Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572699 Posts in 72103 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 04:50:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sherry
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sherry  (Read 21218 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
Sherry
« on: January 16, 2019, 03:20:19 am »
                                                                                                         SHERRY

- Throwing my hat in the first story category -

"Hey, look at this arm.  Betcha it's bigger than yours." 

Sherry had been flexing her bicep for about ten minutes, staring at it as she popped it up and down.  And then for some reason she decided to single me out.  Ofcourse I had been watching her flex the entire time, somehow enthralled that a girl was flexing her muscle.  And I had the perfect vantage point, since she was sitting right next to me.   I'd never even thought about muscular girls until that point.  So I was kind of confused, you could say, and then all of the sudden nervous that she had seen me.  But she was kind of a bully, so she was most likely just picking her next victim. 

"Come on.  Flex your muscle."  She said leaning towards me. 

I looked towards the front of the room, but the teacher was still out, making a run to the copy room or something.  I didn't have much of a choice.  So I pulled up my sleeve, revealing my truly noodle of an arm, and gave it a half hearted flex, with absolutely no result.  Sherry started laughing.  I could feel the red start to creep up my face.

"That's it?  Look at this! This is a real muscle!"  she said, popping her golf ball sized bicep up and down, the peak seemingly reaching higher everytime she pulled her forearm back, in what I would learn later was pretty much a perfect bodybuilder flex from a fifth grader.  She practically shoved it in my face, flexing the peak under my nose.

"This is all girl muscle.  Something you're never going to have.  And guess what?  I'm going to get way bigger.  So much bigger, you're going to run away scared."  She gave her arm one more flex, and with an evil smile, she sat down just before the teacher walked into the room. 

After the end of fifth grade, Sherry and her family moved away.  My feelings were torn- all the kids could breathe a sigh of relief, but at the same time I had this building attraction to girls with muscle.  I found myself trying to discretly scope out the arms of every girl in every class.  Somehow I even started keeping a rating system of how much and how well each girl's bicep flexed every day.  I was becoming obsessed.   And trying to look normal and not like some creep was very difficult.  Not to mention resisting the urge to relieve myself in class.  I managed to skirt the edge of creepiness through the next 6 and a half  years.  Then one day out of the blue, as I shut my locker door, I noticed someone leaning against the locker next to mine, staring at me. 

"How's it, Bobby?  Miss me?" 

Sherry was back.  The little muscular fifth grade puerto rican girl had morphed into a beautiful young woman with jet black hair and eyes sparkling like emeralds.  I was so surprised by her face, I didn't notice the rest of her until she held up one of her arms and flexed.  I almost gasped out loud.  A huge ball of muscle sprung up.  It looked bigger than a baseball, almost softball sized. 

"Awesome, isn't it?  Ofcourse it's nowhere near as big as I want it, but it'll do for today.  Now come with me."  She said, a big smile forming on her face.

"But my class is that way..."  I barely finished before she grabbed my arm and yanked me along behind her.  Her grip made it feel like my arm was in a metal vice, not able to move anywhere but the direction she was going. 

"Class is in session now, Bobby.  I am your teacher.  No one else matters.  You do as I say, or else.  Got it?"  she squeezed my forearm so hard, I thought it might pop.

"Where are we going?" 

"First we are going to see my dad.  From then on, let's just say it will be a surprise."  She yanked me again, pulling me along so fast, I was almost tripping over my own feet.  We arrived at the principal's office, and my confusion level skyrocketed.  She pushed the door open and dragged me inside.

"Daddy, I need the rest of the day off.  Bobby and I are going to have a little fun."  She told the principal.  A tall man with a neatly trimmed beard and glasses, walked into the waiting room. 

"Alright dear, but remember to be home by 5."  He said with a forced smile, and then continued.  "Good luck, son."  His eyes were full of fear.  Now I was truly worried.

"Bye daddy."  She yelled, yanking me out the door.

As soon as we exited the building, she spun me around.

"Thought you got rid of me didn't you?"

She took a intimidating step foward.  I backed up towards the brick wall. 

"I know you like my muscles.  Don't deny it."

