Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575880 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:09:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [M7] Blind Date
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [M7] Blind Date  (Read 24012 times)

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
Author: [M7] Blind Date
« on: July 11, 2015, 01:51:32 pm »
So several years ago I wrote a few short stories and I've recently started going through them again, basically trying to add more to them. Thought I would go ahead and start sharing them here. Just for the record, I don't consider myself an author and I only wrote this for the heck of it. Also, if you're not a fan of the extreme/hardcore and the side effects that come with it, you might want to pass on reading this.

BLIND DATE
by M7

Part One

"How bad could it be?," Walter thought to himself. "If Sheila's really ugly or fat I just won't call her again. One blind date. It's been so long since I've had a girlfriend anyway. Plus I'm meeting her at a gym, so she probably works out and stays in shape." Walter kept convincing himself not to puss out as he was so lonely and desperate to find a woman. Being an outcast growing up and constantly getting ridiculed by his peers, he had no self confidence. Just a few friends who were very much like him. His heart started beating heavier in anticipation. Getting nervous, he started sweating. "I wish her dating site profile had a picture of her. I know that site's free, but it looked so generic. There was hardly any info about her, but she is the only one I found who was somewhat close to my area." Before he could rack his brain any further, he pulled into the gym parking lot. He parked his car and sat there a minute. "Come on Walter, you have to go through with this. If you don't you're going to regret it and wonder what might have been for the rest of your life." He took a deep breath and got out of his car. "Ok, this is it. I can do this." He nervously went into the gym.

"As he entered the gym he saw that this was not a Planet Fitness type of gym like he had been picturing. It was a hardcore gym with many bodybuilders and other serious athletes working out. He was really impressed and even more intimidated by how big some of the men were. About six feet tall and a hundred and sixty five pounds, Walter was not a big guy and did not work out. A lot of these guys were well over two hundred pounds and all muscle. Now he was really uncomfortable and thought about turning around and leaving as fast as he could, but then he saw two gorgeous women walking on treadmills. Absolute knockouts with trim, tight bodies and big breasts. Walter's heart started racing. "Oh my god!," he thought. "What if one of those babes is my date?"

He walked over to the front desk and saw a female bodybuilder working behind the counter. "Damn! I sure hope that's not Sheila. She's hideous, that's just wrong. Why would a woman want to be muscular anyway? She looks more like a man," he thought to himself. "Well, if that's her I'll just turn around and leave."

"Is Sheila around?," he asked feeling more out of place than ever. "Oh yeah, she's around. You can't miss her!," the woman said sarcastically. Walter was taken back that her voice was lower than his. "There she is." As Walter turned around he saw the most enormously muscular human being he had ever seen in his life by far walking toward him. "No way a woman can be THAT big!," he thought. As she got close, he could actually feel the floor start to vibrate slightly. His heart started racing in fear. "Fuck! What have I gotten myself into? This behemoth could snap me like a twig! She could snap anyone like a twig!"

She was a couple inches shorter than Walter with sandy blonde hair tied up in a ponytail that proudly showed off every bit of her impossibly large traps. She was wearing a yellow tank top that somehow, but barely covered her back. It was low cut in the front though, showing off her titanic pecs. The short, extremely tight black spandex she had on was working overtime to contain well over thirty inches of freakish, pulsating quad muscle. Walter was also quick to notice the obvious and major side effects she had. Her hairline was receding quite a bit and her jaw was very swollen and wide. Her face was hard and chiseled like her muscles and she had a bit of a five o' clock shadow. Hot, sweaty and pumped from her workout, she had a thick vein bulging from her forehead and looked very intimidating. She also had no tan since she hadn't competed in years which made some of her side effects even more pronounced, like her acne and excessive body hair. As bright as the lights were in the gym, he could see all too well just how hardcore and extreme she was. "This beast is a total freak!," he thought trying to contain himself. "There's no way this is a woman. Women can't get anywhere near this big! It's just impossible!" Walter couldn't hide the disgusted look that painted his face. "And someone should buy her a razor!"

"Are you Walter?," she asked sternly. Walter was shocked how low her voice was. "And I thought the woman behind the desk had a deep voice," he thought. He desperately wanted out of this situation now, but before he could say anything the woman behind the counter said, "yeah, that's him." "Great, you can spot me," Sheila said with a confident smile. Walter had never been so scared. "How am I going to get out of this?," he thought as his adrenaline shot through him. "I'm nowhere near strong enough to spot you," he said trying to flatter her and avoid the situation at the same time. Sheila got right in Walter's face and tensed up all her muscles, swelling beyond belief, her veins exploding, engulfing him in the most insane 'most muscular' pose while she gave him a cold, intimidating stare and grunted deeply. Covered in sweat, her strong body odor began choking his sense of smell. "Do I look like I even need a spot?!!," she asked annoyed. "Not at all!," Walter said shaking, about to literally shit his pants. "I didn't think so! I was trying to be nice.....and you're already starting to piss me off! Do I look like someone you want to piss off Walter?" "God no!!," Walter exclaimed, feeling the pit in his stomach ache like he was going down a steep hill on a roller coaster. "Then come on!" Sheila commanded.

