Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575807 Posts in 73224 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:30:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [marasso] Martial Arts & Love
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [marasso] Martial Arts & Love  (Read 5161 times)

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#1st STORY: [marasso] Martial Arts & Love
« on: August 22, 2016, 08:45:08 pm »
Hi all! This is my first story, I had this idea from long time ago, so I decided to write it. I think it will be something different from typical fbb stories. In advance, sorry for mistakes - English isnt my native language.

Martial Arts & Love
by marasso

Part 1

Hi guys, I'd like to tell you about girl I've recently met - I think that's good place to write this. Don't except Umberto Eco style of writing or masterpiece storyline, I am just a simply guy, who want to share a amazing girl he met. I didnt met someone like her in my entire life.
But first things first - my name is Darek, I come from Poland, but I live in Vancouver, Canada. I work in fitness club as a brazilian ju jitsu and MMA instructor. I've been training several different martial arts since I was 13. At first, I started with capoeira, which fascinated me with it's spectacular flying kicks and spinning shit. But, the more I trained, the more I was dissapointed by capoeira - it was only "dancing and pretending to be martial art", so I dropped this after circa 2 years of training. Hey, dont look like that at me! Remember, I was 15 years old tough-motherfucker-wannabe. After years, I appreciate very much what capoeira gave me - all these flexibility drills and intuition in movement. But, like I said, then I was young, immature and dumb, I wanted to blow real devastating strikes and be king of the hood. I had been growing up in one of Polish "Soviet era" concrete jungles, where was easier to get involved in some nasty street fight, than meeting a friendly neighbour. I started to train muay thai aaaaaaaand that was it! All these simple, but powerful kicks, elbow strikes, knees and of course, one and only, thai clinch. I fell in love with muay thai and as I was growing teenager, this relationship was changing me - for better. The more I was spending in the club, the less I was meandering pointlessly at the streets and getting in troubles. In the meantime, I've discovered brazilian ju jitsu and fell for it too. To be consequent with these metaphors, I became martial arts bigamist - with muay thai and brazilian ju jitsu as two lovers. Between 15 and 18 years of old, I was training like a mad man. Muay thai lesson after bjj session, bjj after muay thai, whole day, whole week - thanks universe for creating teenager body, which has ability to regenerate just well, even after such abuse. At age 18 I've stared studying at University School of Physical Education and - simultanesly - competing in bjj and muay thai at amateur level. To be honest, I was quite good at both martial arts, so I've started to mix things up and surprisly even to myself, I decided to debut in pro MMA fight.
Ok, so we've reached the present - now I am brazilian ju jitsu brown belt and MMA fighter with record of 4 wins and 1 draw. I graduated and moved from Poland to Canada and I live and work in Vancouver. My life circles around martial arts. Many people would easily put a "tough guy" label on me, but I dont think it's entire truth. I was crazy teen, full of anger and aggression, lacking of knowledge how to manage with these issues. I had a lot of nasty street fights in my early life. You won't see fights like those in movies or tv series. Catching knives in bare hands, broken bottles, jumping on the head of fallen opponent - I did that and that was done to me. Me or them, that was simple equation. I am not proud of this part of my life. It was scary, reckless and pointless. But those experiences, although traumatic and desperate, created inseparable part of present me. Nevertheless, I was able to recover from this street life swamp through commitment for training, meditations and working with other people. Now I consider myself as a very calm and humble person, I know my strength and I dont have to prove anything to anyone at the street anymore. All this crazy and desperate stuff I put behind me for good. Ok, enough about me, but I just thought, that little description of background, from which I come from, would be interesting intro.

I am running a fanpage on the Facebook in my spare time, mainly about martial arts, but I'm also giving some thoughts about different aspects of life, from time to time. I have few thousands followers - I am quite recognizable in certain circles, despite of fact that it's a little bit uncomfortable for me. Fanpage is very often flooded by many... no, it isn't correct word... by shitload of private messages, a lot of spam ("hey, can you follow me on Facebook/twit***/inst@gram/pinterest/tumblr/© Saradas and god knows where also..."), people asking about techniques, advices, training's plans, et cetera.
After one weekend in August, during which I was away from home, I've received nearly 150 messages. I was scrolling down the list, merely reading them, when suddenly my finger stopped. One message definetely brought my attention. That one was send by chick, named Chloe, asking about private brazilian ju jitsu training. It wasn't unusual, I've been receiving a lot of that kind messages, but mostly from guys - some of them are experienced and they wanted to help them prepare for some competetion or they were some rich yuppies, who thought that they are too good to train with rest of people. But no, this one message was from girl. A pretty one, I must admit.... Ok, let say this clear - I would normally ignore such message or politely decline, but.... damn, she was really cute. Blond hair, an oval face with high cheekbones, vibrant blue eyes with perky look, button nose and full smiling lips. Not a "classic classic" beauty, but which one is classic nowadays? I've noticed that she had only one photo on her profile, which showed only face, but it was seriously remarkable.
Without much thought, I answered to her message and suggested some optional days for this training. After few minutes she agreed for Friday evening, added that she had slight judo experience and our session was set. Couple of minutes after our conversation, I started to questioning this whole thing. "Damn, man, what are you doing? This chick is total rookie, it's not proffesional at all" - I thought with some sort of embarrassment. Was I so lonely? It seems to be, that I was. I broke up with this crazy bitch Kate nearly year and a half ago. So probably I was both lonely and bored.
"Yeah, this whole Chloe is pretty, but it's only photo on the internet" - my inner resistance was becoming weaker and weaker. Eventually I made peace with myself and considered this training will be opportunity to meet someone new and maybe change something in my daily routine. However, no big expectations.

