Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575888 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:52:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bolt21] The Receptionist | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [bolt21] The Receptionist | #WIP  (Read 39749 times)

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [bolt21] The Receptionist | #WIP
« on: August 23, 2018, 04:23:47 am »
This is a new story and a work in progress, but I've written quite a lot of it already and am comfortable to start posting now. I hope you all enjoy it!

THE RECEPTIONIST
by bolt21

Meeting Rachel

Joseph Decker, Attorney at Law
                          Personal Injury – Worker’s Compensation – Bankruptcy – Criminal Defense – Real Estate – Immigration
                                                    513 S Los Angeles Street, Suite 307, Los Angeles, CA, 90013
                                                                                       (213) 646-6363

That’s my business card. I’m Joseph Decker, and I have a law degree, so that makes me J.D., J.D. I’ve been telling that joke to prospective clients for 11 years. Nobody has laughed at it yet. I grew up in Michigan, and went to Yale right out of high school. I guess that makes me a pretty smart guy. After 18 years in Michigan and another 4 years in Connecticut I was ready to get the hell out of the cold, so I went to UCLA for law school.

I met Denise at a party while I was still in school and we started dating. She was an aspiring actress and model, meaning she would beg the manager of the restaurant she worked at as a waitress to get someone to cover her shift a few times a week while she went on an audition. She appeared in the background in a few movies you’ve never seen, and appeared in the background on a couple of tv shows that you might have seen (she was a student in the hallway in an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer with her back to the camera). And she’s been in a couple of magazine ads, including one for Coca Cola, which I’m certain you’ve heard of. You guessed it, she was in the background.

We got married about a month after I graduated from law school. I was studying night and day for the California Bar Exam, which is notorious for being the toughest in the country. So our honeymoon was 3 nights in wine country. I barely sipped a drink, and spent most of the time with my nose buried in a test preparation book. Denise was furious with me, but on the bright side, I passed the exam on my first try which is practically unheard of. I accepted a job as an associate at Kramer, Rigby, and Collins, which is one of the largest firms in the country. They had 26 offices across the nation, including in New York, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, and Dallas. I was working in their Los Angeles office, which is where their headquarters are. They take up most of the 17th floor, and all of the 18th, 19th, and 20th floor in the building where I worked. The senior partners all had offices on the 20th floor. The other partners and all of the promising associates were on the 19th floor. The 18th floor was made up almost entirely of conference rooms and row after row of legal reviews, dating back to the 1920’s. My office was on the 17th floor.

I worked for them for 8 years, and I logged a minimum of 55 billable hours a week every single year. It typically took me 70 hours of actual work to get to 55 billable hours, so it’s fair to say that I had no life whatsoever outside of the firm. I was specializing in mergers and acquisitions, so the one big perk I had was a corporate credit card that had me taking clients to lunch at just about every well-known restaurant in the greater Los Angeles restaurant. You know those restaurants where you have to have reservations 6 months in advance just to get inside to try their overpriced food? We had an entire department at Kramer Rigby who did nothing but manage the relationships with those establishments. Martin Scorsese was once famously turned away when he showed up at a trendy sushi restaurant without a reservation. I could always get a table there with 30 minutes notice.

Denise left me after during year four. She kept the lease on the apartment and our dog. I missed the dog. Denise, I didn’t miss as much. I’d resigned myself to the fact that Denise was only interested in one thing – herself. I discovered that she was renting her body out to any casting director, agent, or producer who promised her that he could give her the big break she so badly wanted.

By year six with the firm, I was still on the 17th floor, and no closer to being offered a partnership in a firm that had 354 partners (the last time I counted) than when I had started. So I handed in my reservation and struck out on my own. I became the senior partner of a one man firm. We had zero associates. My business card says that I specialize in practically everything, but in reality I specialize in absolutely everything. I moved into the 2nd floor of a building nowhere near downtown, and I was nowhere near any of the trendy restaurants in Los Angeles. But on the other hand, I was on a first name basis with Mario at Colossal Pizza, on the 1st floor of my building. He was between Mohammed, who owns the discount cellphone store on one side, and Jayanti, who owns the discount shoe store on the other side.

