Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574239 Posts in 72869 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 05:44:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amazon Alice istanbul session review
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amazon Alice istanbul session review  (Read 956 times)

Offline celem2727

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Amazon Alice istanbul session review
« on: September 18, 2014, 11:37:49 pm »
I was thinking that she is bigger than her photos. When I saw her at the lobby she looks not big enough. At the room when she changed her dress, I saw her body. She is not muscular, looks like a normal woman..I'm 5.10 (178 cm) and 240 lb(110 kilo).She is 3 or 4 cm taller than me and said 83 kilo(182 lb).She asks for what kind of session I want. Full or semi competitive?  I said full. She has a mat in her room and we began to wrestle. Oh My god, in seconds she is on top of me and pinned me with a facesit. She sats on my chest and My face and arms between her thighs. She grab My nose and said come on man show your power. Despite of My 55lb(25kilo) weight advantage, I Can not move her. Than she breast smothers me,  than reverse headscissors, than reverse facesits. I Can not do anything against her.
After 20 minutes I want a break, need some water . After 5 minutes break she trample on my chest and face, do some feet slaps. Than she sat on my chest, her feet on my face and when I licked her wonderful size 41 feet she grab my cock and began to play with it. Than she reverse facesits on me and continue to play with my cock and at last happy ending.
After this we wrestle again this time she began to wrestle under my 110 kilo body but  again in seconds she's on top of me.I Can not do anything . She offers me 15 minutes more than my time but  I stopped the session 10 minutes before. Because I'm very tired and have a lot of pain on my body.
She's a nice, funny woman, great hospitality and not a clock watcher. After session she allows me to take a shower and kiss me at the end.
I'm impatienly waiting for the next travel of her to istanbul to make a new session.
If you like not muscular  tall&strong woman Alice is the best.
Thank you Alice for this wonderful session.

Forum Saradas

Amazon Alice istanbul session review
« on: September 18, 2014, 11:37:49 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amazon Alice istanbul session review

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View