Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572736 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:17:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Finnish Junior Competitor JANINA HILLMAN
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Finnish Junior Competitor JANINA HILLMAN  (Read 2391 times)

Offline Warlock

• Activity:
    0%
Finnish Junior Competitor JANINA HILLMAN
« on: January 11, 2018, 04:26:02 pm »
I see a lot of promise in this young beautiful girl.

Imagine her in, let´s say, 5 years, with more mass and implants. And a more matured looks.

She will be amazing.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Finnish Junior Competitor JANINA HILLMAN
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 07:29:11 pm »

More mass, ok...but why implants?!?  :what:

Anyway, great find! Cute and a nice, cut physique. K+

The competition pics you posted are from the 2015 European Amateur Fitness Championships, Santa Susana, where she competed in Bodyfitness:

Her 2015 Fitness Classic pics:

Not precisely at her most muscular self at the NFE 2016 Body Fitness Junior - especially by contrast with the other competitors (106 is quite buffer):

IG: @jansnina

Offline Warlock

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 07:46:53 pm »
Well sorry for that, it´s just pretty common for fitness babes to get implants after a while, especially if they grow to bigger mass.

Not sure why I lost my karma over this, cause I indeed thought it was a great find.

What I said was just my personal opinion based on how things usually go, surely she will get more mass if she keeps it up and wants to win something major, and if you look at the most successful competitors or models, they usually get them at some point. That´s all I´m saying. I was like imagining her becoming the Timea Majorova of Finland, or something. LOL.

Offline Raymond1975

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 11:05:40 pm »
In general: I don't understand why there is taboo on implants. When the athlete finds a good doctor with lots of experience, and he/she does a great job.......muscular girls with implants are gorgeous.

Offline lazonalover

• Activity:
    0%
  • Hattie Boydle!!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 07:48:00 am »
She is looking good!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Finnish Junior Competitor JANINA HILLMAN

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View