Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572632 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:37:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs  (Read 51260 times)

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs
« on: October 06, 2018, 02:04:05 pm »
My first attempt at fiction.

Prologue:

Every time Lindsay saw Nadia her reaction was the same: “Oh My God, she’s huge.” It had been that way since they first met, three years ago when they were both freshmen at J A MacDonald High. You’d think you’d get used to it, but her friend was so far from the normal parameters of an 18-year-old senior you just didn’t. Like the Grand Canyon, Nadia took your breath away every time.

This, was of course ironic, as around the school EVERYBODY knew who Lindsay was and most barely gave Nadia a second thought. Other than the fact they were the same age, same gender and shared the same home room, the two had almost nothing in common. At least as far as most people could tell.

Lindsay was an All-State gymnast, entertaining scholarship offers from Universities from coast to coast. She was bright, out-going, extremely popular and stunningly beautiful. Thanks to a virtual lifetime of gymnastics she was a compact ball of coiled muscle. Thanks to genetics that muscle supported an exotic collection of improbable curves. The combination was striking and constantly on display as Lindsay’s taste in clothing ran to tight yoga pants and tighter tank-tops. Her nickname around the school was “Headsnap” after the reaction she routinely caused merely walking through the halls.

Nadia didn’t so much walk through the halls as much as slide along the sides of them. Where Lindsay did not mind the attention which seemed naturally drawn to her, Nadia avoided it like the plague. The only child of a farm family that had emigrated from Russia, Nadia Karlamov, had dedicated her high school career to fading into the background. And was largely successful at it despite the fact she was huge: she stood six-feet tall, and was both wide and thick. It was difficult to accurately gage exactly how big she was due to the oversized hoodies, farm shirts, sweaters, overalls and floor length peasant skirts she always wore. She wore either work boots or hiking boots which added another inch or two to her massive frame.

One of the better kept secrets in the school was the fact Nadia’s classic Slavic face was actually very pretty. This was really hard to tell as Nadia habitually hunched forward and used her hair like a protective curtain in front of her face. Her sapphire-blue eyes, high cheek bones and bow lips never touched makeup nor were they exposed to the neon lights of the classrooms or hallways for more than brief moments. She didn’t really warrant enough attention to have a serious nickname, but most of the students in her grade called her “Big Shy” when they talked of her at all.

If Nadia ever did come up in conversation, it was inevitably in relation to Lindsay. As in how could the most popular girl in the school be friends with its almost pathological wallflower? Most put it down to the cliché about the hottest girls having the plainest friends. The truth was there was more to it than that. A lot more.
   Their friendship was born Nadia’s first day at MacDonald, a week into freshmen year. Her family had just moved from Montana and she started her new school about as shy, awkward and nervous as an enormous 14-year-old girl could be.

Part One: September, freshman year.

“Class,” Ms. Mathias began. “We have a new student joining us today. I know you will all make her feel welcome. This is Nadia Kar…lam..off.”

The subdued chaos of homeroom quickly faded into stunned silence as 24 sets of eyes trained towards the front of the room. Nadia, head bowed, stood nervously looking back while towering over the teacher next to her. The silence was broken by a whisper from the back of the room.

“She’s freaking huge. Her mom must have slept with a buffalo.” Before a frowning Ms. Mathias could identify the speaker a second, much louder voice broke the tension:
   “Shut up Reggie, just because your parents met at a family reunion doesn’t mean you get to take it out on everyone else.” Lindsay was standing by her desk staring daggers at Reggie Fraser.

Ms. Mathias was trying to frame an appropriate admonition for Lindsay but one look at the young gymnast brought her up short. She was clearly seething; veins were evident across the chorded tendons in her neck. They traced down and across the tops of the two pectoral muscles which showed through the opening at the neck of her polo shirt. Puberty had been delayed for Lindsay as result of her rigorous gymnastics training and competition schedule. Her muscular development, on the other hand, was way ahead of schedule. She had no breasts to speak off, but she did have cleavage. Her shirt was stretched tight across her chest and shoulders as well as her lats which flared like wings behind her arms. The sleeves of the polo shirt were pulled up to the point the bottom of her deltoid muscles were visible where they joined her arms. Three veins peered out of each sleeve and connected into one, the thickness of a lamp chord, which snaked down her bulging biceps and then split again forming a web which traced across the chorded forearms down to her clenched fists.

The room was focused on Lindsay in a mixture of shock and growing awe so no one noticed Nadia’s expression change from crimson embarrassment to focused interest, she stood staring - study in her eyes.

“Lindsay?”

