Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575787 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 04:39:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Greatguy87] Stories~collected 2016 + after
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Greatguy87] Stories~collected 2016 + after  (Read 60920 times)

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Author: [Greatguy87] Stories~collected 2016 + after
« on: January 21, 2016, 03:46:22 am »
^-^

Stories in this collection:

Muscle Cult

My Domination is My Deliverance

Becky Destroys Brad's Life

Who's The Man?

Faith Breaks Two Fools

Gwen Protects Sean

Can You Lift Your Boyfriend? I Can...

Mistress Maggie

She Knew Before He Did

Losing The Battle But Winning the War

The Curve

Holly Hatches a Plan to Get Her Man

Alpha Female

Birth of Domina

Boobs and Brute Strength

Danielle Screws Her Boyfriend

Merry Christmas

What He Needs

My Amazing Life

Muscle Cult
by Greatguy87

My name is Chris. I was once a reporter for a major newspaper. I'm now owned by Mistress Tammie. She says I should write about my life before I became her 'cub' as she put it. This is my story...

As I sit across from this woman, she looks nothing like a man. Her 6'3 250b frame is certainly all woman with F size breasts that jiggle inside her blouse. As I begin the interview, her muscled body flinches and flares as the slight wind crosses our path. "Mrs. Lana, there are some who say your the leader of a cult. At Mid-State Journal we like to get both sides of a story. What's your side?"

Lana looks on in the camera with a stoic expression. "Cory, thank you for the chance to put rumors to rest. Also the fact that you came to my estate on the beach is comforting. Shall we get down to business?" "Of course.", I say. "First question: Your physique is massive. How did you build it?" She looks at me with a sensual smile. "All natural. I have hyper muscularity. If I don't work out, it turns to mush." "So no steroids?" She laughs at the question. "Only insecure 'manly men' and 'traditional women' would make up shit like that." I nod my head in acceptance of this answer.

I continue my line of questioning: "Now the followers of your book 'True Success For Women' are all very tall and hyper muscled women. How did this come to be and why?" After I asked this question, there is a slight pause from my tech crew. "I apologize. Technical issues." She just politely dismissed it and we continue after a short recess.

"To answer your question, we slowly regrow damaged body parts. Growth plates are repaired. Nagging injuries are fully healed. We change the woman's diet. Lean and organic meat, along with organic produce and grains plus a intense workout program repair and awaken the natural breakdown of muscle in the female body." As I listened intently to Lana's speech I found myself impressed with her mastery of biochemical compounds. Breaking me from my trance like state, Lana asked me: "Would you like a demonstration of the process?" I happily agreed.

As we went down stairs, I heard screaming of the male variety. "We pay the governments of the world to send us the worst in their prisons. We dispose of them. Violent felons and child molesters only." I screamed along with him. Lana just gently wrapped her arm around me. "Your safe here." As the strength of her grip increased I saw the object of my fear.

A massive woman was tearing a man limb from limb by pulling his legs off like taffy. The blood and guts that splattered all over the place made it look like a horror movie. He looked in my direction pleadingly. "Somebody stop this! Please!" The muscled woman laughed. "There is no deliverance for you. Except death. Beg me to kill you!" He begged her to kill him so she did. Ramming her knee through his skull killed him instantly. I backed away and went to run, yet Lana just reached her arm out and grabbed me. "Come with me. There is more to explore."

The large woman continued talking. "Basically the program works like this: We take an average woman, change her diet and eating habits, then teach her to exercise and lift weights. Then the woman slowly grows over time, gaining a inch a month. After that they just have to maintain the gains." I asked her my final question of the interview. "So basically, you unlocked the fountain of youth for women?" "Exactly! By doing so, we provide a service of female empowerment. We will rule one day."
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Muscle Cult pt. 1
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 07:34:23 pm »
Thoughts?

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 06:05:22 am »
I know you've been frustrated by the lack of feedback on some of your stories.  I don't want to discourage you from continuing to write.  It is fair to say that you've gotten better.  You have, for the most part, cleaned up mechanical obstacles like grammar and walls of text.  You are trying to actually tell a story with necessary detail now, rather than a map or outline of a story.

Nonetheless, I suspect that some readers who might otherwise comment (though who really knows, we seem to be a pretty shy bunch if you compare views to comments) are put off by the senseless violence.