She took another step forward.  My back hit the wall.  Sherry brought her arms up into a mighty flex, her biceps looking bigger than earlier.  Her sleeves could barely contain their power.  Holding the double bi, she bent over into an awe-inspiring most muscular, flexing so hard she started to shake.  Her face went red as veins snaked across her bulging traps, down her neck, and to her pecs which were doing their best to escape the confines of her t-shirt. And then I heard a tearing sound.  Not missing a beat, Sherry grabbed both sides of her shirt and ripped it clean in half, throwing it on the ground.  She was breathing heavy, a crazed look in her eyes.  I felt paralyzed mostly from fear, but I just couldn't control myself.  She made the female bodybuilders I had seen look like children.  I could feel my face start to warm as my pants started to tent. 

"Ha!  You're mine now." 

She put her arms behind her head, biceps filing any open space, and crunched down.  A eight pack of abs exploded outwards.  Holding the pose once again, she lowered one arm and planted a long sensual kiss on the now softball sized ball of muscle.  Just before I thought I was going to explode in my pants, she reached out and grabbed my belt.  Lifting me off the ground with one hand, she held me hovering just above her head.  She looked up and gave me an evil smile.

"That's right muscle bitch.  Time for some fun."

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Sherry
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 03:31:23 am »
Wow, great first story! I love the teasing. Works well on its own or as the start of something longer. Thanks for sharing!

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 08:23:30 am »
Great work, looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 09:54:37 am »
Love it. More, please.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 10:50:43 am »
I am in...go on!!!
K
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline strongnic81

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 02:07:28 pm »
Top Story

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 04:16:56 pm »
Thank you all.  I’m just glad a few people liked it.  I’ll try to get a second part done soon.

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2019, 01:47:18 pm »
Great work!  Looking forward to see where the story goes.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2019, 12:55:23 am »
Sherry Part 2- a little shorter, but keeping the ball rolling.

She sat me on her shoulders, my legs going around her neck.  I had to hold on to her traps to keep from falling off as she began to walk briskly to an unknown destination.  It took me a second to realize that her traps filled my entire hand.  For crying out loud, she wasn't even flexing!  With my crotch occasionally rubbing against the back of her neck, I had to focus on anything else.  I was afraid what would happen if my erection rubbed against her.  Every massive muscle on her body was harder than any body part had the right to be, so the ride was not exactly comfortable.  Thankfully it was short.  Sherry stopped so suddenly, I would've been eating cement had she not held onto my legs.  I managed to push myself back up into a sitting position, to get a glimpse of what she was looking at. 

"Ah.  Fresh meat."  She sniffed the air and then began to moan.  "It's so intoxicating."

Ben, a habitual skipper, was sitting on a bench in the park across the street, smoking a cigarette.  Sherry's body started to vibrate underneath me.  My eyes went wide as I could literally see veins expand on her muscles.  Her skin was becoming warm to the touch.  Oh man.  Ben run.  Just run.  I didn't dare yell out, so I just hoped he would get up and leave.  But since he was facing away from us, he was totally oblivious to him impending doom.   Sherry skipped across the street, and flicked me off her shoulders onto the grass. 

"Don't you dare move, muscle bitch.  You don't want to see me when I'm angry."  her look nearly burned a hole in my skull.  I could only nod in agreement. 

The crazed look came back into her eyes, and she hunched over into another massive most muscular.  Bringing her arms back up, she slowly brought them down again in another earthshaking flex, only this time I could see her muscles popping out and expanding!  She was literally hulking out!  Smiling, she turned to focus on her prey.  Good lord.  Her back was immense.  Her head looked small among the mountains of traps and shoulders. Lats sprouted like wings that nearly touched her elbows.  I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she walked confidently over to where Ben sat, casting a huge shadow over him.  Ben was still somehow not paying attention.  As I watched, Sherry slowly reached over and took the cigarette out of his mouth.  Ben finally spun around.

"What the f.  Who the hell are you?"  He said, not comprehending what he was seeing in front of him. 

"These things will kill you, you know.  And as to who I am, call me hungry." 

"Hungry for what?  You look like you ate a bodybuilder."  Ben was slowly backing away, inch by inch.

Sherry brought an arm up and flexed, a ball the size of a softball jumping up and down as she pumped it.  Then she did something that made me almost lose it again.  Her long tongue snaked out of her mouth and slowly slid across every bump and groove of the monstrous mass. 