Just like a switch was flipped rage turned instantly to sunshine and welcome.
“Right Ms. M. Sorry. Hey girl, there’s a seat right here next to me. Welcome to Mac-High!”

Nadia, awash with relief and gratitude peered at Lindsay from behind her bangs. “Thank you,” she mouthed. Nadia inclined her head and smiled in a gesture which said ‘no worries.’ Nadia started to pick her way between the desks to the back of the room.    

“Reggie’s a jerk but he’s not wrong,” Lindsay thought. “Damn, this girl is enormous. I could do a tumbling run down that isle with no trouble, she looks like a bear on a bike path.” Lindsay’s train of thought was brought to a sudden halt by a sudden look of consternation on Nadia’s face. “Now what?” she asked herself. Tracking Nadia’s line of vision, she realized the big girl was looking at the desk she was supposed to move in to. It didn’t take Lindsay long to figure out what the problem was.
“No way she fits in that. She’s too big for a school desk.” A quick sweep of the room and Lindsay saw the solution. Ms. M had a small table with a separate chair at the back of the room as an independent work/time out station.

Lindsay leapt into action; “Hey Ms. M, this desk is no good,” she said shaking it. “It’s all uneven and wobbly.” Without waiting she grabbed the unit by the bar that connected the chair to the desk section and with a quiet grunt lifted it with her right arm. Reggie, who sat on the other side of her desk gasped as a muscle the size of a baseball bulged in her upper arm. Transfixed, he watched the veins re-appear and swell as blood surged into the sculpted limb. Looking up, he was caught in the crosshairs of Lindsay’s warning glare. “That’s right,” was the clear, unspoken message. “Do not piss me off any more.”

By now every eye in the room was following her V-shaped back and the horseshoe of her flexed triceps muscle as she carried the unit to the back wall. She put it down, reached under the corner of the table and picked that up with one arm holding it by one leg. With her other arm she grabbed the chair and delivered them, seemingly without effort, to the empty spot in the row. It wasn’t until she’d pulled out the chair for her new classmate that she realized she was the center of attention in the room. “What?” she asked, a look of genuine puzzlement on her face.

“Here you go Nadia.” Lindsay looked up and gave a brief start as she realized she had miscalculated and was still only looking into the new girl’s massive chest. Craning her neck back even farther, she was struck by the look of profound gratitude that loomed almost a foot above her.

“Thank you again,” came the response so quiet that Lindsay wasn’t sure she’d heard anything or just read the big girl’s lips. “Hey, no problem,” Lindsay said as Nadia sat down and bent down to open her backpack. In an unconscious gesture of support, Lindsay reached out and patted the upper back that was still almost at her eye level.
No one noticed the look of surprise that suddenly crossed Lindsay’s face, but everyone noticed the big girl shoot up out her chair in alarm. The look on her face was close to panic. Her face went from white to crimson again. “Please…do…not…touch me,” Nadia was almost begging.

“Oh, God, I’m so sorry. My bad, totally. How about we sit together at lunch and I’ll help you settle in?”
“Really? You want to sit…with me?...still?”

A bright, disarming smile lit up Lindsay’s face. “Of course,” she said with just a hint of mischief in her voice. “I’m sure you’re more interesting than this bunch. I’m Lindsay, BTW.”

Lindsay held out her small, callused, hard hand. Nadia, after a second’s hesitation, took it, wrapping the first two of her equally callused man-sized fingers around all five of the gymnast’s. If anyone had been looking they would have noticed the sudden expansion of Lindsay’s forearm as she tightened her grip. As it turned out nobody, including, apparently Nadia, noticed it at all.

“I knew it,” Lindsay thought to herself.

With that, homeroom returned to its usual loosely structured chaos.

Forum Saradas

Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs
« on: October 06, 2018, 02:04:05 pm »

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 02:33:36 pm »
Great start! I'm looking forward to reading more.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 02:27:38 am »
Echoing the other sentiments. Great start! I love them already. Also, fantastic writing!

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 10:36:44 am »
love it,more please

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 03:15:53 pm »
great start!

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 09:57:06 am »
Thank you all for the encouragement. And yes, there is more coming.

(be pretty cruel if there wasn't)

The outline I have now covers their high school careers. Lindsay is very popular so there are more friends to introduce. There will be some jumping around, time-wise,  basically because I can see episodes, but I don't want to write myself into a corner with a well-defined timeline.

Cheers all!

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 08:24:50 pm »
Fabulous start, can't wait to read more...........