Let me emphasize SENSELESS.  The violence appears to be grafted onto the story without serving any function.

Lara explains that her followers are transforming themselves through organic diet and an intense workout program.  At that point she offers a demonstration of the process.  The demonstration consists of a woman ripping the limbs off a convicted man.  Ive attempted a good faith reading and I can't connect the dots here.

Are the convicts ripped body parts intended to represent the "lean organic meat" necessary to the woman's new diet?

Does the ripping of limbs constitute the intense workout program?

Honestly I'm not trying to make fun of you.  But if one reader is having trouble understanding what is going on, there's a good chance that others are struggling as well.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 12:52:49 am »
Correcting it now. I thought the detail was enough. I'm sorry. Thanks for the encouragement. Here's Chapter 2:

Still in shock from what I saw, Lana explained that evil needed to be purged. "What you saw was the final product." She then directed me to follow her. "Do you eat them?", I asked. "No. Here is our gym where the process begins." I saw a gym. It was twice the size of an Olympic gym and twice more equipment. "The food they eat has twice it's natural nutrients. The only thing we pump into the food is more vitamins." After she said this, I looked over and saw a short woman about 5'0 pulling a small tire. The strain on her face was evident. "Enough Becky. Go get your blood work, then rest." Becky looked at her trainer with frustration, but sulked off. Lana showed me more equipment and showed me how it works. "You still haven't showed me how the process is done." She then took me to a lab.

The lab was a campus by itself. "Here we do DNA replication. We take a women's growth hormone found in her specific DNA and make more of it." Lana smiled after she said this, yet I was dumb founded. "We take the properties of giantism and implant them in the woman at a slower rate so she grows slower over time." After she said that, my mouth became agape. "Your infecting them with giantism?! Your killing these women! What if something goes wrong?" The massive woman stepped to me and said: "Do I look like I'm dying?" Then she snapped a table in half with a kick. "Plus, we only take the good parts of giantism and the body discards the rest because it's a weaker strain."

My mind was racing. "Scared huh? Don't be. What we are doing is reversing the downward spiral of humanity." She said this with a straight face. I still wasn't convinced. "Your destroying it! Playing God if you will!" At this, she laughed. "We just found a way to make a potential outcome possible. If a tall and athletic woman were stuck on a island with a short and skinny man, she would be dominant, correct? Are there not species of animals were the female is more complete in every way?" I nodded my head in agreement. "Then how is this wrong? We are taking the best traits of all of the female gender no matter the species and adding them to our genetic code. We then take the best traits of the human body and add it to a woman slowly over time. Her eyes become sharper. She is taller, faster, stronger, smarter and yet still as nurturing as ever. Even more so."

As I saw the smashed table, I knew I had to stop this mad woman. This wasn't right. Taking animal DNA and mixing it with low grade giantism and putting it in women who exercise and eat healthy would be disastrous. "What about their brain? How would it process these new developments." The massive woman sighed in frustration. " If we take lizard protein and use it to regrow limbs, why can't you believe this Chris?" I stood there and thought for a moment. "What if the body rejects the various compounds?" Once again my question was targeted with a look of disdain. "Why do you think we introduce it in the food? That way the body is adjusted over time. Also, because it's all female animal DNA, there is no roid rage, but rather controlled aggression."

She continued her speech: "We teach them to use it through the finest martial art training in the world. Every female master of  every martial art is here, as well the finest female soldiers and military minds. The smartest women are here in our labs and studies. They teach these women how to harness their new power to dispense justice as you saw. What you will see shortly is the good and nurturing side of our women."

As I followed this mountain of a woman, I became impressed with her operation. "The book gives you all the info I just gave you, plus some things that I can't say. In house secret." She said this over her shoulder as she looked out the corner of her eyes in my direction. "Enhanced vision remember?", she quipped. I shuddered to think what her mental powers were. "I forgot to mention that the milk here is more complete than the milk you drink. We take the milking properties of every female plant and animal and combine them into one genetic milk gene. Actually, we take female plant DNA period and put it in our women. We remove undesirable trusts like the ability to make your own poison. The cocoon and web making effects are converted into muscle fiber building proteins and any excess is sweated out. The sweat drys quickly which creates natural armour. Before we leave the lab you can sample some if you like." I declined.

