Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574466 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 07:39:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEW HBC SITE  (Read 61303 times)

Offline robl48

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: NEW HBC SITE
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2016, 05:14:17 am »
to me the old site went fine...
had a chat recently one to one and the credits went down so fast, almost like a real time countdown..
huge turn off..

Offline lj23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2016, 02:42:01 pm »
I just saw the site after not really looking at it and this is the week that they make a big change. Never joined, never "cammed" before now. Still just taken a glance over the site and haven't jumped in so to say. Besides the way it looks I couldn't tell you the difference between before and now. Appreciate the feedback form everyone.

Duke69

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2016, 04:57:30 pm »
The site is improving, they have restored saved favorites under the fan club banner.  It would be nice if they would enable us to block ladies profiles.  There are a number of ladies that i am not interested in speaking with.  Ladies now are changing their profile pictures often and it is often times difficult to remember handles that you don't want to visit.  It is probably equally frustrating for the ladies to have guys come in to their room and quickly leave when they realize who the lady is.  It would be a win/win feature.

muscleheadfan22

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2016, 09:14:51 pm »
I think there are still some glitches in the system, but overall it looks great.

asapferg

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2016, 09:56:50 pm »
There is still MGL. Maybe if the women don't like the changes on HBC they will go over there. They can still sit in pay chat all they want over there. (or not)
Many of the girls don't like MGL, they don't get paid enough and always trying to make end of the month pay out.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2016, 01:16:17 pm »
Hey again, i have notice that some of the girls that used to be in the previous site , are not in anymore, either they have left or they simply dont enter the site. I dont know about you , but personally i see the same girls on the site . Have you noticed that too or maybe you know some hours that ''special girls'' like julieta enter the site. I have never been informed when a model enters the site while i have joined they fan club. Thanks, and wait for your thoughs.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline RandomUser

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2016, 10:20:19 pm »
Hey again, i have notice that some of the girls that used to be in the previous site , are not in anymore, either they have left or they simply dont enter the site. I dont know about you , but personally i see the same girls on the site . Have you noticed that too or maybe you know some hours that ''special girls'' like julieta enter the site. I have never been informed when a model enters the site while i have joined they fan club. Thanks, and wait for your thoughs.

The new site has had major glitches. Video won't show or audio won't work. It's frustrating and annoys a lot of the girls as well.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2016, 02:15:55 pm »
yes i have noticed that too. But one thing i noticed before 2 days, is that girls like amazon maria  and others seems to have enter the site if you click and read on the profile, while truly  they havent done  and  havent  even been  in any chat. Thats very strange isht it;; I emailed herbicepscam this issue and i am expecting their answer. They are so many girls in this site that deserve some credits but dont appear online anymore. Yesterday i even saw ''RAPTURE'' has entered the chat, but her name washnt appear in free or anything else chat.

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2016, 03:06:03 pm »
I am expecting for e-mail advices when a model I have chosen with the "club" function is online. Now this service seems not available.
I've asked support to HBC but they have not yet answered. Do you receive notification when the model you prefer is on line?

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2016, 03:57:59 pm »
i have never, been informed when the model i have join itsclub , enters the site. In the email  i sent them, i told them about this too. Especially i told to mike that he should added, [except from the date that we see on the profile of a model , to add hour too, so we can know actually what time she is online, as we never get informed by email or by 'joining their fan club'/, and he told that he will take this into account.

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2017, 04:17:09 pm »
Hi,
I asked directly to HBC helpdesk  if they send a e-mail when a woman of your favourites (your 'club') enters online.
From HBC I've received that answer: they don't send e-mails anymore. Many people would receive tons of messages and HBC would be considered as a spammer.
So you have to check with your favourite girl when she takes part to the chat.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2017, 06:59:59 pm »
so the only way to find out when the girl you want and have joined her club , is online, is to send her an email, if you are a vip member right; oK that may be good , but you need to have only some girls and not many cause vip members cant send as many emails as they want.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2017, 01:36:20 am »
My experience has been really good so far, though i've been on the site for a decade so i was an auto VIP.

All of the previously recorded videos for purchase are loaded, so if you're still looking for them look no further.

I do like that the girls can email out updates to the fan club so theres some sort of communication outside of the chat, and theyve been responsive to private messages and emails. Very good upgrade so far.

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2017, 09:20:29 pm »
Your time starts ticking before the system has even connected you to the model. I lost 31 credits while waiting on the site to establish a connection. This needs to be fixed.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2017, 05:24:16 pm »
Your time starts ticking before the system has even connected you to the model. I lost 31 credits while waiting on the site to establish a connection. This needs to be fixed.

I'm definitely not happy to hear that you've had this experience. Please email us at help@herbicepscam.com so that we can get you properly credited for any that you've lost.

My experience has been really good so far, though i've been on the site for a decade so i was an auto VIP.

All of the previously recorded videos for purchase are loaded, so if you're still looking for them look no further.

I do like that the girls can email out updates to the fan club so theres some sort of communication outside of the chat, and theyve been responsive to private messages and emails. Very good upgrade so far.

Thanks for that feedback and for sticking with us for so long. We hope to bring fans even more to enjoy at HB later this year. 

so the only way to find out when the girl you want and have joined her club , is online, is to send her an email, if you are a vip member right; oK that may be good , but you need to have only some girls and not many cause vip members cant send as many emails as they want.

Yes, the old "notify when online" system - while worthwhile and convenient for some users - proved to be a nightmare for most and on top of the user inboxes being flooded, our email was often labeled as spam, which is not something any online business wants. It worked best for models like Colette who were rarely on. If you were a fan, you did not want to miss your once-in-6-months chance to see her and because she was only on twice a year, the system message was not targeted as spam. The new system is better for this, because the models can send users as many messages as they want.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View