Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574434 Posts in 72907 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 05:00:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs  (Read 51531 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Re: Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2018, 11:30:52 am »
Great stuff, loved what I read here, I loved the muscle description of Lindsay, I loved her balance, and of course, I loved her power! Even though she was much shorter and weighed a lot less than "Truck" she took him down against his best efforts. That was really cool to read! And of course, I couldn't help but laugh at Billy's predicament, he just can't control himself around Lindsay, me thinks there's a crush forming there, maybe Billy can build up enough gumption and self confidence to ask her out? Anyway, k+! on a great story.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2018, 11:30:52 am »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2018, 11:55:18 am »
soooo good!!! I love this!!!
you're going to make me write a new chapter about Bianca ;)
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline klaus74de

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2018, 12:17:10 pm »
 :bravo:
Awesome story!
Let's see what Nadia has to offer. :woohoo:

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2018, 10:36:50 am »
Great stuff, loved what I read here, I loved the muscle description of Lindsay, I loved her balance, and of course, I loved her power! Even though she was much shorter and weighed a lot less than "Truck" she took him down against his best efforts. That was really cool to read! And of course, I couldn't help but laugh at Billy's predicament, he just can't control himself around Lindsay, me thinks there's a crush forming there, maybe Billy can build up enough gumption and self confidence to ask her out? Anyway, k+! on a great story.

Glad you enjoyed it. Billy's confidence is pretty much tied to his control issues at the moment. He's having a bit of a struggle.

soooo good!!! I love this!!!

Thank You.

Awesome story!
Let's see what Nadia has to offer

Thanks. We will see more of Nadia...eventually.

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2018, 03:16:32 pm »
Haven't had much of a chance to chime in on this, but I love this story! Can't wait to see where it goes!

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2018, 09:44:48 am »
Part Five cont: The next morning.

Nadia was looking at the sky when she stepped off the bus into the school parking lot. Lindsay noted, not for the first time that the bus actually rose a bit when she did.

“Jesus, what does she weigh?”

Nadia’s weight was hard to estimate in part because she was just off the charts and in part because she always wore a lot of bulky, loose clothing. Today was no exception; she had on her customary plaid farm shirt and overalls. She was wearing a white wool sweater which had to have taken three sheep’s worth of wool over all that. Work boots completed the ensemble.

“Good morning my friend,” Nadia flashed a rare smile.

“Hey Nadia.”

“It is a beautiful day, no?”

“How can you say that? We have that Shakespeare test today. Shoot me now.”

“That makes the day even better,” Nadia said. Lindsay muttered something incomprehensible but almost certainly profane under her breath. They were heading through the parking lot, cutting through the rows of cars on a direct line towards the main entrance. Nadia was walking at a steady pace, head, uncharacteristically, up taking in the morning sky. Lindsay paused behind her to check out her reflection in the side window of a parked car. Satisfied she was presentable Lindsay made to continue and stepped out between two parked cars.

A huge roar shattered the morning air. Nadia’s head snapped around in time to see a huge, black Ford F150 pick-up truck with tinted windows accelerating down the lane between the lines of parked cars. The truck was headed right for Lindsay.

Lindsay looked at Nadia in time to see horror flash across her face. A second later she turned right and learned the reason. The truck was yards away and seemed to fill the world. Every nerve in her body screamed ‘MOVE,’ but for some reason she couldn’t. Lindsay felt a sense of detachment, like this wasn’t really happening to her. Strangely, she wasn’t concerned at all.

The next moment the world went white.

“Lindsay? Lindsay?....”

“Whaaa?”

“Easy, easy” said an unfamiliar voice with a slight accent. She was lying down, on a bed? It was warm, things smelled like liniment, no, no…like alcohol. “You’re in the nursing station. You had a fall. Try to open your eyes, slowly.”

Lindsay complied and was surprised to find the room was almost dark. “It’s OK, we’re just taking precautions in case you’re concussed. I’m going to shine a light in your eye. Let me know if it hurts or you feel dizzy or or you like you want to vomit.”

Lindsay nodded and braced herself. There was light but no pain. The room gradually brightened a few degrees.

“Can you focus on my finger? Good. Now just follow it.” Lindsay tracked the finger left, right, down, up and back down.” A concerned face swam into focus behind it. “Welcome back Miss Carter, how do you feel?”

