Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575451 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 08:01:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Pro Wrestling Divas  |  Has anyone noticed AJ Lee has put on some size?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Has anyone noticed AJ Lee has put on some size?  (Read 11074 times)

Offline hugemcabslover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Has anyone noticed AJ Lee has put on some size?
« on: September 08, 2014, 01:38:48 pm »
I mean she's still five foot nothing but I kid you not I'm sure her arms are bigger, her delts have more shape to them and her abs are more deeply cut and defined than they have been.  I dunno what she did during the time she had off but she is definitely bigger.  Check out some photos and tell me if you agree, or if you've noticed if she's added size anywhere else.
Moo

Offline crimson_E_86

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Has anyone noticed AJ Lee has put on some size?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 06:41:59 pm »
She looked about the same petite woman when I watched her in a tag team match last night.
User is currently banned [View]

jaxer

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 04:04:48 pm »
abs!!

Offline chuckaa

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 08:14:02 pm »
I love her abs in the top two pics. She looks better now than she has ever looked in her career both in her looks and her in-ring action.

Offline hugemcabslover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 02:46:18 pm »
I agree, she looks better than ever. Not that she ever looked bad  :heart:  Thanks for posting pics Jaxer.  I know I get a bit marky but I'm so happy she won the title.  She's one of the better wrestlers in the company.
Moo

Offline sunogalem

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 03:43:33 pm »
I love her abs in the top two pics. She looks better now than she has ever looked in her career both in her looks and her in-ring action.

I also agree that she looks better than ever since she came back (both in physique and wrestling). I also like her abs in the above pics. They're in the most ripped condition ever! She's always had great abs, but they stand out even more in the pics jaxer posted.  :wow:  Thanks jaxer! k+

Offline topdogg17

• Activity:
    0%
  • Lover of Female Muscle and Pec Bouncing Fanatic
    • Ultimate Hardbods
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2014, 03:25:24 pm »
AJ Lee has put on a very good deal of muscle since her early days in the company. I agree with everyone that she looks better than ever these days.
Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth

jaxer

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2014, 12:05:23 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Pro Wrestling Divas  |  Has anyone noticed AJ Lee has put on some size?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View