pm »
Can not WAIT! for the next instalment of this tale. Great story right the way threw. And the latest twist has me on the edge of my seat.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2018, 04:07:02 pm »
Hello everyone.  This is a shorter chapter for today, but I'm happy I at least had the time to write and post.  I mentioned in my last post that I'm trying to write more often, and even if that means posting shorter chapters, I think it's an improvement over posting no chapters at all!  Thanks to all who continue to read and support; your comments and feedback is always appreciated!  This segment takes place immediately after the last chapter and is more of a framework for where the story is headed.  Sorry if it isn't too exhilarating, but as you all know, I love a good build up!

A soft hum came from overhead.  The house's automatic heating had kicked in.  Since Amy's violent departure, the front door still swayed open, allowing the cool fall breeze to circumvent the living room.  The heater did it's best to combat the sudden influx of cold, since I couldn't be bothered to get up and close the door.  Instead, I just sat on the couch, lost in my thoughts.

I was concerned about Amy and what the serum had done to her.  I was worried about Brian and how Amy seemed to be treating him.  I had so many questions about Sequence Two and what was going on with Feminox; I needed to find a way to confront Jen about all of it.  A task that was much easier to think about than it was to actually do.  When your wife is 6'9" and pushing 300 lbs of titanic muscle, and happens to sport coarser chest hair than you, the last thing you want is to get into a fight.

Witnessing Amy's sudden attitude change also made me wary of Jen.  Amy had been the sweetest girl.  She was always bubbly and friendly, giving hugs to people she barely met.  Now, she was fierce, destructive, and was purposefully draining Brian of his size and strength so she could selfishly have it all.  Her fixation with outgrowing Jen was sudden; it made me curious if Jen could be pushed to such mental extremes without any warning.  Jen had always had a lid on her emotions, while it was clear that Amy had always been impulsive and reckless, even as a petite, ditz.  Was Jen a ticking time bomb, just waiting to go off?

It wasn't as if Jen's attitude was the same either.  On the Feminox serum, she was colder, angrier, domineering, condescending, and always had a pocket of buried rage stirring within her.  But overall, she was still in control, right?  On vacation, the morning after she had gotten drunk on Feminox wine, her hangover had dulled her sensibilities and transformed her into a wild animal.  What if Jen's grasp on her personality, as impressive as it was, had been slipping every day, little by little?  What kind of monster would she become if she finally relinquished that control and gave into the serum?

I sat alone in our big, empty house, staring blankly into the corner of the room, drifting in and out of lucid thought.  Hours must have passed; soon, I heard the sound of SUV tires scraping up our long driveway.
"Babe, why is the door open?" Jen called, deep voice reverberating through the entry way.  I heard her crashing footsteps walk into the house; the stomping stopped for a moment, likely as Jen inspected the fresh hole in the drywall, then continued towards the living room.

"Amy and Brian stopped by," I said blankly, licking my lips nervously.  "Amy has, uh, changed quite a bit since I last saw her.  It seems that Sequence Two has been a big success."
Jen froze, scowl burned on her handsome face.  It was normally difficult to tell when Jen was frowning; her face's natural state seemed to be a vicious snarl, corners of the lips tugged down, masculine chin jutted out stoically.  But there was no mistaking Jen's current mood; cold, calculated anger.

"Where did you about Sequence Two?" Jen likely wanted to ask.  But instead, she just stared; mean, unblinking eyes piercing me down to my soul.  She was the most intelligent person I knew, which meant she was already figuring out exactly what was going on.

"Did she hurt you?" Jen asked instead, meaty hands curling into mighty fists.  Though many emotions were running through me, I was happy that Jen placed a priority on making sure I was okay.  Still, I had to hold my ground and get her to talk.

"I'm fine," I stated, "Brian isn't as lucky.  She's huge now, Jen.  Amy's only a few inches shorter than you and she boasted she was 265 pounds.  She's gained at such an accelerated rate; even by Feminox standards.  Please, be honest with me; was Sequence Two your idea?"

Jen's fists remained tightly coiled, as if she could erupt at any moment and turn this entire house into a pile of rubble.  But, her shoulders loosened slightly and her massive body slumped down hard onto the couch, taking a seat next to me.  She took one of her large gorilla hands and set it gently on my leg.

