Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575015 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 08:13:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home  (Read 68151 times)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home
« on: August 22, 2018, 11:27:02 pm »
Home Sweet Home
by jdm022

Chapter 1

My last day at Cisco in San Jose was a tough one.  It was a great company and I had been there almost 6 years.  But even making a good salary, it was impossible to buy an affordable home in the area and I wasn’t about to endure a 2 hour commute each way just to buy a house.  I had also recently broke up with my girlfriend….well, to be honest, she had just broken up with me, and it was time for me to move on.  I knew I could afford a home in my hometown of Citrus Heights, just north east of Sacramento.  So I applied and got a job offer at TechSolutions in the area so off I went. 

It was good to be home again in a slightly smaller metro environment and having friends and family around is always a bonus.  Rent was a third of what it was in the Bay Area so I rented a nice 3-bedroom house, with a pool and hot tub in a nice neighborhood for $1995 a month.  It was hilarious what you could get for so little compared to where I had been for 6 years.

I started settling in at the new job, loved the house I was in and loved the 20-minute commute to work.  I had hit a few bars over the weekends with my brother and was anxious to begin dating again.  My brother was throwing a 4th of July BBQ at his house and said there would be several single chicks there.  So of course I was looking forward to that.

July 4th BBQ

I was an avid runner and played in an adult soccer league, so I was feeling pretty trim and fit in my board shorts, flip flops and t-shirt.  My brother Jeff met me at the door and invited me in.  There were a dozen people there and actually were some cute girls walking around.  Eventually, after making small talk and catching up with a few old friends, Jeff introduced me to a girl from his office.  Her name was Keri and she was really good looking.  She was 5’6” and an avid runner as well.  Really fit and probably 125 pounds.  Keri was funny and constantly had a smile on her face.  She had fair skin and long sandy blonde hair.  I was very attracted to her and we were definitely hitting it off. I had been talking to her for 45 minutes when I realized my back teeth were swimming I had to go to the bathroom so bad.  So I asked her if I could get her another drink and made a quick exit to the bathroom.

When I returned, Keri was talking to some huge bodybuilder guy with arms seemingly bigger than my legs.  I was immediately weirdly intimidated and started to turn around and walk back inside.  Keri caught a glimpse of me as I was turning and called my name.  I quickly turned around and headed back their way, acting like nothing had happened.  As I got closer, I quickly realized, that Keri wasn’t talking to a dude, it was actually a chick with huge muscles and short, feathered blonde hair.  She was probably about 5’8” and had gorgeous, muscle bound thighs bigger than my waist.  I handed Keri her drink and extended my arm to shake the bodybuilder’s hand.  Before Keri could even introduce us, she looked at me surprisingly and with a smile on her face and said, “David, it’s Amanda.”  I realized instantly that she knew me, and she looked familiar to me but I couldn’t quite place it.  She quickly followed up and said, “Amanda, from UC Davis, Alpha Chi.” “Holy Shit.” I said, “You look amazing!”  She smiled and extended both arms for a hug.  She was like holding onto a granite statue and my cock immediately popped a half Woodie. We both took a step back and Keri asked, “How do you guys know each other?”  Amanda answered, “We went to UC Davis together and David actually took me to his Fraternity formal one year.”  “Oh.” Keri said, “So you guys dated in college?”  “No”, Amanda said, “He just took me to that one event.  I was a bit overweight back then and it was really nice of him to do that.  I owed him…ha ha.”  I laughed and said, “Whatever.”  But she was right, she was REALLY overweight but she was nice, and I was between girlfriends at that point.  I did it to be cool, but had no other interest in her at all.

Right then, a very large, bulked up dude walked up to us.  Keri greeted him and said, “David, this is my brother Sean.”  I said hey and shock his hand.  We made small talk for a couple of minutes.  He had a flat bill hat on and pulled up black socks and wore Chuck Taylor’s.  His arms were tatted up and he had a very arrogant sense about him.  I was surprised that he was Keri’s brother since she seemed so nice and he seemed kind of like a douchebag.  After only a couple minutes, Sean looked at Amanda and said, “Hey, let’s go!” She replied, “But we just got here.” “So” he said, “I got other shit I want to do today, let’s go.”  Amanda looked dejected but gave me and Keri a hug and walked away.  I couldn’t help but stare at her unbelievable legs as she walked.  The calf and thigh muscles bulged with every step and Amanda was easily the most muscular woman I’d ever seen.

The rest of the day at my brother’s party was great and everyone was having a blast.  Keri and I were hanging out a lot and we were getting pretty drunk.  It finally got dark and we all walked down to the park to watch the fireworks.  Keri and I were sitting next to each other on a blanket and as the fireworks started, I looked deeply into her beautiful eyes and we started making out.  I put my hand on her fit thigh and began massaging it as we kissed.  She did the same to me and we had a really good bond developing.
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Forum Saradas

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Home Sweet Home
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 02:27:08 am »
I really enjoyed this intro, it seems like there are a couple directions this could potentially go so I’m interested to find out which it will be.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 03:51:42 am »
Looks like a good start, I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 07:04:57 am »
fantastic start....could be an interresting plot... great writing … Thanks. 8)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 05:12:10 pm »
July 5th

So I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache.  Obviously, I had overdone the drinking but It was worth it to have such a great time and of course to have made out with Kari all night.  I got her number and was already planning on texting her later in the day.

Traditionally speaking, I would wait a day to text or call, but I hadn't been laid in a while and I figured what the fuck, may as well see how Keri was doing.  I grabbed my phone and immediately noticed a Friend Request alert from Facebook and another from Inst@gram.  I laughed a little thinking Keri had beat me to the punch and was already reaching out to me before I texted or called her.  I slid open the Facebook alert and opened it up.  But it wasn’t from Keri….It was from an Amanda Day.  Who is that I thought for a second.  Then I realized, oh shit, could that have been Amanda from my brothers 4th of July party yesterday.  It dawned on me that I didn't even know Amanda from college's last name.