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 09:14:12 am »
Part Two: September, freshman year:

“Damn girl, your parents leave a $100 bill for the Boob Fairy by mistake. Your chest exploded over the summer!” Lindsay was sitting in the school cafeteria with her new friend Nadia, and her ‘best buds;’ Carley, a red-headed soccer playing jock with a wicked sense of humour and Simone, a dark caramel coloured girl of Trinidadian extraction. Carley, never one to overlook the obvious, was commenting on one of the more dramatic aspects of Simone’s epic summer growth spurt.

“All of me exploded Sherlock, boobageddon was just part of the overall nightmare my summer turned out to be.”

“Nightmare? Seriously? Look at you, you have all the senior guys drooling. You could be a model for God’s sake.”

“Ya they’re drooling alright, because I look like a stripper or some video game fantasy girl. The senior girls are all looking too…for a good spot to put the knife. You try gaining a foot in height, 60 pounds in weight and like a dozen cup-sizes in three months. I’m still struggling with my balance let alone the total number this has done on my emotions and my head. I’m an H-bomb, where the H stands for hormones.”

“Well, you have the warheads for it, I’ll say that much.”

“Honest to God Carley,” Lindsay interrupted, “sometimes you have the sensitivity of dump truck. I’m sorry you had to go through that Sim.”

“Not as sorry as my Mom and Dad. Between the trips to the doctors and all the clothes they bought me that fit for about a week, it cost them thousands of bucks and a ton of worry. Nothing I owned in June will fit me now, shoes, shorts, shirts, nothing.”

“Ouch,” Lindsay sympathized.

“Hey, your turn is coming there Buffy. Just wait,” Simone said.

“You figure?” Lindsay said looking down the front of her skin-tight Under Armour T-shirt. “I don’t see these mosquito bites growing into anything significant.”

“Hey, four months ago I looked like you, minus all those muscles. Your genetic bomb hasn’t detonated yet.”

“Meaning….”

“Seriously?? Your Mom has a body that makes ME look like a guy. I don’t see all those curves missing you completely.”

“I’ll take some height,” Lindsay smiled. “I’m already tired of looking up at all your nostrils.”

“Height is over-rated,” Nadia interjected causing three heads to suddenly rotate in her direction.

“The new girl speaks!” Carley smiled. “I’m guessing you’d know something about that.”

Nadia sighed. “I’ve been the tallest one in the classroom, including the teacher, since Grade 5. When you are big,” she glanced at Simone,” people try to make you feel small.”

“I’ve been big...er for about a month and I’m getting that already.”

“That is because you are very beautiful, not just tall,” Nadia continued, nodding at each girl in turn “People are intimidated by the exceptional; beauty, strength, intelligence….size. It makes them feel inadequate and as a result insecure. They reassure themselves by trying to diminish what makes them uneasy and inadequate.”

Total silence followed as the three friends stared open-mouthed at their new companion. “Well, ya…I mean obviously,” Carley said.

“You really are a Russian doll aren’t you?” Lindsay said with admiration in her voice. “There’s a lot of you that meets the eye but a lot more of you than meets the eye.”

Nadia smiled at the image. “I think that is true of everyone at this table, but as Carley said, I have some experience being obviously abnormal and the reactions that it causes.”

“So….this shy thing you do. It’s an act?”

“No, it’s more like a survival tactic. A coping mechanism. I am truly uncomfortable with the attention I get for my body. People find my presence …intimidating and usually don’t react positively. As a result I am very…guarded. Lindsay was the first person here who didn’t mind that I am not…normal.” Nadia’s smile of gratitude was radiant.

“Not normal,” Lindsay said. “Well, here’s to not being normal, sucks to be them.”

“Sucks to be who?” came a voice from behind Lindsay. Two boys, wearing the school’s gym class uniform, shorts and tee-shirts, stood with mildly questioning looks on their faces. It was Bill Bishop and Ryan Cooper, who had been friends with Lindsay since all three were in Grade School.

“Normal people BB,” Lindsay said, “you know, like lesser beings.”

“Oh, them,” Billy grinned at the familiar riff. He and Lindsay had bonded over the years as they were always among the shorter students in the class. They had, Lindsay realized with an ironic grin, compensated for it by seeking to diminish well, everyone else.

Billy stood about 5’3” and weighed around 120 pounds. He was, as you had to be to be Lindsay’s friend, very funny and very smart. Ryan, who had always been bigger had apparently also had a growth spurt over the summer. He towered over Billy by a foot and weighed at least 200 pounds.

“Sucks to be whom, by the way Billy. Hey Ryan,” Carley smiled, “looks like you and Simone were bathing in the same radioactive pool this summer.”