Walter could feel all the eyes in the gym on him as he followed her. He so badly wanted to leave, but for whatever reason, he felt paralyzed by all the attention on him. As they walked he was completely overwhelmed by her impossible size and muscularity. She completely dwarfed him. Her arms were much bigger than his legs, never mind his arms and FAR more muscular. She easily had a hundred plus pounds on him. He stared at her bulging, beyond massive triceps as he walked behind her realizing that even with both hands he couldn't feel the whole muscle of just one of her disgustingly enormous and hairy triceps. "One of her arms must weigh a hundred pounds!," he thought. Her back was a swelling wall of seemingly endless muscle. "If she was to lay on top of me, her sheer weight would crush me! There is no way I'm going to date this ugly freak! And what is that sound I keep hearing? It sounds like a high pitched zipper going up and down." As Walter followed the sound to it's source, looking down he could see that even though Sheila had her legs spread apart so much that it made her walk a little funny, her hulking inner thigh muscles were still rubbing against each other making her spandex noisy from the friction.

"Today's chest day. I'm going a little light on bench press today." With that, she put five hundred pounds on the bar. Walter stared in disbelief as this mountain of freakish muscle pumped, pushed and grunted out rep after rep. Her pecs swelling above her chin and pushing her shirt to it's limits. She continued to grunt louder and louder, her voice so low and deep she sounded more like a big wild animal than human. Walter was equally shocked and scared, literally getting weak in the knees. After a few sets of countless reps, Sheila got up and got right in his face and started flexing and bouncing her pumped up, super massive chest. "Go ahead wimp. Feel it," she said with authority. Scared shitless, Walter's hand was trembling as he raised it onto her pec. "Keep your hand there," she said as she started bouncing her pecs more and more violently. It was impossible for Walter to keep his hand from coming off her pec as she flexed more and more intensely. "Keep it there!," she ordered. As Walter failed to do so, she grabbed his head and smashed it hard into her chest. "Oooww!! I think you broke my nose!," Walter said in pain. "Shut up boy!," she said as she crushed his face, engulfing him in the granite mass of her pectorals. She continued flexing her rock hard chest over and over quickly turning his face into mush. He could not believe the pain in his face, especially his jaw. "Stop! Please!!," he pleaded. "Shut your mouth you little pussy!," she snarled as she grinded his face harder. Relaxing and then violently flexing her huge pecs into his face over and over again. Literally beating up his face with her enormous chest. "What's wrong? Don't you like my chest? More like, don't you LOVE my chest? Do you even realize just how lucky you are to be feeling my muscles right now you little fuck?," Sheila taunted. Everyone else in the gym knew better than to interfere with Sheila. Nobody would dare try to help Walter from the brute, female hulk. Not only did she own the gym, but not one person there could overpower her. Some would look, feeling lucky they were not in Walter's place, but everybody instinctively kept to their own business.

She finally released her vice grip on him and started flexing her pecs again. "So........what do you think?," she said with the utmost confidence. Being only inches from her chest, Walter noticed she even had hair on her pecs. "Uh.......I...... uh". He was so disgusted and even more scared and watching a woman with muscles of unreal size and power swell her chest to impossible proportions didn't help him to come up with an answer. "Answer me!," Sheila demanded snapping Walter back to attention. "I.........can't believe how BIG you are," he quivered not wanting to make her mad again, but really not wanting to compliment her either. "Of course you can't. I am the biggest, strongest woman EVER!," she said purposely making her voice even deeper. Sheila loved intimidating people and was bathing in Walter's fear. "You'll never see another woman bigger or better than me," she stated firmly as she flexed pose after jaw dropping pose. "Her arms are bigger than my head!," he thought as she hit a double bicep pose. "I believe it!," Walter complied. "Of course you do little man. Now where are you taking me for our date?"

"Well, I don't have a car," Walter lied hoping she would be so turned off that she would just end the date right there. "Oh shit! I hope she didn't see me pull into the parking lot," he thought coming up with that lie without thinking it through. Unfortunately for him, Sheila did happen to see Walter pulling into the parking lot and knew he was lying. "I'm going to enjoy punishing you for lying to me you little wimp!," she thought to herself. "Well I wasn't going to leave my car here anyway. So where are we going? I'm hungry, let's go get some food." "FUCK!!," Walter thought. "How am I going to get out of this?" "Uh......o..ok, let's go," he could barely get out, not wanting to piss her off any further.....

Forum Saradas

Author: [M7] Blind Date
« on: July 11, 2015, 01:51:32 pm »

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Blind Date
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 06:17:34 pm »
Apart from the hair growth, which I'm not  into, this story is awesome so far. Keep it going please and K+ for you.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 06:32:17 pm »
I like it! Sheila is a beast! So huge, so muscular, so macho, everyone knows that she's the biggest and strongest, even the biggest male bodybuilders can't do anything to stop her from doing whatever she wants. She could've beat this guy to a pulp and not one guy would step forward to risk her wrath. There's something so hot about a girl that can intimidate the biggest of men even when she's not all that huge heightwise, which is good with me, I'm not a fan of height growth in stories, more often than not that will change me right around on a story, but it looks like there shouldn't be any here which is good. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 07:55:49 pm »
Awesome job, M7  :bravo:

Thanks a lot for sharing your story!