"Yes," Jen grumbled lowly, "I incepted it, and I've been working on it as a side project with the help of a select few researchers.  It was never supposed to be implemented in this way.  I think one of my researchers has been trying to get ahead and take the department out from under me.  I've been suspecting it for a while.  She's been working closely with Amy almost non-stop.  She likely stole Sequence Two and administered it with Amy's serum.  She wants Amy to show better results than my own testing.  Then she can appeal to the board that the department should be hers to run."
"It's more than that, Jen," I winced, "It's not just workplace politics anymore.  Amy wasn't just some clueless guinea pig; she knew exactly what was happening, and she didn't care.  She's hell-bent on outgrowing you, and Brian is going to suffer because of it."

"She's not going to outgrow me," Jen assured, teeth gritted.  The very mention of someone being bigger than her boiled her blood.  "I won't let her."

"Why were you developing Sequence Two?" I blurted, curiosity pushing me into uncharted territory.  "The serum started off as a way for you to research breakthroughs in medicine.  A year ago, you had given me such a passionate speech about saving the world and curing diseases.  But now, it's turned into a device to drain men of their size?  What could possibly be the purpose?"

"We live in a fucked up world, babe," Jen shook her head, bulging neck muscles not allowing for much movement.  "Men have been at the forefront of society throughout history, and women have suffered for it.  And why?  For no other reason than physical prowess and aggression.  The only way to fix what is broken is to shift the balance."

"How does that solve anything?" I exclaimed, my own temper being tested.  "Shifting the balance only means the scales are still tipped.  So what, women take over?  You all grow bigger and stronger than us?  You become world leaders and control the world?  And what then?  The world is still in disarray, people are still corrupt, and society is still shitty and biased.  Nothing changes, only this time, men suffer."

"No," Jen barked gruffly, "we will be better.  We can change things and have a suitable world for everyone.  While the serum has become a focus due to its extreme breakthroughs, its testing has led to a lot of discoveries in medicine and health.  We can still combat disease and suffering; in fact, we could cure the world of its major illnesses right now if we released it to the public."

"Then why don't you?"

"Because men would ruin it," Jen's hammy fists, once again, curled into massive balls, and her deep voice grew louder.  "In their corporate greed and positions of power, they would not use the medicines responsibly.  They would use it for profit, or our nation would keep it to themselves, hoping to use it as leverage in a dick measuring contest with other countries.  Men are too focused on money, war, and dominance.  They can't see the bigger picture.  So, before our medical breakthroughs go public, we need to ensure women are in positions high up, to actually use our studies for good, not for gain."

I could have spoken up about Jen's changing persona, and her increased masculinity.  I could have ranted on how ironic it was that she had basically become a man in appearance, attitude, and dominance, and how Feminox's dream of enhancing women would simply put new "men" in seats of power, and nothing would change.  But Jen was tenacious, self-assured, and a borderline genius.  She likely knew all of this.

"You know I will support you, no matter what," I muttered, placing my hand on her hairy forearm.  "I've loved you throughout your transformation and changes, even during the times where I was confused and uncertain.  Ultimately, you've changed our lives for the better, and I trust you.  But, is Sequence Two really the answer?"

"It is," she frowned and grunted, seeming to conclude the matter.

"Jen," I swallowed, forming the courage to ask the very question I wasn't sure I wanted an answer to.  "Were you ever going to use Sequence Two on me?"

My wife was quiet for a moment.  A long moment.  I nearly shook with anticipation, waiting for her to speak up and address me.

"If I'm being honest," Jen admitted, scratching at her scruffy chin, "I've thought about it for a while.  I could have administered it with my regular doses, in small amounts at first.  For the first few weeks, you wouldn't even notice anything unless you were watching your measurements like a hawk.  But, in time, you'd become suspicious of the change in your size.  It wouldn't put you in any danger, and I figured you'd be excited at the prospect of me growing even bigger, even faster."

Jen's words were slightly shocking.  She really had been considering using Sequence Two on me, without me knowing.  Slowly stealing my size to make herself bigger and stronger.  She was right about one thing, the idea of her getting even larger, heavier, and more muscular at an accelerated rate was intoxicating.  Just from picturing it, my cock formed a tent in my pants.

"But," Jen continued, "I decided against it.  It would be dishonest to you and I wouldn't want to betray your trust."