At Friday, prior to meeting with Chloe, I had bjj training with kids, which was always satisfying and inspiring. Watching these small girls and boys, looking amusing wearing too big GI's, but putting huge effort, whole heart and immament smile in every excercises, was truly uplifting. These moments were making me better human being, for sure. When last kid left, long but narrow gym room was almost painfully quiet. I looked at clock and realized that I have few minutes until Chloe arrive. I started a light warm up, couple of exercises, then began to hit heavy bag, which was hanging in the farthest corner of room. Kicks, punches, elbows, knees were thrown really zealously and it seems to I forgot for a while about "exterior" world. In one of the many mirrors on the gym's walls, I've noticed someone's silhouette. It was her, Chloe, and I didn't have a clue, how long did she watching me. But it didn't matter - I turned around and I said:
- Hi! You must be Chloe! Come in!

At first, she seemed to be startled by my loud invitation, but then she send me shy smile and entered room. I walked towards her and we exchanged firm handshake. She was even more prettier in real life. One of these lucky beauties, who don't need to wear makeup and still look great. Although, she had only soflty underlined her eyes. No lipstick, no fluid, no blusher - none of this shit. Her shiny blond hair were tied in one ponytail.
- Hi. Nice to meet you Darek. - her voice was soft, quiet and little bit smoky. She glanced at me for half a second with diffident smile, then looked away.
It wasn't surprising, that she seemed to be intimidated by my appearance. Maybe I am not like some totally ugly ogre, but I am not Mr Handsome also. With my 6,2 ft, 205 pounds, very short hair, cauliflower ears (I am trying to drain blood from them regularly, but this shit doesn't want to let go easily), a bit of scar tissue on my eyebrows and overall tough appearance, I know that I can be scary at first sight. Although, I honestly believe that I can smile very friendly, but there is a possibility, that I am deluded in this matter and even my so-called-friendly-smile may look like some fucking psycho grin.

I assumed her height at 5 ft 8 inches, because she was a at least head shorter than me. There was something strange with her silhouette, I couldn't figure out if this was oversized kimono, which often distorting body image or she was a little bit chubby, maybe both, but she appeared to me as a one of these big girls. You know, quite tall, with strong hips, some amount of fat here and there. Kimono or gi for sports like judo or ju jitsu is made from rather stiff material and it's always making everybody to look bigger and wider than they really are. People in GI look like strange hybrid of human and.... fridge - they are wide and "neckless". However, there was one fact against my "chubby" theory - Chloe's face looked totally slim. But at the other side - I have seen many body types throughout my work and combinations of "slim face + big, chubby body" aren't rare.

- Ok, Chloe. In your message you have mentioned about your experience in judo. How long did you train? - I started little chat, just to end silence, but also to make some intro to our training.
- Oh, it was very short episode, I had trained only two months... I learned only basics of basics. - Chloe answered with some kind of shyness.
- So before we begin, I want to ask your only one more question - what are your goals in brazilian ju jitsu? Do you want to learn how to defend yourself, get in shape or just train for fun?
- I didn't wonder about this. I think all reasons you mentioned can suit my motivation. I am total rookie in brazilian ju jitsu, I know exact that, what I saw on youtube - she said with
disarming smile.
- I see - I answered with wide grin also. There was some refreshing energy in this girl. - So let's start with a little warm up and then we will be working about you getting black be as soon as it possible. - I added really dry joke, but she laughed so honestly.

