Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572407 Posts in 72082 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 08:37:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [M7] Blind Date
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [M7] Blind Date  (Read 23911 times)

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
Re: Blind Date
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2015, 01:41:09 am »
Thank you very much Jeremy. K+++  I'm glad you're enjoying it. I finally got a little more written...........

BLIND DATE

Part Four

"Now kiss my abs." As he knelt down to her abs, she started flexing. The slabs of her ab muscles were so thick and defined she could trap your finger between them. She had a serious barrel gut of massive muscles. Then Walter again noticed the body hair. Hair covered her abs with a noticeably thicker line running down the middle. "This woman is hideous!", he thought as he reluctantly kissed her hairy bricks of stomach muscle. He could really feel her body hair on his lips everywhere he kissed her, but especially the line in the middle. He was trying to avoid that area, but Sheila would grab his head and keep it there, repeatedly relaxing and flexing her abs and pushing his face harder into her. "Now lick it!", she commanded as she pushed his face even harder into her hairy, huge brick wall of a stomach. "Taste my muscle!! Deeper!! You fucking wimp!" A quick smile of satisfaction crossed her glaring face of discontent as she proceeded to dominate her newest boy toy.

"Now suck on my chest", Sheila demanded as she took a finger and pushed out from her chest, ripping her bikini top off in a single, effortless motion. As Walter rose to her ginormous pecs, he again quivered at the chest hair that accompanied all the impossible muscle mass. It was even longer around her nipples. "I really wish the light wasn't so good in here", Walter thought in complete disgust. As he tried to suck on her pecs, she started flexing and bouncing them wildly, making it very hard. "Suck my pecs you little fuck!!" Sheila teased as she continued to purposely make it hard for him. "Harder!! Deeper!!", she ordered, "How hard is it?" And with that she grabbed his head and crushed it against her chest, flexing her pecs hard. "She's going to pop my head like a zit!!", he thought terrified. "Please stop! It hurts so bad!"

"Shut up wimp!! I'm barely toying with you! You couldn't handle it if I gave any real effort." And she was right. She wasn't giving any real effort. She continued crushing Walter in many scissor holds, grapevines, headlocks, etc. It didn't take long for her to drain every last ounce of energy from him. Then she scooped him up in her arms and carried him to her bedroom.

Aching with pain, Walter said,"what are we doing?" His heart was pounding out of his chest. The enormous muscle goddess with no effort threw Walter a good ten feet onto her bed. Though completely drained, he was really shaking now. She jumped on top of him with all her weight. Like being run over by a Mack truck. His dick was limp so she started rubbing his member. Even though she had callouses on her hands from all the years of heavy lifting, which certainly did not feel good to Walter, she really knew how to stroke a penis and get a guy hard. "I don't believe it!", Walter thought as he felt himself getting erect and started realizing that this gigantic muscle beast was indeed going to have her way with him. He was far too tired and sore to get up. He never felt so helpless and scared.

Before he knew it, she engulfed him and his member and shoved his face into her enormous pecs and started fucking him with such force he thought for sure she was going to break his pelvis. "Rrrrrrgrgrgr!...........Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!.............Uhuuuuuhhhhh!.......... Lucky for him, it didn't take long for her to cum. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! That wasn't bad wimp. Now kiss my armpit!!" Before he even had time to cringe at the thought, she shoved his face hard into her unshaven armpit. "Suck it!" Walter in more pain than he could stand tried his best to satisfy her. "Mmmmmmm", she moaned getting turned on again.

"You think my armpits are hairy? Just look at my back." Sheila turned around and did a back lat spread, flaring her insane back muscles to unreal proportions. Walter had never seen such a bulging wall of muscle in his life. And a hairy wall of muscle at that. "Give me a massage", she said. Her back hair wasn't very dark, so from a distance you wouldn't notice it, but it was dark enough to be plenty noticeable up close though and he could sure feel it in his hands as he desperately tried to massage her mountainous back muscles. "Harder! Push deeper!! You fucking wimp! I can't feel anything! Are you good for anything?!!"

"Worship my back. Kiss it", she said dominantly. "You can't massage for shit, but you will serve me!" Walter hesitated, so she grabbed his member and squeezed even harder than before. He immediately started kissing and worshiping her back. "That's right! Lick it! Suck it you fucking wimp!! You know you love it. You'll kiss every fucking hair on my back!!" "Your back is so huge that would take hours!", Walter thought disgusted. Then she rolled over putting all her weight on him, engulfing him and crushing him under her. "Did I tell you to stop?", she asked as she flexed a back double bicep pose, crushing his face. "Feel my biceps!" He reached around and felt the impossible girth of her arms. "That's right wimp. You lucky little fuck!"

She started massaging his dick again, making it hard against his will and said, "Now you can do me from behind." She sat on his dick and started squeezing hard with her iron vagina. She rolled over with him on top of her and demanded, "Now fuck me as hard as you can wimp!" Walter gave his best, futile attempt to satisfy the horny she-hulk, but he was running on empty. No matter how hard he pushed, she wasn't satisfied. "Harder!! Push harder!! Deeper!!! Fuck me harder you pathetic fuck!!" Then she squeezed so hard Walter thought she was going to rip his dick off.