I was working 100 hours per week for the first year after stepping out on my own and was lucky to get 30 billable hours a week. But I was getting by, and I was doing it by myself. The second year I was working 90 hours a week in order to bill 40. By year three, I had enough business coming in that I decided to hire some help. The job title was officially a receptionist, but really I needed someone who could do a little bit of everything. Answer the phones, screen clients, handle my billing, pay my bills, basically everything that didn’t involve stepping in a court room. I interviewed about 30 applicants and nobody fit what I was looking for. About a dozen of the applicants were aspiring actresses. They were immediately crossed off the list of possible hires. Some of the others couldn’t string a sentence together that even resembled decent grammar. I wasn’t looking for a top of the line legal assistant but I needed someone who could at least write a letter that I could pass off to a client or an opposing attorney.

I had three extremely qualified applicants, but they were all looking for more money than I was currently paying myself. I’d just about given up on finding anyone suitable when Rachel White came in for an interview. Rachel was young and had zero experience but when I started speaking with her I could tell right away that she had enough intelligence to figure out what was needed without being told. She’d recently graduated from California State University in San Bernardino with a degree in English Literature but had decided that she didn’t really want to be a high school English teacher after all. She could type and she had a pleasant voice for whenever the phone might ring. And it didn’t hurt that she was nice to look at. She stood about 5’8 with long, delicate limbs and she was exotic looking with long, dark hair, brown eyes, and smooth, tan skin. I later found out that her father was Scottish and her mother was half Japanese and half Italian. Rachel struck gold in the gene pool as looks go. She was skinny and beautiful, and with the right connections she could have easily become the type of fashion model that Denise only dreamed about becoming. I didn’t have much of a hiring budget, but Rachel’s resume was void of any practical experience and she was happy to accept a position for $15/hour.

Rachel showed that she had a real aptitude for picking up knowledge on the fly and quickly proved to be a great hire. Her compositional skills were flawless and within a week I’d stopped bothering to proofread her work, with the exception of technical terms that she couldn’t possibly be familiar with.
She was always polite but professional on the phone, she was prompt and dependable, and she never complained. The only shortcoming that Rachel had was a real insecurity about herself. This manifested itself on her first day. I was on the phone with a client and she came to my office door looking anxious. I held up a finger to let her know I’d be just a minute and she waited next to the door of my office, fidgeting. The call ended and I asked Rachel what she needed.

“Um, Mister Decker,” she began.

“Please call me Joe,” I interrupted her, in the friendliest tone of voice I could muster up.

“Um, okay, Mister Joe, I mean Mister Decker, I mean Joe,” she was struggling and quickly losing her composure.

“What is it Rachel? Can I help you with something?”

Rachel was flushed. “Well the thing is Mister, I mean Joe. Well, I was wondering if it would be alright for me to step out for a minute to use the ladies room?”

I fought to keep myself from laughing. With a bemused smile on my face I responded. “Rachel, you never need to ask me for permission for that sort of thing. Any time you need a break, just go.”

Rachel took a deep breath and the relief showed on her face. “Thank you Mister, I mean thank you, Joe. And thank you for hiring me. And if you ever need anything.”

I interrupted her again. “Rachel, you’re doing great on your first day. This isn’t a sweatshop, it’s a professional office. When you know what you need to do, just do it. If you need help, just ask. And when you feel like you want a break, take a break.”

Rachel’s shoulders began to shake as if she might collapse, either from relief or from indecision. I wasn’t sure which.

“I’ll tell you what, Rachel,” I said. “If you think you might be longer than 15 minutes on a break, just give me a heads up. And try to keep it to less than 3 or 4 breaks a day. Does that work?”

Rachel smiled. “Thank you, Mister Decker. I’m going to go now. I’ll be less than 15 minutes.” And she was gone.

I was so amused that I didn’t bother to remind her not to call me ‘Mister Decker’.

Another time, I was looking for a client’s file and couldn’t find it. “Rachel, have you seen the Lopez file?” I asked.

Rachel thought for a moment and then answered. “Hector Lopez? I prepared a bill for him for a consulting fee a few days ago. It should be in the file cabinet, though.” She checked her desk, which was immaculate, and confirmed that the only files on her desk were the ones with pending items to be updated. “Yes I’m sure of it, Joe. It’s in the cabinet.”

I took a second look through the file drawer. “Rachel, I’m sure it isn’t here.” I went through the files and read them aloud. “Lincoln, Lindstrom, Lister, Logan, Lombardi, Lucas, Lumpkin. No Lopez.”

Rachel thought for a moment and then answered. “Oh, I put him in the ‘A’ cabinet. Hector Lopez Arrieta. She suddenly went pale. Oh my gosh, Mister
Decker, I’m so sorry! I really screwed up didn’t I?”