As we continued to walk I asked her more questions. "So this skin is a combination of the various natural defense systems of animals with shells and plants that are naturally hard on the outside?" She turned around and walked backwards as she answered my question. "You learn quick. I like that. The aging process is slowed as well. I'm 52 by the way." At this revelation, I choked on my own spit. "You look 22! Your lying!" Her coy smile as she licked her lips sent fire to my loins. "How old are you dear?" "I..I'm 23.", I responded with a mix of fear and lust.

We finally came to a big room where a bunch of baby items were arraigned like a nursery. "What kind of sick shit is this?!" You've got kids involved in your sick game?!" The busty woman scowled at this remark. "No you fool. Look closer." Then I saw a big woman cradling a small and naked man in her arms. The mic in the room was turned on so we could hear the lecture. "As you can see, this small man fears me. It's only natural. I'm bigger and stronger than he is. You all are bigger and stronger than the men you hold. However, I want to unlock your nurturing instincts and your protective nature so that he will submit to you easily."

As the class went on, the men were cradled and rocked as whispers of love were followed by soft caresses and kisses all over their bodies. Then they were played with by tossing them in the air and catching them, chasing them or tickling them. "Now we will move on to embracing.", the instructor continued. "Gently wrap your arm around your man's body. Now do everything that you did with two arms except this time do it with one. Remember be gentle."

After that was accomplished, she taught them to rest their arms on and around their men. "No squeezing. Your to be gentle with your man." The men tried to escape, but no matter what they did the heaviness of the women's limbs alone made them tired. "Now that he is worn out we can move on. It's time to learn breast feeding. Cradle him in one arm. Pull off your shirt. Bounce those jugs if you have to."

The men had never seen breasts so full of life, yet firm and upright. They bounced with the slightest twitch or pop from the massive pecs upon which they stood majestically. None were under F size in cups with J being highest. The nipples were 3-5 inches in length, standing proudly on top their mountain peaks. "We don't need bras as you can see. He he he." After Lana had joked about her boobs I went back to paying attention to the instructor. "Now put your hand between his legs. If you feel a hard object, don't worry that is his penis. Rub it nice and slow. As soon he opens his mouth insert your nipple in his mouth. Slowly pump small amounts of milk in his mouth. Because of the sweetness of the milk he should latch on to the nipple quickly." She went on to say if the men bite down on the nipple it's ok because the nipple is tough. "Oh and let them play with it. If they pass out after a few minutes it's ok as well. The milk is a tranquilizer and the stroking of the penis helps the men accept the tranquilizer in their systems. This way nap time is no muss and no fuss. Haha."

The final lessons were on leg control. She broke this down into: how to use your toes to hold your man up against a wall and tickle him, how to hold him firmly but gently with your legs, how to throw him and finally catch him with your legs. Then she did a quick review. After the class ended I said I needed to leave. "Thank you for showing me your home and the campus. I have to go now." The statue of a woman stepped towards me in a menacing manner. I was stunned and frightened, so I slowly backed away. "W...wait! Don't kill me! I won't say anything about what I saw here! I swear!" Lana stopped her approach and smiled, then massive arms from behind me firmly but gently grabbed me. "There is more to see. Tammie, take Chris with us."

I couldn't break free no matter what. Tammie was like living titanium. She gleefully walked with me down a long hallway. "I'm not even squeezing and you can't move. This is awesome!" My mind began racing. "My God! She's not squeezing and I'm immobile! She could crush me if she got even a tiny bit upset."  The older woman spoke to me in a ominous tone. "This is the final form of woman behind this door. Be amazed." Then I saw the door open to a woman being bathed in scented oils and lotions. She was huge!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 01:04:33 pm »
Very interesting story premise and nice cliff hanger!  Am excited for more!

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Muscle Cult
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 06:11:39 am »
Final chapter

The sight before me was massive! "How...How is she so big?" Lana looked at me as I still struggled to escape Tammie's titanium muscle prison. "Your average women's center is 6'2 180. I gave her the formula and she grew to 7'2 and 360lbs. Her boobs are I sized busts. Each boob is 15lbs of fat. Each but cheek is 15lbs of fat. 300lbs of man crushing muscle. Enough to smash the skull of a behemoth roid head who thinks he's God's gift to women. Don't worry though. She also likes the big softies who wouldn't hurt a fly. She can breastfeed them."

