Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572480 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:30:04 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  The Female Future - new website
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Female Future - new website  (Read 10763 times)

thefemalefuture

The Female Future - new website
« on: August 21, 2014, 12:13:37 pm »
Hey y'all,

I wanted to tell you about my new website featuring muscular women, fitness girls, girls performing amazing super-human feats of strength, and also a few girls playing superheroines, The Female Future:

Imagine a female future and imagine a world where young women across the globe start transforming overnight, gaining super human strength, agility, intellect and invulnerability.

The Female Future website will be documenting a worldwide effort to understand this event, how the girls have been transformed, and see first-hand how these stunning women go about using their newly acquired physical superiority.

Via regularly released 'case files' you will be able to download live-action movies and comic books featuring gorgeous, sexy young women using their incredible super-human strength and superiority over the men in their lives.

Come and check it out at:

http://thefemalefuture.com/?ref=1405385497

Forum Saradas

The Female Future - new website
« on: August 21, 2014, 12:13:37 pm »

sadetec

Re: The Female Future - new website
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 12:05:41 am »
it looks like it's same owner  than supersexyheroines

A little bit of digging suggests the owned is indeed the same person or group as supersexyheroines.com and superheroines.net, although it may be a coincidence that both sites share the same hosting provider and domain registrar.

-S-

Offline oneself

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 05:53:32 am »
if this is the same owner for both sites..that means it has abandoned the site to supersexyheroines devoted to make it more regular hoping new. on the comics videos and articles
a question for the owner if he reads me ... is what the website supersexyheroine eventually died or is it  still in agony any longer  ,no new stuff..like was promised on the blog .. but  'never happens?

Offline Brad

• Activity:
    0%
  • Superheroines Saving The Day; Girl Power
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 04:53:52 pm »
I'm also curious about the blond Supergirl in one of the photos.  Love to know her identity and see more of her as a superheroine (preferably Supergirl).  I have a guess as to who she is, but I don't know for sure. 

I agree about his terrible customer service, though.  I've e-mailed him lots of times with ideas or comments, and he doesn't usually reply back.  I figure he should have someone else help him out with running the sites if he's too busy.  But that's just my opinion.

Offline arkanis

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 10:22:54 am »
Any update? I'm still waiting, but it never opened!!!

:(   :shucks
User is currently banned [View]

Offline how1958

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 08:26:28 am »
Why is this even adverstised here @Saradas? Just another site with skinny, big-busted girls with "superpowers". Waht a joke! not an Fbb or even physique body in sight.

Offline Zevonstailor

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 08:29:58 pm »
Anyone know of this type of site (super strength / superheroines) but with muscle girls? Seems to be a niche no one has filled yet.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  The Female Future - new website

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View