“No, it’s not a big deal at all, Rachel,” I answered. “A lot of Latin people have multiple last names. So a name like Lopez Arrieta is filed under ‘L’ for ‘Lopez’. It’s really not a big deal at all.” I looked over to Rachel and her face was scrunched up as if she was in pain. Suddenly she burst into tears and began to sob. “I’m so sorry Mister Decker. I’ve ruined everything. Please don’t be mad at me.”

“Rachel,” I assured her, “I’m not mad at you. You’re not a screw up. I’m lucky to have you. Please don’t cry.”

Rachel sobbed louder and then rushed to me and curled up against my chest. “Please don’t be mad at me,” she whimpered. I did the only thing I could think of. I wrapped her up in my arms and held her as she sobbed, her shoulders hunched over, making herself as small as she possibly could. Finally, after a few minutes, she’d cried herself out. Looking up at me with her big, teary eyes, she spoke in a small voice. “I’m sorry, Mister Decker. I’m so lucky to have a boss like you. Thank you for saying all of those nice things about me.”

I smiled at her. “I only said those nice things about you because they’re true, Rachel. The only thing I would ever want to change about you is that sometimes you worry too much.”

Rachel gave a sad smile and then sat back down at her desk, eager to get back to work.

Forum Saradas

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: The Receptionist
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 06:01:18 am »
Hmm, interesting start, Rachel seems to be a nice, shy, easily upset woman, so this is a whole new type of story, where the girl is not dominant from the very start, but will grow so after an amount of time. So yeah, I look forward to seeing how Rachel will get there. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 06:53:55 am »
Nice start … beautiful setup … eager to see where it goes and how Rachel changes over time.... good writing style too.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 03:36:11 pm »
Definitely a great start, nice style, good set up........wonder how JD is going to suggest to her a way to help her insecurity? Can't wait to see where you go from here............

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 04:06:20 pm »
The boyfriend

About a month into her employment with me, I met her boyfriend, Sebastian. I’d heard Rachel on the phone with him a few times, and when she was, it wasn’t unusual for her to burst into tears. However, Rachel made it a point not to engage in personal calls while she was at the office, so I never had any real exposure to him. And she never brought him up whenever we chatted. One afternoon he came up to the office. Sebastian was a typical former dumb jock who had grown up into a worthless dumb adult. He worked part-time as a bartender and spent most of his days sleeping in and sitting around on his ass. On this particular day he was coming to pick up Rachel’s car, having totaled his own the day before.

When he walked into the office, I stepped out into the reception area. Sebastian made a big show of demonstrating what a macho guy he was. He had a ring on every finger including his thumbs and about a dozen gold chains around his neck. I introduced myself to him and offered a handshake. He took my hand and gripped it as hard as he possibly could. What a douche-bag. I’d known plenty of macho assholes growing up in high school and my own grip was more than firm enough to match his once I put forth the effort. Frustrated by his failure to assert his dominance over me he turned his focus to Rachel.

“Hey Monkey,” he called, “give me the fucking keys to the car already. You don’t want me to be late, do you, Monkey? It’s your fault I was late yesterday when I couldn’t find my favorite t-shirt and that’s why I was in such a rush.” Rachel looked down and I could see that she was getting ready to cry. Sebastian grabbed Rachel by the chin and forced her to look at him. “It’s your fault I totaled my car, Monkey. Now give me the fucking keys.” Rachel reached for her purse but before she put her fingers on it, Sebastian grabbed it off of the desk. He began tossing her items on the floor and then pulled her keys out from the purse. “Maybe you won’t be such a stupid bitch the next time you’re putting the laundry away,” he hissed. Then he stormed out of the office.

Rachel immediately burst into tears where she sat. I went to comfort her but she shrugged away from me and ran out of the office after Sebastian. I could hear her down the hallway crying out, “I’m sorry, baby!”

She returned about ten minutes later with puffy eyes and looking sullen. I wanted to tell her that she was too good for him and that she deserved better. That nobody ever deserved to be treated the way I had just witnessed. I stood and watched Rachel for several minutes but she never lifted her gaze from the floor. Finally I approached her and put my hand on her shoulder in a manner that I hoped was as supportive and reassuring as possible. I spoke. “He’s lucky to have you, Rachel. You’re a wonderful person.” Rachel looked up at me and burst into tears again. “I’m worthless,” she sobbed. “I just know I’m going to lose him. I love him so much.”

I wanted to tell her what I thought of Sebastian but instead I decided to keep my opinions to myself.