Then she arose to her massive height. Her auburn hair looked like a horse's main with its straightness. As I gawked, Lana called out to me. "Oh and Chris? A few more things. Every woman here is equal in strength. That means that a 6' woman can easily lift a woman almost twice her size with ease and bend every metal ever. When bullets hit the women, they flatten instantly. Watch and learn." Lana then proceeded to go get and fire off a automatic high caliber military grade rifile at the woman. The bullets fell to the ground almost immediately after being fired due to the giant woman's massive chest and abs of steel. "The women lotion and pamper themselves with a special blend of spices, minerals, and metals. This makes them bulletproof." "Lana, you truly are a monster! With this army, if you say bow and no one does, they die!" This enraged the cocky muscle queen. "Men have ruled for centuries with no regard and no honor, yet now that it is our turn we are called brutes and beasts?!" How dare you!" She then smacked me.

The mighty female vision spoke out: "Mistress Lana, he speaks not from pride, but fear. We must show the world that we can rule with justice and wisdom." Lana sighed at the female goliath's words. "You are right Destiny. Chris, I apologize to you for my actions. Let us go back to the weight room once Destiny finishes here." After a few minutes, that's what we did. Tammie still held me, but I had circulation in my limbs.

Once in the weight room, I saw weights that measured tons and metric tons being lifted for 'light work by massive beauties. The sultry Lana took me out of Tammie's muscle prison and laid me on her breasts. She looked me in the eye and stated the following terms to me. "You have a choice Chris. You can stay here forever or leave here and publish your story, but you can never come back again. If you choose to stay, Tammie will care for you. She is 21, so your not robbing the cradle. Haha. To put it simply: You'll do 5 things here. Eat. Sleep. Piss. Bathe. Fuck. That's it. You clean nothing, cook nothing and do anything you want except screw another woman. Follow that rule for your own safety."

I accepted the offer to stay with Tammie. Our marriage is unusual, but so is the world since the 10 years we got married. Countries fell and rebellions were crushed as Lana's message and army swept the world. Only the Middle East and China remain male dominated since they closed their borders to outside influences.

A few years later, a speech was written by Lana: "In time they shall fall. Their bullets and bombs can not harm us. The words they speak are the words of a frightened child about to be punished. The punishment will be swift and severe." As she spoke these words, the Middle East fell thanks to covert missions. Criminals were ripped in half after a harsh sentence, while lighter crimes resulted in spankings or whipping of a number of lashes.

China practically begged Lana to help them, especially since no leader would trade with them or buy from them. In a humbling fashion, the suave woman made the prime minister marry her. A week of one on one time with a hot woman leaking out to the press will do that.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 06:47:49 pm »
I'll give you a 6 or 7 for effort, but conceptually, I have to admit this is full of holes. So Okay, they make the women super muscular and strong and they tear men limb from limb. Apparently the men are evil for some reason you haven't explained. They have taken over the rest of the world and can't be stopped by bombs, yet didn't bother taking over China and a number of unnamed countries in the middle east because they have closed their borders? Surely they are either invincible or they are not? If they are, then I don't see why they wouldn't bother taking over China and the middle East. Also, the Chinese premier, having resisted for so long, gives in and marries one of them because they are worried about media exposure? This is China we are talking about, I don't think an independent media is something they have to worry about.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you should stick to writing the bare bones of impossibly powerful women causing mayhem and destruction (which on one level I dig) and get other writers to flesh out story concepts that you can mix that in with, because, frankly, from what I've seen so far, script writing and concept development are not strong points of yours.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2016, 06:51:18 am »
They are taking down evil governments and destroying evil criminals. Some nations made deals. I thought I made this clearer. I'll continue to get better as I go.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
My Domination is My Deliverance [Greatguy87]
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 05:06:46 pm »
My Domination is My Deliverence
by Greatguy87

I'm Frank. I was Gods gift to women. Until i met Xena. My 5'10 200lbs was 90% muscle and 10% fat. (I gotta keep some fat on me since I got a coke can down below. Haha) Xena wasn't your typical gym babe. She didn't do aerobics and drink fitness water. She ate and drank what the guys did and trained like a dude. I admired her toughness, but still scoffed at her because she was a woman. I regret that decision now that she owns me. Let me tell you how I got to this point...