"WTF, dude.  That's gross."  Ben said, putting a hand up so he didn't have to watch the display.  Sherry looked back and winked at me, licking her lips.  I was so hard at this point, it almost hurt.  Ben spotted me sitting on the grass.

"Bobby, are you serious?  You like this man girl?"  Ben looked disgusted.

"Awwwe.  You don't like my little muscles?  We'll have to fix that."

Offline Telron

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2019, 04:49:25 pm »
Yeah i like this story. Keep going

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2019, 06:45:33 am »
Great start and I hope for more . There' so much potential and i would like to read what's next.. And I hope for some growing.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2019, 10:00:14 am »
Very good... I'm waiting for...
K
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 08:47:40 pm »
        Sherry grabbed the bench with both hands and started pulling upwards.  I could hear the metal begin to groan, as the veins in her arms started puffing out further.  The whole bench began to warp as she pulled at it, and amazingly it started to rise out of the ground.  Sherry let out a roar as the dirt exploded in front of her.  Ben fell backwards onto his butt as he tried to cover his eyes.  As the dust cleared, his jaw dropped.  Sherry was holding the bench and the concrete footings it was secured with.  But she wasn't done.  She adjusted her hold on the bench, and began pull against the center.  She was trying to rip the bench in half!  Her back started to balloon outwards nearly as wide as the bench itself.  Her bra couldn't handle the extra pressure and snapped, leaving her naked from waist up.  She quickly shifted so I could only see her barndoor wide back, and resumed pulling until I heard a large screech and pop.  She tossed the two pieces to either side of her with a loud thud and took a step towards Ben, who was still laying on the ground.  She reached down, grabbing him by the shirt, and lifted him over her head with one hand.  His eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head.

"Give me your shirt, runt."  she said, as she casually ripped it off his body with her free hand.  She dropped him like a sack of potatoes.  "You're lucky I had a wardrobe malfunction.  I'll see you soon." 

I couldn't see her face when she said it, but I could imagine her winking at him.  Ben scrambled to his feet, and took off in a full run.  I could've sworn I saw a large wet spot traveling down his pants.

"Muscle bitch!  Close your eyes and take off your shirt."  she yelled without turning around.

I did as I was told.  I could feel her footsteps shaking the ground slightly as she got close.  I felt the shirt get yanked from my hand, followed by some tearing and grunting.  And then everything got quiet. 

"Open your eyes."  her voice was soft.

My eyes flickered open and I found my self staring at a ginormous quad muscle a mere inch from my nose.  Sweat droplets trickled down the expanse, as it quivered infront of me.  I slowly pulled my head back and looked upwards.  The sight was mindblowing.  There was literally so much muscle standing over me, that it blotted out the sun.  The monstrous quads led up to eight veincrossed, inch deep bricks the size of small oranges, on her relatively tiny waist.  From there, it was a muscle explosion, expanding in all directions.  I could barely see her truly amused eyes over massive pecs which she had covered with the t-shirts, twisted and tied into a makeshift bra.  Resting on a pair of lats that could be used as airplane wings, were biceps that looked ready to grow as big as my head.  They spread out into the huge bowling balls of shoulders framing her head, and making her upper body look about three times the size of her waist.  Not to mention, about a gazillion times bigger than me.  What had been a young lioness searching for prey had now somehow achieved full on beast mode. 

"Like what you see, muscle bitch?"  she asked as she grabbed hold of my pants and yanked me up into the air.

She draped me over her shoulder and the mountanous trap muscles that sprung up nearly level with her ears.  Her skin was soft and warm to the touch, but every mound of muscle felt harder than steel.  I got a perfect view of her bowling ball sized glutes that actually shook and flexed wih every step she took, expanding and squaring off.  And her calves which looked too big for me to wrap even both my hands around.  I couldn't believe how much she had grown, though as we passed what was left of the bench, it wasn't so surprising.  I began to worry again, as with every step she took, with every muscle flexion, my nether regions were stirring.  And then she put her hand on my butt.  I could feel her bicep expand against my legs as she squeezed it gently, and I was immediately and uncontollably erect.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2019, 12:28:33 am »
As a fan of both muscle description and feats of strength, this is a great chapter, I enjoyed it greatly, I look forward to seeing more! K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2019, 03:22:53 pm »
Love this story! I can't wait to see what Sherry has in store for him.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sherry

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View