I ordered some basic drills to warm up, like running around, skipping, dynamic stretching and shit like that. She was moving quite agile and ably. After warmup, I started to show her a basic grips on GI - I was presenting this on myself, explaining her every aspect and detail.
- Ok, so you need to hide your thumb under collar...
During my instructions, she was listening very carefully, glancing curiously at me from time to time. Still seemed to be shy, but geting more open with every minute.
After short lesson about grips, I showed her basic positions on the ground - to made this easier for her, I used mannequin - it was quite advanced gear for ju jitsu training, dummy imitates human weight and had both hands and legs. I showed her guard, half-guard, mount, side mount, back control and several more. She was trying to repeat moves after me and I was only correcting her attempts. Again, I noticed that her movement and psychomotor abilities weren't on rookie level - I mean, of course, she was making technical mistakes, but still, her body awarness was fairly impressive. Either she was natural talent or she had developed muscle memory from some other kind of sport.

- Are you tired Chloe? - I asked with wide grin, because I was sure that after technical lecture she could not have even a bit faster heart rate.
- Nope, not at all. - she smiled back.
- So, what will you say about a little punishment at the end? - I winked to her
- Hahah, ok, bring what you've got! - she made theatrical cocky face and laughed cheerfully

I glanced at clock and realized that we had only few minutes to finish. What exhausting to do in such short period? Infamous tabata was first thing I thought. Tabata is most popular form of high-intensity interval training, which last only 4 minutes in it's basic form, but still gonna gut you like a fish. It consists of eight rounds of ultra-high-intensity exercises in a specific 20-seconds-on, 10-seconds-off interval. You can include your own excercises into tabata, making this as difficult as you want.

- Ok, we will try to kill ourself by tabata, did you ever heard about it? - I winked to her.
- It is something like seppuku? - she followed up my joke.
- Almost. It is high-intensity interval training, only for real badass players. It'll last only 4 minutes, with 8 rounds of 20 seconds of training and 10 seconds of rest in each round. For 12 seconds we will be punching jabs in the air with maximum speed, but don't worry about technique, it really doesn't matter in tabata, then we will make sprawl, when I said it and after that jump in air. Then 10 seconds of rest and we will repeat this eight times. - I explained her rules of excercises and set up the stoper.

- Are you ready? Go! - I shouted and we began.
First round went easily, we barely noticed it. Second, third and fourth also nice and clean. At fifth she started to pant more heavily, but she didn't slow a bit till half of sixth round. Last two rounds she finished with effort, but didn't give up - I was quite impressed by her. I did all rounds with the same pace and almost effortlessly, but believe me - tabata was daily bread for me, I am doing much harder interval training almost every day.
After we finished, a strange moment happened. "Strange" maybe is too big word, but I honestly don't know how to describe it. All this dynamic movement during tabata, made her belt loosened and tails of her GI opened. She was wearing tight thermoactive rashguard under kimono, you know, this kind of material overlain on your body like second skin. She covered it fast, but in small gap of time, I've noticed "something" on her belly. This "something" looked like... well developed six pack under this rashguard! Or maybe my eyes were confused by lights and shadows, I don't know. I saw this for only half a second.

- Jeez! What are you? Some kind of cardio machine? - she faltered between heavy breaths, but still with smile on her face. She either "didn't noticed that I noticed" or just didn't let me know, that "she noticed that I noticed". Sorry, that my description is so fucked up, but I think that explain this situation in best way.
- Fake modesty isn't something in which I believe, so I just
say, that I need much harder tabata to get exhausted.
- Fair enough. - she noded. - Ok, Darek, thank you for this training, I must admit it was fun. It was also very nice to meet you.
- My pleasure. If you want to do it again, just write to me and
we schedule another session.
- I will contact you for sure. See you.
- Bye.

I was watching her leaving the mat and wondering what just
happend. But only for a while, because few minutes later, my
own workout began, my sparring partners nearly killed me and I
forgot about this situation with Chloe until moment I arrived
home. It was late, I was starving and just wanted to lay on bed. I started to preparing meal and thinking about Chloe
and our training. With my exhaustion, my thoughts were wandering in my mind chaotically. Chloe seemed to be really
nice person, shy at first sight, but adorable and funny after you spend some time with her. While I was eating poached egg on roasted bread, my mind was occupied with Chloe. Her beauty was remarkable - I was recalling these full, kissable lips and full of life blue eyes. Her complexion, even after workout, looked fresh and soft, like skin of little girl. Real cute girl...

- Damn it, are you a moron?! - I said loud to myself and chuckled. - You met her only once and that was today!

