Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572795 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:35:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #LÓÒKING FOR -> Twins separated in College?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #LÓÒKING FOR -> Twins separated in College?  (Read 4065 times)

Offline fardomonkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
#LÓÒKING FOR -> Twins separated in College?
« on: November 08, 2018, 07:20:47 am »
Hey all! 

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I've been searching for a particular story that was posted here for the past several months.  As I recall, it was posted around spring of 2017.  The story involved twin girls who had just graduated high school and were enrolling in different colleges.  Both were bent on building muscle, but over the course of the story, one of the twins started growing at a mysteriously fast pace.  If this story rings any bells, I'd greatly appreciate a clue to aid in my search. 

If not, well.. 

I'm perfectly content with this post slowly fading into the abyss.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Story Request - Twins separated in College?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 04:29:11 pm »
It's an adaptation of a male muscle growth story that someone re-wrote with female twins, rather than male twins.  It is on here somewhere....

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 05:16:59 am »
It's an adaptation of a male muscle growth story that someone re-wrote with female twins, rather than male twins.  It is on here somewhere....

Sounds like a good story line.

Could someone re-post the story here?

Offline ImperatrixRattus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Wannabe Writer and Fit Chick
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 05:32:48 pm »
Darn it...the 'rewrite' was pretty low-effort (just a basic find-replace for certain pronouns and stuff that led to weirdness), but the core story was really good.

Times like this I really wish for a search function.

I remember that story and really liked it, but no access to search function either!

Offline john_weasel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 12:57:40 am »
Found the story its based on on muscle-growth.org it's called My Twin Moves On. No luck finding the rewrite though.

Offline fardomonkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 06:01:56 pm »
Thanks for the responses!  At least I've got a bit more information to aid me in my search, thanks Weasel and everyone else.  If I find the story, I'll post a link here.

With a few exceptions, 3rd-party links are not permitted in this section.  If at all possible, post the story as text so it can be easily read and commented on.  ~Mod E15R91F
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #LÓÒKING FOR -> Twins separated in College?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View