I accepted Amanda's friend request and before opening her profile and reading up on her I decided to pop on Inst@gram to see if it was Keri who was reaching out to me there.  Sure enough, It was someone with the inst@gram name @AflexxyDAY.  I put two and two together and realized that it was Amanda Day's profile name.  I accepted her follow request on Inst@gram as well.

I’m much more of an Inst@gram user as are all people in my age group so I opened Amanda’s profile up and started going thru her photos.  She was an obvious gym rat and there were lots of pics and videos of her pumping iron and flexing.  She was fucking BUFF to say the least and I was getting an erection just perving thru her photos.  Every once in a while, her post was a comparison shot of her when she was very overweight in college…which is what she looked like when I took her to our Formal, although she had long brown hair back then…which is another reason why I didn’t recognize her at my brothers party…now with short blonde hair.  The pic would be next to one of her in a bikini at the lake looking very muscular and super-hot in my opinion.  The transformation was incredible but I was surprised at some of the negative comments people made about her looking like a dude or being too muscular, or gross.  It was stupid, here’s a girl who was very overweight and probably about to get Diabetes, and she had changed her lifestyle for the better and people were knocking her for it.  Amanda would then have to respond to the comments about how she’s much healthier and that you shouldn’t judge people for their appearance anyway…and on and on and on.

There were also several pictures of her with a cute little 5-year-old brunette girl.  I knew Amanda wasn’t married to Sean so I assumed it was her niece.  He was in some of the more recent pics as well, always trying to look tough or like a bad ass.  I was still curious what Amanda liked about him but whatever.  Anyway, I decided to click on her Facebook profile and there is where she posted pics of her family and non-gym personal life stuff.   Sure as shit, she was a mom.  The girl in the Inst@gram pics was her daughter after all. I started flipping thru those Facebook pics and she posted pics of them at the park, at church, birthday parties, etc.  Her mom and dad were in many pictures but Sean was only in a couple of recent ones, so I was thinking he probably wasn’t the dad.  But good for him I thought, cause I knew I wasn’t ready to have a kid, let alone date a chick with a kid.  Good for them I thought and I logged off.

I started thinking more about Keri and when I should reach out to her.  About 1 O’clock I decided to send her a text.  “Really great time with you yesterday Keri!”, I wrote.  “Would love to see you again!!!” then the winking emoji.  I put the phone down and decided to walk in the kitchen to get something to eat.  I wasn’t excited about what was in the fridge so I decided to go grab some crappy fast food….which always tastes good after a night of drinking.  As I reached down to grab my keys and phone, I noticed an alert.  “Cool” I thought…”Keri was responding to my text.”  I slid open the alert and realized it was a Facebook messenger message from Amanda.  “Great seeing you yesterday” she wrote, with a smiley face emoji…”Are you up for meeting for lunch? I’m starving and want to catch up.”  I would have been more excited about lunch with Keri…since she didn’t have a kid and boyfriend, but thought…”What the Hell.”  I texted back “Sure!....would love to, where???”  She quickly wrote back and so I headed off to meet her.

I pulled up to the café to meet Amanda and Sean. It was on the American River and a really cool spot. It was pretty packed and it took me a few minutes to find her. As I approached, I noticed that she was at a table for two and there was no sign of Sean. I was glad, because I really wasn’t a big fan of his from our one brief meeting. I expected to see her in some sort of workout gear and had lazily shown up in shorts and a t-shirt. She looked amazing though. She was wearing high-heel white flip flops, with short white jean shorts and a white ¾ length brown sleeved tight shirt and dark sunglasses. She stood up to greet me and her thighs looked even larger than I had recollected from the day before. The muscle bulged out in every way with gorgeous teardrops of thick meat on either side of her knee and bulging hamstrings.  As we greeted and hugged, I had one arm kind of around her thick, rock hard torso and the other kind of grabbed her left arm. It was massive and extremely solid, and my cock immediately budged slightly. Because of her high heeled flip flops, Amanda stood at least an inch or so taller than me as well. She was just an amazing, Amazonian sight and had an undeniable sexy vibe!

As we sat, her right arm kind of flexxed as she grabbed her water and it seemed like her bicep was going to bust right out of her sleeve.  "Well you've certainly made a dramatic transformation." I said.  "Thanks...I think." she replied.  "That was a compliment, right?"  I laughed and said, "Ah...Yah....ya think."  "You'd be surprised." Amanda said, "Sooooo many people have nothing but negative things to say about a chick with muscles."  "Whatever." I said.  "You wear it well, so screw them."  "Cheers to THAT!" she replied and we clinked our water glasses…which I think is taboo, but oh well.

Our waiter then came up and took our drink and lunch order.  I ordered the turkey sandwich and diet coke.  To my surprise, Amanda had a crazy large order.  She asked for a large bowl of steamed broccoli, two skinless chicken breast, baked, with no butter and a bowl of brown rice.  “Damn” I said, “No wonder your so buff these days!”  she laughed and actually flexed her right bicep.  It was fucking huge and rounded and ready to burst the seems of her shirt sleeve.  “Wow.” I reacted, “That is fucking awesome!”  “Now, are you just saying that because your jealous, or do you like it.” She quipped.  I reached over and grabbed her arm.  It was damn impressive and I said, “Both!”  we cracked up and she took her arm back down to her side.

