Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
387417 Posts in 53980 Topics by 42628 Members - Latest Member: mlsalb545 January 21, 2018, 06:56:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  How is bodybuilding treated overall in Asia for both sexes?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How is bodybuilding treated overall in Asia for both sexes?  (Read 437 times)

Offline gwhh

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
How is bodybuilding treated overall in Asia for both sexes?
« on: January 03, 2018, 02:43:35 am »
We often talk about FBB in Asia’s.

But how is bodybuilding treated overall in Asia for both sexes? 

I feel it’s easier for men. Just like in Europe and the North America.

Offline achilleus

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
    • Achilleus Poetry
Re: How is bodybuilding treated overall in Asia for both sexes?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 09:55:12 pm »
From the distance it seems like unleashed.

There was barely something to find on the net earlier, but now its nopt that hard anymore. There are also superb athletes on the WPDF championships in asia, and the response in the audiuence seems to be great.

Especially India surpirses me in that respect. And talked to a guy from Iran/Persia recently about the topic womens bodybuilding and he confirmed: its booming there too.

Offline bruce321

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:39:42 pm »
From the distance it seems like unleashed.

There was barely something to find on the net earlier, but now its nopt that hard anymore. There are also superb athletes on the WPDF championships in asia, and the response in the audiuence seems to be great.

Especially India surpirses me in that respect. And talked to a guy from Iran/Persia recently about the topic womens bodybuilding and he confirmed: its booming there too.
I was interested to hear this since Iran threw FBB Shirin Nobahari in jail last year:
http://www.calgarysun.com/2017/01/18/iranian-bodybuilder-jailed-over-selfies-deemed-nudes

But that was a year ago, so I took a look to see if anything has changed. Couldn't find any followups, but based on her inst@gram starting up a few months later, it appears she's free. But I also saw this:
http://women.ncr-iran.org/iran-women-news/4069-iran-female-bodybuilders-banned-from-all-competitions

>>>President of Iran’s Bodybuilding Federation said: Female bodybuilders are not entitled to participate in any competitions.

Referring to a report about the participation of a women’s power-lifting team, coached by Shirin No-Bahari, in the international competitions in Georgia, Nasser Pour Alifar said: “We have never sent any female teams (for competitions) and we are not planning to do so in the Body Building Federation. We have repeatedly announced that women’s training in this federation is only educational.”

“This is not the first time that I am reiterating that Iran’s Body Building Federation does not have any competitions for women, and women are not allowed to take part in any,” he added. (The state-run Tasnim news agency – July 3, 2017) <<<

The good news here is that FBB and women fighting the theocracy in Iran is happening, and I hope they eventually succeed. I was surprised to learn FBB's existed there at all, let alone one at Shirin Nobahari's level of development:
https://www.inst@gram.com/shirin_nobaharii/

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 06:05:11 pm »
I remember an article on a "M&F" magazine about one of the first fbb competitions held in China in the 80s: it mentioned two competitors going onstage, being received with massive boos whistling for being "underdressed". They lowered their heads in shame...and then, nevertheless, started posing. The crowd went wild (this time with approval).

I can't find the picture itself, but it shows the competitors both in blue bikinis doing a double biceps pose. Of course, they wouldn't even qualify for a Bikini competition of today, but still exhibited good muscle tone.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  How is bodybuilding treated overall in Asia for both sexes?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx