Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573853 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 05:30:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Xena Wrestles - Australia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Xena Wrestles - Australia  (Read 3998 times)

Offline MadameXena

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Xena Wrestles - Australia
« on: January 05, 2018, 07:45:37 am »
I have been part of this forum for a long time and have not really explored it fully and now that I have - I love it. I really wish I had access to something like this years ago when I first started training in a gym back in 1988!!!

I session under the name Xena Wrestles and tour around Australia doing arm wrestling, lift and carry and, before recent surgery, semi competitive wrestling sessions.

I am 5'9" (ie around 173 cm), weigh 176lbs (80kgs) and have biceps of 14 inches (36cm).

The last two years have been quite challenging as I have had three surgeries and just this year I had a long awaited knee replacement (and the source of all my other issues). Finally, after seven months of rehabilitation I am finally able to start to build both my legs!!. Although it comes at the cost of the semi competitive wrestling as I cannot kneel on it ever again apparently. A shame as I was good at the wrestling, enjoyed it immensely and was hoping to pick up my skills in that area.

These are some photos taken before my surgery (except the arm wrestling photo, which was taken at a competition held recently). This is pretty much exactly where I am at now. I will keep you updated on my progress - I am looking to compete again in 2019 ....

Forum Saradas

Xena Wrestles - Australia
« on: January 05, 2018, 07:45:37 am »

Offline matteos

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Xena Wrestles - Australia
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 10:24:11 am »
You are very attractive indeed.  Best of luck with your recovery.  I hope you come to the UK one day.

Offline MadameXena

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 01:16:55 am »
 :-*

I do intend to travel - but for this year I am going to be concentrating on getting my legs up to the same size (there is a couple of inches of difference at the moment!!)

Offline MadameXena

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 04:55:32 am »
A few more pictures :)

markdeen

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 07:17:58 am »
You are amazing and beautiful,would love to see you in europe for sessions...

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Xena Wrestles - Australia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View