Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572689 Posts in 72098 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 04:34:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Do you think FBB enjoy that there are men who adore them? i do!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do you think FBB enjoy that there are men who adore them? i do!  (Read 3983 times)

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
i was thinking about that... and i guess they love it when a men
appreciate their work and i also guess that they are turned on..

i once met a fbb in real live and as we were talking she also said
 that she loves her muscle and when the dates going further,
 she also like it wheni grabbed her ass and she flexed and all that stuff.
 after months she also said that she loves it that itsturning me on...

i mean look at most fbb. they love what they do and
 they are proud of ever inch of musclemass they gain.
i also did bb and i also loved it when a girl gets aroused,
 when i take of my shirt. and why should it be diffrent with woman?

i guess that all depends of the level of her muscularity..
a girl who has some muscle after 2months in gym doesnt
 have much muscle and maybe thats why they think its creepy or so..
but when a woman has gained some mass u can see how proud most women are of their muscles
User is currently banned [View]

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Do you think FBB enjoy that there are men who adore them? i do!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 09:51:19 pm »
i was thinking about that... and i guess they love it when a men
appreciate their work and i also guess that they are turned on..

i once met a fbb in real live and as we were talking she also said
 that she loves her muscle and when the dates going further,
 she also like it wheni grabbed her ass and she flexed and all that stuff.
 after months she also said that she loves it that itsturning me on...

i mean look at most fbb. they love what they do and
 they are proud of ever inch of musclemass they gain.
i also did bb and i also loved it when a girl gets aroused,
 when i take of my shirt. and why should it be diffrent with woman?

i guess that all depends of the level of her muscularity..
a girl who has some muscle after 2months in gym doesnt
 have much muscle and maybe thats why they think its creepy or so..
but when a woman has gained some mass u can see how proud most women are of their muscles

Good topic. I have thought about this in the past. I think its different for different women. I think there are actually a handful of women who like you said love muscle. And got off on having it. And get off on men getting off on them having it. I have read about a fair share of FBBs who almost seem like they are female schmoes themselves and starting BBing because they loved either the muscle they saw on other women or on male BBers they admired and desired that for themselves. I love that current FBBs like Margie Martin seem to post lots of video of her flexing for her adoring fans with captions like 'love muscle.' and it would seem that FBBs who have worked hard would also love and respect the look on others. I saw a few videos of Annie R, a former FBBs, literally schmoing out over Alina Popa in current shape. And worshipping her body almost drooling over her. And Alina eating it up. Was this an act I'm not sure.

I think for women there is a power that comes from having a power over men (or women) that the muscle provides and that certainly they enjoy. But I've also seen other women who seem to get into the sport for other reasons like they like the work or were formerly athletic and looking to get back in shape. And I've definetly seen some of these women say they do not understand and generally do not like the attention.

I think one aspect that's interesting is that of the woman who was almost plain before she started BBing and surprisingly finds that now that she was worked to build her body up - she now has men writing and posting on her IG begging her to be with them. That sudden change to be so desired must wreak havoc with the ego.

I'd love to know what others think or if anyone has any first hand insight.

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 10:26:18 pm »
I don's think so. We men are quite ... annoying :funny:
There Can Be Only One

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 12:13:28 am »
I think anyone enjoys praise for  diligence. Remember that society does not approve of their choices with their bodies. Seeing a group of advocates helps. I mean these women would like that their are men who adore them. If there is rejection and negativity within and outside the fitness culture, it is a breath of fresh air to be seen in a positive light. I mean some strong women may get arousal from that as well. Men get aroused by their muscles and there is no reason that this would not create a response in women. I think  the most admirable quality about FBBs is that they go against the status quo and manage to succeed  even with major obstacles.   

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 02:52:16 am »
It is interesting, as 009eli pointed out, than it can be a ticket to instant attention for some women. I've known a lot of fbbs over the years
who were pretty average in the looks department, who took up bodybuilding, got big and muscular, and suddenly have swarms of men
fawning all over them. It must be very tempting to some women -- just get a trainer, take the supplements, hit the weights, and voila, you're
getting MORE male attention than most of the beauty queens you were jealous of only months before  ;D

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 02:28:19 pm »
It is interesting, as 009eli pointed out, than it can be a ticket to instant attention for some women. I've known a lot of fbbs over the years
who were pretty average in the looks department, who took up bodybuilding, got big and muscular, and suddenly have swarms of men
fawning all over them. It must be very tempting to some women -- just get a trainer, take the supplements, hit the weights, and voila, you're
getting MORE male attention than most of the beauty queens you were jealous of only months before  ;D

And now in the age of social media that attention is instant. One only has to go the gym and post a post-workout selfie and watch the likes and comments fly in with guys saying "your perfect. marry me" etc. I can imagine that attention being so instant has got to give the woman at least a temperary ego boost. Even if the adoration is empty.

