Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574232 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 06:24:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 129532 times)

Offline musclefan1234

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2019, 03:38:59 am »
Hoping to see her next month. Just curious about her condition at that point. She should be about two months (maybe 9-10 weeks) out of her first show of the year. Can anyone tell me how lean I should expect her to be at that point? I’m more into the bigger, bulkier off-season look so I just wanted to ask before booking.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2019, 06:26:20 pm »
 TP updates her Insta**** account pretty regularly so you can check pics of her there to get an idea of how close she is to in-season shape she is.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2019, 12:57:21 am »
She also is ALWAYS in shape, she never really is off-season

Offline fbbfan666

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2019, 02:44:35 pm »
I see her regularly and she is always hard and in great shape.  I agree with liftcarryfan1

User is currently banned [View]

Offline musclefan1234

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2019, 03:36:19 pm »
I know she’s always in amazing shape as I saw her before. Not sure if she was sessioning back when she competed on stage though. She has some older pics from onstage and she was very lean. Much, much leaner than she’s been the last couple years. I guess my question is a general one in nature. How much leaner do you think she will be being 8-9 weeks out of her first show compared to recent pics?

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2019, 11:34:01 am »
Most likely TP will be starting to shred for her first contest but I am sure she will have good mass. You can always ask her btw when booking your session too.

Offline leglace

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2019, 12:01:07 am »
Most likely TP will be starting to shred for her first contest but I am sure she will have good mass. You can always ask her btw when booking your session too.

Easily my current favorite. She checks every box and I would enjoy spending an afternoon even on just a social level. Far stronger than most would expect.

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2019, 09:59:03 pm »
Has anyone 6'2" and taller or 250 pounds plus seen Tapered Physique? I've been trying to get up with her for some time and I might be able to in a couple of weeks finally, but I don't want to just dwarf her. I've seen shorter sessionettes obviously, but they've all been bigger, like Jen Kennedy or MuscleBeautyX. She seems like a great person to spend time with, I just don't want to have an underwhelming experience.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2019, 01:05:29 am »
Seeing her in two weeks exactly. She’s one of the few good ones lefts. VERY few good ones like her! 

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2019, 01:06:29 am »
Has anyone 6'2" and taller or 250 pounds plus seen Tapered Physique? I've been trying to get up with her for some time and I might be able to in a couple of weeks finally, but I don't want to just dwarf her. I've seen shorter sessionettes obviously, but they've all been bigger, like Jen Kennedy or MuscleBeautyX. She seems like a great person to spend time with, I just don't want to have an underwhelming experience.

If she wears heels it won’t be as bad, but you’re practically a foot taller than her and a whole 100 pounds heavier but I still think the weight won’t be a problem for her...

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2019, 06:04:31 am »
Seeing her tonight for the third time! So fucking excited to see her again. This girl is truly unbelievable

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2019, 05:58:05 am »
Saw her Tuesday night in LA. My third time. I gained a few pounds, I’m at 230. The first lift she does is a front lift, lifts me from the bed while I was in her lap. Front straddles me up, fixes me up better while in the air. Has me there for about a minute. While she’s putting me down she asks if I’ve lost weight cuz I felt lighter! She’s fucking 5’4 and 145! What a WOMAN for crying out loud. She’s rock solid all over, sexy, strong, sensual, dominant.... if she was 3-4 inches taller with 20 more pounds I’d almost be afraid of how freakishly strong she is!  At one point she had me in a piggyback for about 3-4 minutes near the end of the session. Her legs never shook!!!

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2019, 04:37:43 pm »
Guys, I'm getting excited by your rave reviews. I'm curious, would you describe her as more as a bodybuilder or a physique girl?
I'm not into sessions for any physical contact, I just want to watch and admire. So I'm looking for a woman with as much muscle
as possible.

Offline showmesara

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2019, 04:39:27 pm »
Definitely physique !

Offline fudged

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: April 17, 2019, 08:35:15 pm »
Does anyone know if TP does sensual sessions? FS?

Thanks!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View