I sighed with relief, though a part of me wondered what it would feel like to become slightly smaller, all while Jen continued to grow.  I conjured an image in my mind of the contrast between our bodies.  Mine: little, dainty and frail.   Jen's: gigantic, muscled, and manly.  I pictured us lying in bed, my world suddenly surrounded by my wife's immense, burly torso.  How easy it would be to get lost in all of her muscle and flesh, to be completely engulfed by her beef.  The fantasy wasn't unpleasant.  But I shook the thought from my head and snapped back to our conversation.

"How can we help Brian," I asked, hoping Jen would show a semblance of mercy.

"I'm afraid there's nothing I can do," she shrugged, her mighty traps and neck bulging from her movement of her rising, bowling ball shoulders.  "Amy's serum has already been melded with Sequence Two and the researcher gunning for my seat is fully supporting her.  I don't have any authority over them."

"Amy's not going to stop until she outgrows you," I shook my head, "And Brian will continue to suffer.  Jen, I know you don't want to hear it, but what if she does get bigger than you?  She's grown so fast, there is no way she won't continue past you at both of your current rates."

"Well," Jen said calmly, her bass voice a low rumbling in her sternum, "I can up my dosage at the lab.  I've been meaning to for a while, but have been waiting for a few more test results to come back before making the change.  But, you're right, ultimately with Sequence Two, she will eventually surpass me.  But that's my burden and my problem to fix.  Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, my sweet husband."
She leaned down and placed her lips on my cheek, her unshaven face tickling mine with its scratchy, short hairs. 

"I'm starving," Jen blurted, reaching down to scratch her pubes through her work blouse.  "Where's my chicken?"

"Funny story," I laughed nervously, "Amy ate your dinner during her rampage through our house."

"That bitch." Jen's eyes flared with anger, though she formed a grin on her handsome face.  Part of me knew she was serious though; no one touched Jen's food and got away with it. 

For the rest of the evening, Jen was quiet.  During her meal she kept her thoughts to herself, likely calculating what she was going to do about Amy.  After her meal, she insisted that I give her some head while she continued to ponder on the situation.  I happily obliged, working Jen's bloated clit in my mouth while she grunted in satisfaction and rubbed her furry roid belly.

That night, as we cuddled naked in bed, my body wrapped up against her beefy man torso, my mind also swam with anxiety.  I worried about Brian and what was happening to him.  Mostly though, I was infuriated by Amy and the idea of her outgrowing Jen.  My wife's growing, dominant body wasn't just her point of pride, but mine as well.  And the idea of that being slipped out from under her made me upset and nervous.  Amy and Jen had become two competing Alphas in a delicate ecosystem, and I was wrapped up in the contest.  It was my prerogative, as a lover and a husband, to support my Alpha, in any way that I could.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #130 on: April 08, 2018, 02:53:10 am »
 :rock:

Awesome chapter. We will take any update you have to offer. Great work as usual. K+

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2018, 09:23:02 am »
Great chapter as usual bmb! I really like that a shorter chapter to you is longer than some of the other writers normal chapters! This build up is nice and I think I can see where things are headed. However it turns out, I know I'll enjoy the ride! Curious to see what Jen is gonna do to Amy for eating her dinner. Also anxious to see the final showdown. Will they just fight or maybe they'll go to the gym and see who can out lift the other... Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself! It's not like I want this story to ever end.

Please drag this story out with as many emasculating, lifting, sex, domination, work out, muscle description, out in public, etc. scenes as you can think of!!!  :)

Offline Cav79

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #132 on: April 11, 2018, 01:19:45 pm »
It would be really nice if we got see her affectionate/caring side more often. I can't help but feel that our protagonist is letting himself get walked all over. Just my two cents, keep up the good work BMB.

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: April 18, 2018, 07:42:17 am »
is it bad i would like to see a case study from feminox showing the effects of phase 2 on a.. and i do not use this term in a degrading meaning... "normal" women. and showing her transition into a muscular beast

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #134 on: April 18, 2018, 09:46:41 am »
is it bad i would like to see a case study from feminox showing the effects of phase 2 on a.. and i do not use this term in a degrading meaning... "normal" women. and showing her transition into a muscular beast

Have you read the story from the beginning? Jen and Amy were both normal women before they started on feminox and Amy is already on phase two. I imagine if Jen hasn't already started phase two, she soon will.  >:D

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View