“O…Kay,” Lindsay managed. She gave her head a slight shake. No problem. She felt two hands grasp the sides of her neck and probe gently. No problem.

“Can you turn your head for me?”

Lindsay turned her head right and left. “Good, good. I am Ms. Bauch, by the way. Your school nurse. Could you lie back please?” Lindsay did as she was asked. The nurse gave her a brisk but thorough examination of her neck, arms, legs and back. Lindsay offered each limb as asked as the nurse probed and manipulated each in turn. She made a series of grunts and noises as she did this, all of them seemed to be affirmative.

“Well, you seem none the worse for wear. No signs of concussion or any skeletal damage. In fact you are barely bruised, which seems remarkable given what apparently happened.”

“What happened…..” Lindsay’s mind scrolled back to the parking lot.

“Can you tell me what you remember?”

“I remember a truck coming at me. I remember freezing. Then…white, I remember white. It’s like I have bits of it but it doesn’t make sense, I remember rotating, I was in a tumble, I know what that feels like. But there was no control. I was along for the ride, not doing it myself. It was soft and hard at the same time. I was warm, everything was quiet and it smelled….nice? I don’t remember an impact, but there must have been one, right?”

“Well, as I understand it you were almost hit by a truck in the parking lot. Somehow you avoided it. You lost consciousness and were brought here by your friend Nadia. You show no signs of being hit, some of this is probably due to luck but also your condition.”

“My, sorry? What condition?”

“Ach, sorry, I have the wrong word, your conditioning. You are, as I’m sure you are well aware, an exceptionally fit and healthy young woman.”

Lindsay nodded. “I guess.”

“You are a gymnast, no?” Lindsay nodded again.

“I would assume your experience and the fact your brain and body are accustomed to being thrown around are contributing factors as well.”

“Makes sense, I guess.”

“I see no reason to keep you here Lindsay. You may return to class. Here is a note for your teachers. If you feel dizzy or unwell, or have trouble concentrating you should come back here right away.”

“OK, thank you very much.”

“You are quite welcome.”

Lindsay made her way down the hall but she was still thinking about what happened. She still had another half hour until lunch and was debating if she should go to English. She had a ‘get out of jail free card’ in the note from Ms. Bauch, she wouldn’t have to write the test. But…she should still go. Right? She passed one of the school’s mandatory hand sanitation stations. The sign read “Clean hands prevent illness.”

“Hands.” She stopped dead in the hall. “Big, hard, callused hands. I remember hands around my head and neck.”

Shaking her head, Lindsay decided to quickly duck into a washroom, check herself over and then go deal with English. As she opened the door she heard a high-pitched voice in obvious distress.

“Nyet, nyet, o, moya bozh'ya mama sobirayetsya ubit' menya!”

“Hello?” Lindsay thought it was a good idea to give a little warning. A sudden ‘clunk’ sound echoed through the room and then silence. Lindsay rounded the corner to find Nadia standing in front of one of the sinks. She had a look of near panic on her face. She had obviously been scrubbing furiously at the sink. Her white sweater had dirt all over the back, sleeves and shoulders. Her hands were covered with black dust.

Relief flooded across her face.

“Ohhh Lindsay. It is you. Are you Okay? I was so worried about you but the nurse would not let me stay with you.”

“I’m fine. Really. She checked me out and gave me a note, but I’m fine. What happened?”

“That truck was going to hit you and you dove out of the way. When I got to you, you were asleep, unconscious I guess. I took you to the nurse.”

“That’s so weird. I don’t remember it at all. I don’t have a bump, or a headache or anything.”

“I am glad you were not hurt. Whoever was driving that truck is an idiot.”

“What about you?” Lindsay asked her large friend. “You seem…upset.”

“Oh…it is not serious, in a way. I tripped running to get to you and rolled on the parking lot. I got my sweater dirty. My mother knitted it for me and she will not be pleased.”

“I’m sure she’ll understand,” Lindsay offered.

“You have not met my mother,” Nadia said with a rueful look. “I am very, very happy you were not hurt, and I really should be concentrating on that.”

“Well, thanks. I’m glad I’m not hurt too.”

“I am very new at making friends, you are…special to me. I would not like to have to start over.”

Lindsay did a double take. “Was that a joke?” She asked with a bemused look.

“It was…an attempt.”

“Keep working on that. Seriously, I am totally in on being friends. You are really cool.”