Over the next few months Rachel grew increasingly comfortable with her role as a ‘Jane of all trades’ in the office and became more comfortable with me as her employer. She hardly ever called me Mister Decker any longer – only when she was especially stressed or agitated, which was typical after a phone call with Sebastian. Most days the two of us found at least a few minutes for banter and I discovered she was incredibly witty and could display a wicked sense of humor when she was relaxed enough. Mondays were the toughest day of the week for Rachel. A weekend with Sebastian would leave her wound up like a tightly coiled spring. By Thursday, she was at ease and at her best. Friday would come around and she’d resign herself to the fact that another weekend was around the corner and she’d be sullen for most of the day.

I’d invited Rachel to lunch a few times, my treat, and she'd always refused. Once I pressed her on it, assuring her that she deserved the break, and that it was my pleasure to have her company. In a moment of candor she finally told me, “Sebastian doesn’t like it when I’m with another man.” All I could do was shake my head in disgust at the pig that she was with, careful not to let my emotions show on my face when Rachel could see me.

The phone calls from Sebastian came more and more frequently. At times I could hear him shouting over the phone all the way from my office. Mondays saw Rachel come in looking like a ghost. She was frail and timid, and wouldn’t speak except to answer the phone or respond to a direct question I asked of her. Fridays were even worse. She was frantic and wouldn’t stop shaking throughout the day. She’d get worse and worse on Fridays until an hour or so before 5 PM, at which point she’d slump her shoulders, seemingly resigned to her fate, and would stare at her computer screen watching time tick down.

The inevitable happened about six months after I’d hired Rachel. Monday morning I sat at the office preparing for a deposition for a personal injury case I was working on. 9:00 AM came and Rachel was nowhere to be seen. Until that day Rachel had never been late and had never missed a day of work. She’d been as dependable as the tides until that day. Finally at 9:45, Rachel rushed into the door, saw me, and apologized. “I’m sorry I’m late, Mister Decker. I won’t ever let it happen again.”

I smiled and told Rachel not to worry about it. She turned, went to her desk, and stared at her monitor. I got up to check for a file about an hour later and it was apparent that Rachel hadn’t moved. Her computer was still off and she was staring at the blank screen. “Are you alright?” I asked her. She turned toward me with a vacant look and nodded her head. “Rachel,” I persisted. “Talk to me. What’s going on? What happened?”

Rachel continued to stare in place at nothing. Suddenly she jumped up, collapsed in my arms, and burst into tears. I must have held her and rocked her for ten minutes as she wailed. Eventually she settled down enough to speak. “Sebastian broke up with me last night. I made dinner and he didn’t like the way I did the potatoes and he said I was worthless and he kicked me out of the house and said he was through with me.” She began to sob again. “What am I going to do?” she cried. I reached out and held her again. This time, instead of making herself smaller, she put her arms around me and pressed herself into me.  I felt her frail body against my own. I could feel her heart beating rapidly against my chest.

I spoke comforting words to Rachel. “You’re going to be just fine, Rachel. You’ll see. Everything is going to work out just fine for you. You deserve so much better than the way he treated you. He’s not good enough for you.”

Rachel looked at me. “Do you really think so? Do you think I’ll ever do better than him?”

I gave a gentle laugh. “You’re a beautiful young woman, Rachel. You’re smart, and you’re kind, and you’re gentle. Any man would be lucky to call you his girlfriend. You can definitely do better than him.”

I don’t know if she believed me or not, but she settled down and went back to work a few minutes later.

The next morning I was at my desk early and saw that by 8:55 AM Rachel hadn’t come in yet. Technically she wasn’t late, with a starting time of 9:00, but I was accustomed to Rachel arriving at least 15 minutes early each day. Rachel rushed in the door at 8:59 nearly out of breath. She was also smiling. I got up to greet her and asked her what had her in such a good mood.

“I thought about what you said to me yesterday, Joe,” she began. I decided that I do deserve better. But I also know that you can’t expect somebody to think much of you if you don’t think much of yourself. I’ve been feeling pretty crappy for a long time. I’ve felt weak. So I decided to join a gym. I got there early this morning and worked out until I dropped. I can barely stand up but this is the best I’ve felt in a long time.” Rachel was practically singing she was so excited. I’d never seen her like this and I gave her a big smile and told her I thought she was doing something wonderful for herself.

Rachel smiled back at me and said, “I think I’m doing something wonderful for myself too, Joe. I can’t wait to see how far I can take this.”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 04:25:54 pm »
Well the start of this chapter, it looked like she was going to continue down this road for a while, being stepped all over by her boyfriend, but the end of it, it seemed that she felt much more confident about herself, because she started working out. I just hope that she doesn't treat Joe too bad when her dominance starts, he was supportive of her from day one. k+!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 06:29:31 pm »
Very, very nice! Keep up the good work!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2018, 08:29:36 pm »
Wow great start. Really well done!!! Ican't wait to read what's coming next!!

