Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575445 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 07:05:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [FCW9] Yvette OR How I Became a College Steroid Freak
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [FCW9] Yvette OR How I Became a College Steroid Freak  (Read 25471 times)

Offline FCW9

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Author: [FCW9] Yvette OR How I Became a College Steroid Freak
« on: February 08, 2016, 01:12:06 pm »
Yvette
OR How I Became a College Steroid Freak

by FCW9

I guess I should start at the beginning. You see I wasn't always this jacked. In fact for the first eight years of my life I was rather small. The smallest kid in my school for my grad. That is to say the grade someone my age normally would have been in. Let me be blunt. I'm smart. When most eight year olds were learning fractions, I was already into AP courses in high school. My older sister "allowed" me to do her homework for her. That is to say the bitch forced me to do her work for her or I'd catch a beating. Antonia and I never really got along. She was the oldest by ten ears and resented me being born, since it took some of the spot light away from her. Truth be told, it wasn't until I got older that I realized she was a complete bitch to me growing up. In my eyes at the time, the sun would rise and set in her ass. She was my hero growing up. And I wanted to be just like her.

She was a jock, plain and simple. Make no bones about it, she was huge by standards at the time. Eighteen years old, six feet five inches tall, and way north of two hundred pounds of hulking she beast. She ran the school. The teachers knew it. The administration new it. And the students SURE as hell knew not to piss of Antonia. Even around the house she ran the show. Being as we are half sisters, she hated my dad with a passion, and wasn't scared to show her disdain whenever she saw fit. Even though he tried everything he could to please the princess, she never had a kind word for my dad.
But I digress. She was my hero like I said and I wanted to be as much like her as I could. I would copy her clothing style. What she ate. What her hair looked like. I even started lifting weights in our basement gym like she would when she forced my dad to buy her every piece of weight lifting equipment on the market. She HATED me hanging around down there with her and forced me to do her homework while she'd work out. She wouldn't let me down there until after her assignments were done. I viewed it at the time as my reward. But looking back, like I said before.... BITCH!
Even after a year of reading everything I could about working out and building muscle, and working out like a mad woman, I was still a scrawny eighty pound nerd. When I was nine, I stumbled on something called a "Myostatin blocker". This would block the chemical in the body that told your body to "stop growing". Well as you can guess, me being the nerd that I am and willing to do anything to be like my big sister, I created some in my room. I also had been reading up on steroids. The down side was the side effects to them. I didn't want to have a huge clit, no boobs, and be the only fourth grader who had to shave daily. What I did learn was how they worked, why they worked, and what caused the negative side effects.
I ordered some of the strongest stuff I could find on line and started to break it down to find out which parts in the chemical did what. By the time I hit middle school, I was a ripped one hundred and fifty pounds of solid girl, and my boobs were starting to come in on top of my striated pecs. I had been able to concentrate the good shit in there, and remove the parts that caused all the negative side effects. Mind you, I kept this a secret to everyone, since I knew how smart I was and knew that if people found out just how smart I was, I'd be shipped off to some special school and that just didn't appeal to me.
As far as anyone knew, I was just Toni's sister and apparently we got the bigness gene from our mom, who was a rather imposing figure herself. It wasn't until I wandered into Toni's old room after she'd been at college a couple years that I found she'd been using steroids. That would explain the mood swings, and how she was so much bigger than mom. Not to mention how she set national records in track and field every year in high school. Those records would soon be mine. The second they announced track sign ups, I was there. I'd by this time realized she was a bitch and I wanted to take everything from her. EVERY record she held, I was determined to not only beat, but completely shatter. I upped my daily dose of my modified steroid, which I by this time lovingly called FMG1.
By the time the first meet came, I was tipping the scales at close to one hundred and seventy five pounds. I was out throwing the entire varsity squad in all four throwing events, and was fast approaching my sisters records, as an eighth grader. The coaches were impressed, and when the varsity coach came up to me at our last meet of the year, she told me I already had a spot on the team the following year as a captain.
Over the summer I joined a local gym that was open twenty four hours. Which I used very late at night so I was the only one there. I had also started eating more meals a day, and increased my caloric intake to that of three NFL players. I also had again increased my dose of FMG1, but instead of just taking one before school, I was now taking a full dose in the morning, then going to the basement and getting a pump on. Then ate breakfast. would swim for a few hours, just pounding out laps. Lunch would follow when I'd get bored of swimming. Then it was more work to try and improve FMG1. Followed by dinner with mom and dad, act like i was going to bed, only to sneak out and go to the gym until 2am. Before I'd go to the gym at night, I started taking my second dose of the day of FMG1.
By the time school started back up in September, I was north of two hundred pounds of beast. A dumb senior from the football team said the wrong thing at the wrong time during the first week of classes, and found out the hard way that my baggy clothing wasn't hiding a "fat tub of lard.", but in fact a very strong and toned body. He got out of the hospital the same day I came off of my suspension for putting his head through a locker door. Needless to say the entire school knew when I came back to steer clear of my bad side.
HOWEVER, they also learned quickly that I could be a good ally to have. I made a killing, selling term papers, test answers, and being a tutor. What I enjoyed most was making the teachers look retarded whenever the chance would come up. Science and math were my best subjects for this.
By the time I graduated from high school, I was the most sought after track and field thrower in the country. True to my word I'd not only beaten the national records my sister had set ten years earlier, but I was flirting with the world records in all four events as well. Then came the recruitment scandals.