Nadia searched Lindsay’s face for signs of mockery or deception. She found none. On reflection this made sense as Lindsay was almost totally without artifice, Nadia noted. The young gymnast was exactly who she presented herself to be and never pretended to be anything else.

“Thank you.” Nadia looked so grateful it almost hurt. After a few moments, the big girl refocused and looked into the distance as if she could see through the frosted window. She sighed and set her shoulders. Decision made. “I must go. I am glad you are well.”

Lindsay was half expecting a hug or an embrace of some kind but Nadia headed straight out the door.

“Huh.” She took a step towards the sink to check herself out in the mirror. As she leaned on the sink the entire front half of it suddenly gave way and crashed to the floor.

“What the….?” She found herself surrounded by chunks of porcelain scattered all over the floor. “I barely touched it,” she thought.

By the time she dealt with explaining what happened to the custodian and then getting her English sorted lunch was in full swing. The cafeteria was buzzing. Something had happened,

“Linz, hey Linz!” It was Carley. She made her way to the usual table. Carley, Simone, Billy and Ryan were all there, eating. Nadia was nowhere to be seen. She was all but overwhelmed by a barrage of questions about what happened, was she hurt and how she was feeling now.

“Guys, guys, I’m fine, really.”

“Well, I’ll tell who’s not fine,” said Carley with an absolutely wicked look in her eye. “Truck Simmons.”

“Why? What happened to him?”

“Well nothing to him, except maybe the biggest load of karma ever,” Carley said.

“More like truckma,” a gleeful Billy added.

“Dude, really?” Ryan was shaking his head but smiling all the same.

“Guys? Nurse’s office. Out of the loop…someone want to bring me up to speed here. Slowly?”

Since Carley had basically started the roll, the unspoken consensus was she got to continue. “Kay. You know that was Truck driving the truck that took a run at you this morning?”

“Whaaa? How do you know that?”

Ryan jumped in. “He was bragging about how he scared you in the parking lot this morning. The whole team knows about it. Besides that truck is pretty much infamous here. You just didn’t recognize it because you’re new.”

“That dick! I guess it was too much to hope that he’d keep his word.” Lindsay was clearly angry.

“Well, before you go plotting your revenge, someone, or probably a bunch of someones beat you to it.” The glee on Carley’s face was electric.

Lindsay cocked her head in an inquisitive look. “How?”

“They flipped his truck.”

“They what?”

“His truck, the one he took a run at you with. It got turned over. It’s sitting on its side in the parking lot. Probably not wrecked but there’s got to be a ton of damage.”

“Who? How?” Lindsay was still processing the news.

“No one knows, but it would have taken a whole bunch of people to do it, that thing weighs tons," Billy interrupted.

"An F-150 weighs about 4,500 pounds," Ryan said. "Two and a quarter tons."

Carley shot both boys a withering glare. "You done?"

Billy flinched and Ryan bowed his head sheepishly.

"For the record Interruptus Rex, it would have taken about 20 solid guys to do it. Looks like you and Billy have a fan-club.” As usual, no one doubted Carley's math.

“I don’t know…” Lindsay couldn’t see a group of people leaping to her defense this early into freshman year.

“No, we do for sure,” Simone said. “Tell her the best part.”

“The best part,” Carley continued. “Is they left a message. They scratched ‘Keep your word’ on the door.”

“Keep your word?”

“Yep.”

“Wow. So we have someone looking out for us. How did that happen?” Lindsay looked at Billy eyebrows raised.

“No idea,” Billy replied. “I’m just glad it did. It’s Truckma.”

“Truckma,” Carley agreed.

“You guys are sick, you know that? Right?” Ryan was shaking his head again.

“Yep, we both have acute cases of hyper-cognition,” Carley smiled.

Lindsay rolled her eyes and would have said something as well until she realized they were short a member.

“Hey, any of you guys know where Nadia is?” This was a trickier proposition than for the rest of them because Nadia did not, as far as they knew, have a cell phone. You had to actually be standing in front of her to ‘communicate’ with her. Simone, Billy and Carley shrugged.

“She went home,” Ryan said.

“Really? I just saw her in the washroom about an hour ago. She was upset, but I thought she got over it.”

“She said she couldn’t wear her sweater but really wasn’t looking forward to her mom’s reaction,” Ryan said. “Not that I blame her.”

“That’s what she was freaking about in the washroom,” Lindsay said shaking her head, non-comprehension evident in her face.