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2018, 10:46:04 am »
Confidence

Over the next several weeks, I started to notice a change in Rachel. She smiled a lot more. She sat straighter at her desk. Her face had a healthy glow. Her voice had more conviction when she spoke on the phone. The few times that she made a misstep of any degree at work, she’d laugh it off when I pointed out her error and would simply fix the mistake and move forward. And she never called me ‘Mister Decker’ even once. And I could have sworn that she was putting on weight, but I couldn’t be certain because she continued to dress in a way that covered her arms and legs entirely.

One afternoon Rachel was out getting lunch and I’d decided to stay in to prepare for a client meeting I had the next day. The phone rang and I decided to answer it. Just as I picked up the phone Rachel walked back into the office. The phone call was from a salesman trying to convince me that I needed to advertise in his newsletter. I tried to explain that I wasn’t interested but he wouldn’t let me get a word in. Rachel saw my frustration and came into my office. After another minute of me not getting any traction with the pushy salesman, Rachel finally said, “Oh, give me that,” and grabbed the phone from out of my hand. Then she spoke to the salesman. “Listen, we don’t need whatever it is you’re selling. Can’t you get that through your head? Now goodbye and don’t call back!” Rachel hung up the phone, gave me a smile, and walked back to her desk and resumed working.

I was stunned. Where had that come from?

Several more months passed by and Rachel continued to become more confident and more assertive. One morning she came into the office wearing a sleeveless shirt. It was classy and professional and would have looked appropriate on any legal secretary in the city. However, I’d been accustomed to seeing Rachel dress conservatively for nearly two years. Her typical outfit included a skirt that went down to her ankles and a sweater that showed no skin from her neck to her wrists. I’d seen her take her sweater off once or twice in the past on a particularly hot day and she had rail thin arms and carried absolutely no meat or muscle on her bones. Seeing her arms completely bare, I did a double-take. Her formerly bony arms now had some noticeable size and muscle. She had also added a nice golden tan to her complexion. To put it simply, she had been a beautiful woman from the day I first hired her. Now she was not only beautiful – she was hot! I spent most of the day coming up with excuses to leave my office and make myself busy in the reception area. And when I was in my office I made sure to keep my door open the entire day. I didn’t get much work done that day, but it was well worth it in my opinion.

More time went by and Rachel began showing some skin on a more routine basis. I no longer did a double-take when I’d see Rachel’s toned arms and her healthy glow on her skin but neither did I ever become entirely accustomed to it. She had already been a beautiful looking woman from the day I first met her. Now she was entering the realm of being breathtaking. Even still, I never could have been prepared for the day that Rachel showed up to work in a short skirt which stopped just above her knees. She had on a pair of heeled shoes which increased her height by at least 3 inches. More significantly, I was afforded, for the very first time, a good look at her calves. Holy shit! If Rachel’s arms were toned, her calves were flat out cut from diamonds. I was treated with bulging muscle in the shape of a softball with every step she took about the office. And I came up with a lot of reasons for her to get up from her desk and visit me at my desk, often to answer the most inane questions, giving me the opportunity to gawk at her legs as she returned to her desk.

Rachel began to wear her hair down more often than not, framing her beautiful face in the most appealing way. She’d always worn her hair up in a bun, but now as her confidence grew and her demeanor became more relaxed, the casual look of her hair suited her. She also became more confident in dealing with me. Now I was never ‘Mister Decker’. Rachel began to take over my scheduling and would give me a hard time (always in a playful way) whenever I fell behind the regimen she’d set for me or whenever I neglected to tell her about an appointment ahead of time. Under Rachel’s watchful eye, my productivity improved and so did my profits. In fact I did so well that after winning a large settlement for a client (slip and fall) I decided to surprise Rachel with an unexpected bonus. Rachel was as thrilled as she was unsuspecting and upon receiving the check that I’d made out to her she stood up and threw her arms around me in a hug. I felt Rachel’s arms squeezing me harder than I could have ever imagined and her breasts pressed tightly against my chest. I knew for a fact that Rachel had never had breast augmentation surgery; she’d never missed a day of work in over two years with me. I could only conclude that her breasts, already a very nice size, had become firmer and more pronounced from the layer of pectoral muscle that now rested just underneath her skin.