It seems some people thought that because I was always wearing the latest fashion, and had paid cash for my truck, that a school had paid me off to go there. Truth is, not a single school ever offered me a dime. It was all paid for with the money I'd charged for the term papers, test answers, tutoring, and bodyguard work I had been doing for my fellow students.
So with full rides off the table for track, I chose to pay cash for my tuition to a smaller school called Columtreal University. They had a very good Bio-Chem department and I knew with their lab and my brain, I could finally crack the code to make FMG2 a reality.
My first day on campus I drove to my dorm and saw they had a track team. I stopped my truck next to the fence and waved the coach over. She informed me that they had just that day had their first practice. I told her who I was, and she knew of me already. She was grinning ear to ear like she'd just won the lottery when I told her I wanted in.
I settled in quick at school. My advisor was Doctor Minoptra, herself an award winning Bio-Chemist. We took a quick liking to each other and she allowed me to self study on my compound, after I told her that I wanted to use it to cure muscular dystrophy.
The track team took me in with open arms. I was their missing piece since there weren't any other thrower's on the women's side of the team. The guys pretty much gave me the business at first since I was the only girl in the pit, but soon learned that I could hold my own both in the throwing circle and in the bar.
The night before the regional meet we went to dinner at a local pub, and one of the other schools chose to give our team some shit. What they didn't expect was to have me show up and put three of their guys in the hospital and two more merely thrown through the window into the street. By the time we arrived to the stadium for the meet, the other teams had heard about what had happened and they gave our whole team a wide birth as we came in.
By now you're wondering how I could be so successful at track and not have been popped for roids in a piss test. Simple. I'm a chem nerd remember? I created a compound that is so effective, you could be the most roided out juice head on the planet. With an IV drip in your arm of uncut dianabol, and you'd still piss clean. It even works to hide other stuff too. Like the speed our sprinters take, or the crystal meth and coke our distance runners snort by the pound.
So as you can guess, I got "randomly" selected to burn a hole in a cup before the meet, and since I had set a world record in all four throwing events, I was the lucky winner of burning four more holes in cups. And to the shock of every official, and outrage of every other coach buy mine, I tested clean. All the while, ten other schools had throwers pop positive for juice.
By the time Christmas break came, I almost didn't want to go home. I felt like I had something worth trying for FMG2, but with no time to test before I had to leave my dorm for the end of the semester, I had to take what I had with me. The day after Christmas, was the day I chose to try out my new compound... ON MY SELF.
Yeah, I know it's crazy. But it wasn't that much different from FMG1. All I did was combine FMG1 with the concentrated growth hormone of the Belgian blue bull, African elephant, and blue whale. Along with all that, I added a deconstructed form of cocaine with all the addicting properties removed. In theory this would allow the user to work out for longer durations before fatigue set in.
With a couple gallons of protein shake, and a cooler full of raw steak I locked myself in the basement gym while my parents visited Toni. I turned on a couple of video cameras to record what was about to be my biggest breakthrough or my death, I injected the same amount of FMG2 as I had been FMG1. I could feel the coke hit me like I'd predicted and got right to work with all the energy I had.
Hour after hour I pushed my body to the limit and could watch my muscles grow before my very eyes. I would only stop to eat a raw steak and chug down some of my shake. Then it was right back to the torture. It all kind of became a blur, truth be told. I just pounded out the hours lifting increasingly heavier weights. Until thirty six hours after I'd started, I fell asleep on the bench after just racking the bar.
I woke up eighteen hours later to a sight before me that was truly shocking. My pecs were so engorged that I could barely see over them. I struggled to sit up, but my abs had other ideas. Apparently I had done a thousand sit-ups the day before with ninety pounds on the helmet i'd modified to hold plates, and while holding two one hundred pound dumbbells. I found this out when I reviewed the video later. But right now my whole body felt like I'd been hit by a truck. Struggling to get to my feet, I finally got a look at my body in the mirrors on the wall. HOLY SHIT! My sports bra was in shreds and wasn't covering my breasts anymore. My arms had ballooned from the softballs I'd started with to twin volleyballs forming an insane split peak, none like I could have ever dreamed possible. My deltoids were soccer balls, and combined with my traps which rose higher than my ears, made it next to impossible for me to see to my side without turning my whole body. It was like I had a form of tunnel vision now being as my pecs were jutting out over a foot in front of me, an my chin rested on them when relaxed.
In the mirror i could see that not only had my eight pack become a billiard ball sized ten pack and my obliques looked like someone had shoved golf balls under my skin. I had a V taper that was insane, as my lats pushed my arms almost forty five degrees from my body. My hips flared out to my thighs which were like god damn tree trunks. Of course my knees looked comical next to this, only to flair out to my... I'd call them calves but the damn things were more like full blown cows. It was insane. I was insane for doing this. Holy fuck what had I done? No way I'd be able to talk my way out of this one at the track meets.
I had to know how much bulk I'd packed on. Before I started I was a solid two hundred and thirty five pounds. The moment of truth as I stepped onto the digital scale and held my breath. The readout popped up and I about passed out when I saw that i was six hundred and eighty four pounds. I just packed four hundred and forty five pounds of muscle onto my body in two days. WHAT THE FUCK!? I had to waddle up the narrow stairs to the shower to figure out what I was going to do.
As I let the hot water cascade over my sinewy body questions flooded my brain. What would mom and dad say? What would Dr Minoptra say? What would Coach say? How much bigger can I push my body if I took another does? Could I some day curl a full ton of wight? Was there a limit to how big I could get if I wanted to get even bigger? Was there anyone out there already bigger than me? Could I compete as a bodybuilder?

