Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573853 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 05:33:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Demonika ripped me off (and possibly others)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Demonika ripped me off (and possibly others)  (Read 10300 times)

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Demonika ripped me off (and possibly others)
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2017, 07:10:39 pm »
Why start a confrontation if it's not needed.

If you've got references, give her those and see if she requests a deposit.  I had good references and she didn't ask for a deposit, citing that as the reason.  She ended up canceling the trip because she didn't get enough pre-books to make the trip a financial success.   I was out nothing and created no aggravation.

rickrez

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2017, 04:49:58 pm »
i've booked with Demonika several times in NYC. i've always sent her a 50% deposit. they do have to book rooms and fly around the country keep in mind , so its not uncommon for them to ask for a deposit. i have numerous correspondences with her where she makes very clear that the deposit is non refundable if i cancel the session and is only refundable if for some strange reason she cant make it.
one must consider that its not cost effective to spend $800 on roundtrip tickets and a hotel room only to see one client in another state so regardless of my deposit the session is not confirmed unless Demonika booked other work in my city. my third session with Demonika this was exactly the case. i was the only booking on the NYC tour and it wasn't cost effective for her to make the trip , which she gladly refunded my deposit with in 2 business days.  if a session girl doesn't ask for a deposit then she doesn't value her worth or may flake out at the last minute. by giving a deposit at least i have a transcript of the entire conversation and deposit receipts in case a situation like this arises. i do notice that the initial complaint really just promotes two other girls and never really clears up the fact that his situation was rectified properly within a timely manner.
dont bash the good ones to promote the handjob giving skanks
WRESTLECHICKLOVER

Offline Tomcat1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 09:51:43 pm »

So from this point forward, I'll stick with Peak Princess for excellent Massage and Massage only.  Why PeakPrincess, well aside from being hot and a good masseuse...she actually left me in the room, alone, for a good 20 minutes while she went to the elevator to get her food delivery.  That my friends is called trust, also, I over-paid and she gave me the over-payment back!!!  And we never met before that night

PeakPrincess is likely not going to be doing sessions anymore. I know she is tired of it and hoping her business takes off so she can stop the sessionings

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2017, 10:57:51 am »

So from this point forward, I'll stick with Peak Princess for excellent Massage and Massage only.  Why PeakPrincess, well aside from being hot and a good masseuse...she actually left me in the room, alone, for a good 20 minutes while she went to the elevator to get her food delivery.  That my friends is called trust, also, I over-paid and she gave me the over-payment back!!!  And we never met before that night

PeakPrincess is likely not going to be doing sessions anymore. I know she is tired of it and hoping her business takes off so she can stop the sessionings

The last two sentences are a disappointing indication of how the scene leaves some of the advertisers.   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline danixontapes108

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2018, 04:48:19 pm »
That's messed up, she stood me up the same way. does anyone want to hear what happaned?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2018, 11:13:48 am »
That's messed up, she stood me up the same way. does anyone want to hear what happaned?

Why do you need us to say YES?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Demonika ripped me off (and possibly others)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View