Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574447 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 06:08:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 174999 times)

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Story poll result - Bodybuilding Housewife [El_Roy_1999]
« Reply #210 on: April 23, 2018, 09:39:42 pm »
Always you are with these chapters.....extra KARMA to you!! Keep Betty and Kira growing!

Forum Saradas

Offline chilipalmer99

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #211 on: April 24, 2018, 01:30:21 am »
This is awesome! Walker watching his wife and (former?) lover on camera, growing and fucking, and getting both turned on and conflicted by it? Keep it coming, please.

CP

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #212 on: April 24, 2018, 05:21:03 pm »
As the two women went about their business, joked, flirted and groped at each other, there was some noise outside. Walker put the phone aside and looked out into the darkness. This place was really isolated. He felt a little anxious. He reached for the rubber pipe he kept as an improvised weapon in his vehicle.
That's when the shots fell. Muzzle flashes lit the darkness.
Shit.
Walker didn't wait to find out what was going on. He started the engine and backed the truck up. He decided he didn't want any big maneuvering right now. Better be quick. He concentrated on the road, which was barely illuminated by the truck's lights. As soon as he felt that it had straightened out, he prepared to reverse. He was halfway done when a jeep rumbled through the darkness. He didn't recognize it. Usually, the deliveries came from the same guys. Walker decided that these were probably the people doing the shooting and cursed.
He hit the paddle and let the truck jump forward. The jeep slowed abruptly and Walker used the moment of surprise to drive off the road. The suspension protested audibly, but he went with it. What else could he do?
If these guys were enemies of Roberts, they would simply kill him and be done with it. On the phone, the two women were producing slurping noises, adding to the overall surreal effect of the situation.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #213 on: April 25, 2018, 06:18:09 am »
Walker had no idea where he was going. The truck was rumbling along over the unstable underground, the lights were flashing all over the place and his bones were rattling and shaking. He tried to concentrate on not hitting any of the obstacles, be they bushes, boulders or some vestiges of walls. Dust was everywhere and pellets were hitting the car's front.
The pursuers were still behind him, the flash of their headlights occasionally blinding him. He wondered if he should have brought a gun. Then again, this probably would have been useless and it would have been another thing to worry about.
He steered a hard left, trying desperately to return to the main road. He had to carefully balance the brake and the gas to prevent the truck from flipping over. A cloud of dust was thrown up against his windshield. Suddenly, another jeep appeared in front of him.
He hit the brakes hard, turned right and slammed sideways into the new car. The vehicle abruptly ground to a halt, but Walker just hit the gas hard and roared by. Amidst all the noise, he could swear there were shots ringing out.
He was pretty certain that those weren't the feds. So Roberts' little trick was in the open now.
Shit.
That just made his job way harder.
He bulldozed a bush and hoped the engine wouldn't be damaged. Then, he emerged back on the main road. He sighed in relief and finally shut off the phone. His wife was just motorboating her friend. Yes, things weren't going as they should.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #214 on: April 26, 2018, 03:47:24 pm »
As Betty's competition approached, she intensified her workouts. The training was taking up more and more of her time. The regular shows with Kira brought enough money, the obscure sponsoring drugs helped her too and she got bigger and bigger. Still, Betty continued to take care of the kids, her home, and Dora, which she still visited to keep her company and assist her. As far as they were concerned, Dora had taught her most of the stuff she knew about fighting and bodybuilding, so the master-disciple relationship had transformed into a regular friendship.
Betty poured her a cup of coffee and sat down next to her in the backyard of Dora's place. Months of regular work had transformed the rather over-grown place into a nice home. Of course, it wasn't one of these kitchy dream houses Betty inhabited, but it was comfortable and nice to look at. Dora insisted on maintaining the military look, displaying a large flag, her medals and her guns prominently.
Dora asked:
"So, what's new?"
"Oh, there's a lot to do: I still have to decide on a routine, I have to sew a new posing suit, I have to get some decent shoes and there is so much more ..."
"Wow. And is it worth it?"
"I guess so. I mean, third place? It's nice for a first try, but I know I can do more."
"Maybe you should get professional help. After all, no one of us knows really how this is supposed to work."
"Like a trainer?"
"Or a coach. I don't know."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #215 on: April 27, 2018, 06:27:56 am »
"Hi, Betty! How are you?"
"I'm fine. Thank you for having me here!"
Betty had called Bella and the champion had agreed to see her and give her some hints on how to improve. The older woman had packed her stuff and driven all the way to the city where she lived. She had also set up several sessions at the same time, taking Eric Jr. and Jennifer with her. The pair had gone to take a look around and enjoy the hotel's niceties, while Betty went to see the mighty athlete.
They embraced, their muscles brushing slightly against each other. The other woman's huge fake tits were also impressive. Betty was shocked:
"Wow. That feels ... surprising. I never ..."
"I know. The first time I met another female bodybuilder, I was electrified. I loved it. It really kickstarted my career."
Bella led her to the table where she had prepared a few very healthy snacks.
"So, you've made some amazing progress. I wonder what you really need my help for. From what I can see, you're doing fine."
"Thank you. It's just that ... I want to be the best I can be, and I really have only the vaguest idea how posing really works. And I have a hundred little questions ..."
"That's fine. I'll do my best to answer them. So, show me what you got!"