“Well, that’s a really nice sweater and brake dust is a bitch to clean,” Ryan said.

“Sorry, what? Brake dust?”

“Ya it was all over both sleeves and her hands. You have to use rim cleaner to get it out.”

“When did you become a laundry expert?” Lindsay asked with a smile although in truth she was actually impressed.

“Hey, grease-monkey, remember? I know brake dust when I see it and Nadia’s sleeves and arms were covered in brake dust.”

“I wonder how that happened.” Lindsay asked no one in particular.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2018, 04:40:36 pm »
Really great story, love how each person in the group contributes unknowingly to your story.......keep it going, best new story here right now. K++

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2018, 06:07:30 pm »
I'm guessing it wasn't 20 people who flipped the truck, but one incredibly muscular Russian person who went home because she got dirt on her sweater. My question is if someone as strong as her can fear what her mother's reaction would be, how strong must her mother be?! k+!

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2018, 06:00:14 am »
Haven't had much of a chance to chime in on this, but I love this story! Can't wait to see where it goes!

I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm kinda curious about where it goes as well. So far - for example the bathroom scene - things have been popping up as I write. Fun for me too.

Really great story, love how each person in the group contributes unknowingly to your story.......keep it going, best new story here right now. K++

You are very kind. Thank you. I'm still building the six different personalities and trying to give them each something significant to contribute. Very happy that's working for you.

I'm guessing it wasn't 20 people who flipped the truck, but one incredibly muscular Russian person who went home because she got dirt on her sweater. My question is if someone as strong as her can fear what her mother's reaction would be, how strong must her mother be?! k+!

How strong indeed? All I'm going to say now is that no one in Nadia's family is 'normal' on that front. And there's strength and then there's power. I think we've got a pretty good indication of where the power in Nadia's family lies.

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2018, 08:04:59 pm »
Fantastic story.  I'm loving it so far.  Seems like Nadia might have given Lindsay a little gift.  Can't wait to see where this goes!

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2018, 09:42:26 am »
Freshman year Part Six: The cafeteria the next day.

“Library? Carley asked.

“Library, math beckons.” Billy agreed. “Sim?”

“Shoot me now,” Simone said as she stood up. For Billy it all happened in slow-motion. Simone tilting forward, her foot-long, mile deep cleavage calling him. Simone straightening, her chest coming at him like an Orca coming out of the water. Rising, rising, huge, round, epic, primal, perfect. Simone’s chest ascending past his eyes, now above his head, gathering, settling, with a bounce then a second. Simone’s arms rising above her shoulders, extending straight up. Simone stretching, thrusting her chest out even farther in the process.  A faint whimper escaped Billy’s lips. His head swam.

Her voice came to him as if she was at the other end of a tunnel. “Gotta bounce. BB you coming?”

Billy, still sitting, had to literally look over the tops of her staggering breasts to see her face. He was looking ill. “Later, gimmie a sec, I’ll come later,” he croaked.

“OK, seeya in a bit.” And to Ryan and Lindsay. “Later.” Carley and Simone left, their departure, specifically Simone’s, causing a funnel of attention from the table to the door.

Ryan had a smirk on his face. “Circulation issues?”

Billy shot him a rueful look in return. “Oh ya. Big time.”

“Must be hard.” Smirk.

“You have no idea.”

“You might want to check out a self-hypnosis book or something.”

“It helps to focus on the math. I’m good now. Or I will be by the time I get there.”

Billy stood, grabbed his backpack, and walked, somewhat awkwardly Lindsay thought, to the door of the cafeteria.

That left the two of them at the table. Lindsay was grateful for the company while she finally got to eat her lunch. However, it wasn’t long before she noticed he seemed a little uncomfortable, as if he was struggling with something.

“Ryan,” Lindsay was looking right at him. “What?”

“Nothing.”

“Rye, it’s not nothing. Spill.”

Ryan took a deep breath, blew it out and plunged in.

“You beat Truck arm-wrestling.”

“Aaaannd……that’s…..bad?” She was worried about where this was going.

“No, no. It’s not bad, it’s great in fact. It was so cool watching you do it. You were just, like in a zone of intensity, it was awesome.”

“You think?” Lindsay was pretty sure he was sincere, but that didn’t make her feel any less nervous. Ryan met her gaze and looked her right in the eye.