“Hey Carley, ya I did grow a little bit. My mom is still trying to find me school shoes that will fit. We found football cleats in my size so that’s the main thing. Hey Linz, Hey Sim. I think you look awesome by the way. And who is this?”

“Oh snap, where’s my head?” Lindsay said rolling her eyes. “Billy, Ryan, this is Nadia. She just transferred here.”

“Hey Nadia,” Billy said. “Welcome to Mac-High.”

“Ya, welcome. Anything we can do, let us know,” Ryan added.

Nadia, who had retreated into her normal defensive shell the moment the two boys showed up, lifted her head. “Thank you both,” she said. Nadia was quickly realizing that Lindsay came with her own cone of protection. No one in the grade would cross her and few, if any were prepared to risk her wrath. If these two boys were allowed inside that circle, they could be trusted, she reasoned.

At that, Carley and Simone stood and made to leave. “Well,” Simone said with a grin, “gotta bounce.” Billy, transfixed, groaned quietly.
   “Ya, math is next and I have to help Simone with her figures.”

“I don’t think your figure needs any help Sim,” Ryan joked.

“Oh God! Just stop you guys!” In truth, Lindsay knew despite the subject – Simone’s spectacular new body - there was nothing but goofy fun behind the banter. Simone’s willingness to join in had an air of relief about it. She was grateful the group dynamic hadn’t really changed, even though her body had.

But Lindsay had also noticed a change in Billy. He was standing frozen, staring at Simone, and was he sweating? It was on his behalf she felt the need to stop the kidding. He was clearly uncomfortable about the direction things were heading.

“Later,” Simone smiled and she and Carley turned and made their way through the cafeteria. The two boys and remaining two girls watched the pair cruise through the room causing a cascade of turning heads in their wake.

“Would it be wrong if I yelled ‘she’s just 14!’?” Lindsay wondered out loud.

“I’m not sure Simone would see that as helpful,” Nadia suggested.

“You’re probably right,” Lindsay agreed. “Hey dudes, grab a chair.”

“So, Ryan, looks like you left BB in the dust on the growth-spurt front. Sorry Bill.”

“Oh he had a spurt alright, you just can’t see it.”

“Dude!” A mortified Billy was staring at his friend with embarrassed exasperation.

“What? Seriously, what I meant was the growth was all in his head,” Ryan said, a grin still on his face. Billy looked like he wanted to melt into the floor.

“God! You guys are such… guys,” Lindsay said shaking her head. “So Ryan, pumped for football?”

“Totally, Linz. I’ve been working out all summer and doing a lot of footwork drills, so I think I’m ready. The new size isn’t going to hurt either.”

“You look fit, Ryan, I can’t wait to see you play.”

“Speaking of fit, you look jacked. Did you work construction all summer?”

“You think? Gymnastics boot-camp actually. They really worked us hard.”

“Well I’d say you got your money’s worth, you look great.”

“Kind of you to say so,” Lindsay smiled.”

“He is not exaggerating,” Nadia chimed in. “Your physique is very impressive, your muscular development is remarkable.”

Lindsay did a double-take and looked at her new friend. “Boy, you pretty much say what you think don’t you?”

“Lindsay, my friend, I can see your abdominal muscles through your shirt. It seems pointless not to openly discuss something so openly displayed.”

“She has a point Linz,” Ryan added. “I could see your abs from 10 feet away.”

“I can’t help it. All my clothes are really tight now. But I kinda like the look. I worked hard for this, especially the six-pack.”

With that, Lindsay stood up. “Here, look.” Before anyone could react, she lifted up her shirt and began to contract her stomach. Ryan and Nadia watched with interest while Billy seemed paralyzed, hypnotized by the deeply tanned midsection that was transforming itself into a cobblestone sidewalk. Only four of Lindsay’s abs were visible but the sight was no less mesmerizing. Her abs seemed to gradually separate as the gaps between them slowly deepened. Veins emerged from the waistband of her shorts and from under the hem of her shirt. Billy was finding it hard to breathe as the veins connected and the gaps deepened to what looked like a full inch.

Lindsay was oblivious to anything other than the warm feeling coming from the positive attention her display was creating. She had always been athletic and gymnastics had given her obvious muscles from a very young age. She had a six pack by the time she was six. Traps, lats and delts since she was eight. By the time she was 11, even long-time gymnastics people were commenting on her exploding calves and biceps. Round, powerful glutes sat on top of quads that were always the subject of discussion. When all the girls in the club were measured for ‘show’ routine costumes it was revealed each quad was the same size as her waist.