“So” she asked, “How the hell are you single?”  “Oh God, here we go with the personal questions already.” I laughed.  “Well, I was dating a girl at Cisco for a couple of years.  Things were good but neither one of us made enough money to buy in that area and with a bit of a promotional freeze going on there, it was obvious that people needed to start leaving the company and finding jobs elsewhere.  She was moving back to Pittsburgh and didn’t want to try and make the whole long-distance thing work.  So, here I am.  No girlfriend and back home in Citrus Heights.”  “Ya.” Amanda replied, “I looked thru your pictures on Inst@gram.  She was cute and pretty fit I noticed.  Is that your type?”  “Pretty much.” I answered.  “I do like fit girls for sure.”

I could tell she liked that answer but as she took a drink of water I could tell she was going further with it.  “Well then, is there a level of TOO FIT for a girl where you’d just say ‘that’s gross.’” She asked.  “I don’t think so.” I replied, “as long as she is still sexy, a little muscle doesn’t bother me at all.”  She nodded acceptance and pondered my answer.  I felt a brief uncomfortable pause so I said, “What’s the deal with you and Sean?  How long have you been dating?”  Amanda almost rolled her eyes and said, “We met at the gym a little over a year ago.  When you’re a single mom and don’t look like the average woman, dating isn’t so easy.  My daughter doesn’t bother him so we started going out here and there and it just kind of became habit, so we’ve been hanging out ever since.  What did you think of him?” she asked.  Trying not to be a jerk, I said, “He seemed alright, I just didn’t get to really talk to him though.”  “Well, I don’t know.” She responded “He has his ups and downs.”  I didn’t want to go further and luckily our meals came out right then.

As we started to eat, my phone rang.  I looked down and saw that it was coming from Keri. Excitedly, I answered the phone and said, “Hey Keri, great to hear back from you!”  Immediately, Amanda looked at me with a shocked and urgent expression and started shadow saying, “I’m not here, I’m not here, I’m not here.”   I was kind of bewildered by that but just made small talk with Keri about eating lunch and said I was alone.  I told her where I was and she wanted to join me.  I answered that I’d see here in a little bit and hung up the phone. 

“What the hell was that about?” I asked Amanda.  “She and Sean wanted to meet me for lunch, but I wanted to meet you alone, so I lied and told them I was going to my mother’s house.”  “Oh shit.” I replied, “Keri’s on her way here now.”  “Crap, I gotta go then, I can’t stand drama.”  She explained.  Again we hugged and as I looked up into her eyes, there was definitely a spark.  Instead of just the quick 2 second hug, Amanda squeezed me tightly for a 5 second count and then made a comforting sigh as she let go and backed slightly.  “Too bad I have to go Dave, I was just starting to have fun.”  “Me too Amanda, no worries, I’ll see you again!” I said.  She grabbed her chicken and walked towards the exit.  In her high heeled flip flops, her calves flexed massively with each step and her thighs bulged greatly with each downward stride.  Her ass filled the white shorts perfectly, and I found myself extremely turned on by her muscular physique.  As she walked thru the exit, she quickly turned and gave me a wave and a broad smile.  I sat down at the table with a massive hard on, now waiting for Keri to arrive.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 07:05:43 pm »
Great stuff so far!  Interested to see where it goes!

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 04:52:15 pm »
Great story so far. I can see a number of scenarios in this story. I can't wait to see how you have it play out!

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 03:49:11 pm »
Nice beginnings, can't wait to see where it goes and how he deals with too fit!!

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 04:04:16 pm »
I'm really liking this so far. Love triangles are fun, especially when there is glorious female muscle involved.  :woohoo:

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2018, 05:04:06 pm »
It was cool to realize that Amanda actually wanted to see me bad enough to lie to her boyfriend and best friend about where she was.  At the same time, it kind of weirded me out.  Here’s a chick with a boyfriend and a kid.  She just wasn’t in my wheelhouse of girls to go after, but I was finding myself overly mesmerized by her huge muscular body.  Even as I awaited a very cute fit girl to arrive, I was still thinking about Amanda’s gorgeous, huge, musclebound thighs.  I’d never slept with anyone so muscular and I couldn’t figure out what was happening to me, why was I soooo turned on by this.

At that moment Keri came walking up to the table.  She looked amazing in her black running tights and tight-fitting maroon t-shirt.  Her legs were fit with nice thigh and calf shape and her arms were kind of wiry muscular and fit.  Her long sandy brown hair was in a pony tail and draped over her left shoulder.  She looked extremely cute and I was excited about seeing her.  I approached her and leaned in for a hug.  There was that split second where I could tell she was turning her face towards me so I also learned in for a quick kiss.  The feeling was mutual so we both sat down with a smile. “You look great!” I told her as we sat down.  Keri smiled and said, “Thanks! You look good too."  A few seconds later the waiter again walked up.  He looked kind of perplexed that I now had a new girl at my table, but I kind of gave him a look and he knew not to say anything.  Keri was hungry and ordered a salad.  I of course had already eaten and simply ordered a Mimosa.

As she ate, I found myself mesmerized by her arms.  They were thin but kind of ripped.  Every time she used her fork and brought it to her mouth, her right bicep flexed and there was some obvious definition.  I said, “Keri, you’re really fit for a runner, do you actually hit the weights too?”  “Thanks!” She replied.  “Actually, I started a fit-body bootcamp two months ago.  We do push-ups, sit-ups and a bunch of other bodyweight exercises.  We don’t lift dumbbells, but I’ve definitely put on a little muscle.” “Well It looks great.” I said, “Let me see your cute little bicep.”  She laughed and gave me a quick arm flex.  Sure enough, a nice little muscle popped up.  Instinctively, I reached over and gave it a grab. “Damn, girl!” I exclaimed, “that’s hard as a rock.”  She laughed with a little bit of embarrassment but continued to flex and relax it a couple more times. “Whatever their having you do in bootcamp Keri….It’s working.”

