Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572584 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:53:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Chloe Davis
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Chloe Davis  (Read 3987 times)

Offline ChloeDavis

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Chloe Davis
« on: April 23, 2019, 02:00:59 pm »
 ^-^ Hello Everyone,

I didn’t know this forum existed, happy to make your acquaintance. I am Chlöe Davis ‘The Glamazon’ I am a 6’3, 92kg, female session wrestler from West Midlands, UK. I operate from my own studio in Solihull, with matts and shower facilities. I have worked for MMA-xxx.com, Strong Girls Rule, and lots more whose names I forget. I have done wrestling shows in Germany/London too.

You can follow my Twitter @chloedavismodel or contact me via email to arrange a session: wrestlechloe@gmail.com or join my website www.QueenChloexxx.com for all my exclusive content.

I look forward to taking you down on the matts soon.

Chloe x

Forum Saradas

Chloe Davis
« on: April 23, 2019, 02:00:59 pm »

Offline york68

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Chloe Davis
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 07:29:16 am »

Hi too , welcome

Offline ChloeDavis

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 10:32:09 pm »
Can anyone help, I am touring London on 3-6th May, I will be doing some filming on the 5th but wanted to offer private sessions around them also. Is there a proper place on this forum to advertise my availability? Also someone said I should advertise on wb270, but I don’t know how? Any help would be appreciated.

Chloe x

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 10:44:32 pm »
Can anyone help, I am touring London on 3-6th May, I will be doing some filming on the 5th but wanted to offer private sessions around them also. Is there a proper place on this forum to advertise my availability? Also someone said I should advertise on wb270, but I don’t know how? Any help would be appreciated.

Chloe x

Hello Chloe welcome at board! you can advertise your session in London here

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=60703.0

and here

https://saradas.org/index.php?board=23.0

to register on wb270 send an email to wb270@yahoo.com.
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Chloe Davis

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View