So attention wasn’t new, but her muscles had always been just the tools she used to succeed in her sport. That her muscles would generate attention for how they looked, rather than what she did with them was new to her. But she was already discovering she liked it.

“Watch this,” she said to no-one in particular. Twisting her torso she bent to her right and contacted that side of her body. Billy’s head swam.

A ridge of four highly defined oblique muscles fanned out of the top of her shorts up towards the one serratus muscle that peeked out of her shirt. Three more were clearly visible through her skin-tight shirt stretched even tighter by the suddenly expanded lat. Lindsay bobbed her head up and down while twisting just enough to make the right side of her torso literally dance. Billy forced himself to close his eyes and breathe slowly.

“Cool,” said Ryan. “Impressive,” added Nadia. “I know, right?” Lindsay smiled. While their interest seemed almost clinical, Billy was sitting in his seat, eyes closed, chanting something under his breath. Satisfied, Lindsay rolled her shirt back down and tucked it in to the small, tight waist of her shorts.

“Check this out,” Lindsay continued, completely oblivious to the effect she was having.

She turned her back to the table and proceeded to quickly bounce up and down on her toes. With a start she stopped and contracted her calves. The result was startling: her calves were diamond shaped and looked to be the same hardness. They looked like two lop-sided hearts inserted in the backs of her legs. A hard ridge ran from the interior head of each up to the point it joined the exterior. Lindsay tightened even more and her calves seemed to form an extra layer. Once again her veins fought to the surface. Billy sat on his hands and started to rock in his chair.

Turning again, Lindsay hiked up the right leg of her shorts. The ensuing flex had to be seen to be believed. Often people call the muscles of the thigh ‘quads’ without realizing the name comes from the fact there are four of them there. There was no doubt about that as far as Lindsay’s leg was concerned. Two diamonds grew out of the top of her knee, the rounded bottom of the inner one slightly lower than the outer. A third diamond grew up and out from between the first two, while a longer, leaner one stretched on a diagonal down the inside of her leg.

Lindsay relaxed her leg, and in a classic posing move let all the beef on her upper leg swing from side to side twice before bringing it to a sudden and explosive stop. The separation between the muscles was dramatic and startling. The vascularity profound. The leg, which seemed to be almost double its relaxed size, radiated power and strength. Billy had opened his eyes before the display began. The room spun again as his mouth went dry and the blood drained from his brain.

“I’ve added triples to both my vault and my floor routines,” a relaxed Lindsay stated. “I’m not bragging but thanks to these babies, I have the best springs in the state. Nobody else brings the power to their routines I do.”

“So …State?” Ryan prompted.

“State for sure Rye. Count on it.”

“So you want to try for the title?”

“What? Here? Now?”

“Sure, why not Buffy? Let’s see whose new body wins.”

“OK big man, but remember, you asked for it.”

“Tough talk Chiquita, put your muscles where your mouth is.” Ryan pulled his chair closer to the cafeteria table and put his elbow down, open hand waiting in the classic invitation to arm wrestle.

“Oh, it’s on,” Lindsay grinned. This had been an ongoing ‘thing’ between the two since the fifth grade. Lindsay, strong as she was, had never been able to beat Ryan, a very good athlete in his own right. Lindsay took a seat at the table and reached into her backpack and pulled out her science textbook. She put it on the table opposite Ryan’s elbow and her elbow on the book.

Nadia watched the challenge with interest, she was also watching Billy out of the corner of her eye. It was becoming clear to her the poor boy was in some form of distress. She watched his eyes widen as Lindsay locked hands with Ryan popping her baseball-sized bicep for effect.

“Ohhhh, God help me,” she was sure she heard him whisper to himself.

Looking back at Ryan and Lindsay Nadia instantly saw what caused his reaction. Lindsay’s arm was expanding and contracting as she popped her bicep repeatedly.

“That little gun-show for my benefit?” Ryan smiled down at her. “Just be careful what you wish for big guy,” she smiled. “K, on three. One”

“Two”

“Three.” And with that Ryan’s arm expanded while Lindsay’s exploded. The result was a slight waver on Ryan’s part as his arm moved two inches back. Bearing down, his own arm grew as he managed to bring his arm back to even.

Lindsay’s bicep had swollen to the size of a baseball with a slightly sharpened peak on the end closest to her bulging forearm. It looked like half a brick had been stuffed on an angle into her arm. A split was working its way up from near the crook of her elbow through the center of the muscle. A vein the size of electrical wire snaked out from her shoulder down the center of the bicep. Two more veins forked off it down the outside of her arm into her swollen triceps forming a ‘K.’ Billy whimpered quietly, paralyzed by the display.