Keri laughed as she ate and said, “Soooo, I was hoping you might be free tomorrow…are you?”  “It depends.” I laughed, “Why What’s up?”.  “Well” she replied, “My brother borrowed his friends’ boat and I wanted to see if you wanted to join us for a day on the lake.”  “Hell Ya!!” I exclaimed, “I’d love to.”  Any chance to see Keri in a bikini was going to be awesome.  We sat and made small talk for another half an hour and I finally asked Keri if she wanted to come over to my house. Unfortunately, she had to take her mom to a doctor’s appointment and couldn’t come over.  I walked her out to her car and kind of grabbed her and spun her towards me. I leaned her back against her car door and went in for a kiss.  We began making out in the parking lot and her warm, moist lips tasted amazing.  As we kissed, I reached up and grabbed her right arm.  She wasn’t flexing it purposely, but it was nice and hard and it gave me an immediate erection.  As we finally backed away from each other, she looked up into my eyes and said, “mmmm, I can’t wait to see you again tomorrow!”  “me too.” I answered as she slowly turned and got into her car.  As she drove away in her small red Honda Civic, she turned, smiled and gave a friendly wave.

The Boat

The next day couldn’t come fast enough as I waited at my house for Keri, Sean and Amanda to come pick me up.  About a half hour before I expected them, I got a text from Amanda asking for my address.  I thought that was a little weird since I had already texted Keri my address, but oh well I thought….guess she lost it.  Sure enough, 15 minutes later I heard a car park in my driveway, I walked to the door with my cooler and beach towel, ready to walk out and meet her.  As I opened the door, I was struck by the unbelievable sexiness of Amanda.  As she was in mid stride, walking up my entrance, her lead leg would massively burst through the open slit in the front of her beach cover-up dress.  The muscles would bulge around her knee powerfully and her calves were flexed intensely as she was wearing these high heeled flip-flops. I stood in awe of her beautiful physique and was basically speechless as she approached me at the door.  She was nearly my height normally, and in her high heels, she now towered over me by three inches.  I hadn’t realized it the other day, but her shoulders were extremely round and wide and I felt a little insignificant and intimidated by her muscular presence as she leaned down to hug me.  Again, it was like hugging a marble statue and I was very taken in by her being.  “You alright?” she asked, probably puzzled by the stunned look on my face.  Weakly I answered, “Ya, Ya, just, wow….you look amazing.” I responded.  She laughed and said, “That’s good to know, most people aren’t real supportive of my weightlifting habit you know.”  “Well, they’re idiots.” I said.  She laughed again and I began to close the door behind me to walk to her car.

Right then, Amanda kind of grabbed me and said, “Keri’s running really late like always, do you mind sitting down for a few and making me a drink.”  “Sure.” I said and we walked inside.  Amanda took a quick look around and I brought her a quickly made Margarita.  I had the pre-mix in the fridge so just had to grab a glass and through some ice in it.  It was light and refreshing and most girls liked it.  Instead of taking a sip, Amanda held up the glass and gulped the whole thing.  I was shocked and said, “Holy Shit Girl! That was awesome, do you want another?”  She nodded yes so I quickly made another for her and one for me.  I came back in the living room and sat on the couch a couple of feet from her.  I had a Runners World magazine on the coffee table with a fit girl on the cover.  Amanda grabbed the magazine and said, “So I assume you probably prefer a girl like this over someone too muscular like me huh?”  “OMG.” I replied, “I don’t paint myself into a corner on girls and you’re by no means “Too Muscular” I think you look amazing and I’ve never dated a bodybuilder, but I admire and appreciate all the work they have to put in to look that way.”  Amanda smiled and said, “I’m so glad you said that Dave, Sean tells me all the time that I’m too big and that I need to lose some weight.  He’s so insecure, I think he thinks he’s less of a man because I’m stronger than him now.”  “What are you talking about?” I said, “He seems pretty damn big and strong to me.”  “I know he does Dave, but he’s fucked up his back, his knee and his shoulder playing football and lifting weights.  He looks big, but he can barely bench press 225 pounds and his knee is so bad, he only squats about 285.”  “Damn” I replied, “Those sound like pretty good lifts to me.” 

Amanda smiled, slowly scooted over on the couch until her left thigh was touching my right thigh.  She pulled up her cover up dress and exposed her gorgeous muscular thigh.  She then extended her leg slowly and flexed her massive quad while saying “315 pounds all day with these babies.”  It fucking dwarfed my leg and easily looked twice as big as mine.  I reached down and grabbed its surface.  It was hard and bulging and beautiful.  She flexed and relaxed it a couple of times and I got a massive erection.  Making it obvious, I reached into my swim trunks with my other hand and re-adjusted my expanding penis.  Amanda turned her head towards me with a huge grin and said, “I’m glad you like it David.”  The connection was undeniable and we began making out instantly.  Instinctively, I lifted my left leg up and over her massive quads and was now sitting on their herculean mass.  It was like being situated atop two pillars of solid rock and I grabbed her massive biceps as I forced my tongue deeply into her mouth.  As we made out, Amanda began flexing and relaxing her huge legs.  The feeling of her power was too overwhelming and I began to come rapidly.  I pulled my mouth away from hers and so “Oh shit babe, see what you made me do.”  Without hesitation, Amanda ripped down my swim trunks, lifted my torso up towards her face and took my penis in her mouth.  She lifted me so easily, I felt like a small child in her mighty grip.  My feet were now on the couch supporting my bodyweight and Amanda reached up and grabbed my two arms.  She then easily moved them behind my body and locked both my wrists together by holding them forcefully in her thick and muscular left hand.  This freed up her right hand and she began cupping and massaging my balls as she methodically gyrated back and forth on my cock.  I tried to break my arms free as I felt I might fall forward and hit my head on the wall, but her grip was too strong and I couldn’t gain the freedom of my arms. I quickly realized that Amanda had total control of what was going on and I found peace in relinquishing to her overwhelming dominance and simply enjoyed the amazing experience.  With my penis in her mouth I looked down and watched her massive, rounded shoulders move and flex as she pleasured me.  I found myself completely taken and mesmerized by the experience and a feeling of ultimate zen flowed through my veins.