But I couldn't help myself for not thinking about her. I tried to reset my mind, by watching some stupid fail compilations on youtube, but I was dead tired and just decided to take shower and then go to bed. Second after I laid my ass on mattress, my dizzy thoughts returned to Chloe, like boomerang. I was trying to figure out, what I really saw...
I had few theories - first one: could it be folds of fat? It was possible, but naaah, highly unlikely. Even my first impression about her, that she can be chubby, didn't support this theory, because during workout her movement and body awarness suggested some level of experience in sport. Second theory - she is fit girl, who is training on daily basis or at least often. But this idea had one and huge illogic failure in it's basis - why would she cover her sculpted body? Huh? Why she didn't say a word about her other experience than few judo lessons? It didn't make any sense. Maybe she felt uncomfortable in front of me, I don't know..
Third theory - could she be ex-sportswoman, no matter if pro or amateur, who get a little fat? And these "objects" under rashguard, could be muscles covered with fat? That seemed to me as something legitimate - she could be a little bit ashamed of her actual form, so that was a reason of covering this so fast and in light of this theory, her dexterity was understandable.
I was thinking and thinking about it, getting more and more sleepy. Sleep eventually came and was immediately interupted by vibration of my phone. Brightness of screen nearly blinded me. It was message from Chloe:

"Hi Darek, our today's session was very interesting and I am excited to do it again in next week. What do you think? :) <3"

"Ohohoho, she send me a heart emoji" - I thought while being barely conscious. All I could do, was writing "Sure, looking forward to do it", click "send" and I finally fell in sleep.

End of part 1

Forum Saradas

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Martial Arts & Love
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 10:48:39 pm »
Well done.  Keep at it!  :woohoo:

Thank You very much for positive feedback. It's important for me, cause it's my very first attempt to write something like that. I am working on second part :)

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #1st STORY: [marasso] Martial Arts & Love
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 10:16:58 pm »
Hi! Recently, I found almost the entire second part of my first story on the disc and decided to finish it. Probably no one has read the first part, so I encourage you to do it :) Constructive criticism, suggestions or any feedbak much appreciated. If you want, you can check my other story, "Hit me harder!", here http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=509188.0

In week prior to another training with Chloe I was very busy, helping my friend and sparring partner Matt to prepare for his MMA fight. This means that I was constantly beaten by him, while I was trying to imitate style of his next opponent. I didn't have time to pay any attention to second private workout with Chloe. But at Friday, I woke up in state of mind, which I should call "constantly excited". Constantly excited? How retarded this sound in mouth of 29 years old brazilian ju jitsu brown belt? I was feeling so silly thinking so much about her, but I couldn't help it. I didn't even know, why she made so big impression on me - was it her smile? Her eyes? Her cute sense of humor? No idea, but she made me feel like I had 13 years again, corny teenage mustache and was before my first date.

All these thoughts about Chloe, made me realised that I finally recovered from break up with my ex, Kate, A.K.A., "Rage Queen". Damn, our reliationship ended really tough, especially if you know how exciting and promising it had been at begining. I've met Kate nearly 4 years ago, during crossfit workshops for advanced athletes.
At that time, there was a big boom for crossfit, everybody wanted to check out this relatively new thing and so did I. She was young, pretty, fit girl, very ambitious and self-confident. Passion for sport connected us without a doubt. After couple of months of dating, we decided, that she will move in my flat. Yeah, this seemed to be really serious. We were matched, sex was great (her body was marvelous, sculpted and flexible), we had a joint passion, everything had been going fine.
And after over year of our relationship, suddenly, out of nowhere, a first heated quarrel happened between us. I've done something, what infuriated her - I can't recall what my "crime" was, but it was small, stupid and meaningless thing, like leaving opened toilet seat. But she was yelling at me like insane. Although, she apologized, reasoned her outburst with tiredness and we buried hatchet fast, but in next months fights like this one repeated from time to time. Kate became more tense and irritable, but in the same period of time, she started to compete in crossfit, so I just thought that she is stressed or overtrained. But her workouts results were great! She broke few of her personal records, became even more muscular, reaching muscle mass and definition level almost like these girls in Physique and won some competitions. Our relation was still good, sex was even better, but these Kate's anger outbursts were slowly, but inevitably ruining it. I couldn't figure out what were the reason of this rage moments, until I caught her in flagranti with syringe in her hand, sitting on toilet and injecting needle in her thigh...

Truth finally came to the surface - mysteries solved. All her furious episodes, all her improvements in training, bigger muscles and increased strength, had found their explainations in.... steroids. Trenbolone to be correct - very strong PED, not designated for beginning "juicers". 

So in that bathroom we had final fight, nastiest one, which ended tragic for us and our relationship. During our altercation, she again couldn't handle her anger and after one of my valid and undeniable arguments, she got so furious, that she had grabbed and thrown in me ceramic soap dish. It hit me right in a forehead, immediately cut my skin really deep. After few seconds my face was flooded by blood. She woke up from her rage and started to panically apologize, but for me it was over of everything. I told her to get the fuck out.

