Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575254 Posts in 73123 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 07:39:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Anna Mikhailenko
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anna Mikhailenko  (Read 135444 times)

AMG.

Anna Mikhailenko
« on: April 01, 2009, 08:14:38 pm »

Anna Mikhailenko - Ukrainian Bodybuilder & Powerlifter

Where and when were you born?
I was born 27.10.1978 in Kiev,Ukraine

What is your profession?
I was orphan so have no chance to get education. I learned two languages by myself

Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to bodybuilding and how did you get started with weight training?
Once my friend has got in a trouble-in sect of satanists. I have wanted to help and have invited him in Church. And he for it has taken from me a word that I shall go with him to a GYM. And when I have come to a gym for the first time has understood at once bible true-has started talking in it heart it-th have understood, that THIS mine! In the beginning there was a powerlifting.I has a lack of money that time, And I did not gain the big muscular weight, Ate for that moment only a potato and an onions. But my trainer-genius from the God. Even on such "fuel" my biceps has grown up to 35 cm. and record weight in deadlift was 260 kg. AT the BODY WEIGHT FOR THAT MOMENT of 48 KG.It was six time my bodyweight. And ANYBODY ANOTHER ON the ERTH,NO MATTER MAN OR WOMEN CAN not BRAG of SUCH ACHIEVEMENTS!! Then my financial position has a little improved, and I began to eat a sports food, My muscular weight has started to growth. At this time my portfolio has been placed on some Ukrainian sites and i has invited to the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP of BODYBUILDING to one of federations. I have explained, that I am engaged absolutely in other kind of sports, and never acted EVEN IN the CHAMPIONSHIP of the CITY in bodybuilding ,if not to say already about the international competitions. But I have got answer that the girl with such musculs necessarily should prove to be on the international tournaments. It was in November, 2007, the same year me have invited to the championship of St.-Petersburg on armwrestling. And in 2008 on power multiathlon

Was it a goal for you to compete in bodybuilding competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body?
As I already wrote earlier I have come to become STRONG, but in process of improvement of a food became also BIG. In all for what I undertake, aspire to be the BEST. For me there no 2-nd places, only the FIRST. It because unlike other sportsmen, I ENDOW ALL FOR THE SAKE OF ACHIEVEMENTS. SPORTS-IT my WORK, Both FAMILY, And MEANING OF THE LIFE. EVERYTHING, I HAVE replaced SPHERES of the LIFE WITH ONLY ONE-SPORTS. IT I DIFFER FROM ALL SPORTSMEN of the WORLD!!!

Can you give me your competition history?
2006 CHAMPIONSHIP UKRAINE ON ARMWRESTLING THE MIXED PAIRS ABSOLUTE THE CHAMPION
2007- 9th place world bodybuilding championship(got to final)
3rd at Sankt-petersburg armwrestling championship
5th place world bodybuilding championship
2008– absolute world record in deadlift – 305 kg
Record of Ukraine in military press – 145 kg

Which contest has been your biggest success; which has had the most meaning to you?
I think, my first world bodybuilding championship. In fact to participate for the first time in a life at such competitions and to enter in ten best of the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP -IT IMPROBABLY, but the fact. But my biggest success I trust still ahead.

Please tell me something about your training routine (ie: how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.)
Depends on the training period. From 2 up to 5 trainings in a week. Duration of 3-8 hours!! It is PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT of my TRAINER!

What is your favorite exercise in the gym and which one you don’t like so much?
I LOVE-PRESS all kinds of presses. All exercises on biceps, and on deltas,deadlift. Don’t like- squat with a bar on shoulders

Which body part is your best in your opinion?
Forward delta, trapeze,biceps,Lats

If you don’t mind would you give me some stats (best lifts and some body measurements)?
Deadlift -305 kg Absolute world record
Military press -145 kg (without equipping)
Biceps -44 cm
Lats -112 cm

What do you enjoy about training for competition....what do you enjoy about the 'off season'?
In offseason period-image of a life. Being the sanguine person as temperament it is pleasant to me quiet , devoted rhythm of a life ,precise planning. I like to ate much, the sensation of muscular growth and force is pleasant.I LOVE TO BE BIG AND STRONG.In training for competition i like that energy liberated by aerobics enables to complete business on which on offseason did not suffice time

Please describe a typical day in the life of Anna Mikhaylenko.
All my days are not typical. The only thing that unites their all iron rule-10 hours sleep per day and 5-6 times get meals per day!!!

