Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574137 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:07:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Demonika ripped me off (and possibly others)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Demonika ripped me off (and possibly others)  (Read 10301 times)

Hank2016

Demonika ripped me off (and possibly others)
« on: October 31, 2016, 04:57:06 am »
BEWARE OF DEMONIKA:  So I saw her in Philly back in June...had a great time.  She posted that she was coming back to Philly in September.  Wanted to end my  "brief" sessioning career  by seeing her once last time and sent her full payment.

BIG MISTAKE!! 1st she said she forgot to send me a email about cancelling the visit,  said she was sick and will return.  She then claimed she'll be back in October....this time she claimed she forgot to send me an email and that she was in the hospital while her grandson was being born.   Ironically she said she'll be back November 16th....I said NO and asked for a refund.  I sent her another email tonight asking for a refund. On Session girls...two other people have complained about late or no refund!

The only "good" in this is that I finally met Quad Queen, and had fun (albeit she seemed a little bit down, but she was in control for most of the time).  So from this point forward, I'll stick with Peak Princess for excellent Massage and Massage only.  Why PeakPrincess, well aside from being hot and a good masseuse...she actually left me in the room, alone, for a good 20 minutes while she went to the elevator to get her food delivery.  That my friends is called trust, also, I over-paid and she gave me the over-payment back!!!  And we never met before that night

Other than that, stay away from Demonika...if I could post the entire email chain with her here...I would!!  Hopefully she'll lose more than what I gave her thanks to this post!!

Forum Saradas

Hank2016

Re: Demonika ripped me off (and possibly others)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 02:54:26 pm »
Update...SARADAS.org works (year right she was going to send me the money last night):

Yes I was going to send it to you this evening , I see you have already posted negative comments on Saradas ...wow...ill still send you the money because I do owe it to you...but you are correct in your comments in that we are Not a good fit for sessions....

I did not reply, but I did delete the emails.

serpico1961

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 03:38:54 pm »
huh??

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 06:21:33 pm »
I will be seeing Demonika in the very near future and will be glad to ask her about your encounters.  Am anxious to get her side of the story and will report back to this board her response. 

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 07:29:46 pm »
Sounds like you could've been more understanding, but wanting your money back is your choice. However, sending her the full amount is on you.

j635746

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 09:45:07 am »
Without getting into whole deposit debate and the issues with three other women, I think that we offer them too quickly or agree to pay them without the women making it clear what will happen if they are unable to make the session tour for any reason.  I think the deposit should just be returned and leave it at that.  But since my bad experiences, I always ask the question.

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 07:56:35 pm »
BEWARE OF DEMONIKA:  So I saw her in Philly back in June...had a great time.  She posted that she was coming back to Philly in September.  Wanted to end my  "brief" sessioning career  by seeing her once last time and sent her full payment.

BIG MISTAKE!! 1st she said she forgot to send me a email about cancelling the visit,  said she was sick and will return.  She then claimed she'll be back in October....this time she claimed she forgot to send me an email and that she was in the hospital while her grandson was being born.   Ironically she said she'll be back November 16th....I said NO and asked for a refund.  I sent her another email tonight asking for a refund. On Session girls...two other people have complained about late or no refund!

The only "good" in this is that I finally met Quad Queen, and had fun (albeit she seemed a little bit down, but she was in control for most of the time).  So from this point forward, I'll stick with Peak Princess for excellent Massage and Massage only.  Why PeakPrincess, well aside from being hot and a good masseuse...she actually left me in the room, alone, for a good 20 minutes while she went to the elevator to get her food delivery.  That my friends is called trust, also, I over-paid and she gave me the over-payment back!!!  And we never met before that night

Other than that, stay away from Demonika...if I could post the entire email chain with her here...I would!!  Hopefully she'll lose more than what I gave her thanks to this post!!

You sent her a full payment? You are amazing. :wow:

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 03:22:34 pm »
OK...as promised.  I recently spent time with Demonika and she was most accomodating in giving me her side of the story and was glad to provide me with the email "trail" between she and Hank2016.  I have been involved in the session scene for many many years and am one of ALL the ladies biggest supporters and have posted at times when I thought it necessary to "clear the air".

Not making any judgments, but just want to set the record straight when a dispute such as this occurs and accusations are"flying"...so here goes.

Also, keep in mind that Demonika and Hank2016 had met previously in June so there was a previous encounter and this was a follow up session.

9/19 - Original appointment set up for 9/27 at 10:00PM

9/21 - Appointment confirmed, but at an alternative location due to lack of room availability on the 27th.

9/27 - Demonika emailed Hank 2016 apologizing for not being in Philadelphia as planned and indicated she had written an earlier email indicating she would not be able to make it due to a virus she had contracted and had a doctor appointment on the 29th.   Did not realize she had forwarded it to her drafts folder rather than sending it.  Would let Hank2016 know when she would re schedule.

9/27 - Hank2016 asks for a refund and Demonika agrees to send it.

9/29 - Hank2016 sends an email when can I expect refund?  Demonika is at doctor same day concerning her health.

10/9 - Hank2016 sends an email wanting to know if she might want to come to XXXXX rather than fly to Charlotte due to    hurricane.

10/10 - Demonika responds she is planning to be in XXXXX on 10/18 & 10/19 and time is set up for 10/18 at 9:30pm

10/18 - Demonika emails Hank2016 that she will not be coming to XXXXXX due to a family emergency.

10/19 - Demonika emails Hank2016 stating she has re scheduled trip for 11/16, but will refund his money if that date does not work.  Hank2016 responds this will not work and will refund money.