I had to been blinded by love or my trust to her, but I seriously hadn't notice any alarming side effects on her. Only these outbursts.. However, in retrospect, I realized, that I've noticed some of so called "sides" - Kate, in addition to very common side side effect in rage and increased anxiety, had cough or even cough attacks, although she wasn't cold or sick. Typical trenbolone sides. Also her voice changed a little bit, it wasn't deeper or something, but she had hoarseness. I remember asking her about it few times, but she explained that coughing and raspy voice were caused by working in airconditioned building. And I bought that without doubting her words, her excuse was solid, but I believed  mostly because of my trust to her and being in love, for fuck sake. I had no reasons to suspect something.

That direct act of physical violence towards me was enough for me - that ended everything between us. I remember how shocked I was at first, and then only furious. Not just because, that she was lying to me and keeping secrets, but because she thrown to garbage my genuine concern and care about her health and well being, which could be affected by possible side effects of juice, if not now, than in future. It hurted me more than cut on forehead.
Don't get me wrong. I am not naive, nor was at that time. I am well aware that steroids are present in every kind of sport, even on amateur level. I wasn't outraged like some saint virgin, that someone was taking steroids next to me - many of my friends from mat were on cycles, I had few myself in the past, before I signed contract with mma promotion, where they have random drug tests. In case of Kate taking steroids I was honeslty concerned about girl I loved at that moment. I was hundred percent certain, that she, with her stubborn ambition, was taking PED in a totally wrong way. She had no experience in that whole subject of chemistry, hormones or unblocking glands after cycle. And she choose trenbolon as a first gear! That was insane! But like I said, she despised my care and literally thrown it in my face, in form of that soap dish.

I forced her to move out from flat, but in following months, she was trying to call me, bothering me in lot different ways, even stalking, but I was done with her forever.
Funny how powerful human mind can be - flashback of me, furiously driving car to ER, with face covered with sticky blood, made me feel like then again. My brain perfectly recreated these emotions, while I was sitting in locker room, awaiting for training with Chloe.
"Fuck Kate, fuck her. I buried this past for good" - I stated in my mind and walked out locker room.

Usually at Fridays, I have training with kids, about which I mentioned last time. Today it was cancelled, due to "end of summer" BJJ camp, which our club organised for them. Also, sparring sessions after training with Chloe was rescheduled, because of this camp. So we had whole room for ourself, without any time pressure.

Mission for today's session - teach Chloe some useful, but still basic technique. Secret mission for me - investigate "abs mystery" from last training, which involve me touching her, of course only in proffesional way. After all, BJJ is a contact sport. Not bad plan, huh?

This time roles were reversed, cause it was Chloe, who was waiting in the room. I peeped in from doors and saw her standing in front of mirror and checking something in her eye. Then she said something to herself, but I couldn't hear any words. After that she smiled to mirror and took a deep breath, which looked like she was encouraging herself before some important exam.

Again her solid silhouette struck me and I couldn't determine if that's only caused by distorting by GI or she was really big girl. I saw her back and it seemed to be pretty wide, as for a chick. Nevertheless, I definetely could watch her longer, it was adorable view, but with every second, I felt more and more awkward, like some creepy stalker.
Also, I didn't want someone in the club, caught me in staring at her. But at that day, whole club was almost deserted. What's wrong with people? Why they don't want to workout at Friday's evening?
I decided to enter the room and just look as natural and "innocent" as it was possible.

- Hi Chloe! - I said loud, which made her almost jump
- Oh my god, you scared me to death! - she was genuine startled, but she added with shy smile - Don't sneak up on people like this, Darek!
- Hey, after our last training you should be ready for anything! - I threw joke, but also added fast - But I am sorry, if I really scared you, I didn't want it.
- Don't worry, I have to stop being so startled every time when someone handsome says my name. - Chloe said these words with shy smile and blushed cheeks.
Ohohohoh, handsome? Where? Who? Me? Seriously? Is it really going in THAT direction? Is she trying to pick me up?
I wasn't used to get compliments, especially about my appearance and felt rather uncomfortable hearing them, so I changed subject to something connected with our workout.
- Chloe, before we begin warm up, I'd like to ask you one question - are you more into breaking bones and twisting joints or choking? - my joke was more than obvious.. And rather dry.
- Oh, both things are soooo brutal - she answered with well played outrage - but I think, that I am rather choking enthusiast.... I guess...
- Okay, let's start warmup, then you will learn your first nasty finishing technique.
- Can't wait!