Please tell me about what you do when you don’t work out (hobbies, what do you do to relax?, etc.)
To not break rules of restoration. I do not afford any entertainments and parties. Only one hobby is reading of books and visiting of friends together to look film

What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle?
Clearness of rules and the constant control of over progress. The accountability and the responsibility

Tell me something interesting about yourself, something people may be surprised to hear.
I write verses in 4 languages. And still I very gentle and vulnerable person

What are your competition goals or personal future goals?
I wish to take part in ms.Olympia 2009. And also in Olympiad of 2012 on free-style wrestling, also I search for sponsors which will help me to be prepared. My TRAINER PRECISELY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THESE. BUT OUR MONEY RESOURCES AT PRESENT MOMENT DO NOT ALLOW us TO SHOW ALL OF WHAT we are capable.
we HAVE achieved SUCH SUCCESSES RESULTS, SURVIVING JUST FOR 500 DOLLARS a MONTH FOR BOTH OF ME AND MY TRAINER.
FROM MYSELF And my TRAINER I WISH TO ADD the FOLLOWING: *** I AM deeply revolted by THAT FACT, THAT the WESTERN STARS, SPENDING FOR PREPARATION THOUSANDS DOLLARS, REACH SUCH LOW RESULTS. THEY AFFORD INFRINGEMENT of the SPORTS MODE, SPEND ITSELF EXCEPT FOR SPORTS FOR OTHER FIELDS OF ACTIVITY. I WISH TO SHOW ALL WORLD THAT MEANS Purposefulness.

Forum Saradas

Anna Mikhailenko
« on: April 01, 2009, 08:14:38 pm »

katka11

Anna Mikkhailenko
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 07:16:13 am »
Hi!
Did anyone have a session with the big Anna Mikkhailenko? She said she wants to do some sessions in Germany and I don´t know if it´s worth or not.

zenz

Re: Anna Mikkhailenko in a tv talent show - you will love this!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 07:20:22 pm »
The judge at 2:31 sums it up for me, I don't think a fbb in very, very offseason shape posing on a talent show is a winner. Anna would be better off performing strength feats as she is meant to be "unreal strong' that I think would give her a better chance of winning.

If a fbb is going to get on stage and pose I am old school be big yes, but hard and ripped.

Zenz.

katka11

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 07:57:23 pm »
I think this is a good opportunity for a fbb to show her body in offseason form. In bodybuilding contests they have to be shredded, but this is a talent show. And I think she shows her talent with all her sweetness and charme. She shows that big muscles can look so feminine. She´s so wonderful and I hope that many of us do support her and vote for her to win the show.

anna_m

Re: Anna Mikhaylenko
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 12:43:08 am »
hi! Anna is me ;)
I have new pics and clips of mine :) who wants top see?

turn to

athletehomepage.com/anna

herbicepscam.com (surch for model anna_m)

I have grown very much since last year (when the pics vere done)

so what would u say after u have seen new pics and clips?

anna_m

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 12:45:43 am »
buytheway in the profile is the mistake, I am much younger
I am only 24 :)

Offline zzico76

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 08:50:05 am »
very sexy with heels

User is currently banned [View]

anna_m

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 09:03:54 am »
thx guys!
there is another topic about me on this forum :)
pls vote for me on the TV show final   :) :D

anna_m

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 02:29:13 pm »
Karma, is this your pic on the profile?
a beautifull one!!!!!!!!!!!

guys i ahve mor erecent pics but thay r not free on the
AHP

anna_m

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2010, 02:33:46 pm »
Guys, I have more new pics
thay r from this summer and autumn,
on AHP, but thay r not for free
those pics, that u posted r from spring, and I am progressing all the time))))

anna_m

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 07:04:00 pm »
thx, katka11!
and, yess, off seasone shape is much more attractive for a causial people then ripped. This why fbb is not very popular among people, cuz to ripped=not feminine ::)
If fbb -s cared more of their face+voice+big-big-big muscules, then much more money would be payed to them, as much more people would accept their way of thinking and talant. I say this cuz I am sure, cuz I know this from my own life example)

Offline 3dbodies

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Anna Mikkhailenko
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2010, 08:59:34 pm »
Is it true? Will you come to us really? And YES. You are big - means great! So how tall are you anyway? You look really cuddly. I guess: 1,56 m?

ritchie

Re: Anna M
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2010, 01:07:58 am »
SHE'S SO HUGE - THANKS K+

anna_m

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2010, 01:25:12 am »
actually 1. 57
5.1)))))))
ye really!!!!!

femusclover

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2010, 11:53:50 am »
Anna,
I too would love to have a MW session with you when you come to London.  You look magnificent and I am sure lots of Englishmen will fill your time in London.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Anna Mikhailenko

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View