“Is…that…all…you…got?” Ryan said through gritted teeth. Sweat was beginning to appear on his forehead. The sleeve of Lindsay’s tight tee-shirt began to travel up her expanding shoulder as she brought more strength to bear. Ryan’s own arm had flexed to impressive size and he began using his weight and leverage to his advantage.
Veins stood out on Lindsay’s chorded neck as she began to shake with effort. Ryan pressed his arm down, bringing his back and the full mass of his upper body into play. Even though her arm was slowly being forced towards the table it seemed to grow even larger. Through the haze of his swimming vision Billy thought he saw the sleeve of her shirt begin to tear. It was too much.

Both Ryan and Lindsay were scope-locked on each other with Ryan’s arm two thirds of the way from putting Lindsay’s down. Their concentration was broken by a low moan to their immediate left. “Oh No, no, no, nonononono!” Billy was clearly in a state of alarm. His breathing was rapid and shallow, his face was white, his eyes rolling back in his head, his body frozen with tension until…it suddenly wasn’t anymore. He swayed in his seat, hands pressed in his lap under the table as his eyes returned to focus and his skin went quickly from sweaty pallor to crimson. “Ahhhhhh God no,” Billy whimpered.

Lindsay’s focus switched instantly from her arm to her friend. “Is he OK?” she asked, concern in her voice.

Ryan had let go of Lindsay’s hand and was moving towards Billy. “He will be,” Ryan said. “This thing comes and goes with him. Cm’on Dude. Let’s get you some air.”

“Good idea,” Billy said breathlessly. To Lindsay it looked like Billy was suddenly exhausted, as if he’s just done something really strenuous. She was confused and concerned at the same time. “Seriously, Ryan is he OK? Should we take him to the nurse?”

“Pretty sure that wouldn’t help at this point,” Ryan said with a slightly amused look on his face. “He’s fine, he just has…circulation issues that pop up from time to time.” Lindsay couldn’t be sure but she thought she heard Nadia stifle a short laugh under her breath.

Billy stood sheepishly hunched over, holding his backpack with both hands in front of his waist. “I’m fine, Linz, really.” He turned to Ryan and nodded towards the door.
Neither of them spoke until they were just outside the cafeteria, headed for the Boy’s Washroom.

“Dude,” Ryan said shaking his head. “You have got to develop some self-control.”

Back at the table a genuinely puzzled Lindsay looked at her large friend who was looking back with laughter dancing in her eyes. “What? Aren’t you worried about him?”

“I am sure he will be fine. Although this encounter and his ‘episode’ will probably stick with him for quite some time.”

Lindsay just shook her head and looked out the window of the cafeteria. “Guys, who the hell understands guys?”

“They are not all that complex,” Nadia replied. “Speaking of guys, you were going to let Ryan win. You could have beaten him.”

“That obvious?”

“To me, you were trying to disguise it but you were only using your arm – he was using his whole body, I’m sure he had no idea, Billy certainly didn’t. Why though?”

“I didn’t see an upside to winning. Ryan is a really good friend, I don’t want to mess that up. You don’t think I did, do you?” Lindsay was clearly concerned.

“No, I think you both ended up with what you wanted. I think you might understand guys better than you realize.”

Teacher’s Lounge the same day:

“You would not believe what’s in my freshman homeroom,” Carm Zitto was saying. “This absolute amazon, she’s like almost six feet and built like a brick-outhouse.”

“Jesus Carm, she’s what? 14 at most,” Dave Dewar was shaking his head.

“This isn’t sexual, it’s like clinical. If you saw her in the hall you would assume she was new on staff and you’d be trying to get her number. She looks like a super-model crossed with a playmate.”

“Have you guys seen Lindsay Carter? She’s the most jacked kid I’ve ever seen. She’s going to kill the State fitness tests,” Rachel Mathias sought to divert the conversation a bit.

“No, but I’ve seen a kid who won’t” Zitto replied. “That new kid, she’s fucking huge. She looks like she ate a buffalo.”

“So how are the empathy classes going Carm,” Dewar asked. “Can’t be a lot of fun to be her. New school, no friends, stands out no matter what. Kids can be cruel, you know that.”

“Teachers too, sometimes,” Rachel added. “Before I go any farther down that road, I will say this; that girl, whose name is Nadia Karlamov by the way, is seriously smart. I’ve been looking over the intro writing assignments and she is freaking brilliant.”

“I’ve got one of those too,” Carley McGregor. “Looks like a typical soccer girl jockette but sharp as hell. Wicked sense of humour too.”