To be continued....?

Offline evreiter

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Yvette. Or How I became a college steroid freak.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 02:33:14 pm »
Cool story !!! Let it acts as a builder and can become more massive :)

Offline j2001

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 03:03:30 pm »
She has already reached a lovely size, can't wait to see how much she can grow!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 06:38:11 pm »
I really enjoyed the story, first of all, I'm into super genius intellects, so seeing this girl, really young, could've gone to college as a preteen girl was something that was right up my alley, but of course, muscle and strength are the reasons that most of us are here, and it was great to see that our main character wasn't going to be lacking in that either, as she built her body up over her high school years to be so big and powerful not to be messed with by even the biggest boys on the football team. But the ending sequence? That was just incredible to read! Gaining 400 pounds of muscle over a single workout session and rest?! Awesome! The only problem I had was that not once did you mention how tall the protagonist was once she hit puberty and how tall she is at the ending point of the story. Did she grow incredibly tall like her older sister, or did she stay within a certain height range? Not that I mind too much, if she packed on all those 600 plus pounds of huge muscle on a shorter frame, that would be ideal to me! k+! Hope to read more of your work soon!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 04:51:27 am »
Yvette. Or How I became a college steroid freak.

To be continued....?

YES - Please go on.

Offline fardomonkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 07:38:58 pm »
k+ friend.

Thanks for the contribution.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FCW9

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 10:50:11 am »
((Please bear with me on this chapter. It's setting up for what we all want, in the next chapter. ))

Mom and dad came home the following day and I have to say they both took it rather well when they found out what I'd done. Sure, like good parents, they did freak out a little at the dangerous thing I'd done, but they did support me after the obligatory lecture.

"Are you nuts?" mom asked as she and dad stood in front of the couch I carefully sat on.
"Mom I..."
"Don't mom me. What possessed you to experiment on yourself?" she spat back interrupting me. "Were you trying to kill yourself?"

I explained to her that I'd been creating my own steroids since middle school and that I had been cautious to video the entire episode so in case anything went wrong there would have been video proof of what had happened.
It was at this point in the ass chewing I was getting that mom shocked the hell out of me by telling me that she was the one that first bought Toni her first cycle of steroids. She then went on to tell me that she herself had used when she was in college. The next bomb was dropped before I had a chance to take it all in.

"Any chance I could get some of what you made?" mom asked me blushing as she eyed my nearly forty inch bicep. This shook me out of the haze I was in about her telling me about her and Toni's previous use.
"You WHAT?!" I asked in shock not really sure I'd heard her right. "Did you seriously just ask me to supply you, my own mother with steroids?"
"Don't act all high and mighty with me, little miss mass monster." she said back trying to stifle a giggle. "I don't want to get as jacked as you are, but I would like to get back into somewhere near the shape I was when I was still in college."
"Can I work out dosages and dilution, before I hook you up mom?" I asked, not wanting to turn my mother into a freak like me.
"Of course you can dear." she said trying to hold back her excitement, though her nipples trying to bore holes in her blouse gave her away. "I hope you can get that done before you have to head back to campus."

She sent dad to the pet store to get me as many white mice as they would sell him so I could see what dosages would do. Within a week I had a dilution and dosage set to where it should give her the desired results. It wasn't going to be as fast acting or as powerful as the dosage I had taken, but it should be enough to not make people ask questions when she started to grow.

The first day back on campus, before I had a chance to drop my gear off at my dorm room, coach had called a team meeting. I probably don't need to tell you that most of the team freaked when they saw the new me, but they did. Coach told me to stay after as she got down to it.