We did fast warm up, few laps around the room, dynamic stretching, bla bla bla, nothing extra-ordinary. After that, I dragged training mannequin near mirrors and started to explain technique to Chloe. I chose to learn her a triangle choke, basic, quite easy and simple technique. Of course, you can set up almost unending variations of this submission from multiple positions, but I wanted to show her most basic form, triangle choke from classic guard. Person who is trying to do this choke, need to trap opponent's arm and neck with legs in a configuration similar to the shape of a triangle. Squeeze legs and pull head down, which apply immense pressure on both carotid arteries, then hold until your opponent became limp. Voila! You just choke someone to unconscious by triangle choke!

I lay down on my back on the mat and started demonstrate the technique on training dummy. My legs were wrapped around mannequin "waist" and I was explaining every move to Chloe.

- We are starting from classic closed guard, both legs are hooked behind our opponent's back. He will be trying to pin down your hips, so you can't let this happen and need to control his hands. Best case scenario is when you will be able to grab his both wrists - then you need to simultaneously pull one arm towards your chest and push second one, out of your legs, and with one fast thrust of your hips, you have to wrap legs around his neck and arm. Hook your feet temporary, then adjust your hips by turning and put feet of your leg, which is closer to opponent's neck, under knee of your second leg. - Chloe was listening, noding her head and looked a little bit confused. I know it sounds difficult and complicated, but it is really simpler when you are doing it. - Halfway to finish - now we have secured triangle and locked arm and neck of our opponent. It for sure uncomfortable for him, but you can't choke him from that. Also, he can easily defend just by straightening his silhouette. To finish technique, you need to pull his arm, this trapped one, towards your belly - his elbow has to be placed in your abdominal area. From that position, few people can be choked even without pulling down their heads, but just by squeezing our adductor muscles. Of course, BJJ has solution even for more resistant opponents - grab back of their head and simple pull down, pressure on the carotid arteries would be unendurable. Now someone in that position has only two options - tap and beg for mercy or just go to sleep.

- I will show you whole process few times, then you will try this on mannequin and after that we will try to repeat this together - I announced after first presentation of technique.
- You mean.... in pair?? - I can swear that she gulped after hearing this. Why? Is she intimidated of physical contact?
- Yes, of course, it will be best way to explain you all details
- Oh.... okay.
- Ok, your turn with this stiff fella. - I pointed on dummy and move aside.

She lay down on her back and wrapped her legs around mannequin, pulling it in close guard. She was moving slowly, but very precisely, it was clearly, that she wanted to repeat exactly each movement in the sequence, like I had shown her. I was observing her mostly in silent, only sometimes correcting her doings by short comments. I didn't have to correct her much, Chloe again showed good memory, coordination and body consciousness.

Chloe attempted set up triangle choke on dummy few times, then I decided that was enough. I dragged training mannequin away and sat down on the mat.
- Now we will train whole technique in pair. First I will show you everything slowly, step by step, let's say, two times, then one time fluently with almost full speed. Is that ok?
- I guess so - she anwsered. I noticed that she was quite flustered by perspective of training in such close physical contact. Was it because of her being a little bit fleshy or something else? "Whatever! Focus on the training Darek" - I was repeating to myself. It seemed to that I was getting a little bit agitated also, because of perspective of being in direct physical contact with her. But I knew why - I was attracted to her, even if I hadn't seen her body at all, her face was enough to make my knees soft. What were her reasons? I could only guess.

- We will start from closed guard position, so you need to kneel down between my legs - I know how weird that may sound, for someone who has no clue about brazilian ju jitsu. Many people think that BJJ has almost sexual positions, but it's totally untrue. But I understand, that some people can see it in that way. Is she one of these persons?

I lay down on my back and Chloe slowly, but seemed to hesitantly, kneeled between my legs. I had ocassion to train BJJ with many girls and nor I or them had problem with that, but with Chloe was different.  I assumed that due her natural shyness and no experience with ju jitsu, she just felt uncomfortable to be in such close contact with - after all - guy who she saw second time in her life. She was avoiding eye contact and was overall flustered and uptight. I didn't want to make her more uncomfortable, so decided to talk only profesional, no jokes, no laughing.
I entwined my legs in her waist, immediately noticing how slim was her midsection. She wasn't chubby for sure. It was just too big kimono. Of course I didn't show my observations in any way.
I hooked my feet behind her back and she slowly placed her hands on my hips, like I instructed her before.
- So Chloe, it's our starting position. It's like stalemate situation in chess, no one has really advantage. In regular ju jitsu match, you should be pinning down my hips and then trying to pass my guard. I can try to use your moves for my benefit and counter you, for example with triangle choke, which we practice today - I was trying to depict her a whole idea of it, to show that position is nothing strange in this sport. She was just nodding her head.
- So you want to pin my ass down, I want to get rid of your hands. - I grabbed her wrists while explaining another stage of sequence. I pulled her left arm towards my chest and pushed right one behind my hips line, then with thrusting my hips I caught her shoulder and neck with my legs.
If she was feeling uncomfortable before, now she had her chin right next to my crotch, so I wondered how she has to feel right now. It was amusing for me, but I supressed my laugh - this chick was seriously nervous about this, I didn't want to make it more difficult for her.
However, I was also surprised by something! In a moment I caughy her in triangle, I felt how tight her upper body was filling space between my legs! It was something extraordinary, most girls with whom I have been training had so small pectoral girdle, that they could fit in my triangle with both shoulders and still had loose space! I have pretty long legs, so only really muscular guys had been caught in my triangle so tight.
Ok, there something really unusual with her body, tight waist, wide, not to say massive, shoulders, I didn't know what to think about it at that moment. Is she really built like that?!
However I continued instructing her about technique, like nothing happened.