10/19 + 2/3 days after Demonika is tied up with family emergency. (I know this to be true as I was originally scheduled to see her at that time as wel)l.

10/31 - Hank2016 posts his accusations on Saradas which is where I was made aware of the situation.  Soon thereafter there is a response from Demonika questioning why she should return any money after this post.

11/3 - Demonika has refunded the money...I've seen the transaction receipt.

Again, I'm not making any judgements as to who is right or wrong in such a complicated situation.  But it does concern me when I see that Hank2016 has only 2 posts on Saradas and speaks of his "brief" career with sessions.  My advice to him would be...look before you leap so to speak.  And count yourself lucky that Demonika is an "honorable" lady and has done the right thing as she said she would all along.

Patience is a Virtue!!!   

Duke69

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 03:40:15 pm »
OK...as promised.  I recently spent time with Demonika and she was most accomodating in giving me her side of the story and was glad to provide me with the email "trail" between she and Hank2016.  I have been involved in the session scene for many many years and am one of ALL the ladies biggest supporters and have posted at times when I thought it necessary to "clear the air".

Not making any judgments, but just want to set the record straight when a dispute such as this occurs and accusations are"flying"...so here goes.

Also, keep in mind that Demonika and Hank2016 had met previously in June so there was a previous encounter and this was a follow up session.

9/21 - Appointment confirmed, but at an alternative location due to lack of room availability on the 27th.

9/27 - Demonika emailed Hank 2016 apologizing for not being in Philadelphia as planned and indicated she had written an earlier email indicating she would not be able to make it due to a virus she had contracted and had a doctor appointment on the 29th.   Did not realize she had forwarded it to her drafts folder rather than sending it.  Would let Hank2016 know when she would re schedule.

9/29 - Hank2016 sends an email when can I expect refund?  Demonika is at doctor same day concerning her health.

10/9 - Hank2016 sends an email wanting to know if she might want to come to XXXXX rather than fly to Charlotte due to    hurricane.

10/10 - Demonika responds she is planning to be in XXXXX on 10/18 & 10/19 and time is set up for 10/18 at 9:30pm

10/18 - Demonika emails Hank2016 that she will not be coming to XXXXXX due to a family emergency.

10/19 - Demonika emails Hank2016 stating she has re scheduled trip for 11/16, but will refund his money if that date does not work.  Hank2016 responds this will not work and will refund money.

10/19 + 2/3 days after Demonika is tied up with family emergency. (I know this to be true as I was originally scheduled to see her at that time as wel)l.

10/31 - Hank2016 posts his accusations on Saradas which is where I was made aware of the situation.  Soon thereafter there is a response from Demonika questioning why she should return any money after this post.

Again, I'm not making any judgements as to who is right or wrong in such a complicated situation.  But it does concern me when I see that Hank2016 has only 2 posts on Saradas and speaks of his "brief" career with sessions.  My advice to him would be...look before you leap so to speak.  And count yourself lucky that Demonika is an "honorable" lady and has done the right thing as she said she would all along.

Patience is a Virtue!!!

By your own timeline she should have sent the refund on 9/27 through 10/8.  It looks like she was stringing him along until he went public with the theft.  At that time she decided to do the right thing to limit the damage to her future revenue.

j635746

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2016, 11:54:39 am »

Patience is a Virtue!!!
A lot of this makes sense but for one thing.  As soon as Hank2016 requested the refund on 9/27, rather than an email from Demonika agreeing to refund it, why not do the refund and follow up with an email.  Job done.

Offline shdrfan79

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2016, 04:46:50 pm »

Patience is a Virtue!!!

If this is the exact chain of email timing I wouldn't call no reply for 2 weeks and then only refunding the money after she was outed as honourable.  There are members that are always quick to say never give a deposit if you can't afford to lose it, not saying this is the case here but if they session provider can't afford to refund the money immediately then they should not be taking deposits at all. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2016, 08:31:14 pm »
Again...I am not making a judgement one way or the other...I was just trying to present the situation as it unfolded.  Letting all readers make their own conclusions

Nevertheless, after being with Demonika, I can only say that it is my impression that there was always the intention to return the refund.

Just saying...over and out!!!

muscleheadfan22

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2016, 09:34:24 pm »
Yep, this happens sometimes. While not a session, I paid Isabelle Turrell back about 9 yrs ago for a skype session. She took it and never bothered with me again. Chaulk it up as a loss.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2017, 03:14:55 pm »
I for myself have become a victim ,too:

sent her a required deposit of $ 100 in march ,when she announced she´d come to FIBO ,cologne

then,suddenly she canceled (because of a "surgery " she claimed ,and postphoned it   to another travel date ,
(exactly when I couldn`t embrace the chance due I was abroad)

so I urged her to restore my deposit - nothing happened so far , after another month I urged again ,
she replied she`d restore it soon again,but never happened !

so be aware if you risk a book a session her ! (despite I think if it really comes off with her ,it could be great -and quite tough session as I heard ?!

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2017, 03:02:00 pm »
Demonika will be coming to my city in a few months but based on what I've read I wouldn't feel comfortable advancing her a dime let alone $100. Isn't it obvious that the weeks long delay is because she is reluctant to return the money and is hoping the client will give up in frustration? Only after she gets a bad review does she 'honorably' refund the deposit. I think I will contact her and explain that based on the numerous bad reviews I will not give her a deposit but if she truly is legit and she actually does arrive (and not have to cancel due to health problems, family problems. blah blah blah) then I will request a session. I doubt that she will be so booked up that she won't have any available slots so what does she have to lose? If she doesn't agree to that then tough titties.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Demonika ripped me off (and possibly others)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View