Just when he thought he was going to pass out under the pressure of her immense weight, she turned over facing him. Her mass easily and completely dwarfing him. The look in Sheila's eyes said it all. Without saying a word, Walter could here loud and clear what Sheila's face was saying. "Please be gentle", Walter could barely get out. "Trust me, I am being gentle", Sheila said as she started crushing his head into her arms and pecs once again. Pelvic thrusts so hard he could hear his ribs cracking. "Please!! You're killing me Sheila!!" "Shut up wimp!! I'm not done with you yet!"
"Rrrrrrrrrr!!......................uuuuuhhhhh!!.........................ooooohhhhh!!.........................Mmmmmm." The massive weight of her physique and the hardness of her titanic muscles was turning Walter into mush. "Suck on my chest!", she growled as Walter felt her hairy mountains engulf his head and start beating up his face again. He felt his consciousness starting to slip away as she relentlessly pounded on him.....

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2015, 01:41:09 am »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2015, 02:52:09 am »
Great to see this story active again, I really love it, it's incredible to think how hairy and manly Sheila is, how basically Walter is the girl in the relationship in a great many ways, while Sheila is more manly than him, hell, I'd venture to say that her pinky is more manly than his entire body. I wouldn't doubt she's got more hair on her chest than he has on his whole body put together too. Just an incredible read, I loved every bit of it! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2015, 10:56:25 am »
Like I said in "My Wife Jennifer", it's NO Shave Movember, so the perfect time for her to grow her beard!

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2015, 05:32:02 am »
I hope you add some to this story soon M7! It is one of my favs. Happy Holidays!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2016, 12:58:53 pm »
Thank you guys so much for the feedback and your continued support. K+++  I'm really sorry I haven't updated this story more often. I don't have much more done, but I might as well post the little I have.....

BLIND DATE

Part Five

When Walter awoke, he immediately felt the intense pain of his damaged body overwhelm him. He could barely move. He looked around the room for his clothes. His sight was blurry. He rubbed his eyes and took a moment to adjust. He looked again and saw them on the other side of the room. "I can do this", he told himself. "There's NO WAY I'm going to lay here and wait for Queen Kong to come back." Getting up to get his clothes, his aching back locked up and sent him hard to the floor. "Oh shit!!", he thought. Then as expected, Sheila entered the room. "Where do you think you're going?" she said almost giggling. She was naked and still hadn't taken a shower as she smelled stronger than ever. "Oh my god she's ripe!", Walter thought trying to hide his disgust. Sheila stood proudly, flaring her lats to help the smell from her armpits fill the room. He couldn't help but stare at the hulking wall of reeking muscle expanding before him. "How could anybody have so much muscle? Much less a woman! There's just no way!" "Did you hear me Walter?", Sheila snapped, bringing Walter out of his daze. "I was just trying to find my clothes", Walter said. "Well aren't you hungry?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm starving", he said. "Good!!", she said as she jumped on top of him with her big clitoris right in his face. "Now EAT ME!!!", she commanded. Using her legs she forced his face into her vagina. With hardly a choice, he tried to suck her off, but his face being crushed was making it quite difficult. "Deeper you fucking wimp!! You are such an annoying little shit!" She continued crushing his face harder into her swollen pussy. "You're not getting up until I cum you little fuck!"

Walter sucked as hard as he could trying to satisfy the massive muscle beast. After what seemed like an eternity, his face beet red writhing in pain and just as he was ready to pass out again, she grunted loudly shooting her load all over his face, getting much of it in his mouth. She smiled. "Swallow it wimp!! Or I will BREAK YOU!!!!!", she threatened as she exploded into another frightening 'most muscular' pose. "Swallow my load or I'll enjoy crushing you to a little pulp!!" Again with hardly a choice, Walter closed his eyes and choked down her woman juice. "That's a good little boy", she teased.

"Now get up my little boy toy. It's time for you to make me breakfast", she said glaring down at Walter. "I have to go to work", Walter said worried. "Not today you're not! You're going to do whatever the fuck I tell you to do! Got it?!!" "When is this going to end?", Walter thought more distraught than ever. "You're making me breakfast, then I'm fucking you within an inch of your life, then you're going to spot me at the gym again. I feel like lifting real heavy today", she said as she posed, flexed and swelled her titanic physique in front of Walter. "I'm giving you 15 minutes to have my breakfast ready."

"What would you like me to make you?" "Eggs. I feel like scrambled today. And I don't like them runny! Now move!!"

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2016, 05:44:07 am »
Oh man, Walter just can't seem to catch any breaks, Sheila is just on him and he can't seem to get away from her. I love the description of her smell and her incredibly huge, ripped muscles that make most men look small, they make him look tiny. Not to mention the rest of her appearance which can only be termed masculine, and that by a great deal. I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2016, 12:42:44 pm »
Thank a lot Jeremy for your comments and continued support. K+++  This is as far as I've got with this story, so I don't know when I'll be able to update it again. I have a couple others I'm working on though, so hopefully I'll have something else to post before too long. Thanks again!

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
Re: Author: [M7] Blind Date
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2019, 10:55:27 pm »
I can't describe how amazing this story is

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [M7] Blind Date

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View