"So, Regionals were successful for us." she started. "Being the only team there with an entire team of walk on's and zero scholarship athletes, we somehow were able to qualify for nationals."
This caused the entire team to erupt in cheers.
"Easy, calm down everyone. Lets remember that we haven't won anything yet. Nationals are going to be the best of the best in college track and field." she told us holding up her hands to signal us to calm down. "We just need to go out there and perform as best we can. Now I know most of you have been using some form of PED." She said while looking around and trying to avoid eye contact with the six foot tall, six hundred pound elephant in the room, ME. "Just make sure you have a good clean source of piss for your tests, and everyone be sure to take Yvette's hider pill the day of each meet. Now remember what this is all about. FUCK your classes. We're here to win track meets. If your teachers don't like you missing lectures or homework, have them see me. I'll straighten the retards out." she told us with pure anger in her eyes.

I have to say I never expected Coach Bunny to be so vicious. However, she did have a point. Our team had brought in a ton of cash to the school through sponsorships and attendance at our meets. As the rest of the team filed out of the room, I hung back like she'd asked me to.

"So..." she said eying my body. "Looks like someone slipped with her cycle dosage over break."
"Actually coach this was one dose of my new shit." I told her sheepishly.
"Bullshit. Nothing is that powerful a steroid." she told me laughing at the absurdity of the whole thing.

I opened up my laptop and showed her the footage in time-laps of the day I grew.

"Fuck me runnin." she said letting her southern drawl come out. "Can you dilute that shit and get it to work on the guys?"
"Already done, and yes it can." I told her confidently.
"Good, get a cycle to Jake and Ryan." She instructed me. "They need to add a few more pounds to get those few extra feet their throws are missing. And don't talk to anyone from the NCAA. I hear they're looking into our team for PED's. Just direct them to me."

I left for my dorm and started to feel less worried about things since I now knew coach had my back. Pulling up to my dorm which sat across the street from the Mu Gamma Sorority, I heard a few cat calls from one of the women there.

"Sir. when you're done, I have some things you can lift too." the voice said.

As I turned to look, I could see it was Tiffany. the "Queen Bee" from the cheer squad, President of the house, and all around bitch slut. She had the body most guys would cut off a limb for a night with, and truth be told, if she wasn't such a caniving power hungry cunt, I'd have wanted fuck her too. She saw my face she dropped her champaign flute and i heard her gasp. "NO FUCKING WAY!"

I chose to not reply but simply move my gear back into my room. A few hours later my phone rang and it was Fawny from the track team.

"Hey she beast." she said with a giggle and having called me that since we met. Since she's good people, I let her get away with it. "Did you get all settled back into your dorm?"
"Yeah speedracer, I'm just sitting here waiting for Kelly to show up." I replied, referring to my roommate.
"You didn't hear? She's not coming back.  She flunked out." Fawny told me. "So i guess you have a single now. Want some company?"
"Sure, you bring the beer, I'll order the pizza." I told her, and she showed up a few minutes later with Tiffany.

So let me give you a picture of the head of the cheer squad. Tiffany is a bimbo. Fake tits, fake tan, blond hair which is probably also fake in color. The first time I met her, my "bullshit meter" was pegging off the charts. She was the kind of girl who'd stab her own mother if she thought it would get her somewhere better in life. She is a domineering, power hungry, back stabbing, caniving bitch who has been handed everything in her life and if she doesn't think you can help her get what she wants, you're worth less than the shit from a tick's ass to her. But I digress, she was damn hot, and highly fuckable.

"Pizza will be here in about 5 minutes." I told them as I motioned them into my room. "The Xbox is all hooked up if you wanna play something."
"I'm good, just thought I'd pop in and have a beer with you." Fawny told me as she took a seat at my desk, cracked open a beer and put her feet up.
"What about you?" I asked turning to Tiffany, trying not to let my emotions show.
"Actually I came to offer you an invite to our next rush party." she told me, holding out the purple card with green lettering.
"Wait, what?" I asked in shock. I wasn't sure what to do, since I knew Tiffany had never really taken a shine to me.
"It's legit." Fawny told me. "Rush starts tomorrow and we want you to pledge."
"On the real." Tiffany added. "A world record holder needs to be in the best house on campus."
"You holdin?" I asked turning back to Fawny.
"Aren't I always?" she asked, pulling out a sandwich baggy full of the sticky purple and her cock shaped bong.

She proceeded to pack the bowl and spark it. She then passed it to me, and I took my puff, puff, and passed it to Tiffany who finished the bowl off. After the third bowl was kicked, and with a nice purple cloud in my room, the pizzas arrived. By now, between the beer and bud we were all pretty buzzed, and ate in relative silence until Tiffany broke the chill.