I was training in the ring doing some light sparring when her full figured frame came in to my view. (And I do mean full. DD sized boobs on a 5'7 chick are smoking hot if stacked right.) Her ass was like a soft pillow with solid support for your neck. She bent over ever so slightly as she entered the ring which is why I can describe the vision I saw. Her eyes as she looked into mine shined blue as the ocean and her lips were as red as the brightest berry. When she opened her mouth me and the trainer stopped to gaze at a fitness model of the highest order. She was almost a exact replica of the blonde haired chick from American Gladiators, except she more fat on her because of her boobs and ass and she was slightly shorter.

"Can I have next go round?", she sweetly asked. We laughed and went back to our training and paid her no mine. At that point she got pissed. "Hey ass holes! Let someone else use the ring!", she screamed. "Look you can do your fitness ballet later. Right now the men are doing real fighting sweetie." After I said that she got in my face and challenged me to a fight. "You and me. Right here. Right now. Only rules are no hair pulling, low blows, etc. You in limp dick?"The whole gym stopped and looked at the ring. As everyone stepped towards the ring and sat down I nodded my head in agreement.

The trainer rang the bell. That's when the aerobics room cleared. Then the gym owner closed and locked the door so as to give us privacy. So the stage was set and we danced around each other. Then she kicked me in my gut with a kick that made me almost fall over. The coy smile on her face after the kick made me mad. The tough women furthered my humiliation with a tongue in cheek quip: "Hurts doesn't it dipshit? That's kickboxing lessons since I was 8."The words from her mouth pissed me off so much I swung and missed a haymaker which allowed her to punch me in my chest.

The punch felt like a H-bomb to my stomach. I wanted to puke and crap at the same time. My head was spinning from the pain of both shots. "Still standing huh? That's my warm up. By the way if your wondering I'm 18 and I weigh 170lbs. Mostly muscle. Haha." Then she delivered a combo of a punch to the ribs, kick to the left knee and roundhouse to my jaw. Despite this assault I still stood, even though I was wobbly. "You got stamina and a tough chin honey bunch. I might use that later. Haha." Her constant taunting caused me to snap out of my dazed stupor.

At that moment I charged her. The artful young woman jump over me and kicked me in the back of my head. Then she glared at me with a death stare before continuing her verbal barrage. "Jujitsu and karate lessons at 8 as well ass hole. Think I'm just another pretty face now?"

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My Domination is My Deliverence
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2016, 12:58:51 am »
After that kick I huddled in the corner as she stalked me. The smile on her face was like one of a supreme predator about to devour it's prey. "Scared huh? You should be. Im only 18 and I'm as strong as you, I have 3 2nd degree black belts from practice in Jujitsu,karate and akido, as well as being faster than you. How? I run a 4.2 40 yard dash. My IQ rivals Einstein's level so i graduated high school at 16 and just finished my Associates in Bio medical Engineering." I began to weep in sheer panic as the figure of my tormentor loomed over me. I cried for mercy as she stretched her muscles to continue my destruction. "I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me anymore!" She laughed at my pleas of grace, then scowled. "Men like you do their deeds and get little to no time for their crimes against women! This woman will strike for all women and you will feel my wrath! Now fight me!"

As I slowly got to my feet the athletic woman grabbed me and preformed a judo throw that would make Bruce Lee proud. My body hurt all over and could barely breath at this point because the throw made me land awkwardly and break another rib. The gym owner looked like he wanted to step in the ring, but Xena snapped her fingers and someone in the crowd gave him a briefcase. "He wont die and my parents are rich so here's half a mill for your gym. I've handled all taxes and fees. You just need to sign the contract, take the money and go." John did just that.

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2016, 02:17:07 am »
I like it, always a fan of seeing a girl who's superior, both in body and in mind. I look forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2016, 05:05:37 am »
Xena turned around and ran towards me, aiming a kick that nearly took my head off. Thankfully it grazed me. She smiled as I winced at her power. "I will break your mind, body and soul. Your ego falls today at my hand." Then she continued my humbling lesson by picking me up and suplexing me repeatedly. The ripped female conqueror resumed her now standard verbal hacking to my ego. "Come on sweetie. At least try to fight. Oh that's right I forget that I either blocked or absorbed every hit you tried. I know you dont remember due to the damage to your head. That's ok though because when we're done you'll be a whole different person anyway."

