Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575787 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 04:31:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Heather Armbrust REPLIES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Heather Armbrust REPLIES  (Read 8019 times)

HeatherArmbrust

Heather Armbrust REPLIES
« on: November 11, 2017, 02:07:43 pm »
I recently messed up my little businesses badly by disappearing for a few trips and training clients. I have had a good reputation and have always been conscious of keeping it that way. Its not my character to just ignore my clients or ever keep a deposit that is not agreed upon holding. I confess I don't always keep the best records but I will always normally sort it out. I do receive hundreds of emails and it can be hard to keep up on especially because most are ridiculousness.
In August my dad was in a horrible accident and due to his injuries and age the spinal surgery did not work. I had to fly home immediately to help my mom and make some very tough decisions. After a week we decided to let him go. This was one of the hardest things Ive ever had to watch and go through. After he passed I flew home and though I was ok. After a couple of weeks I wasn't ok and I checked out. Im a single woman and I didn't have anyone to hold my hand through this.. support wasn't there. It was as if my grieving had seriously kicked in! I couldn't even pick up my phone, do an email, look at social media... I was numb. You can say, well you still have a business to run but session work is a bit different people. I don't regret not making the trips, no one would have enjoyed.. but I do regret how I handled it. I hope that people can be understanding and empathic. I don't want to lose my future clients or be untrusted w deposits because Ive never given reason to be in the past. I am all about making things right. I have rebooked the trips on WB270 and I am doing much better. I again, apologize. I did what I had to do and its nice to be back. spiritualbadass29@gmail.com

Forum Saradas

Heather Armbrust REPLIES
« on: November 11, 2017, 02:07:43 pm »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Heather Armbrust REPLIES
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 04:21:01 pm »
I'm sorry for what you're going through. You're resolving whatever deposit issues you've had. I decided to delete the original thread because of that and because it was turning into a battleground between two other members. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you continue to interact with us under more favorable circumstances.

OldSchmoe67

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 06:30:11 pm »
Well done, Heather. On behalf of many, it's good to hear from you and thanks for clarifying the matter. You have my sympathies and well wishes, and I hope things for you regain normalcy and stability.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 12:00:27 am »
Heather...my best wishes for you!! 

When we met for the first time recently and as I told you about being on my "bucket" list for  way too many years... I have since told everyone that you are truly one of the most professional ladies I have ever met.  Congratulations on your response in this thread, it is truly the "proof in the pudding" :bravo:

I'm looking forward to seeing you again next time you return to the midwest...it will be a pleasure. :-*

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 12:42:06 pm »
   Thanks to Heather who chose to answer the specific charges made about her directly.
 I don't think anyone who wasn't affected deserved an explanation so it speaks volumes you have.
 In turn I will also continue to support the women against trash
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

HeatherArmbrust

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 01:50:16 pm »
Thank you!!!  :hey:

Offline dsax40s

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 02:34:37 pm »
I'm very sorry for your loss - my dad died in 2003 and sometimes it's still tough.
User is currently banned [View]

HeatherArmbrust

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 07:16:43 pm »
I'm sorry for what you're going through. You're resolving whatever deposit issues you've had. I decided to delete the original thread because of that and because it was turning into a battleground between two other members. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you continue to interact with us under more favorable circumstances.

Thank you and appreciated!

Offline myopter686

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 09:59:13 pm »
Sorry for your loss.  My condolences. 

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 09:37:39 am »
Heather,
Sorry to hear about your loss.. These things are usually one day at a time y'know.
Stay strong. Peace.

tijo

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2018, 04:02:43 pm »
Same thing just happened again with Heather in NYC.  Traveled two hours, spent $30 to park and she was apparently a no show and still has my $100 deposit.  I get the family issue but now that it has happened again, I think there is more to it.  If my deposit is not returned, I can only assume she is a scammer.  Hopefully that is not the case but time will tell.

tijo

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2018, 10:42:31 pm »
Heard from Heather today......she got very ill and cancelled her trip.  She said she would make it right which I am confident means she will refund my deposit. 

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2018, 05:37:52 pm »
IDK but in my opinion even if you have the worst flu you can carry yourself to the computer, send emails notifying the appts that you have to cancel and send a refund. Pretty easy to do that even while sick. Maybe she was laying in a hospital bed.

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2018, 07:36:29 am »
Not to excuse her, but if I had the flu, I would have no interest in being anywhere near a computer.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Heather Armbrust REPLIES

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View