- How are you feeling? - I asked her, barely keeping smile away, because she looks both cute and funny, with her beautiful face trapped between my legs.
- Already not good, but I guess it will be worse soon - she sended me weak smile
- Yeah, it will be, but I won't squeeze you hard, only enough to show you how this technique works - I squeezed my legs together slightly - Do you feel how you shoulder is pressing against you neck? - she nodded.
- It's already very uncomfortable, but it's hard to choke someone with just squeezing legs. Maybe if you opponent has very muscular shoulders and neck, you can finish him, but if someone has a minimum experience, he will defend easily - I mentioned about muscularity with premeditation, to see how she'll react. She seemed to be more blushed for a moment, but didn't say anything.
- So if you facing someone with slim neck or experienced, you need to grab his trapped arm and pull his elbow on your belly - I caught her forearm - it was thick and hard! This girl is definetely trained one! But why didn't she mentioned a word about her experience in other sport? 
- Now pressure on your neck arteries is bigger, last thing you need to do is pull someones head down, towards your belly. I will show you this, tap my thigh when it will be too painful. - I warned her l, then gently pulled her head down. She grunted, immediately tapped out and I released her.
- Are you ok?
- Yes, ugh... damn, that's really deadly technique, isn't it? - she took deep breath and smiled.
- Yup, it could be. But it's only tip of the iceberg.

I demonstrated Chloe a whole process twice more and then we switched sides. It was her turn to do technique from bottom. And if she was truly nervous before, now it could be even more challenging for her, because she has to lay back and enwtine her legs around my waist - we supposed to be in.... missionary position, that's how majority of people would describe it. But apparently she managed to overcome her shyness and was willing to do this. I kneeled down between her legs and she secured a guard. I placed my palms on her pelvis bone and we were ready.
- Ok, ok, now I need to... - she was mumbling to herself.
- First of all, you need to relax a bit your body. I can feel that you are very tight and I understand that. It's common mistake for beginners, they always very tense in guard, because they afraid that their opponent will break through their guard and pass it. So they want to be ready, but most likely is that they losing energy because of that tension in their bodies. So just keep your feet hooked behind my back and focus on technique. - all I said was true, rookies in BJJ are always too tense in everything they're doing.
- You're right, I am just super nervous - she chuckled and her cheeks again blushed, which made her cute face even cuter.
- Don't be, you will soon be choking brown belt, hehe
- Haha, sure - she laughed and grabbed my forearms.

Chloe did first stage of seting up a triangle without my instructions. She pushed one of my arms behind, pulled other towards her, just how I had showed her it before. Then she thrusted her hips, caught my head and shoulder in triangle and.... I felt how big, thick and heavy were her thighs! Those were thighs definetely built during hardcore weights lifting. Fat thighs could be so heavy too, but they would be soft and fluffy like pillows. Chloe's quads were tough like wood!
I was certain at that moment, that Chloe had been working out on gym on daily basis. Under this big kimono was hidden trained and quite muscular body, that was more than obvious. I just still couldn't figure out why she didn't tell me, that she is so well trained. Why? Why she said only about these few judo lessons? That was weird. 
- Now I need to... ughm... squeeze you? - she asked and raised her pretty, well cared eyebrows
- No, first you need to place my elbow on your belly, then you can squeeze and pull my head
- Oh, ok, I forgot
She did last stages properly and then she squeezed her legs together. And believe me, it was fucking strong! None girl before her and very few guys, I've been training with, had so strong adductor muscles. Most of people don't even train these parts, because they dont't know how to do it. Chloe had to spend a lot of time on training her legs in very complete way. Of course, I would lie, if I'd tell you that no one choked me so hard before, there was plenty of guys, mostly black and brown belts, who had caught me in triangles so tight, that all I could do was tap out. But they were experienced and super well-trained. Chloe was completely amateur, yet none other girl squeezed me so hard in triangle, even chicks with years of BJJ training!
I tapped her thigh and Chloe let me out.
- Was it good?
- It was almost perfect - it wasn't flattery, she memorized every movement quite correct - You have really strong legs, this triangle was super tight - I said it lightly, curious how she will react. And as I excepted, she seemed to be little embarassed about my observation and I wondered why. She is obviously in good shape, why anyone would be ashamed of it?
- Oh, really? I didn't know - Chloe answered briefly and quickly changed topic, by asking. - Is there any way to defend yourself against triangle?
- Yeah, sure, plenty of techniques. C'mon, I will show you.