Boobs version
Betty had called Bella and the champion had agreed to see her and give her some hints on how to improve. The older woman had packed her stuff and driven all the way to the city where she lived. She had also set up several sessions at the same time, taking Eric Jr. and Jennifer with her. The pair had gone to take a look around and enjoy the hotel's niceties, while Betty went to see the mighty athlete.
They embraced, their muscles brushing slightly against each other. Their tits mashed into each other, making them giggle. Betty was surprised that Bella's were just so amazingly big. Still, her own boobs were quite massive now. She wondered what it felt like to have such large ones. Her own somehow felt inadequate now.
"I know. The first time I met another female bodybuilder, I was electrified. I loved it. It really kickstarted my career."
"So, you've made some amazing progress. I wonder what you really need my help for. From what I can see, you're doing fine. Also, nice boobs! You picked a good size ... "
"Thank you. It's just that ... I want to be the best I can be, and I really have only the vaguest idea how posing really works. And I have a hundred little questions ..."

Hair version
They embraced, their muscles brushing slightly against each other. The other woman's huge fake tits were also impressive. Up close, she could see all that little hair on Bella's cheeks and shoulders. She suddenly realized that she should manage her own more. Betty was shocked:
"So, you've made some amazing progress. I wonder what you really need my help for. From what I can see, you're doing fine."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #216 on: April 28, 2018, 09:19:33 am »
Soon after, Betty was standing there in her self-made posing suit, going through the various stances. She concentrated on her muscles, flexing them hard and struggling to bring out their size and definition. Of course, she was nowhere near contest condition, but she still wanted to do her best.
Bella watched her and was quite impressed. What this woman had achieved without a studio or a professional coach, just by picking up tricks on the internet, was amazing. As to muscle size, Betty was surprisingly built. Normally, most competitors were pretty tiny next to her. On the serious competitions Bella ended up in the heavyweights, usually meeting only one opponent, generally someone with bad preparation and too much bodyfat.
Betty showed potential. With a few tricks of the trade, she could be a serious contender. Bella vascillated. Should she help this woman who was a potential competitor who could give her a run for the title? Feeling all mentory was nice, but what if she actually beat Bella? Then she remembered the minimal prize money.
Whatever. She'd train this woman the best she could. If only to have a serious competitor to struggle against.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #217 on: April 29, 2018, 12:22:20 pm »
"Okay, let me show you a thing or two."
Bella got up, stripped out of her clothes and smiled as Betty stared at her body. She was still off-season, but that only made her appear even bulkier. Betty couldn't take her eyes off her.
"Wow. You look amazing!"
"Thank you. I've still got a lot to do, but all in all, I'm quite happy. I mean, I'd really love to add a dry inch to my arms and maybe work on my taper, but overall ..."
The bigger musclewoman adjusted her bra. She was wearing a quite huge sports bra that contained her huge tits.
"I know, they're huge. I used to be a stripper before I got into bodybuilding and these two were an amazing investment. After that, I kinda kept them. The judges don't like them, but other people do."
"You do sessions too?"
Bella still had to get used to Betty's directness.
"Err ... Yes. I do."
"Cool! We could do some together! Also, I'm always looking for people doing cam shows and movies with me."
"Betty, I thought you were a housewife ..."
"I was. I probably still am. But my man doesn't earn the kind of money my hobby costs, so here I am."
"Girl, you're crazy."
"People keep telling me that."