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 04:14:25 pm »
I think a lot of them enjoy the attention they get on social media and are serious attention seekers but when one most notable FBB has to have this on her insta**** profile: "NO SESSIONS NO BS SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY" one can only imagine the level of ridiculous correspondence she gets. In all I think they enjoy the attention likes, etc.  Some of them go so far as to post selfie pics and videos several times in one day!

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 07:19:07 pm »
If you want an insight into how someone women may feel about their muscles Margie Martin just posted a photo of her on IG lying in bed and pointing to her rip pecs and saying 'to me this is sexy as F--' its pretty hot. I'd link to it but the site doesnt allow outside links.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2018, 07:32:48 pm »
All women like to get the attention of men. It is just a matter of who gives them that attention and what it entails.
There is a difference between. "Your muscle/body look great," and "Beat me up and have sex with me."
Also who is saying it. Old fat balding guy with no money says, Your muscle/body looks great," is fine. Same guy says "Beat me up and have sex with me." Now she has a problem with all the attention she gets. On the other hand "Hunk D. Lottibucks" says either one and she will probably take it as a complement.  ;D
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2018, 03:03:25 pm »
All women like to get the attention of men. It is just a matter of who gives them that attention and what it entails.
There is a difference between. "Your muscle/body look great," and "Beat me up and have sex with me."
Also who is saying it. Old fat balding guy with no money says, Your muscle/body looks great," is fine. Same guy says "Beat me up and have sex with me." Now she has a problem with all the attention she gets. On the other hand "Hunk D. Lottibucks" says either one and she will probably take it as a complement.  ;D

Yeah, I notice this contradictory behavior with various women. If a man looks like Denzel Washington or Brad Pitt the there are certain comments and actions that are considered okay. The truth is both men and women want attention, but from particular types of people. As awful as it seems it may just be based in our biological evolutionary history. It's funny how that works.  :laugh:

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2018, 03:27:18 pm »
I think that most women apreciate some grade of admiration ,but it depends for sure on the mood of the person ,
the situation ,so  a fbb when doing their job,during hard training ,or being together with their relatives
most likely they don´t want to be stared at by lurkers ,
 and finally from the degree of "adoration" :
- mostly they like to be adored in a decent way ,not to be stalked in an offensive way (if you a foreign person )

of course that will allow you  to  get that much more intense towards them ,if you get a close relation:
-and a FBB can REALLY get intense in any way -then they REALLY accept & crave your admire !
 -then you must be able to keep up ,can,you ??!

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2018, 12:40:48 am »

Any woman, muscles or no, that has looks will always command attention from thirsty-ass guys looking to try their luck. Hell, read any Instagr@m post comments on any FBB's page and smell the desperation from all the guys thinking a compliment will get their foot in the door. Attractive women get hit on all day by really deficient dudes to the point where they tune most of it out. It's only interest from guys they perceive are better than them or overtly sexual propositions from 'creeps' that cause them to react in any significant way.

Complimenting an FBB's muscles is exactly the same as walking up to any regular woman and complimenting her breasts anyway.  It's one thing to let her know she looks good, but it's another to reduce her to her various bodyparts.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2018, 08:18:48 am »

Complimenting an FBB's muscles is exactly the same as walking up to any regular woman and complimenting her breasts anyway.  It's one thing to let her know she looks good, but it's another to reduce her to her various bodyparts.

only problem is that an fbb has soo many bodyparts who look hot..
to be honest- i guess for a normal thinking guy its hot to see naked boobs. but we have the same feeling when seeing her biceps, or calves or shoulders or quads or whatelse- i would never think about to get turned on by an arm- but the arm of a fbb os soo sexy- i could even cum when she only shows me her biceps :D

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Do you think FBB enjoy that there are men who adore them? i do!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View