Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574190 Posts in 72865 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 02:17:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 453818 times)

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2014, 07:27:32 pm »
Having talked through more "realistic" fiction with Brand many many times (his Muscle Allowance story is an all-time favorite so ridiculousness but still accessible/realistic muscle growth from volumes of steroid use) I can agree that while the height increase feeds some fetishes (and even can even make sense when using a "scientific" modality to feed the growth for some height to increase as the woman's bone structure may change from certain stuff she is taking in order for her body to carry more and more muscle) having the woman grow from being 5'2 to 6'8 strains credulity (while extreme muscle growth and weight gain from it feeds realism of the fantasy as it seem "plausible").  I'll PM you too as an offer of help on editing and realism around the effects of steroids on the woman herself as she is changing from whatever she is  taking.  :bravo:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2014, 07:27:32 pm »

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2014, 09:48:39 pm »
I'd be interested on getting more info on both of your specific preferences sometime.  I, too, enjoy most fantasies to be typically grounded in reality (and maybe push things to the absolute max that they could realistically be pushed).  However, sometimes it's fun and satisfying to just say "Screw it!" and go all out, pretty much letting the imagination be the only limitations.  I pretty much flip flop daily on which I prefer.

And some of me (the extremely optimistic side of me) likes to think that someday in the far future, perhaps science will be at some ridiculous place where these fantasies are technically possible.  ::)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2014, 12:41:49 am »
I think it depends on where your reality is at, I mean if you want to make her as big as a male steroid abusing bodybuilder can get, I'd say a guy like that could get as big as maybe 450 pounds of muscle before he becomes completely inhibited by muscle, so that he can't move around and can't feed or wash himself. I'd like to see a woman get huge, of course, but not so much where she has to have everything done for her. That's a step over the line for me. But as big as you can get before that point, I'm really into that. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2014, 10:24:20 am »
Which reminds me, I love them to grow big enough that they need some assistance with simple stuff.
User is currently banned [View]

Ozzyfm

« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2014, 05:30:49 pm »
I think we could also put on that list:

Daniella Sell
Monia Giosia
Renne Toney (of course)
Simone Ruhl (back in the days)
Caroline Wang
Virginia Sanchez (when she has her hair shaved, she really looked like a man, when we look at her from behind)

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2014, 10:41:21 am »
I look forward to reading your story bertmacklinsbrother. I'm turned on by most of the side effects from steroids. To be specific, fbbs with a huge jaw, barrel gut, deep voice, body hair and acne is very sexy to me. Also being very confident and loving how they look.

More for the list:

Sandra Benzaquen, Tammy Jones, Kasie Cavanaugh, Michelle Brent, Roberta Tour, Anja Timmer, Kate Cooper, Rosemary Jennings, Nidia Hermosilla, Michelle Neil and Sharon Mould.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2014, 02:18:53 pm »
I'll add Julie Bourassa since she's sprung to mind.
User is currently banned [View]

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2014, 03:58:11 pm »
Thanks M7!  Steroid side-effects are absolutely the best, and I agree, her being extremely confident and happy with her looks is key.  It's so much sexier when she completely embraces the masculinity.

Glad we're getting some names added!  I can't believe I forgot Tammy Jones, Julie Bourassa, and Virginia Sanchez; all spectacular.

I thought I should also add Lisa Giesbrecht, if only for her amazing roid voice!  Listen to this pretty recent interview with her; it's amazing!

http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=421270

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2014, 05:12:56 pm »
Ozzy mentioned Monia, but I haven't heard Sandrine Volpato yet.  Thanks!

Also an important one; Maria Calo!

Offline muscleluv

• Activity:
    0%
  • bigger and harder
« Reply #129 on: October 03, 2014, 11:27:28 pm »
I don't like body hair, that just gets a little over the edge for me. But I love love love massive pecs on a woman. Pecs so big the woman can't see over them if she bows her head. And a roid gut can be sexy. Just all that hard flesh in lumps. There's the usual set of bodybuilders that fit those categories: the Colette Guimonds and Rosemary Jennings of the world who just bulge with power at the slightest movement. But recently I've found Nidia Hermosilla. Her body is so brutally beautiful. So much power and mass pumped up in her from years of training and drug use. It looks like you would break your hand of her roided freak abs if you tried to hit them. I hope she stays in the game for a long time.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2014, 05:58:26 pm »
Oh, definitely Rosemary Jennings, how could I miss her?  Literally...  She is massive.  I think most of us here are in agreement about the pecs; there is nothing better than rockhard muscle slabs.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2014, 07:29:05 am »
Not my thing. My fantasy would be huge- as in taller than Andre the Giant, far more muscular than Ronnie Coleman, and billions of times stronger than superman- but with a beautiful feminine face. To each his own though.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2014, 04:11:34 pm »
That's understandable; the preference definitely isn't for everyone.  I do like the oversized, overstrengthed, overmuscular fantasies like you mentioned.  A lot of people stick to the realism, but personally, I like to dive into what's unachievable from time to time and just imagine if science had no limits, what it would look like.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2014, 11:36:50 pm »
Hey masculine lady lovers!  I finally posted the opening chapter of the story I've been working on!  Please give it a read and send some feedback (and perhaps anything you'd personally like to see in the story!)

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=247658.0

The first chapter is just setting the framework for the story.  But as the story continues, it will dive into the growth, the masculine effects that come with it, and the main character's ability to cope with his changing wife. 

Enjoy!

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #134 on: December 30, 2014, 07:14:26 am »
Hey everyone!

The second part of my story has been posted!

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=247658.0

This section is still a lot of stage setting, but there are a lot of subtle hints as to the changes coming to Jen next.  So please, leave a comment or send a PM letting me know what you think!  Thank you everyone who read the first part and gave such kind words!

Cheers!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View