Chloe practiced triangle on me few times more and I showed her couple of defensive techniques. Then we sat in front of each other and just talk about training. Chloe asked a lot of questions about techniques and BJJ in general, and I was glad, because that proved I hadn't been boring as a trainer. Our session supposed to be over, but neither me or Chloe was in hurry to leave. I had no pressure, cause like I mentioned before, later trainings were rescheduled, so room was free only for us. So we had a nice chat, Chloe asked me if I have seen a really crazy submission on the last UFC and I was surprised, that she was interested in that. Of course, she didn't know almost any fighters, except biggest stars, but it was clear that she was watching some mma from time to time.
We were sitting maybe feet and half from each other and I could look closely at her gorgous face. Again she didn't wear any makeup, except maybe little eyeliner or something like that. Her complexion was clean and shiny, almost like she just left spa after some refreshing treatment.
Chloe had simply beautiful face, that's the best way I can describe it. I was talking with her and imaging how pretty she would look in dress with loose hair. But I had trouble with visualisation rest of her body, this mysterious, strong body, which she hidden under this ju jitsu GI.

We had a really pleasant conversation and I'd like to sit with her much longer, but I realized that probably circa half of hour passed after our session.
I glanced at clock on wall and we were talking even longer, for solid 45 minutes. Chloe had to notice that, because she suddenly stood up and said:
- Oh my god, our training ended, you probably hurry and I am babbling constanly and keeping you here... - she started to explaining herself nervously
- No, no, not at all, I am not in hurry to be anywhere. I just realized that I need to return the key - I didn't want her to get startled like this. Our chat was really enjoyable and also I had a hunch, that Chloe wanted to say something to me, something for which she was preparing before our session, when I saw her standing in front of mirror.
- But it's Friday's evening, so you probably will hang out with friends or... or go to a party or something. And I am delaying you, but you are too polite to get rid of me faster -chuckled skittish and send me an apologetic shy smile.
- Nah, I am totally not party guy. I have no plans for evening, except maybe grabbing one beer, eat something and then rest. Rather boring stuff. - I shrugged my shoulders with smile. What I told Chloe was entirely true. I stopped party life long time ago - partying had been bringing only problems for me and colliding with my athlete career.
- It's not boring, I am also not a party type - she answered, then opened her mouth to say something, but hesitated... - Uhm, maybe... -
- Go ahead - I tried to encourage her by smiling as friendly as I could.
- Maybe it's stupid idea, but I thought... - her cheeks blushed from shyness, which made her so adorable. - ... I thought, if you would like to... grab this beer with me, of course if you haven't better plans for this evening.
- Sure, why not. Let's just change clothes and we can go. Maybe at river coast? - I agreed to her proposition without hesitation, because... c'mon, beautiful girl is asking you for "date", who would decline that, but I didn't showed much excitement. I prefered her to see that I treated this lightly and... noncommittal?
- Oh.. that's great - for split seconds Chloe seemes to be surprised that I agreed, but she quickly added - So see you in front of building in couple of minutes?
- Yes, it won't take long - we left room and headed to lockerrooms.

I was changing clothes and thinking.
Wow! So this is it what it was about from beggining? I was surprised, I am not used to being picked up by girls, especially so pretty ones like Chloe. Not that I had no way with ladies before, but truly I didn't consider myself as someone super attractive or handsome. Maybe not ugly, but definitely not model type. Like I said before - I am big guy with scars from fights on face, rather intimidating, than charming appearance. But apparently Chloe liked me, after all she asked me for some kind of date, right? I am not fooling myself, am I? She made rather direct approach, and at that moment I was certain, that she had asked for those BJJ sessions not entirely for training reasons.
I was really intrigued by Chloe, this whole thing with not telling me about her shape and training experience. But seems that, sooner or later, I will eventually find out why she did that.
I glanced at mirror to ensure if I have no giant pimple on face or something like that and left lockerroom.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #1st STORY: [marasso] Martial Arts & Love
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 07:29:57 pm »
Very good and interesting story :) I really like how detailed are descriptions of fighting techniques. Hope you will continue it  :rock:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [marasso] Martial Arts & Love

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View