One day I was in the office when a man stormed in, angrily, and began shouting at me. It took me a moment to put it together but then I realized that he was the ex-husband in a divorce case I’d handled not that long ago. I’d represented his former wife and was able to get her awarded a very nice divorce settlement. Evidently the husband hadn’t taken very kindly to the lawyer who had “fucked his life up” in his own words and he wanted to give me a piece of his mind.

I sat back in my desk content to wait for the man’s anger to run its course and was surprised when Rachel burst into the room and grabbed him by the neck. “Sir,” she growled at the irate man, “You’re not permitted to be in this office,” she continued as she dragged the man out of my office and through the reception area, “without an appointment!” By the time she had finished her sentence she had already opened the door with her free hand and had shoved the guy out of the office entirely and pushed him halfway to the elevator. I’d gotten up from my desk to watch this episode and as Rachel returned to her desk with a self-satisfied smile on her face, I was standing in the middle of the reception area with a shocked look on my face and my jaw halfway to the ground. Who would have ever thought that this was possible?

A few months later, Rachel celebrated her 25th birthday. By this time, her arms had bulked up considerably and she dressed in a way to show off her hard work just about every day. Mondays had long become my favorite day of the week. After a weekend of not seeing Rachel, I couldn’t wait for her to come into the office on Monday morning, and I would typically spend a generous amount of my time gawking at her physique as inconspicuously as possible. On the day of her birthday I invited Rachel out to lunch to celebrate. To my delight, she said yes. We went to a nice Italian restaurant in Beverly Hills and I insisted that we share a bottle of wine. We shared a cab back to the office and I planned to send Rachel home early so that she could go out and celebrate her birthday with friends. When we entered the office after lunch, Sebastian was sitting in the reception room.

“Hi Monkey,” he said by way of greeting. “I’ve decided to take you back.” Then he looked at me and sneered. “Hey, this is between me and my girl. Now get lost.”

Before I could get a word in, Rachel jumped forward and grabbed Sebastian by the ear and pulled sharply down. Then she raised a knee and connected with his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. “You son of a bitch,” she uttered. “You piece of shit. You’ve decided to take me back?” I watched Rachel’s face turn a shade of red as anger took over and she reached down and slapped Sebastian in the face, her open palm ringing against his cheek. Then she pulled back and slapped him a second time. “I can’t believe I put up with you for all of those years, you scumbag. You treated me like dirt. You treated me like less than dirt. I’m not your girl. I’ll never be your girl.”

Sebastian got up on his knees and put his hands up in a sign of defense. “Monkey,” he began.

“And I’m not your monkey, you fucking ape!” Rachel hissed. She grabbed Sebastian by the hair and pushed him down between her legs. Then she clenched her calves together around his head and began to squeeze. Sebastian began to struggle and Rachel backed up and pushed her hands back against her chair for support. Sebastian continued to thrash, but Rachel simply gritted her teeth together and squeezed harder. She only let go when Sebastian had stopped struggling. He immediately collapsed to the floor, unconscious. I stood in the middle of the office, dumbfounded. Sebastian was a former jock and a fairly hefty guy. Rachel had just squeezed him to sleep with the power of her legs. This was the most incredible thing I’d ever seen!

After a minute, Sebastian started to stir and slowly pulled himself up to a sitting position on the floor. “What happened?” he asked in a confused voice.

Rachel grabbed him by the collar. “What happened, ‘Monkey’” her voice dripping with sarcasm and contempt, “is I beat the shit out of you and knocked you unconscious. Now get the fuck out of here. I’m not your girlfriend, and I’m never going to put up with your shit again. And the next time I see you,” she threatened, as she flexed an impressive bicep at the stunned man, “I’m going to make what I did to you today look like a walk in the park. Got it?”

Sebastian scurried to his feet and hightailed it out of the office. Rachel watched him go, turned to me, and said, “Now this is a happy birthday.”

Stunned, all I could do was nod my head.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2018, 06:09:23 pm »
Very nice! I love that you don't keep it in the same time area, you shift ahead to where she shows increased confidence and physicality. And that part with Sebastian was cool to read, she can definitely take care of herself now, unlike months and months before. Now, I wonder her and Joe's relationship will be? I mean I wouldn't be against her being gently dominating with him, but since he has been so nice to her, I would say that I like the idea more of her being dominant to everyone else and sweet and loving with him. Anyway you go, I'll be looking forward to more! k+!