I came uncontrollably and over several minutes, Amanda slurped up every ounce of cum and swallowed it whole.  A weakness fell upon me and I relaxed across her legs and into her arms.  I peered up into her gorgeous eyes, wanting to lay there forever in her supreme presence.  Amanda smiled widely, leaned down and began to kiss me again.  To my surprise she kind of spit a little into my mouth and I tasted a bit of the salty cum she had downed so passionately.  She laughed and then again leaned in and we made out lovingly for several more minutes.  She had released her powerful grip on my arms and with their freedom, I again began to caress her hard impressive fore arm and biceps muscles.  Knowing so much time had passed Amanda said, “Ok babe, let’s get you into some new trunks and go meet Sean and Keri at the boat.”  “But I just want to stay here with you.” I responded.  Amanda just laughed, easily lifted me up and cradle carried me down the hall to my room…..

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 09:34:41 pm »
I changed into some new swim trunks and followed Amanda down the hall. She was so massive and powerful and sexy, watching her muscular, diamond shaped calves flex hard with each step, I immediately got another hard on. As we were walking out the door, I reached out and grabbed her musclebound right arm to tell her to stay and blow off the lake. At the moment, her phone rang. Amanda answered the phone and said, “Oh hey Keri, yes, Dave and I are leaving now. He was running late and I had to wait outside his house for him to get home. I guess he went to the store or something.  Yes, we’ll be there in 20 minutes.” Amanda looked back at me and winked. “See there Davey, got ya covered.” I laughed and we got in her car.

As we drove away, Amanda reached over and put her right hand on my left thigh. I returned the favor and rested my left hand on her gorgeous, tan, full and muscular right thigh. It felt amazing to just rest my hand on such power and again, my cock was very happy. At one of the stoplights, Amanda leaned over and we made out for a few seconds before the light turned green. As we drove again, she kind of looked and asked, “you’re obviously in really good shape from all your running and soccer, what do you weigh now?” I was a little taken back by such an odd question but realizing she was somehow gauging my attractiveness or compatibility with her based on my weigh I blurted out a lie and said, “Oh, I haven’t weighed myself in a while, but I’m about 175 pounds (knowing full well I was 165 pounds soaking wet)” “Wow!” she replied, “That’s a lot for someone so thin, for some reason I thought you might weigh a little less.” She almost seemed disappointed that I weighed that much so I said, “Well, I would never ask a girl what she weighs, but you started it….” She laughed and said, “A little more than what I weighed when you took me to that Fraternity Dance in college….but all muscle now.” She answered and smiled widely as she flexed her bulging right bicep muscle for me. Instinctively, I reached up and grabbed it and said, “God Damn that turns me on for some reason.” Again she winked and had a very rye grin on her face.

We arrived at the lake and as we pulled up I realized that my hand was on Sean’s girlfriend’s leg and there he and Keri were….waiting for us. I quickly removed my hand before we got too close. Amanda kind of laughed and just said, “Play it cool David, we don’t want to ruffle everyone’s feathers OK.” “Got it.” I replied. Once stopped I got out and quickly walked over to give Keri a hug and went over and shook Sean’s hand. Amanda just kind of said Hi and walked past the two and over to the boat. To my surprise, a five-year-old girl popped her head up and said, “Hi Mommy!” Amanda reached down and kissed her on the head and said, “Hello baby doll, mommy missed you!.” She then carried her over to me and said, “This is my little bundle of joy Caitlin!” I said “Hello Caitlin, I’m David.” She just smiled so I said, “I really like the pretty flamingos on your swimsuit.” She just smiled again and looked at her swimsuit and kind of pointed at the pink birds on them.” Keri, Amanda and I then made a bit of small talk and Sean asked me to help him back the boat into the water.

Everyone piled in the boat and I slowly backed them down the ramp. I had a little experience backing up my family boat when I was younger so I did it pretty smoothly and quickly. Just as the boat started to float, I gave the truck a quick shot of gas to push them out and then put it into drive and drove the truck and empty trailer up the ramp. I was really impressed how smoothly I had performed the task and quickly parked the truck and walked back down to meet them. Sean had pulled away and as I approached, he swung the boat around and backed it to the dock. It was a weird maneuver, but I didn’t think much of it. I stepped on the lower rear deck and just as I got both feet on it, Sean hit the gas and I fell backwards into the water, nearly hitting my head on the dock. Now soaking wet, in my shorts, shirt, hat, wallet and cell phone, I climbed back on the dock. Sean was visibly laughing and as they approached I could hear Amanda yelling at him for being a complete ass hole.

I kept it cool and was fake laughing as they approached, I wanted to look unaffected but knew it was a bit of a dick move by Sean. I stepped on the boat sat down next to Keri. She was laughing too and I could see how she was Sean’s sister. Amanda was the only one who seemed concerned and asked if me and my cell phone were ok. Luckily It was a water-resistant case so it was all good…though my wallet was soaked. I expected a bit of an apology from Sean, but none came and he just sped us off to the middle of the lake. Once there, Sean asked if I was up for some wake boarding. I was but of course asked if anyone else wanted to go first. They gave me the green light and I hoped in. As always, I got up right away and started going back and forth on the wake, occasionally spinning 180 degrees and felt like I was doing pretty well. To show off, I wanted to try a flip. I had only completed 1 ever but gave it a few tries any way. After the third try, I was a bit gassed from all the other boarding and tricks, so I headed in to the boat. Amanda and Keri were very complimentary on my boarding and in typical Sean fashion, he just bagged on me for not completing the flip and said he doubted that I ever had.