Someone pointed out that an hour had passed since the fight began. As was her nature, the warrior woman quipped: "It's not a fight honey. This is a massacre. Anyone wanna go home? You can." The crowd left within minutes, leaving me alone in my hell on Earth. "Your name is Frank right?", she asked me. I nodded in recognition. She then took one of my legs in between her pillars of leg muscle. "Do you remember a girl by the name of Victoria? that was my older cousin. You raped her, then left her to cry alone in her dorm that night. She said it was one of the athletes." My eyes bulged at the recollection of that night's events. "I wasn't there! I swear!" My cries of innocence fell on deaf ears as my leg was twisted at the knee. "AAAAAAAHHHH! MY LEG! OH GOD!" The smirk on her face told me she was being cold and calculating. "I'll break each one of your remaining bones until I get what I want you shit for brains!" I cried out in submission to her greatness. "I beg of you Mistress, have mercy!" Xena smiled at my attempt of worship. "I'm your Mistress now? How cute. However, you didnt answer my question dear. What happened back in college to my cousin?" My mind raced for the truth. "She left my room then called me when she was in her room. I was on the baseball team and someone stole my jacket."

Xena then said the most chilling words I've ever heard: "While you may not be the one I'm searching for, if you ever feel the urge to commit a crime against any woman I would advise you to remember this day." With that final admonition she swiftly kicked me in the head. When I woke up I was in a bed with tubes in me. "Hi there dear. We thought you'd never wake up." The nurse just smiled as I tried to form coherent speech. "Oh your girlfriend wants to see you." The nurse left as I looked at her quizzically. Then I saw a figure that made my blood run cold. "Did you miss Xena honey? Well I missed you. Wanna kiss and make up?"

After many months of rehab and with Xena's help and 'encouragement' i walked down the aisle at our wedding. That same day there was a 'accident' involving a old college pal of mine named Tom. He was found pinned under his car and is in a permanent care faculty.

As she got older my wife got bigger and better. At 25 she stopped growing and topped out at 6'2 225lbs and FF breasts. She naturally enhanced her boobs with prenatal supplement and lactation pills. When she wasn't feeding me she donated her milk to milk banks. I have come to accept the fact that I was, I am and never will equal her.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Becky Destroys Brad's Life [Greatguy87]
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 06:41:08 pm »
Becky Destroys Brad's Life
by Greatguy87

Note: My Becky character is completely different from any character named Becky. I'm just saying that so I don't get fined. Lol.

Brad Conners was in pain. Every inch, muscle and bone in his body hurt. He was put in a thick body cast and fed via iv. How did he get there? He told Becky no. She wanted to get engaged. He wasn't ready so he said no. This didn't please the 5'10 180lb young female athlete. So when the young couple went into the local gym, Becky decided to show the 6'2 200lb Brad how their relationship will go.

"Oh a mma cage! Wanna spar honey?!" The horny young man salivated at the prospect of touching his girlfriends F tots and fit body. She had other ideas as she stepped in the cage and proceeded to systematically destroy him. Kicks to his sternum and punches to his chest sent him sailing through the air into the cage. "Wanna know why I'm doing this honey? When you said no, I was heartbroken. Now you get to feel my pain. Haha." Brad tried to run to the door, but his girlfriend was faster. As he screamed the sounds of her laughter drowned him out.

As he opened his eyes Brad saw Becky standing there. His screams were incoherent groans, but she smiled anyhow. "The priest said that he would marry us after my shift in the hospital is over. He felt bad after your 'accident'.They'll pay me to be your nurse. Isn't that great sweetie? You get 24/7 security and protection from your loving wife." Brad just cried many tears that night.

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Becky Destroys Brad's Life
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2016, 08:32:29 pm »
lol don't worry about any other girls named Becky, I find that name occurs a lot in stories too, and most of them seem very powerful, but not all of them are the same. Some Beckys are nice, some are cruel, it appears this one didn't want to be cruel until her boyfriend forced her to be. k+! for the effort.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Becky Destroys Brad's Life
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2016, 09:56:43 pm »
| wasn't going to sue you. but thanks for clarification.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Greatguy87] Stories~collected 2016 + after

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View