Offline Biceps108

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2018, 08:42:51 pm »
Awesome work! I hope she becomes a tad more dominant towards other, because of all the bad treatment she got, but remains kind to Joe and doesn't hurt him or anything like that. Keep it up!

Offline billz

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2018, 08:56:08 pm »
Love the story so far! By the way I tried to send you a message but your inbox is full.

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2018, 07:15:08 am »
The Lunch

A few months later, I took Rachel to lunch for the second time. An investor had enlisted me to do all of the legal work for a real estate deal he was closing on. It had taken me the better part of a month to examine all of the contracts for him, check the titles, examine zoning laws, double check the loan terms with his bank, and finally execute the closing. I made a pretty penny on that deal and wanted to celebrate. Rachel agreed to come along and we arrived at a trendy Japanese restaurant in Malibu. I was in my suit. Rachel had on a pair of capri pants that showed off her nicely toned legs and left her incredible calves on display for the world to see. She also had on a high necked shirt with no sleeves. Her arms were completely jacked by this point and she turned heads everywhere she went with her incredible physique. Her long dark hair fell straight down her back and she had bangs in the front accentuating her exotic looks. She was completely dressed to kill, in other words. I couldn’t help but feel a sense of pride to be accompanying such a beautiful woman to lunch and I felt waves of jealousy from most of the men in the restaurant, many of whom were dining with female companions who were suddenly relegated to also-rans now that Rachel was in the room.

Rachel and I had just completed ordering our food and were enjoying our beverages (non-alcoholic this time) when a voice announced itself. “Well hello, there Joseph. What a surprise to see you here.” I turned around and my worst suspicions were confirmed. It was Denise. My ex-wife. Denise had on a one piece outfit that resembled a pair of shorts on the bottom and a trashy top that showed all of the considerable cleavage that she had to offer. It was apparent that she’d had a lot of work done by a plastic surgeon. Her breasts were comically large and completely out of place in comparison to her skinny arms and legs. She was accompanied by a man I recognized as Burt Benjamin, a second rate, B-movie director who couldn’t keep his hands off of her. We all shook hands and I introduced Burt and Denise to Rachel, who stood up, wrapped an arm around me, and spontaneously played the part of my lunch date. Denise made several glances at Rachel’s toned arms and shoulders and looked away in disgust each time. Finally, Denise announced that it was wonderful to have run into me and gave me a Hollywood kiss in which her lips were never closer than 3 or 4 inches from my face.

Burt and Denise sat at a table directly in front of Rachel and me and the two of them began to fawn all over each other. I closed my eyes and groaned at the sight. Rachel had never met Denise but she’d heard some of the stories about our failed marriage and of Denise’s failed attempts to become a Hollywood actress. She looked at me, winked, and then said in a low voice, “Let’s give them a taste of their own medicine, baby,” putting emphasis on the word 'baby'. Rachel then slid her chair over so that she was sitting inches away from me and proceeded to put on a display of public affection that set the room on fire, as well as my groin. She rubbed my thigh throughout the meal and made an elaborate display of feeding me my meal. Any time I said anything to Rachel she laughed loudly as if I were the funniest person she’d ever met, and she batted her eyes at me non-stop. After our food was taken away, Rachel pushed her chair aside and climbed up onto my lap. As I sat nervously with the brunette beauty sitting on top of me, she began to play with my hair, run her hands up and down my chest, and finally, she began to kiss me with enough heat to set the restaurant on fire.

At this point Denise had evidently had enough and she stormed out of the restaurant, with Burt sitting alone and confused for a moment before getting up leaving behind her. Rachel watched the two of them leave and burst into laughter before giving me a kiss on the cheek and then returning to her own chair. “This has been the most enjoyable lunch I’ve had in a long, long time, Joe,” she said to me her eyes twinkling with amusement at the scene she had just made. Rachel then glanced down at my lap and saw the effect that she had made on me in the form of my arousal, and smiled coyly at me. “I hope I didn’t overstep my bounds,” she quickly said. I assured her that she hadn’t and that I was happy to see Denise put in her place, and Rachel and I went on to happily finish our meal together.

We returned to the office and I retreated to my desk, closing the door, and reflecting on what had happened. I’d had a fixation with strong, fit women for as long as I could remember, a secret that I had never shared with another soul, including my former wife. I’d had a fascination with aggressive women who took charge for my entire life and I’d never revealed that to anyone either. Seeing Rachel blossom from a timid, insecure, skinny girl to a confident, outgoing, muscular woman was messing with my internal wiring on a daily basis. I couldn’t stop thinking about Rachel and it was affecting my work and my sleep. At the same time, Rachel was indispensable to me as an assistant and my productivity was through the roof, even if my concentration was never at 100 percent any longer. I was torn. Would I be better off without Rachel in the office? But then, could I stand not to have her in the office? I had no answers.