With some goading by me and Keri, Amanda decided to go next. She had never wake boarded before but wanted to give it a try. She stood up in her red two-piece bikini and grabbed the life vest I had just worn but incredibly, it was too tight for her and the buckles wouldn’t reach each other. I realized that her torso was massive compared to mine and stood in front of her to help adjust them. We made eye contact for basically the first time since I had got on the boat. “A bit too muscular for this little ol vest I guess.” I said to her jokingly. Amanda laughed and grabbed my scrawny arm and said, “Or maybe your little body is just a bit too small for it.” Keri and Sean both laughed and as I made a smart ass smile back there was a definite gleam in her eye and a shared warmth between us. I loosened the straps and got the buckles adjusted for her. She slowly turned her muscle-bound body around and jumped in the water. It was amazing to watch as her beautiful, powerful, rounded ass bounced amazingly with her leap and then disappeared into the lake.

We began trying to teach Amanda how to get up on a wake board. I say we, but in reality, it was pretty much Sean yelling to her all the shit she was doing wrong time after time. I knew that you only need one coach while learning how to board so I just yelled encouragement to her on occasion. Surprisingly, as we tried and tried to get Amanda up, her daughter, Caitlin wanted to sit with me instead of Keri. I held her securely, but after not having said a damn word to me so far that day, I guess she was starting to trust me. I focused on keeping Caitlin in the boat and not hitting her head or something and just watched and listened as Sean and Amanda continued their efforts. Amanda finally kind of gave up and said she was done. As we drove up to get her, she noticed that I was now holding Caitlin. “Oh my God.” She said, “Caitlin is so shy, I can’t believe she’s sitting with you instead of Keri.” “I don’t know.” I replied, “Guess she knows good people when she see’s em.” Amanda stepped up onto the rear deck of the boat and removed her life vest. Her soaking wet golden tan, muscular body glistened in the light of the water and sun. Her thighs were now bulging as large as I had ever seen after all of the exercise and as she sat down next to me and Caitlin, I noticed that her arms and shoulders were extremely pumped up from all the exercise as well. Amanda thought it would be a cute pic and gave Keri her phone to snap a pic of me, Amanda and Caitlin.

As we sat on the boat, Sean and Keri decided it was time for sandwiches. Out of respect for Sean, I moved over next to Keri to allow Sean to sit next to his girlfriend. As we chomped down on our Turkey sandwiches, Sean said, “So Dave, I heard you took Amanda to your Frat dance when she was a fatty.” I was surprised he said that about her but he seemed like a dick so I guess it made sense. “She wasn’t that big.” I answered, ”and she seemed super cool, so it was all good.” Amanda looked at Sean and said, “Yea jerk, there’s a lot more to it than appearance you know.” “I don’t know.” He answered, “I’ve seen pics though and I wouldn’t have hit that.” “What the fuck!” Amanda said to Sean and then she got up and sat in a different seat to my left. He just laughed and then for some reason backed his statement up with, “Well, I’m just saying, my standards were a little higher ya know.” He was just burying himself now and probably needed to just keep his mouth shut.

At that point, we all felt a level of tension on the boat. Keri lightened the mood by changing the subject and tossing a beer to everyone. Then she turned her back against the cushion to her right and laid her legs over my thighs to get them some sun. I gave them a nice massage as they were beautiful, fit, runners’ legs. They had nice definition to them and her calf muscles bulged as they laid on me. We were just starting to share a moment and Sean said, “So Dave, what sports did you play in high-school?” “I was on the track team and played soccer. How bout you?” I asked. “I played football man….we used to throw guys from the track and soccer team in the dumpster!” He then started laughing, remembering how funny he thought it was to bully the smaller kids in high school. Amanda chimed in and started singing the song by Bruce Springsteen, “Glory Days…..” It was a shot at Sean, since he seemed to be taking shots at everyone else. He again reacted poorly and said, “Oh, what sport did you play in high school Amanda…Flag Girl..Ha ha ha ha.”  Amanda flipped him the bird and rolled her eyes.  He just laughed at his own joke a little more and then took a swig of his beer.

I was enjoying massaging Keri’s beautiful, fit legs and actually started to get a hard on, especially as I slowly caressed her muscular calves.  Keri got a big smile on her face as she realized what was happening and whispered to me, “I’d really like you to massage me in other placed too.”  She then winked at me as I started at her fit body and rounded, six pack abs.  I knew where she was going with that and I said, “I should probably show you my place later tonight.”  She nodded her head in agreement and said, “Absolutely!”  Right then, Amanda said, “Hey guys, Caitlin wants to go out on the Big Brawler.”  The Big Brawler is a large, inflatable two-person chair style raft that you tow behind a ski boat.  The timing was perfect since there was a little tension between Sean and Amanda, and Keri and I were just starting to flirt with each other a bit.

Sean blew up the Big Brawler and secured it to the tow rope.  Amanda fastened the buckles on Caitlin’s life vest and then bent over to grab the larger one for herself.  As she bent over, I couldn’t help but peer at her unbelievable muscular ass as it protruded out from her thick hamstrings so magnificently.  My cock got even harder and it was now at full erection.  Keri was making more remarks about tonight and told me she couldn’t wait to get back to my place.  At that moment, Amanda stood and looked at me and Keri.  “Dave,” she said, “I’m having trouble with this top buckle, can you help me with it pleeeeeease.”  Without thinking I said, “Sure” and slid out from Keri’s legs to help her.  When I stood up, I immediately realized that my cock was bulging my swim trunks.  Luckily, I had a large t-shirt on and it hung just below my crotch level.  Even so, I had to quickly reach down and adjust my dick to the left side.  Amanda kind of smile slash laughed as she realized what I had done.  She then lifted up both her arms behind and over her head and adjusted her pony tail.  As she did, her biceps bulged hugely into massive rounded balls of power.  It was the most insane bicep I had ever seen on a girl and my heart stopped beating as I was in awe of their magnificence.   I then looked into Amanda’s eyes as I knew I had been caught gawking at her arms.  She gave me that sincere seep stare and the slowly licked her upper lip from left to right.  As I latched the final buckle, she said, “Thanks dear.”  Turned and slowly hoped on the Big Brawler with Caitlin.