The first part has a great set up; the premise of a blind date is always awesome as it gives the characters a reason to meet without needing to develop a rich history between them.  Straight to the good stuff :)  I'm excited to see where things go between them.  I like the idea of Walter finding himself attracted to Sheila by the end, but we'll see what happens!  Looking forward to Part 2!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 03:40:18 am »
Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this and thanks so much for the comments and karma.  :thanks:

Karma to you all. I'm glad you're finding some entertainment value in my writing.  bertmacklinsbrother, your words mean a lot sir. I'm lovin your Jennifer story and always look forward to reading the latest update. Keep up the great work. Jeremy Lightning, I feel I should apologize I haven't read any of your stories yet. I will soon though and you're right, there will not be any height growth in this or my other stories other than maybe the fbb putting on heals or boots or something. Online and fbbsmmh, thanks for reading even though you're not into every aspect of the story.

Please don't ever hesitate to leave a comment. Feedback is a great thing. Ok, without further delay on to part two.

BLIND DATE

Part Two

As they exited the gym Walter pondered making a run for it, but he knew his asthma would get the best of him and that if he did, Sheila would be insulted and most likely run him down and break him. "Let's go to Vick's Steakhouse," she said. "I love their steak." "Sure, whatever you want," Walter answered without emotion. "You're a smart man," Sheila quickly retorted. "It is whatever I want. Whenever the fuck I want."

With the strong feeling of intimidation continuing to overwhelm him, Walter very reluctantly got into her car. "Great! A convertible!," he thought. "Now the whole fucking world can see me tooling around with this roided out freak! Oh, why me?" As they drove, Walter couldn't resist to take quick glances at Sheila's bigger than life physique. It was like a car wreck to him, he couldn't help but look. The sun was hitting her body just right and all her sweat and body hair was glistening, shining proudly in the natural light. "Unbelievable!!," he thought. "Of all the women on this earth and I get myself stuck with the biggest, most steroid addicted, fucked up bitch on the planet. Haven't you heard of a razor?" Her massive forearms were quite hairy also. She saw Walter glancing over at her and started tightening up her forearm. Gripping the steering wheel, she made her ridiculously huge forearm muscles pulsate. Quickly relaxing, then flexing the massive, hairy slabs of muscular perfection, exploding with power and veins. Walter stared in shock and awe at the unbelievable display of grotesque muscle that was detonating right before his eyes. He had never seen anything like it. It was bizarre to him. It was so foreign to him to see a woman with big muscles and nearly impossible for his brain to process the idea of a woman with more muscle than most men. But he hated that she kept showing off her crazy physique to him. "She's SO full of herself," he thought. "You're like a bad science experiment. Don't you think when you're as big as a house covered in hair and acne with a five o clock shadow and two balloons for a jaw, you should back off on all the gear, not take more?!! I don't get it. What's wrong with her?"

Sheila cranked up her right arm in a bicep pose. "Go ahead wimp, kiss it. You know you want to," she instructed. Again, Walter was in complete shock and awe at the mountain that rose up only a few inches from his face. Not wanting to find out what she would do to him, he decided real quick he better just kiss the hairy mountain of muscle mass she called an arm as he pictured her pounding him through the floor of the car with it. He could not believe just how big and hard it was. She cranked it a few times letting him feel her bicep move on his lips. Though his brain wasn't letting him admit it, feeling her bicep moving on his lips actually felt rather nice to him. "Now kiss my forearm," she instructed. As much as he didn't want to, he started kissing her huge, rugged and sweaty forearm. "Every inch of the muscle wimp. And look at my fucking veins!," she admired. "Fuck, they're exploding all over the place!" Walter was so repulsed. Her crazy deep voice and all the muscles was bad enough, but seeing and feeling her freakish veins, acne, sweat and body hair, especially on his lips was even worse. "How can this get any worse?," he strongly regretted thinking as soon as he noticed people in other cars looking at them. They were laughing, pointing, snapping pics on their phones and generally freaking out about what they were witnessing. "This can't be happening!!," Walter thought as he started to sink into the seat. A few cars started honking their horns and talking shit," who's the man and who's the woman?" "There is no way that's a woman!" "I don't know what's more disturbing? The freak or the pervert kissing the freak." Sheila didn't care about the insults at that moment though, knowing the unappreciative jerk beside her was embarrassed beyond his imagination. Walter wanted desperately to crawl inside a hole and never come out.

"Now show some respect to the bowling balls that are my delts," Sheila harshly continued. "Your what?," Walter asked clueless. "My delts you pathetic weakling!," she barked flexing the swollen "pump"kins that were her shoulders. Veins bulging thick through her pale, thin skin and striations everywhere. Walter taking a good look at the swelling mass, couldn't believe how broken out they were. Acne covered them. Walter cringed at the thought of kissing the ugly, hairy mass of muscle and zits, but he wisely wasted no time doing exactly what she said and realized it was actually the body hair that was most noticeable on his lips. "This is so gross!!!!," he thought to himself trying not to gag. "Is there anywhere on her body that isn't hairy for fuck sake?!!! How can she possibly think she's sexy?"

"Shouldn't we engage in a little small talk?" I mean we just met," Walter suggested desperately wanting to end his forced muscle worship. "I don't do small!," Sheila answered loudly as she raised her herculean arm in his face again. It seemed like an eternity getting to the restaurant as Walter obediently worshipped her obscene and ridiculously enormous upper body.

As they pulled up to the restaurant Walter thought," I sure hope there's nobody I know in here." The thought of running, again came into his mind as he got out of the car and surveyed the parking lot, but Sheila quickly grabbed his hand in a rather painful iron grip and started walking them toward the restaurant. As they walked in, the whole place got quiet and everybody stared at them. It was an upscale, fancy place. Walter was not only painfully embarrassed by being seen with this behemoth, but coming from the gym right after her workout and as hot as it was outside she was still wearing her workout attire and sweating profusely. Her clothes were soaked making her top stick to her like a second skin, her hard nipples and the defined massive abs of her swollen barrel gut proudly exploding through the fabric and he could smell her body odor as strong as ever. The hostess was completely taken back by her. "Two?," she asked, her eyes practically coming out of her head. "Well I'm so big that people often mistake me for two people, but I eat for three," Sheila joked. The hostess froze, not even hearing what Sheila said. Her ultra deep, powerful voice catching her completely off guard, she just stared in disbelief at the spectacle of ultra freaky mass reeking in front of her. "Rrr.....rrright this way," she finally managed to get out.

As they proceeded to their table, Walter could hear people talking about her and everyone was still staring. The restaurant was totally open with no booths to get even a little privacy. "I swear I can't catch one break?," he thought in hopeless disgust. "I eat for three, but I'm stronger than ten," Sheila continued. "She just doesn't stop," Walter thought provoked by her superior attitude.

As they sat down, Sheila not having one shy fiber in her body decided to give the repulsed onlookers a little show and raised her titanic arms in an epic double bicep pose. "I got such a great pump today," she proudly said as she heard everyone gasp. The onlookers as well as the hostess and servers could not believe what they were seeing. Walter could see she didn't shave her armpits either or if she did it wasn't often. The softer lights of the restaurant also made her body hair look darker along with her five o clock shadow. Then her powerful odor started choking Walter's nose again as well as the hostess. "Uh.....well......you two have a nice dinner," she said in complete shock and disgust, her eyes even bigger than before. The whole place went silent again from pure shock and then TSSSSHHHH!!!!!!!! A waiter who was so transfixed on Sheila forgot he was holding a tray of food and dumped it all over the floor. "That was just priceless," Sheila thought to herself. She reveled in the looks on all their faces. None of them being able to fully comprehend what they were seeing. Although always muscular, Sheila was very beautiful and feminine before she got serious about bodybuilding. Her face, as extreme and roided out as it was now still showed some femininity so even though their eyes told them it was a woman their brains kept insisting it had to be a man. And an extremely large one at that!

"Damn! She is SO ugly and gross!," Walter thought. "I can't wait to get out of here!" "What's wrong Walter? Don't you like what you see?" the beshemoth teased. "Fuck! She reeks!," he thought as he tried to come up with a response. "You look a.......uh......unreal," he said softly. "I do, don't I?," she responded proudly as she bounced her pecs and hit more poses. Everyone started talking louder as they gawked at the gigantic hulk.

Walter, panicking from the embarrassment picked up his menu and tried to forget, if only for a moment his horrific ordeal and looked to see what he wanted to eat. His eyes widened when he saw the prices. "What are you looking at? Do you see something that looks really good?," Sheila said with a satisfied smile knowing full well he was upset with how expensive everything was. Walter could pay his bills, but he didn't have much extra cash. He was also frugal at heart. "Uh........the steak does look really good, but I think I'm going to have the chicken," Walter said trying to hold back his emotion as he looked for the cheapest option on the menu. "Suit yourself. Everything's good here, but............as good as their meat is, it simply doesn't compare to my meat! Just you wait till we get out of here," Sheila said feeding on Walter's fear. He was visibly pale and beads of sweat started dripping down his forehead. "That's right you little prick," she thought. "You've only just begun to sweat for me puny man. Just you wait till I get you back to my place."

The waiter finally came over to take their order. "How are you guys tonight?," he asked instantly getting uncomfortable with how he used "guys" in the wording of the question. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean........... How are you two tonight?," he corrected. "I couldn't be better. Just look at me," Sheila said being her cocky, normal self and curling her right arm. Then she started to giggle as she could see the young waiter getting very nervous and visibly starting to shake. "Sss ssoo, what can I start you off with to drink?," he asked trying not to faint. "I'm ready to order. I'll take three steak dinners cooked medium well with all the sides and I'll need more water," Sheila said without hesitation. "Medium well. You got that?" "Got it!," the waiter replied nervously. "Are you really going to eat all that?," Walter asked immediately thinking only about the bill. He quickly regretted it seeing the cold look that Sheila answered him with. "If you haven't noticed Walter, I'm well over two hundred and fifty pounds of muscle. I've got to feed the machine. It doesn't take a genius." "I'm sorry," Walter said thinking about just how sorry he was to even be there at all. "I wasn't trying to offend you." He looked at the waiter who still had a look of shock from Sheila's extra large order, not to mention Sheila herself," I'll just have the chicken dinner with a......a...." He thought about ordering something strong to help him drown his sorrow a little, but he knew the reality was alcohol would only slow him down and he was already having a really hard time trying to think clearly as it was. The waiter just stood there staring at the unreal "her"culean figure before him. "A...........a cola." "Yes sir," the waiter said snapping back to reality. "I'll be back soon with your food. Let me know if I can get either of you anything else," he said in a rush as he couldn't wait to get back to the kitchen and gossip about the restaurant's newest patrons. That and being so close to Sheila down right scared the shit out of him.

"So..........what do you do for a living Sheila?" Walter asked in hopes she would take it down a few notches and stop showing off. "I own that gym we were at. I own whatever the fuck I want," she scoffed staring hard into Walter's vulnerable eyes. Seeing him so visually shaken was more entertaining to her than anything she would ever find on television. "I used to compete, but it doesn't pay anything. Besides, the judges don't know what REAL female bodybuilding is anyway!" she said raising her voice angrily. "They don't have a fuckin clue!" Walter feeling as uncomfortable as ever felt a hot flash shoot through his body. He could feel all the eyes of the restaurant back on them. "Please just kill me now," he thought. "I have clients I train. You look like you could use some training Walter," she insulted continuing to pick on her new boy toy. "You're so small. I have more muscle in my neck than you have in your whole body," she condescended as she tilted her head up and flexed her neck, making it expand. Rivers of veins covered the erupting mass of her neck and traps. Again Walter heard the gasps of others as he sat motionless, his mind completely blown by what his eyes were telling him. "Men also pay me to worship my perfect body," she bragged as she started flexing her arms again. "Some of them also pay me to crush them into submission," she said rising slightly off the seat into another frightening most muscular pose. Walter was frozen. He was at a loss for words unlike the rest of the restaurant. Their reactions were only getting louder, but the thought of being alone with Sheila scared him to death. "So.......what do you do?" Sheila finally asked. "I.........a..........work for a small business," Walter said wanting to be as vague as possible. As far as he was concerned, the less Sheila knew about his life, the better. "I basically stare at a computer screen all day. It's pretty boring, but I..." "Yeah, it sounds like it," Sheila rudely interrupted," you're really boring me right now. You know what's not boring? My MUSCLES!," she announced, again purposely making her voice go as low as possible and starting to flex again.

After what seemed like an eternity of people staring and making snide comments, Sheila's narcissistic posing and self admiration, body odor and the fact that her ultra deep voice was uncomfortably loud, the food finally came. Walter was again painfully embarrassed. This time by just how much this muscle tank could eat. She wasted no time putting away all the food she ordered and she wasn't the least bit shy scarfing down the meal. Again, more like an animal than human. Grunting and taking huge bites without the slightest care about what anyone thought around her. "I have to go to the restroom," Walter said desperate to find any way to distance himself from the feasting beast.

"Now's my chance," he thought looking for the restroom, but to his horror it was on the opposite side of the restaurant from the exit. "Fuck!," he thought as he looked back and saw Sheila staring at him. He reluctantly went to the men's restroom knowing he couldn't exit the restaurant without Sheila seeing him and tried to calm down and figure a way out. Feeling everyone staring at him again, he couldn't have reached the restroom door fast enough. In the restroom he quickly looked for a window, but there wasn't one. "I guess I'm just fucked," he thought frustrated out of his mind. He started having an asthma attack and took a deep breath on his inhaler. He tried his best to calm down. He sat on a toilet taking really deep breaths. "Well, hopefully this is almost over. I have to get up early for work tomorrow anyway," he continued pondering," I'll just tell her we'll do anything she wants next time, but there sure as hell won't be a next time!" Closing his eyes he continued to breathe deep, but getting the thought of Sheila out of his mind was proving impossible. He somehow eventually managed to get his heart rate back down and slowly calmed his nerves to a manageable level. "I better hurry and get back out there or she just might come in here and get me! I certainly doubt anyone would think she looked out of place going into the men's restroom!," he silently yelled in bitter frustration.

