Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574431 Posts in 72906 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 04:40:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Warning for Ellitinett Vadlin
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Warning for Ellitinett Vadlin  (Read 20669 times)

lenwise

Re: Warning for Ellitinett Vadlin
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 02:03:02 pm »
The basic premise that you were extorted makes sense to me because I have been coned out of a lot of money by a girl also.  however my experience of these type of people is they DON'T pay it back over time.  So I do not get that it took a year to be repaid.  Crooks don't stop being crooks all of a sudden.  Just my 2 cents or pennies whatever.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 02:03:02 pm »

Offline jibai101

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 07:08:02 pm »
sorry ben, your figure just doesnt add up, i assume, take it that you are a full grown adult, rarely even a 17 yo would be in that deep sheet, just how did all these took off in the first place, how could you allow her to extort again and again? was she big? i mean i dont get it, at one point she extorts you, and then you gave her your car to be sold, then she owes a 1000 quid, if you ask me anyone would have a hard time following your story, were you her boyfriend?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jibai101

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 07:11:40 pm »
just another thig, what sort of customer were you to her?i just dont get it, its just customer/ vendor relationship, how did it gotten so complicated, let alone divulging your info/ salary is a hush hush matter, hell i would even go to the extent to take it to the grave with me, really beats me
User is currently banned [View]

kim377

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2018, 06:45:49 am »
I was "ben3456" before on this site.

She has now change her name from Ellitinett Vadlin to Isabell Pettersson.

Perhaps she does it so she can destroy the lives of others.

My life is for all time destroy because of this woman. Every day i think about what she did against me and what i have lose.
I still live on the lowest income you can live in Sweden.

She has had a very good life because of me. By destroying my life. And she also knows how poor I live but do not care anyway.

Like so many similar people who do this kind of crime, she is cold and does not care about her victim. She is kind and nice and no person somebody believes can do somebody as bad as she did to me.

In addition, she continues to produce herself as a victim who has been subjected to me and, as said, she is kind enough to make people believe in her. Just as I thought and trusted her. And I lost everything I owned ... this woman is dangerous and with her two assistants she can safely fool more people in the future.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Warning for Ellitinett Vadlin

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View