"How'd you get so big?" she asked me bluntly, causing me to about choke on my beer. "I mean last semester you were big but now you're like, DAYUM!"
"Uh..." I stared and looked at Fawny for help. She just shrugged and continued to chomp away at her slice. "I work out a lot."
"BULL!" Tiffany retorted. "I work out a lot, and there's no way I could get as big as you."
"Good genetics?" I said sheepishly.
"Come on, I'm not a cop or a narc. I'm just a girl who wants to improve her body." she told me as she eyed the throbbing veins in my arm.
"OK." i said with a sigh. "You got me. I use steroids."
"No shit!" she replied. "I want what you're on. I want to get jacked like you are."
"Wait what?" To which did a spit take with my beer. Here was the hottest girl on campus. The head cheer leader and all around "babe", telling me she wanted to get ripped.
"You heard me." she said with a grin that sent a chill down my spine. "I have money, political clout, and popularity. But what I want is physical power. To know I can just take whatever i want."
Her words were cold and I knew she was dead serious. There was no way I could safely make her my size. The world wouldn't be able to contain her. I told her I had to do some more testing on it before I could hook her up and she was ok with that. I knew I had time to adjust the potency of the formula. She'd be bigger but no where near big enough that I couldn't easily handle anything she did.

I had to cut the pizza session short as my cell phone received a text from Dr. Minoptra. She told me that she needed to see me in her office right away. I could already hear the ass chewing I was going to get as I told Tiffany and Fawny that I'd see them at the party this weekend, as I grabbed my laptop and headed across campus to face the music with my advisor.

I carefully and softly knocked on her door and peaked my head in, announcing my arrival. I saw she had her back to me as she typed away on her computer, and told me to come in. I stood in front of her desk and held my breath as I waited for her to turn around and for all hell to break loose.

"I was just finishing the lesson plan for my 201 Biology course." she said as she started to turn around she finally got a look at me. "I hope your break was relax.... WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK DID YOU DO!?"

"Doctor, I can explain." I tried to say.

"EXPLAIN!" she spat back. "What is there to explain? How you lied to me so you could use school funding and resources to create a drug to blow yourself up into a freak?" she asked with fire in her eyes. "Or how about how we're supposed to explain to the NCAA how our star track athlete is a god damn steroid junky?" she said getting on a roll. "OH, i know how about you explain to me how I can explain to the FDA how a drug that is supposed to help cure MD, is nothing more than a powerful anabolic steroid that only works to bulk up the mass of an already jacked up juice head FORMER prodigy student of mine?"

That last part is where i broke down and fell back onto her office couch and started crying. I don't remember much for the next hour or so, but she told me that I balled my eyes out and was babbling something about always being a letdown and how I was never good enough. When I finally came around to where I could think straight she was sitting next to me, cradling me as best she could in her arms like a mother would a child.

"I'm sorry I let you down doctor." i told her as i wiped the tears from my eyes.

"You didn't let me down Yvette." she told me in a tender voice. "But what possessed you to pull a stunt like this with an untested compound?"

"I didn't want anyone to get hurt if I'd fucked up on my calculations." I told her still sniffling. "I figured if I was the first test subject it wouldn't have been a great loss if something went wrong."

"Are you retarded?" she asked me then quickly corrected herself. "Yvette, you're a bright woman, and the first student I've ever taken on in an advisory roll. You shouldn't have put yourself in danger like that. I never would have forgiven myself had something happened to you."

I looked up at her in shock. In all my eighteen years, she was the first person in my life who actually and genuinely seemed to give a flying shit about me or my life. Growing up it was all about my sister. My parents always were there for her and turned a blind eye whenever i did anything good, but god forbid if i were to screw up the least little bit. Yet here was my college advisor, looking at me as if i were her own daughter. She cared.
"Yvette, i want you to see a colleague of mine." she told me as she reached into her desk and pulled out a card."She's the campus Psychotherapist." she said handing it to me. "I really think she can help you with your self esteem issues." She then turned without warning and vomited into her trash can. "Sorry about that."
Now I'm not a doctor, but I have been around enough women who are pregnant to know morning sickness when i see it. But her being my advisor and not wanting to make waves I let it slide for now.

"So." she said, looking serous again. "You do realize you're no longer allowed unsupervised in the labs. And I doubt we'll be able to let you continue to be on the track team."

"But I spoke to coach earlier today, and she was cool with it." I shot back in shock.

"Yvette, have you looked at yourself?" she asked "I mean, FUCK! The "old" you..." she said using air quotes. "we could pass it off to genetics. But now, I mean come on hun, you're twice as big as an NFL lineman, and have more muscle on your body than two of the finalists for the Mr. Olympia contest COMBINED." she said sternly.  "If you can talk your way out of this with the NCAA, I'm running you in the next Presidential campaign."

"So how far along are you?" I shot back, as a last ditch attempt to try and fight back.

"I.." she was shocked. "you.." she had no idea how to react, so she finally just told me. "About ten months."

"So I guess it's safe to assume it's the cute guy from Theta Chi i saw you with at the Christmas party?" I told her, letting her know that i had seen her making out with a student at that Time. "You know, Marco is pretty hot. Hell, he's almost enough to make me go straight for a night with him."

"Well played." she told me coldly. "What do you want?" she steadied herself for my reply.

"I make a lot of money for and from this school. And I can't have you jeopardizing that." I told her rather matter of factually.

"What do you mean you make money FROM this school?" she asked.

"You realize the entire sports program is using right?" I said with a grin. "The Football team gets their roids from me. The sprinters, while they don't get their amphetamines from me, they do get the drug i make to hide drugs from NCAA testing. The distance runner use my masking agent too. As do the football, lacrosse, rowing, and wrestling teams. All get their steroids and masking agents from me. Even your cheerleaders are my customers." I told her, since I now had Tiffany willing to pay me to grow her, i could now claim the entire sports program as clients.

"I..." she was shocked that it was so rampant.

"Don't worry doc. There's plenty of money to go around." I informed her as i placed my hand on her shoulder. "Just think of it as Breaking Bad, but instead of meth, we're making and selling PED's"

"We?" she asked.

"Well I can't rightfully use your lab without giving you some form of tribute, right?" I said as I laid $10,000 in small bills on her desk.

"I could lose my job and my license if this ever got out." She said to me as she eyed the money, not taking her eyes off the pile of cash for a second.

"You'll lose more than that if it gets out that you had sex with a student." I told her rather coldly.

"Fine, you win." she spat back. "Just go change your research theses from being a cure for MD, to one that could aid in ALS."

"Great minds think alike." i told her as i flexed my forty inch arms. "Though I do need to work on dosages since i doubt many if any ALS patients would want to go from normal to freak in 2 days." She put the money in her desk and I started to leave when she stopped me.

"You will be keeping the appointment my secretary will be making with the school shrink. And I'll need to do a physical on you to make sure you're fit for competing this semester." She was trying to keep her cool but I knew she was past the breaking point when she threw up in her trash can again. I just nodded to her and went back to my room to work out what i was going to do with Tiffany.

As I got to my room there was a rather tall skinny blond there wearing some T-shirt with that anime stuff on it. I'd seen her around before but never really had a chance to speak with her, until she was in my room.

"Can i help you?" i asked as i walked in, cracked open a beer Fawny had left for me, and started eating some of the now cold pizza.

"I'm Sinkku." she told me in a nervous voice as she held out her hand to me. "I was in one of the triples last semester and they said that since your old roommate wasn't coming back that i could move in here with you."

"Welcome aboard." i told her as i shook her hand. "Truth be told Sin...."

"Sinkku, but you can call me Sin if you want." she told me since i was having trouble pronouncing her name and i had to listen closely to her speaking due to her heavy accent that I was placing somewhere in the north of Western Europe.
"OK, look Sin, Truth be told, I really stopped giving a flying fuck about what happens today about four hours ago. It's been a pisser of a day and I really need to finish this beer, find some good weed, get a high as a kite, and go the fuck to bed."

She nodded as she reached in her bag and pulled out a sandwich bag filled to near bursting with the most purple buds I'd ever seen. "Will this do?" she asked rather sheepishly.

"You and I are going to get along just fine." I told her as I reached in my bag for my money. "How much?"

"How much what?"

"How much for a couple of buds?" i asked her being as now i was getting confused.

"We're roommates, and I hate to smoke alone." she informed me as she started to pack a pipe and then allowed me to take the first hit. I hit the pipe and the shit she had packed in there hit me like a truck. The coughing fit lasted for almost a solid minute, with all the air coming out of my lungs, and i saw stars. "Good shit huh?" she asked me as she was passing the pipe back to me and blowing out a cloud of purple smoke. We went on like that for a little bit and I was feeling pretty mellow by the time the next round of pizza showed up. And that's when i heard it. "How'd you get so big?" she asked me bluntly. "I mean you were all hot and buff last semester but now, you're like a fucking walking Goddess." I didn't know what to say, I was too damn stoned to even really let it register until she asked the big question. "Could you make me big too? I want to be your perfect girl."

"Oh fuck me!" i sighed "Are you serious?"

"I'll trade you weed for steroids." she offered, trying to get me to say yes.

"Fuck my life." I mumbled as I was doing the figuring in my head. The sports programs were the easy parts. Now I was going to be working on Tiffany, and if I didn't want a snooping roommate, Sin too.  Fuck it. I could train both at the same time and better control who got what dose when. Also i could see what different doses would do. "Yeah, I'll help you out. Just don't tell anyone." I told her as i got up and went into the now very tiny dorm shower.

Again as the hot water poured over my body my mind started up with a million questions. What the fuck are you doing? You want and need to be the biggest, and here you are agreeing to grow two other girls that you really don't know.  You better keep using FMG2 and just give them both FMG1, or else they could both pass you up and we can't have that.

To be continued...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 11:31:03 am »
I really enjoyed reading this chapter, even though there wasn't any growth in it, there was a lot of potential for hotness in the future, as far as Yvette's mother,  Tiffany and Sin growing very muscular and strong with help from her designer steroids. But there was a little problem that I saw, when Yvette asked how far along the doctor was, she said 10 months, the normal pregnancy time for most women is 9 months, so she would be one month overdue, perhaps you meant 10 weeks? I didn't really find many other mistakes that stick out as much as that one did, and I was really taken in by the thought of girls not only being okay with Yvette's growth, but actually loving it and wanting to become as big as her, or at least big enough to satisfy her, as in Sin, who wanted to be worthy of Yvette, who she looked at as a Goddess. If she grows any bigger, she may ascend to Goddesshood, which would be fun to see! k+!

Offline FCW9

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 03:54:22 pm »
 :-[  That was suppposed to be weeks, no months. FML!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 04:09:58 pm »
I enjoyed reading it and I'm looking for more. This is well-written and very entertaining. Also, I can fap to it.

So yes, thank you. This is awesome!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline FCW9

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2016, 11:04:05 am »
As I got ready for the Mu Gamma rush party, Sin asked me some questions about where I was going and the invite did say that I was allowed a guest. So, wanting to help her come out of her shell I told her to put on something nice and that we were going to the party.  We got there and Tiffany was shooting me daggers for bringing Sin with me. Not a single fuck was given though. I wasn't even sure if was going to accept a bid, should one be offered.

Tiffany, ever the politician, did come over and made some small talk with Sin and myself. It was at this time that I informed the two of them that they'd be going through my program together. I also noticed that if it weren't for the thirty pounds of bimbo paint on Tiffany's face, the fake balloon tits, and the cock sucker lips pumped so full of collagen that they looked like they might pop, that she and Sin could have passed as twin sisters. Provided Sin didn't try and speak in her heavy Finnish accent. All in all, the party was nice. I had a chance to meet many of the girls Fawny had told me about on the bus rides to the track meets, and even though most of them asked the same questions about my muscles, they were all very polite. Maybe I will give consideration should they offer me a bid, after all.

As classes started, and the students got back on campus, all the sports teams I had been supplying paid up for their first cycles of the new semester, as did Tiffany. Knowing the rude comments she had made in the past about me, I charged her triple my normal rate. This was both out of spite, and that I knew she could afford it. Sin on the other hand, I swore to secrecy that she was getting my help for the buds she grew in the hydro lab she set up in our room. I didn't want it getting around that she was getting a HUGE discount on my stuff.

By the time spring break came, Sin had filled out nicely. Gone was the frail, almost sickly girl I had first met. In her place was a woman who could have passed for a blond version of Wonder Woman. I had tweaked her formula a little and with the added hormones, she was sporting a very nice D cup by the time our Sorority went to Cancun for vacation. Tiffany on the other hand...

Jesus tap dancing Christ. That woman is going to give me ulcers. I didn't think it would have been possible but the bitch blew through a six month cycle in under two weeks. She put it to good use, having spent every waking hour not in class in the gym pumping as much iron as she could muster. But holy shit, a six month cycle of steroids gone in less than fourteen days. I had no choice but to raise the price for her, and dilute the formula more.

The three of us on the beach in Cancun was almost comical to watch. Having been ten weeks into their hardcore cycles, the muscles were showing. Sin was looking like a middle weight bodybuilder, with a very nice six-pack of abs, toned arms and legs and her new tits, which filled out her bikini very nicely. She wasn't over the top like Tiffany had become. Between  the near lethal doses of my steroids she had been taking, and the near psychotic dedication in the gym,  Tiffany was pushing near the size I had been when I had first walked on campus. Nearly two hundred and fifty pounds, she looked like someone had painted she hulk from the comic books a natural skin tone. Well almost. The bitch still used that fake bake, spray tan shit, so she looked more like an Umpa Lumpa fucked she hulk. Her bikini almost got us into trouble a couple of times. She had nothing but those little sling shot numbers that did very little more than hide her sex and her nipples, and only just barely in both cases. The guys would drool over her and it wasn't until I had to throw one drunk fucker off the balcony of our hotel room into the pool that she finally agreed to tone it down for the last day there.

Dr. Minoptra relaxed a little around me once she realized just how much money was being made off my stuff. She was able to afford to redo her house and prep the baby's room in such a way that anything and everything was ready, even though she as only one third the way through her pregnancy. What she didn't know was that I had been spiking her tea with a powdered version of my wonder roids. It wasn't a high dose but it was enough to make sure she didn't get fatigued easy as her pregnancy wore on. By the time the warm weather came, it was easy to see the slightly increased muscle tone in her arms and legs. While not big, she did look like a woman who kept fit. And she didn't seem that pissed at the compliments she was receiving from her students and fellow faculty members. Yes, she did finally put two and two together and text messaged me stating.. "You brat! Thanks, but lets go easy on bulking me up. I don't want to jeopardize the baby."  I replied with her next tribute payment and a note saying. "You're fine. I didn't put a high dose in your tea. It was just a little pick me up. We'll go full retard when you're done breast feeding the little monster currently in your belly."