“One of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. I thought you were crazy to challenge him.”

“I couldn’t let you do it. It could have messed up football for you. No matter who won the coach would not have been happy about it.”

“I really appreciate that Linz. But that’s not it. You beat Truck. How come you didn’t beat me?”

And the bomb finally dropped.

“Because I couldn’t.” The moment the words left her mouth, Lindsay knew they would not ring true.

“So help me with the logic here,” Ryan said. “I beat you. You beat one of the nastiest guys on varsity, so I should be able to beat him too.”

“Ahhh ya. Obviously.”

“Funny thing is we arm wrestle on the team all the time.” Lindsay really didn’t like where this was going. “Cool,” she said.

“I lose to guys Truck just hammers, how does that work?”

“Rye….”

“Linz, just because I play football it doesn’t mean they scooped out my brain. You let me win.”

“Oh God…Rye…” Lindsay, staring at her lunch on the table, was awash with remorse.

“Linz. Linz, look at me.”

She looked in his pale blue eyes. ‘Jesus he’s good looking, wait what? Bad, I’m bad, focus on this.’ Her thoughts were everywhere.

“Linz. It’s cool.” Total sincerity. “Just why?”

“OhGodRyanI’msuchadumbstupidselfcenteredgymnastabitch, I’m so sorry, please don’t be mad.”

“Linz, I’m not mad. I will be if you call yourself that word again. Nobody calls my best friends that, not even themselves. Linz…just tell me why.”

Lindsay blew out a long breath, studied the light fixtures for about 10 seconds and then refocused on Ryan.

“I owe you an apology.”

“Linz, I already said I don’t care that you can beat me, I care that you didn’t.”

“That’s what I need to apologize for, sort of. I am sorry I did not have enough faith in you and our friendship that I thought beating you would hurt our relationship. And that’s so stupid because I’ve known you forever and I just went brain dead.” Spent, she refocused on her lunch.

“Apology accepted.” Ryan was expecting that to be the end of it, but one look at Lindsay let him know it wasn’t. That one just impacted on the surface, he thought to himself. She was rolling now.

“Rye, I don’t know what to say, I’m so sorry and I care for you so much I just didn’t want to mess that up, but in trying to not mess it up I messed it up and I’m messed up about messing things up trying not to mess things up.” There was a bang on the table and Lindsay stopped.

Even though she really didn’t want to, she looked up.

Ryan had banged his head on the table. He was bent over, holding himself, shaking. She could see his ears were crimson, presumably the rest of him was too. She felt an overwhelming wave of loss.

Ryan suddenly straightened. His face was red, his eyes were streaming tears, his nose was flaring and his mouth was compressed into a water-tight….grin?
   “BWWAAAAHHAHAHAH!” He exploded. “Oh…..my…..God….you are….epic! That was the most twisted, messed up apology I’ve ever seen.”

“You’re not mad?”

“Mad? I’m in pain I’m laughing so hard, how can I be mad?”

“It’s just…I mean…I thought…”

“Stop,” Ryan said. “\just...stop. That’s what got you in trouble in the first place.”

“Whaa…?”

“Thinking! Coach has a saying, and I’m starting to see the truth in it in ways I never imagined: ‘Don’t think, you hurt the team.”

Ryan sighed. “Linz, cards on the table. I care for you more than anyone other than maybe Bill. There is nothing you can do that will change that. Yes, I’m a guy, and we have egos and we’re shallow and in puberty we’re all scattered and moody and our brains turn off. But I’m your guy. You know what? I think that fact you’re stronger than me is cool.”

Lindsay’s look was pure disbelief. “Cool?”

“Hell, ya! Look at me Linz. Cool, I think you and your strength are really, really cool. Kinda hot too.”

“OOO Ick, Ryan no.”

He rolled his eyes. “No Linz, not like that, like smokin’ y’know like impressive.” Actually, he thought to himself. It was pretty much exactly like that.

“You’re not intimated? This doesn’t bother your ego?”

“Look, Nadia was right about what she said. But she’s right generally, not specifically.”

“Sorry?”

“Just because most people think that way, doesn’t mean everybody thinks that way. No matter how strong you are it doesn’t change me. I can only control who I am, what I do and how happy I am about it.”

Lindsay was interested and puzzled at the depth the conversation was taking on. ‘Boy I really did sell him short,’ she thought.