“Looks like the makings of an interesting year,” Zitto concluded. He had no idea how right he was.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 02:24:06 pm »
 :wow: :bravo:

Well done!!!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2018, 06:13:30 pm »
Really like this story so far, I like both Lindsay and Nadia, each for their own reasons, Lindsay is smaller, more defined and more hard looking, Nadia is bigger and I would venture to guess stronger. I like that Lindsay is not going to beat Ryan despite the fact she could, just because she doesn't want to demean him and his ego. I also like how you alluded to Billy's condition without bringing too much embarrassment to him, his buddy probably knows, and Nadia seems like she knows too, but Lindsay seemed to be clueless as to why Billy was acting the way he was. So far, a very nice, fun read, I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2018, 09:37:23 pm »
Nadia seems like she knows too
Oh, she knows.
Nadia is a farm girl. So in some ways (this way) she is a lot more worldly than Lindsay.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2018, 02:08:46 pm »
oh my... fantastic!!!
but I need to write all the names and who they are  :funny:
it is like a TV series
go on!!! K for you!!!
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline dreamer75

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2018, 03:31:49 am »
Really like this story so far, I like both Lindsay and Nadia, each for their own reasons, Lindsay is smaller, more defined and more hard looking, Nadia is bigger and I would venture to guess stronger. I like that Lindsay is not going to beat Ryan despite the fact she could, just because she doesn't want to demean him and his ego. I also like how you alluded to Billy's condition without bringing too much embarrassment to him, his buddy probably knows, and Nadia seems like she knows too, but Lindsay seemed to be clueless as to why Billy was acting the way he was. So far, a very nice, fun read, I look forward to more! k+!
I liked that she was letting him kinda win, it was different. Too often in these stories she would dominate him just for the hell of it.  I love the pacing we keep getting tidbits of Nadia's appearance, everyone i got an easy mental picture except her.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2018, 09:20:04 pm »
Great story so far, love the set up and the way you are presenting everyone. Love the awkwardness of Billy's rather "large" condition..........can't wait to see what's under that first layer of protection for Nadia! Hats off to a you, can't wait for more development between the characters!

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2018, 09:00:07 am »
Part Three: Flashback - Labour Day.

It was a glorious late summer day at the lake. Lindsay was glad to be home again after eight weeks of grueling work at Gymnastics Boot Camp. And while she didn’t mind the hard work and loved the results it created, she was really looking forward to just relaxing and basking in the sun before entering high school next week. She all but skipped down the path to the beach after her mom dropped her off.

Lindsay stopped at the entrance and surveyed the area. She stood straight, as she always did, unremarkable in a ball cap, sunglasses and one of her mom’s oversized tee-shirts. “Over-sized on me,” Lindsay thought with a grin, “skin-tight on her.” She wore the shirt, not out of modesty, but because boot camp had left her with huge areas of un-tanned skin. They were always in spandex or competition suits. Tanning was not part of the routine. The shirt covered her to her elbows and down to the tops of her knees.

It was coming off, no doubt, but she knew at some point she’d have to put it back on. Some SPF 35 sun block and being careful should help even things out. Or at least make sure she didn’t start school with a painful burn.

Not seeing anyone she knew well, Lindsay found a spot in the sun about 10 yards from the water. She took her towel out of her bag and peeled off the shirt stretching her dramatically muscled body in the process. With the shirt covering her head for a couple of seconds, Lindsay was unaware of the reaction to her disrobing in her immediate vicinity. About 20 people looked on in admiration and awe at the sudden appearance of a young muscular goddess in their midst. Wadding her shirt up into a ball she dropped it on the towel as a make-shift pillow.

She took her sandals off stepping onto the towel right behind the shirt. With that, Lindsay bent over backwards until her hands were also on the ground. Obliques tightened while serratus muscles bulged on her flanks. With a quick flex of her quads, she popped up into a perfectly vertical handstand. Triceps and traps were now flexing as she walked on her hands back towards where her feet were. Slowly she lowered herself through a reverse push-up, still straight as a board. Bending at the waist she brought her legs, still straight, toes pointed, to a 90 degree angle. In a wave-like motion she brought her body down to the towel.

“And a 5 from the Russian Judge,” came a familiar voice from her right.

“Sim?”

Lindsay reacted and looked past her shoulder. Confusion set in as she didn’t see her friend where she thought the voice came from. There was someone there, a tall, very voluptuous, well-built caramel-coloured women was looking at her from behind large, black sunglasses. She was propped up on her left elbow. Lindsay, whose competitive instincts made her reflexively assess the athletic potential of every body she encountered, noted a smooth but solid musculature under a set of improbable curves.