I'd also been working on some formula tweaks for the other people on the track team. I'd mixed in rabbit and cheetah in place of the elephant and blue whale for the runners on the team. Our sprinters all posted the first sub nine second one hundred meter dash times in the world. And our distance runners turned the 3000 meter into basically a sprint race. Do you know how hard it is to put a world class distance runner down two laps in an eight lap race? Our team did it. Both our guys and our girls finished an average of two laps ahead of the other schools in the long races. Needless to say, pre and post race testing became the norm for our merry band of misfits after we won every event at the nationals.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Sin was taking to the weight training like a duck to water. I'd upped her concentration in her doses a little to help close the gap between her and the quickly growing monster that was Tiffany. She was becoming obsessed with getting bigger. She paid me increasingly larger sums of cash asking each time for stronger stuff to grow her bigger. It wasn't so much the muscle she was adding at an alarming rate that concerned me. It was that I found myself having to stand back from her at increasing distances to see her face that scared the shit out of me. For some odd reason she was getting taller as she piled on the pounds of muscle. At first I hadn't noticed it but so was Sin. An odd side effect that I'd not experienced from taking the formula, but then again, I only took one dose of FMG2.

The girls had finished the cycle by the time finals were over. At the party we had at the sorority house, I had a chance to access the situation. Both girls had grown to nearly seven feet tall by this point. Sin was a very sexy looking two hundred and sixty pounds, where as Tiffany had ballooned to closer to three fifty. Now, mind you, I was still north of six hundred and fifty, but I could tell that if allowed to go unchecked, Tiffany would pass me by in a heartbeat.  She was also becoming more domineering to the other girls in the house. If she wanted something done by one of them she'd use her new size to intimidate them to no end. Granted, it'll be fun to see what happens when we have our next pledge class, but it's kind of bullshit to force the other girls to do shit they really don't want to do, all because she's bigger than they are.

Sin on the other hand is still the sweet girl I met the first day of the semester. She has made a ton of cash though by selling the bomb weed she's been growing. She's gotten the reputation around campus for weed like I gained for steroids. Hell, you know it's good shit when the campus cops buy from her. I just hope Tiffany doesn't dig her claws into my roommate and corrupt the sweet Finnish princess.

Going into summer break we finally received approval from the FDA to start a clinical trial for ALS. Doctor Minoptra was nearing her delivery date for the baby so she left me in charge of the program. It was mid August when the lawyers finally got all the forms ready for us to have the patients sign for treatment. The first family I met with was a young single mother and her adopted daughter. Chastity was only eighteen and had been suffering with ALS for almost two years now. She was frail and could barely hold her own head up in her wheelchair. I felt so bad that such a young woman would go through this, but I had to follow protocol.

I reviewed the case and spoke with Doctor Minoptra. She agreed with me that we should start Chastity on the high dosage, and ramp down if and when she improved. With the first dosage, you could see a marked improvement. Two days after the first treatment Chastity was able to hold her head up in her chair and could move her arms in a controlled fashion again. We were all pleased with what was happening. And continued on the protocol Doctor Minoptra had set for her before she left to give birth, four weeks early. The second treatment of Chastity allowed the girl to actually lift her own legs under her own power. It was amazing. I gave Doctor Minoptra the news and she was hystatic. She instructed me to continue on this course until the girl could walk on her own. By then she hoped to be back at work herself and could monitor the situation.

A couple weeks passed and by the time Doctor Minoptra brought the baby home, Chastity was not only walking on her own again, she was able to eat, but could fix her own meals. We had found that a combination of the steroids to stimulate the muscles which had atrophied, and small doses of peyote stimulated the brain to help restore the motor neurons. This made it so the body could fight the disease and help restore the body and brain to near pre-disease form. We made our initial findings known to the FDA and they approved us for more testing. Which meant when school started next week, we'd be receiving families suffering with ALS in droves.

The day before the girls were supposed to move back into the sorority house Tiffany texted me that she needed me there between noon and 1PM. She had a delivery coming and she couldn't be there until the following day. She asked that I just let the delivery guys in and tell them to put the stuff in the catacombs, the area of the house where we used to smoke a ton of pot. Come to find out, she had bought every piece of weight lifting equipment known to man.  The tight confines of the now former pot room was jammed ceiling to floor with Olympic class weight plates and bars. As well as a universal machine that looked like something out of a science fiction story. The fucking thing as HUGE! Instead of stacks of weights, this thing had hydraulic pistons that delivered the resistance ranging from 100 pounds to 100 Tons.  I don't know where she got this stuff from, but if this was any indication of what she was planning to do to her body, I thought to myself that I had better start taking FMG2 again.

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2016, 02:32:53 pm »
Amazing!! I would add a little bit more measurements :D

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2016, 03:28:11 pm »
Loved it! Short, sweet, and to the point, love seeing girls get huge over a short amount of time, and also love seeing girls trying to build their power to super human status, so I'm very interested in where Tiffany is going to go in the future. Will Yvette always be bigger than her? It's hard to say with her obsession being what it is. I'm very much looking forward to more! k+!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2016, 04:22:25 pm »
Great job. Really coming along nicely now. :clap:

Offline sicktick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2016, 06:56:20 am »
this is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories. keep up the great work

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [FCW9] Yvette OR How I Became a College Steroid Freak

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View