As he walked back to his table, he felt the pit in his stomach returning as people continued to stare at him. They were also still gawking at Sheila who was already done with her meal and was now staring at her arms and pecs as she flexed them for her own amusement and getting off on the all the responses around her. She loved all the attention, good or bad. Sheila saw that most people were appalled by her, which only made her want to fuck with them even more, but their was one kid in his early teens just staring with lust. Sheila noticed him staring uncontrollably when Walter went to the restroom. The boy's parents also couldn't help but notice their son's powerful desire for the disturbing she hulk. "Stop looking over there," they quipped, but nothing was going to take his eyes off of the ultimate goddess before him. Then Sheila noticed the boy looking around, trying to sneak rubs on his penis to help alleviate his throbbing desire for her. As Walter was walking back Sheila raised her left arm up, pretending to scratch an itch and started bouncing her bicep wildly. Then she flexed hard, holding the pose and looked right at the boy, winked seductively at him and blew him a kiss. His face immediately got beat red as he tried covering his midsection, but it was too late. He had been throbbing with ecstasy since Sheila first walked into the restaurant and his raging young hormones finally got the better of him. He came all over himself and it was starting to soak through his shirt. Sheila laughed in amusement and winked at the boy again as she enjoyed the complete and total power she was having over him. "I can control men in all sorts of different ways," she thought to herself. The teen immediately got up and ran to the restroom, about to cry in embarrassment as he felt people starting to stare at him. He could smell the cum on himself and feared that other people could smell it too.

Walter, oblivious to the boy all together and trying to ignore Sheila's muscle show, sat back down and motioned for the waiter to come back. "Can I get either of you anything else?," the waiter asked as he failed miserably trying not to stare at Sheila. "Just the bill," Walter said longing for the exit. "What's wrong Walter? You haven't touched your plate." Walter immediately started eating," Honestly, I'm just not hungry, but I guess I should eat a little bit." "That's another lie," Sheila thought keeping score. A moment later the waiter returned with the bill. Walter's stomach turned again when he saw it was well over two hundred dollars. "What's wrong Walter? Can't you afford dinner?," Sheila asked in an annoying tone. "It's no problem," Walter said trying to hide his disgust.

Then to his horror, his stomach dropped while he looked as his best friend Darrel along with his girlfriend came into the restaurant to have dinner. Walter started eating his meal again trying to hide in plain sight from his friend. He kept his head down, looking at his plate as the couple got escorted to their table. He was too scared to look up and risk being made, but he could feel their eyes on Sheila as they got seated. It was obvious to Sheila that Walter knew the couple walking in and he didn't want them to see him. "Are you ready?," Walter asked wanting to leave as fast as possible. "You haven't eaten very much. Are you sure you don't want to eat a little more?," Sheila asked stalling. "No I'm good. I had a big lunch today." Sheila could see Darrel looking right at her and Walter. "Ok, well when you get hungry later it's no problem. I have more than enough meat than you'll ever need," Sheila touted flexing her arm at Walter. Walter quivered at the thought.

He quickly got up, but as soon as he turned around his best friend was right there. "I thought that was you Walter! What's goin on man?," Darrel asked. "I haven't seen you in a while. And you remember Jody?" Walter was becoming increasingly antisocial from his depression of not having a girlfriend and the fact that Darrel now had one wasn't exactly motivating him to want to hang out lately. "Hi Jody, it's nice to see you again." "Hi," Jody said in her high pitched voice. Jody was small and petite and the contrast between her and Sheila was mind blowing. "And who is this huge dude?," Darrel asked not realizing the incredible female hulk crowding his eye sight was indeed a female. "Oh, this is Sheila," Walter mumbled as he felt his face getting red with incurable embarrassment. "Yeah, I'm Sheila!," she started in. "Walter got a taste of me working out at my gym today and now we're out on our first date. I'm sure the first of many. Now we're about to go have some real fun." The blank, mystified look that covered the couples faces was priceless to Sheila, as was the horrified look Walter was wearing, but before Darrel could even try to process why his best friend would be going out with a roided out freak of nature like Sheila, Walter ended the conversation as quickly as he could. "Hey man look, we need to get going, but I'll call you. Alright? It was good seeing you guys," he lied. "Sure man," Darrel said dumbfounded at the astonishing sight before him," but don't forget this time! We really need to talk!" "I will man. Don't worry." Walter couldn't pay the bill fast enough and they walked back outside. "How am I going to explain this away to Darrel?," he thought almost tearing up in frustration. "I have no fucking idea!"

He immediately brought himself back to the "big" problem at hand. "So I live in Stockton," Walter said trying to initiate his escape plan of getting home. "I better have her drop me off a few blocks away. I sure don't want her knowing where I live!," he thought. "What's your hurry Walter? Don't you like me?," Sheila asked in a very direct and dry tone. "It's not that. It's just that I have to get up early tomorrow and it's going to be.." "Walter," Sheila interrupted. "Are you fucking kidding me? You are with the biggest, strongest, most impressive and the most beautiful woman beyond your wildest imagination," she said as she exploded into another insane most muscular pose," and you want to go home?"

"I just.............I just............." Walter, completely overwhelmed and scared out of his mind didn't know what to say. He was deathly afraid of her. "This isn't a dream Walter, this is real. I'm your ultimate fantasy brought to life," she teasingly continued insulting his intelligence, knowing he didn't find her the least bit attractive. "I know there is no way you are going to pass all this up," she torted purposely invading Walter's personal space. Getting uncomfortably close was definitely turning up the intimidation factor. Now face to face, she pushed her body into his, pressing him against the side of a truck that was parked close to them. Tightening up her chest and abs, she pushed harder into him. "Let's go back to my place and have a drink," she said sounding more like she was giving an order than a suggestion.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 04:23:26 am »
Alright, I'm loving where things are going :) It's awesome how ridiculously dominant Sheila is in all things and how she seems to have no filter!