As they got on the raft, Caitlin kept crawling on to Amanda’s side and sitting in her lap.  That meant that all of the weight was on one side and it basically, the raft was listing to port and wouldn’t tow straight.  Sean yelled out several times that Caitlin needed to sit on the other side.  “She won’t!” Amanda yelled back, “She’s scared to ride alone.”  Amanda then looked towards me and said, “Well, Dave, I think you need to ride with us to equal out the weight.”  I agreed to go, threw on a life vest and hoped on the raft to the left of Amanda, who had Caitlin in her lap. We started to drift from the boat about 75 feet or so till the rope slack was gone.  I looked at Caitlin and said, “Sorry you were scared to ride on the raft alone Caitlin.  It’ll be fun, don’t worry.”  She kind of looked at me strangely and said, “I’m not scared, mommy said I had to ride in her lap.”  I looked surprisingly at Amanda. She now had a very guilty smirk on her face and said, “I just wanted to get you alone for a few minutes.”  “Oh really?” I replied, “Jealous Much???”  She rolled her eyes and said “Hit it Sean” 

With that, Sean hit the throttle and begun to drag us around the lake.  Those rafts are really fun and Sean knew just how to accelerate and turn the boat, so we would go flying out and over the wake, sometimes even catching air.  The Big Brawler tended to flip over so we were all in the water a lot.  Amanda and I were playing a little bit of grab ass and watching her soaking wet, muscle bound body get on the raft time after time was really setting me on fire.  I was trying to play it cool since Keri and I had something going and of course Sean and Amanda were together.  Caitlin was having the time of her life and was giggling a lot.  We went on a couple more rides and finally, after 15 plus minutes of fun, we called out “One More” to Sean as we again climbed on the Big Brawler.  You sit upright on the raft and it has a big back on it, like a big chair.  Amanda looked at me and said, “Keri really has an amazing body doesn’t she?”  I looked back, a little surprised at the question and answered honestly, “For sure.  She definitely is very fit and attractive.”  Our legs were touching and Amanda grabbed my hand and put it on her muscular thigh.  She flexed her quad underneath my hand and I felt its power flow through my whole body.  “Ok Dave,” she said, “I have to know, so I just have to ask….am I too muscular to get a guy like you?”  “Hell no!” I answered firmly, “I’ve never been with a bodybuilder before, but I find your muscles extremely attractive….why do you ask?”  She just smiled sheepishly, held my hand even more firmly against her herculean thigh, turned towards the boat and yelled, “Hit It!” We accelerated greatly and my mind began to race….. 

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 10:58:29 pm »
Really great story, but will Keri put up a fight? and compete with Amanda in the size department?? Can't wait for the after boat with Keri and David,  K++ to you

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2018, 02:35:25 am »
Good thought on the last post.  I never would have thought of the story going in that direction.

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2018, 06:47:36 pm »
K+, great read so far!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2018, 05:21:04 am »
Sean accelerated the boat extremely quickly and then took a hard left turn, thrusting us violently outside the wake.  It was way to fast and Amanda and Caitlin screamed loudly in fear.  As our raft eventually flipped over and we ended up in the water, Amanda and I both bobbed to the surface.  She looked at me frantically and screamed in horror as she was holding on to Caitlin's empty life vest.  I immediately realized what had happened and dove down in a desperate attempt to find her.  I swam backwards and in the direction that we had first hit the water.  She was just a few feet in front of me and I quickly grasped her and thrusted her to the surface.  She had only been in under water for 10 or 15 seconds, but she was coughing uncontrollably as she had obviously swallowed some water.  I held Caitlin securely as Amanda swam over. 

We did everything we could do to comfort Caitlin as Sean and Keri circled back with the boat.  By the time we got her on board, she had stopped coughing and now was just crying.  Amanda was also crying and lost her shit on Sean.  "You are the biggest ass hole I've ever met in my life!" she yelled, "We're fucking through, fucking through."   Her rage was uncontrollable and as she pointed at him in disgust, her bicep and forearm flexxed massively.  It was a bit frightening to watch Amanda in such a fit of rage, and even though it wasn't directed at me I started trembling a little as I sat next to Keri.  Sean tried to apologize briefly, but his ego was to big, so it went unheard by Amanda as it was probably insincere anyway.  Amanda then sat next to Caitlin and again tried to comfort her on the way home.  She still had rage in her eyes and with each breath, her powerful chest expanded greatly.  Silence eventually took over and the only sound on the way back to the dock was the humm of the engine. 

When we finally hit the dock, Keri stood to console Amanda and tried to defend her brothers idiotic actions.  Then she had the balls to kind of deflect blame on me for not properly securing Caitlin's life vest strap.  I was shocked.  The strap had been secure enough for 15+ minutes of riding and if I remembered correctly, it was Amanda who fastened the vest.  I decided to be the bigger man and apologized if it was me who fastened the strap.  That seemed to calm the obvious tension and me and Sean began getting the truck and trailer down the ramp and loading up the boat.   Amanda said she was leaving and we all decided that was a good idea since she was still very upset.  She barely looked at Sean and Keri, but walked up to me to give me a hug.  Amanda wrapped her muscular arms around me and squeezed me tightly.  It was a very warm moment and I felt amazing in her tight embrace.  She then brought her mouth to my ear and whispered, "Thank you....thank you for being here."  She then hugged me tighter for several seconds more.  Her hug was so tight, she actually damn near broke a rib and just as it began to hurt, she release her powerful grasp.  I knew it was a loving hug, so I felt amazing as I watched her and Caitlin walk away.  I became mezmorized watching Amanda's huge quads flex with each step.  Her calves also looked extremely beautiful as they were still moist from the water and the sun glistened off of their diamond like hard, large shape!