“I don’t have to define myself in relationship to others, and I don’t. You are stronger than me, Nadia is bigger, Carley is smarter, Sim is more creative and Billy has a bigger…ah vocabulary. None of that changes me. My dad likes to quote old movies all the time and the one he’d use now is ‘there’s always a bigger fish.”

“Is that from that shark movie?”

“No, it’s from one of those space wars movies, The Return of the Revenging Jelly Empire or something. The point is your strength is a real thing, no point pretending it’s not. I can treat it as a positive or a negative. Really there’s no choice, because your strength is part of you, so it HAS to be a positive.”

“Rye. You are the coolest person I know. Please keep keeping me in line.”

“No worries Linz, I’m all in on that.”

The two of them just stared out the window for a short while.

“So Linz?”

“Hmmm?”

“Just how strong are you?”

“I don’t know. Pretty strong, I guess.”

“I think you’re a little past that.”

“I’m honestly not sure. I was the strongest one at camp. But we don’t train to get stronger to lift more, we train to get stronger to be better gymnasts. I get that I’m strong, but it’s just like balance, coordination, concentration or creativity; it’s an ability gymnasts need to be good.”

“Ok.”

“I’ll say this though,” Lindsay wasn’t sure why she was doing this, but she was getting that nice warm feeling in her core as the thought entered her mind. “I like being strong. It feels good.”

Something deep within Ryan went ‘click.’ “Really?” He was starting to feel like Billy did 10 minutes ago.

“Ya. Wanna find out?” Fuzzy.

‘Oh damn’ he thought as things started to get tight.

“Find out what?” Things were starting to swell.

“How strong I am?” Very warm and fuzzy.

“Sure, that’d be cool,” things were really hard now.

“Great,” Lindsay’s face was a glowing innocent smile. “You’re the best Rye, I’m lucky to know you.” Fuzzywarmfuzzywarm…sparks?

“We’re both lucky Linz,” Ryan was rigid.

“Well, I won’t be if I don’t get my butt to class,” Lindsay said. Glow fading.

“K, go ahead, I got to hit the washroom, I’ll see you later.” Still stiff.

As he watched Lindsay leave the room he was struck by the overwhelming physicality of her. She didn’t walk as much as she just put her feet on the ground. Like gravity was just an inconvenience. Her rock hard legs. The small diamond gap they formed where the epic thighs converged under those two perfect, round cheeks. The tiny waist, the improbable V of her back, the round, powerful shoulders, the sculpted arms always on the verge of exploding.

‘Jesus. I don’t have enough loose skin to blink.’

He realized he had crossed a threshold. He wasn’t sure what to think about that.  Large parts of him, one in particular, were screaming ‘Don’t think, you hurt the team!’

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2018, 10:57:08 am »
You can't just have Lindsay offer to show Ryan how strong she is and just end it!  Now I have to, uh... go to the bathroom.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2018, 01:06:14 pm »
ok, my English is not so good, so I don't understand some parts, but I appreciate a lot the story!!! fantastic!!!
K for you
and as always, I can't wait for more...
(and I'll try to read again and again to understand what I didn't)
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2018, 05:08:13 pm »
I really enjoyed this chapter, it wasn't because there were any great feats of strength or muscle description, though the description of Simone's cleavage was quite nice, it really furthered the storyline as a whole and Lindsay's and Ryan's characters, which was good to see, plus it gave us future opportunities just to see how strong Lindsay is, which I'm very much looking forward to. K+!

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2018, 09:40:26 am »
You can't just have Lindsay offer to show Ryan how strong she is and just end it!  Now I have to, uh... go to the bathroom.

Sorry about that. Sometimes the breaks in the story dictate a pause in the action. The torture is just a by-product  - sort of. Rest assured what you're hoping for is coming up next.

ok, my English is not so good, so I don't understand some parts, but I appreciate a lot the story!!! fantastic!!!

Thanks. Hang in there. All the teenage slang is complicating the translation I'm sure.

I really enjoyed this chapter, it wasn't because there were any great feats of strength or muscle description, though the description of Simone's cleavage was quite nice, it really furthered the storyline as a whole and Lindsay's and Ryan's characters, which was good to see, plus it gave us future opportunities just to see how strong Lindsay is, which I'm very much looking forward to. K+!

Thanks. I'm trying the mine the nature of strength and our relationship to it a little here. The first test is right around the corner.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View