Sounds like whether he wants it or not, Walter is in for a crazy ride.  I'm excited to read more!  Keep up the great work :)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 05:05:01 am »
Sheila's character sort of reminds me of a girl that was in the show BBT, she was supposed to be Leonard's blind date, she had just come from the gym, she was sweaty, smelly, she had no filter, and generally embarrassed Leonard, but then she said that she needed a date for a good friend's wedding and that when she drinks, she basically puts out automatically, so Leonard thought about it for a millisecond and said he'd love to go out with her again, even though she's basically disgusting to him. It seems like Sheila is much the same way, she is probably the complete opposite of this guy's type, and it seems like he would never find her attractive, but I'm almost thinking that he will come around at some point, soon he will find it impossible not to think Sheila is sexy, and will become a sex toy for her overwhelmingly powerful, hugely muscular body. Even with her mannish elements, I can't say that I'm not a little jealous of Walter. k+!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 11:21:56 am »
I still don't like the hair, or the fact the boy was early teens but other than that, it's very good. I like her dominance over him. Karma

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 04:30:41 am »
I love what I'm reading! Great jobM7. I especially love her body hair.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2015, 06:37:51 pm »
Thanks so much guys for the comments and karma. I really appreciate it. K+++  I'm sorry it's taken so long to post another part of this story. I've got a lot going on right now and it's hard to find the time, but I haven't forgot about it. On to part three.

BLIND DATE

Part Three

Now Walter's heart was really pounding. He had never been so scared. Sheila could feel Walter's heart beat heavier as she continued to press harder into him, turning her intimidating face into a satisfied smile. "That's right," she thought, "tremble before me you judgmental little pussy! You think you're better than me?!! I fucking own you now little boy!! And I'm going to take great pleasure devouring you!"

"How in the world am I going to get out of this?," Walter thought. "Even if I could run, which I can't!, I don't have enough money for a cab now!" His head was racing, but his mind kept going blank. Walter's escape plan was only backfiring worse and there was no way he could think straight with this mountain of freakish muscle crushing her unrelenting mass into him. Sheila was literally pressuring Walter both physically and mentally. Getting harder and harder to breathe, he saw no choice, but to get back in Sheila's car. "Ok, sure. Let's go have a drink," he could barely get out. "I wasn't asking Walter," Sheila glared.

Her place was only a few blocks from the restaurant, which didn't give Walter much time to think about what was going to happen next. He kept his head down, not wanting to see people's reactions to Sheila or get caught on someone's camera phone, but he couldn't escape hearing them. "Holy shit!!" "There's no way that's a woman!" "That's insane!" The feeling of embarrassment returned and he briefly thought about his friend Darrel again, but the next thing he knew they pulled up to Sheila's apartment building. At first the ride felt kind of long to Walter, until they pulled into the parking lot and then it immediately felt very short!

As they walked to Sheila's apartment, Walter was again overwhelmed by the sheer size of this hyper muscular freak show. Tree trunk arms and ridiculously ginormous legs and a back so wide he was getting lost in it. Completely repulsed, Walter was trying hard to look anywhere else, but at Sheila. But as they ascended the stairs to the second floor there was no ignoring Sheila's calves exploding with every step mere inches from his face. Veins rising and muscle fibers twitching uncontrollably, her erupting hamstring and calf muscles looked like they were going to rip right through her skin. Walter found himself staring uncontrollably again struggling to believe what his eyes were witnessing. As they reached the top of the stairs, he realized that even against his will he couldn't stop staring at Sheila's unreal physique. No matter where his eyes looked, they kept reluctantly finding their way back to her. With every move she made her body bulged violently in an endless sea of muscle mass.

Walter felt an overwhelming sense of fear as he entered through the front door to her home. Again weak in the knees. He could practically smell the testosterone oozing from the place. "Have a seat Walter. Make yourself comfortable," Sheila said in a rather seductive voice. Walter knew getting comfortable was not going to happen. He was scared shitless. He wanted to make a break for the front door. He sat there a minute paralyzed in fear, then started peaking into the bedroom to look at Sheila for a chance to make a run for it. "If I can be quiet enough and time this right, I'll be gone before she knows what happened," he thought. He sat there a moment and then made his move, but right as he got up to run for the door, Sheila came out of the bedroom. Wearing a very skimpy black bikini, it could barely cover her swollen nipples and big camel toe. He almost fainted seeing so much unbridled muscle bulging toward him. "Where were you going?," she asked in a rather annoyed tone. "Uh, nowhere. Just the bathroom," he said scared out of his mind. "The bathroom's that way! You were heading toward the front door. Not to mention you went to the bathroom right before we left the restaurant! Why do you keep lying to me Walter?" "I'm not lying to you, I swear!," he said in horror. Sheila took a wine glass and poured herself a drink. She drank it down in a few gulps. "That's three times now you've lied to me," she said sternly, staring at the empty glass. "You need to be punished." She glared angrily at her new victim. Walter had been teased and picked on quite a bit growing up, but he had never felt this kind of intimidation on such a grand scale from anyone. He was scared to death of her and with good reason. "What are you talking about? I haven't been lying to you," he pleaded. "I just...," but Sheila interrupted him before he could finish.

