Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574178 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 01:56:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Warning for Ellitinett Vadlin
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Warning for Ellitinett Vadlin  (Read 20670 times)

ben3456

Warning for Ellitinett Vadlin
« on: March 26, 2012, 01:01:59 pm »

I would like to warn you all about Ellitinett Vadlin, I used to be one of her customers in Sweden so I know what I'm talking about. At first she will tell you a sum to pay but afterwards the amount to be paid has been increased, she also has "friends" that will contact you if you´re not willing to pay what she demands afterwards. Sometimes you will be asked to pay into her brother´s account but in reality its her boyfriend´s account. Do not get fooled by her friendly attitude, her goal is just to play you and take your money. Never tell her about your friends or how much you earn, it will only lead to disastrous consequences.

O Rama

Re: Warning for Ellitinett Vadlin
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 01:32:07 pm »
Sorry to hear...Thats really sucks, Thanx for warning anyways

Offline Rak

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • L&C, femdom,
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 04:15:48 pm »
thanks for warning but evidence or other reviews would help

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 05:26:04 pm »

I think it should go without saying that you shouldn't be divulging your salary or the names of people you know to any stranger, let alone someone who has engaged in a compromising activity with you.  That's just common sense.  Hell, my salary is something I don't even discuss with girlfriends. 

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 05:54:57 pm »
 I would like to warn you all about Ellitinett Vadlin, I used to be one of her customers in Sweden so I know what I'm talking about. At first she will tell you a sum to pay but afterwards the amount to be paid has been increased, she also has "friends" that will contact you if you´re not willing to pay what she demands afterwards. Sometimes you will be asked to pay into her brother´s account but in reality its her boyfriend´s account. Do not get fooled by her friendly attitude, her goal is just to play you and take your money. Never tell her about your friends or how much you earn, it will only lead to disastrous consequences.

Something about this post doesnt seem right -- did you provide her with your home address or tha names and addresses of your friends ???  It sounds like she is part of the Swedish Female Muscle Mafia !!!
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Rak

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • L&C, femdom,
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 06:56:58 pm »
Swedish Female Muscle Mafia  :-*

serpico1961

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 08:34:24 pm »
I dont get it you agree on a price you pay  you see her  ..transaction completed  right?  Unless  she has someone waiting for  you etc. As  someone  else  stated how  can she "blackmail"  you unless  you have  run your mouth too much and why would you?  Impressing these  women is  like trying to impress a hooker in one ear out the other. If  what   you claim is  true it's your  fault..lesson learned

Offline fred1959

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 09:02:00 pm »
Never heard of her,so there is no problem.

Offline racyc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 12:49:31 am »
Tell her you're unemployed or work part-time for minimum wage, and all your friends work for the police department  :funny:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Athletic

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 08:06:06 am »

Does she do sessions? She most be totally UTR? What kind of session did you do?

motenak

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 10:21:44 am »
Tell her you're unemployed or work part-time for minimum wage, and all your friends work for the police department  :funny:

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! 

Offline frankbunce

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2012, 08:40:16 am »
Crikey Moses! That woman is a beast. Fire up the aircon fast!  :wow: I would....

Offline samsadeniz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2012, 09:03:44 am »
I'd really like her "friends" to meet my moroccan-turkish "friends" in sweden. thanks for the heads up :)

ben3456

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 02:15:35 pm »
Little more...

Im been writing a blogg(in Swedish) about about what happened between me and her but I'm not sure if I´m allowed to post a link to it here.
There is a lot to say about her;
She helped me to sell my car under threat from her for 45% of face value and she kept 80% of the money for her self. At time I was ill and she used that against me.
She can tell you that a "date" cost £450 but afterwards she demands £700 and if you cannot pay it the interest is £100/day. When she knew that I didnt have any more money to squeeze out of me she changed her number and disappeared.
She had a debt to me for £1000 and it took her nearly a year to repay, but she tried to sell pictures for £50/pic to clear the debt instead of paying me the money. She seems very nice at the beginning but after a while she becomes a monster and she is the reason for turning my life into a black hole and lifetime debts. I know what I'm speaking about and I didn't volunteer for this. Last couples of years I haven't lived a normal life and are currently struggling to get back to a half decent life.

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 03:18:50 pm »
Little more...

Im been writing a blogg(in Swedish) about about what happened between me and her but I'm not sure if I´m allowed to post a link to it here.
There is a lot to say about her;
She helped me to sell my car under threat from her for 45% of face value and she kept 80% of the money for her self. At time I was ill and she used that against me.
She can tell you that a "date" cost £450 but afterwards she demands £700 and if you cannot pay it the interest is £100/day. When she knew that I didnt have any more money to squeeze out of me she changed her number and disappeared.
She had a debt to me for £1000 and it took her nearly a year to repay, but she tried to sell pictures for £50/pic to clear the debt instead of paying me the money. She seems very nice at the beginning but after a while she becomes a monster and she is the reason for turning my life into a black hole and lifetime debts. I know what I'm speaking about and I didn't volunteer for this. Last couples of years I haven't lived a normal life and are currently struggling to get back to a half decent life.

Is it just me or does something about this whole post make you shake your head in disbelief ???  Like I said previously -- is she part of the Swedish Female Muscle Mafia or something similar to that ???  Your first post made it seem like you had several sessions with her and now the story changes to her selling your car and keeping most of the money, then somehow she owes you 1000 pounds even though you were short to her 250 pounds at an interest rate of 100 pounds per day ??? Why does the saying "there's something rotten in Denmark" come to mind ????  Post your link to your blog and provide an english interpretation in case I am the only one who does not understand swedish !!   
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Warning for Ellitinett Vadlin

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View