The women’s left shoulder had a slight bulge to it, there was a subtle bow to the left triceps which showed past a solid bicep. The abs, at least the ones she could see, were visible, but not in an overly dramatic way. Her right quad was bent slightly forward as it draped over her left. It was rounded and obviously firm. The calf was equally shapely in an athletic way, muscle obvious on both sides of her shin. Her ankles and knees were thinner than expected on a body that size.

Most people would not have seen what Lindsay saw, however. Most people would have noticed the shapely hips flowing down into an improbably narrow waist. Everyone other than Lindsay would have been staring at the remarkable and magnificent chest. Her breasts were large, round and firm. Even though she was propped up on an elbow her left breast almost touched the ground. The right over-lapped it forming an almost perfect curve of deep cleavage. Her bikini top was clearly struggling to contain it all.

The woman was clearly looking at her, as if expecting a response. “Linz. It’s me.”

“Sim???” Lindsay was stunned. “What? How? No way…are ... you messing with me…who are you, really.”

“I swear to God Linz, it’s me. Appearances notwithstanding, It’s really me.”

“How?”

“Well, puberty. In my case puberty on steroids, cubed. It came in hot and guns blazing.” With that, Simone took off her sunglasses and Lindsay recognized the face, even though it was a more ‘adult’ version of the one she knew. It was also, Lindsay noted, incredibly beautiful. Jet black hair framed large almond eyes, high cheekbones and full lips. Simone’s family was originally from Trinidad, an island with a very high East Indian population which had, for generations mixed with other Caribbean bloodlines to produce a race of generally tall, exotic and beautiful women.

“You look like a whole different person, it’s incredible.”

“It didn’t feel incredible, it felt horrible. Three months of pain and anguish. We think it’s stopped now, at least we all hope it has.”

“Man, that must have sucked.”

“It hurt. I could literally feel myself growing. My feet, my knees, my hips and my back took turns trying to kill me. I grew four inches a month, that’s like an inch a week. I’m 5’10 now. The doctors said it was caused by excess production of growth hormones by my pituitary gland. Rare but not unheard of. In theory, even though it was crazy fast, I’m still with in the ‘normal’ range. Which means there probably aren’t going to be any complications or long-term health issues.”

“Sim, you’re 14. How is this ‘normal?’

“Normal as in I’m not going to be seven feet tall or end up weighing 500 pounds. But nothing about this feels normal.”

“Well there’s your new girls.”

“Ya, Boobageddon. That was/is its own nightmare. You remember Carley’s cousin Becca, how Carley told us they were thinking about a reduction when she was in Eleventh Grade?”

“Sure, I remember Carley putting her bra over her head as a joke. She was like a DD cup.”

“She was an E. That means her boobs were like 5/6 inches bigger than her ribcage. I’m an M.”

“A what? An M!?”

“I need a 34 M bra. I went up a cup size a week for 12 weeks. My boobs are a foot bigger than my ribs. My chest is 46 inches around.”

“Damn. Well they look amazing. You look amazing, Sim, really.”

“Thanks Linz but that’s part of the problem. No guy looks me in the eyes any more, hell most women don’t either. The guys are all drooling and the girls all think I’m going to steal their boyfriends. I’m still a 14-year-old kid. I never asked to be fast-forwarded into adulthood.”

“Well if it’s goofy and childish you need, I’m your girl. We can battle maturity together.”

“Thanks Linz. Speaking of battles, it looks like score was Lindsay 1 gym camp zero, you must have slayed it there this summer.”

“You think? I did put on some mass, about 15 pounds worth. I’m 120 now.”

“Well that’s a scary looking 120, you look like one of those anatomy posters they put in the gym for health class.”

“I never think about how I look, really. The muscle is for gymnastics, it’s just a tool.”

“Well if your routines are as bad-ass as your tool kit, its State for sure babe. To change the subject that is one funky set of tan-lines you’re sporting there.”

“Ya, we were always in spandex, comp-suits, sports bras, compression shorts. No tanning, but were outside a lot.”

“Well I have to oil up and I could use your help. I can help re-SPF you too.”

“Kay,” Lindsay said. Simone nodded to the line of narrow beach cabanas the township had installed. They were really just stalls for getting changed in private after showering the sand off in one of the two outdoor showers at each end of the row. As they stood and walked to the closest shower every eye on the beach followed them. A dark skinned amazon and a stunning compact ball of muscle. It was hard to know where to look.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View