"Get on your knees!" Walter could've died as he got on his knees in compliance, once again smelling her strong body odor from across the room. As she approached him, the floor was shaking much worse in her apartment than in the gym. With every step she took, he nearly shit his pants in fear. "Kiss my feet!," she ordered. He immediately started to kiss her feet. "Now start slowly working your way up." He started kissing her super huge calves finding it impossible not to notice she hadn't shaved them in a while either. She grabbed his neck, trapping it in the huge boulders of her calves and started squeezing him forcefully. He could feel his skull giving in to the intense pressure as he felt the huge mounds completely engulfing his head. "Kiss my calves!" she continued. Walter wasted no time doing exactly what she said. Her power was down right scary and it didn't feel to him like she was holding back, even though she actually was. Then she took a step back and flared her legs. Her ultra massive quads were so big they could have their own zip code. Staring at the immense size of her inner thigh muscles he noticed more unshaven hair.

"I can't believe I'm stuck here with this hideous, roided out sideshow!," he thought starting to lose his composure. He was so stressed, humiliated and scared he started to tear up. "Are you crying Walter?," Sheila asked amused. She knelt down and raised his head up looking him dead in the eyes and slowly licked the tear off his face. "Mmmmm, tastes.........weak," she said with much satisfaction. "Just like you." Walter couldn't fight back his emotion any longer and began crying. "Man up you fucking pussy!," Sheila yelled. "Grow a fucking pair!" Sickened by Walter's pathetic display of weakness, she engulfed his midsection in a crushing scissor hold. "Aaaaagggghhhh!!," Walter cried. "Come on you fucking wimp! Can't you take any pressure? A little girl could take more than you can!" She continued squeezing him for a little while, but quickly became bored as she couldn't use any real effort knowing she would easily kill him.

"I guess I've punished you enough.....for now, but now it's time for me to have a little fun." Sheila got up from the bed and stood wide in front of Walter. "I'm horny. I'm going to FUCK YOU SO HARD," she said as deep as she could with emphasis as she flexed the most intense most muscular pose yet. Flexing as hard as she could, she was shaking visibly and the veins in her forehead returned more pronounced than ever. She started grunting as her bikini top looked about to rip, stretching to its limit under her unforgiving mass. Walter felt a hot flash through his whole body as he started sweating heavily, panicking from both the sight and sound of the swelling, hairy muscle beast and the onslaught he knew he was about to receive from her. Sheila grabbed him violently and pushed his face hard into her arm. "Kiss my bicep wimp!," she commanded, flexing repeatedly as she pushed his face harder into the muscle. Then she pushed his face right into the back of her hairy tricep. "Kiss it!," she said as she crushed his face. Walter tried his best to comply with the massive wall of female muscle. "Now lick it!" she demanded. "Mmmmm, that's a good little boy. You've only just begun to worship me little man," she started in again,"do you even realize just how lucky you are to even be with me right now? Huh, you little wimp? I'm so far out of your league it isn't even funny. You could never handle my power!" She continued assaulting Walter physically and mentally. Crushing him with her endless, indestructible muscle mass. "Who's my little slave? Who's my boy toy?" Sheila teased. "I am," Walter said genuinely afraid for his life. "Maybe you're not as dumb as I thought," Sheila insulted. "It sounds like you're starting to learn your place."

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2015, 07:49:21 pm »
Another great chapter of this story! I really have enjoyed it so far, I love Sheila's confidence, her dominance, even though I'm sure she knows he can't stand her, bit by bit, she's taking away his will and his willingness to fight his predicament and just give into her incredibly strong, muscular body. I'm sure most of us wouldn't have given a second thought and just gave in the second she walked through the door, but Walter seemed like the opposite of most of us, he's not a schmoe, but he will be converted into one because Sheila's too awesome to deny. Can't wait to read more! k+!

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2015, 02:27:23 am »
I'm just surprised she's just got a shadow, not a full-grown beard!

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2015, 08:02:38 pm »
Awesome continuation M7!  I like where things are headed ;)

She seems like quite the unstoppable force that always gets what she wants!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2015, 07:27:25 am »
Thanks a lot guys. K+++ Thanks for taking the time to read it and the feedback (and, of course, the karma). I'll try not to take as long getting the next part up as I did the last one!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2015, 06:39:20 am »
Hey man, are you still planning on continuing this story? I have loved every chapter and am eagerly awaiting more descriptions of Sheila's awesome muscles and her manliness, especially compared to Walter, who isn't 1/3 the man that Sheila is, despite her being a female and him being a man. k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [M7] Blind Date

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View