The ride home was excruciatingly long as both Sean and Keri insisted that I call Amanda and take full blame for the incident with Caitlin.  I was feeling very pressured, especially by Sean who seemed mad enough to kick the living shit out of me so I agreed to do it.  With both of them listening I called Amanda.  Thank god it went to voicemail, but I left a detailed message apologizing profusely for my neglect and how she should forgive Sean.  Sean and Keri seemed somewhat satisfied and as they dropped me off, Keri had the balls to give me a hug and a kiss.  That seemed ridiculous after blaming me for Sean's idiocy.  Then Keri tried to invite herself in.  I told her I was tired and would call her tomorrow.  She was smoking hot, but I needed a night alone to cool off after the days bullshit.

I decided to go for an evening run, which always seems to clear my mind.  I left at about 8pm and was arriving back about 45 minutes later.  As I jogged up to my house, I noticed an unmistakable car in the drive way.  It was Amanda's.  As I walked up to the car, I first noticed Caitlin asleep in the back seat and then slowly came upon Amanda in the drivers seat on her iPhone.  I knocked on the car window and obviously scared Amanda greatly as she practically hit her head on the roof of her car as she flinched so badly.  She then began to laugh out loud at her embarrassment, but I could see tears in her eyes.  I opened her door slowly and she got out putting her finger to her mouth to be quiet and not wake up Caitlin.  As she stood up, her shoulder muscles and arm muscle protruded greatly, bursting through her tight skin in a red workout tank top.  We embraced tightly and as she held me firmly in her grasp I looked at our reflection in her car window.  I was wearing my running tank top and my arms and shoulders were exposed as well.  But hers were significantly larger in the reflection and I realized for the first time how much bigger and stronger thank me she was.  Mixed emotions were flying through my head.  I had only been exposed to a very muscular woman, her, the day before.  I found her muscles attractive for some unknown reason, but now I was being faced with the fact that they were also MUCH larger than mine.  I wasn't sure how to process it and I was hit with thoughts of admiration, respect, attractiveness and a little intimidation or fear all at the same time.

With the car door closed behind her, Amanda released her grip on me and leaned her back against it.  She crossed her arms, making her biceps, shoulders and forearms look even more huge than they already were.  Amanda then asked me if I had a few minutes to talk.  Of course I said yes and she began to pour her heart out to me.  Tears were streaming down her face as she explained to me how Caitlin's dad was basically a one night stand, and that she had made a couple of other bad choices in men, just based off of looks and muscles and other poor choices in life to this point.  Sean had been the last of the bad choices and was basically the end of her rope.  She then wiped her eyes, reached out with her massive right arm and grabbed my hand.  "David," she started, "when I saw you at the BBQ the other day, my mind started racing.  I know you weren't overly interested in me in college, but I really liked you.  I was just an overweight girl with no self esteem and just couldn't let you know that.  But you seemed like "The Guy" type that girls want to end up with."  I was a bit overwhelmed with this outpouring of thoughts and emotions from a woman so muscular and strong but I nodded my head and said, "Go on!" "Well," she finished, "I know this will seem crazy after seeing me again for only 2 days, but I don't want to lose you this time.  Would you consider dating me?  Even with a 5 year old, even with these crazy muscles...which I can get rid of if you don't like them?" 

I paused for a moment, trying to think of the best way to respond.  That moment seemed like an eternity to Amanda and she looked at me with the most beautiful, sad, puppy dog eyes I had ever seen.  I then whispered, "here's my answer." and slowly leaned in and caressed her lips with mine.  Gradually opening my mouth in unison with hers and letting my tongue meet hers as we began to kiss passionately.  I also began to methodically move my hands up and down her long, thick torso.  I expected some softness somewhere, but there was none.  It was just solid mounds of muscle on top of solid mounds of muscle.  Amanda was so buff and I was still confused on how such a muscle bound woman could also seem so vulnerable.  Eventually, I worked my hands onto her biceps and began to squeeze and probe them with my seemingly feeble hands.

If any of you are wondering what it's like to kiss and caress a muscle bound woman, I have to tell you that the first time is quite shocking...like jumping into the ocean and salt water when you're not expecting it.   You are used to, and expect this warm, soft feeling in your palms....and it's quite different.  You feel this rock hard arm and a million crazy thoughts and emotions go through your mind because you've been used to something else 100% of the time you had ever made out with a girl...It's invigorating and addicting and even if you only do it once....you'll never forget it.....any way, back to Amanda...

We continued kissing for a bit longer and finally we pulled our heads back slowly.  Amanda was still crying and I moved my thumb up just under her eye and wiped away the tears.  She laughed and at that instant kind of a spit and snot mix shot out from her and on to my face.  That made us both laugh hysterically and now she, wiped off my face.  I looked at her deeply and said, "Amanda, I don't know where this will lead either, but let's give it a shot.  I've got plenty of room for you and Caitlin, and although this isn't exactly how I planned it, I think I'd like to see you seriously too."  She didn't say a word and just wrapped her herculean arms around me and squeezed me tightly into her massive chest as she rested her head on my shoulder and kissed me there warmly.   We grabbed Caitlin and walked inside...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View