Just as I’d satisfied myself that I would never come up to a decent conclusion there was a knock at the door. Rachel opened it and came inside. “I think we should talk about how lunch went, Mister Decker,” she began. Rachel hadn’t called me that in over a year. I nodded my head. “I haven’t wanted to point out the elephant in the room,” she continued, “but you’ve been checking me out ever since that first day that I showed my arms.” I cringed inside. “You’ve got a thing for strong women, don’t you, Mister Decker?” she challenged. I could only nod my head. “I couldn’t help but feel your…” she glanced down at my crotch, “...excitement when I was sitting on your lap. It wasn’t just the kissing that got you that way was it?” Reluctantly, I nodded again. Rachel crossed in front of the desk and stood inches away in front of me. Staring directly into my eyes, Rachel brought her arm up and flexed her bicep. I watched as her muscle popped up to unimaginable size and a beautiful shape. “You like this, don’t you, Mister Decker?” I nodded again. Rachel looked down at my crotch. My arousal was tenting my pants. “I can see that,” she said, with a smile.

Then Rachel paused. She looked away and then smiled, as she had an idea. “It’s not just the muscle though, is it, Mister Decker?” She continued. “It’s the attitude. You love it when a women takes charge, don’t you?” Rachel was looking straight into my soul. I nodded again. “I think I first realized it that time I took the phone from your hands and hung up on that salesman. I thought back to that day and felt my arousal grow. “You like it when I manage your schedule, don’t you, Mister Decker?” I nodded. “You like it when I manage your appointments?” I nodded again. “If I told you what to do you wouldn’t be able to say ‘no’ would you, Mister Decker?”

I knew that we were at a critical point in our personal and business relationship. Rachel was my employee. I was her boss. There would be no turning back after today. Slowly, I nodded my head.

“Stand up, Joseph.” I flinched at hearing her call me by my formal name. She had never called me Joseph before. Nobody ever called me Joseph. I stood up. Rachel stuck a finger into my chest and poked me. I flinched from the sudden pain. “Answer me when I speak to you, Joseph.”

“Yes, Rachel,” I answered.

“Yes, Miss White,” she corrected me.

“Yes, Miss White,” I answered.

“I’m your dream come true, aren’t I?” She flexed her bicep inches away from my eyes. I groaned out loud.

“You are, Miss White.”

“Things are going to be different in this office from now on, Joseph.” Rachel unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it over her head. She stood before me in a lacy bra, her powerful pecs pushing her nicely developed breasts out, and her erect nipples straining against the fabric. “Very different, Joseph.”

She held out her arm and flexed her forearms and triceps, twisting her arm back and forth and admiring the musculature as she adjusted the angle of her shoulder and elbow. I was transfixed. Hypnotized by her muscles, by her complete control of me, and the surreal exchange that was going on between me and the woman of my dreams. Rachel fixed me with a look and waited. Finally I answered the unspoken question. “Yes, Miss White.”

“Get down on your knees, Joseph.” Rachel fixed me with a stare.

I immediately complied and was kneeling in front of my receptionist, remembering to say the words as I did so. “Yes, Miss White.”

Rachel slid one of her feet out of her heel and forward toward me. I watched as her calf muscle bunched up into a knot. A knot the size of a softball. Or was it more like a grapefruit? “Kiss my foot, Joseph.”

“Yes, Miss White,” came my automatic response. I leaned forward and kissed the arch of her foot.

“This is very nice Joseph. I can see that you’re a quick learner.” Rachel twisted her foot from side to side. I began to respond my compliance but before I could do so, she spoke again. “Keep kissing, Joseph.” Then she slid her other foot forward and I automatically switched and began kissing it. After an extended period of time, she spoke for the last time. “I’m glad we came to this understanding,” buttoning her top back up and returning to her desk, “Mister Decker.”

And she walked out of my office, closing the door behind her. I remained on my knees, trying to process what had just transpired.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2018, 02:38:23 pm »
I really love your story and your writing. But seeing where the end of the last chapter is going, I fear she will forget that he was a great part of her changes and will go the wrong dominant side...
We'll see!!

Offline kredenchurut

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2018, 07:51:22 pm »
Really looking forward to the next chapters! I really hope Rachel will became intimidatingly big at one point... ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bolt21] The Receptionist | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View