Boob variant
Bella got up, stripped out of her clothes and smiled as Betty stared at her body. She was still off-season, but that only made her appear even bulkier. Betty couldn't take her eyes off her.
"Wow. You look amazing!"
"Thank you. I've still got a lot to do, but all in all, I'm quite happy. I mean, I'd really love to add a dry inch to my arms and maybe work on my taper, but overall ..."
The bigger musclewoman adjusted her bra. She was wearing a quite huge sports bra that contained her huge tits.
"I know, they're huge."
Betty shrugged:
"Mine are smaller, but I can understand. I'd get mine bigger too if I had the money and the time."
"You would?"
"Sure. I love them!"
The older woman cupped her fake tits and let them flop down. Bella explained:
"I used to be a stripper before I got into bodybuilding and these two were an amazing investment. After that, I kinda kept them. The judges don't like them, but other people do."
"You do sessions too?"
"Err ... Yes. I do."
"Cool! We could do some together! Also, I'm always looking for people doing cam shows and movies with me."
"I was. I probably still am. But my man doesn't earn the kind of money my hobby costs, so here I am."
"Girl, you're crazy."

Hair variant
Bella got up, stripped out of her clothes and smiled as Betty stared at her body. She was still off-season, but that only made her appear even bulkier. It was obvious that the steroids she was shooting had transformed her thoroughly. Despite her attempts to manage her body hair, it was visible. It wasn't as fluffy as Betty's, but still. Her guest couldn't take her eyes off her.
"Wow. You look amazing!"
She noticed that Betty was looking at the hair:
"Yeah, I know, I should get depilated again. But I don't want to irritate my skin when I'm bulking. It gets bad enough as it is."
"I don't mind. It's part of the game."
The bigger musclewoman shrugged, then adjusted her bra. She was wearing a quite huge sports bra that contained her huge tits.
"I know, they're huge. I used to be a stripper before I got into bodybuilding and these two were an amazing investment. After that, I kinda kept them. The judges don't like them, but other people do."
"You do sessions too?"
"Err ... Yes. I do."
"Girl, you're crazy."

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #218 on: April 30, 2018, 03:58:44 am »
I wonder how Walker would react to another "training" buddy. Great work! K+

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #219 on: April 30, 2018, 04:59:29 am »
As she left Bella's home to pick up Eric Jr. and Jennifer, she was both happy and thoughtful. She had really enjoyed chatting with someone in the same situation as her, but at the same time, she realized that there was no way to make it as a bodybuilder without all those weird side-businesses. She didn't actually mind doing all this, but still, there was a certain sting to the idea that her kids would be embarrassed when everything finally came out. She suspected that quite a few people knew already, but preferred not to expose her. After all, they would be just as disgraced if they admitted to watching her stuff.
Then again, what if they stayed anonymous? What if her kids' friends were confronted by their friends?
Right now, she was a bit of a freak, but her fitness classes were well-received and people respected this even without understanding what she was doing.
She sighed. On the other hand, she was enjoying what she was doing. Seriously. She was having fun and excellent sex and the money was okay. No one in her right mind would give up on this. Maybe she should just get it over with, admit it and own it. Keep the situation under control by seizing the initiative.
She'd have to talk to Walker about this.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #220 on: April 30, 2018, 05:18:26 am »
Again some great chapters with new possibilities.

She could tsrt competition oveseas to getnot known a home. Or some private found competions to start with.

And of course - she can grow with bella.
Can't wait to read what happens with walker. Does he also use her steroids to get bigger and some fighting classes?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #221 on: May 01, 2018, 07:35:13 pm »
Later in the afternoon, she arrived at the place for her session. Eric Jr. and Jennifer were looking relaxed. They had had a massage first, then they went swimming at the pool and finally, they had disappeared into their room and had some fun. Betty had interrupted them and quickly retreated. Somehow, thinking about her relationship with Walker had made her more sensitive to what those kids needed. She had basically inserted herself into their thing, and now that she thought about it, she had been pretty rude.
They got out of the car and Eric Jr. and Jennifer helped her with her carrying. It wasn't as if she needed it, but she felt more in charge delegating things like these. The house was actually suburban. Not cheap, but not too fancy either. After her encounter with Dan and Caroline, she had expected her customers to be quite rich. She wondered what that one was about.
She rang.
Moments later, an overweight woman with glasses opened.
"Hi! You must be Betty. I'm Lorraine. It's great to have you here. Come on in."
They walked inside. The place was pretty normal. Betty had her assistants set down her stuff and said:
"Nice place, Lorraine. Comfortable."
"Thank you. So how does this work?"
"You just tell me what you want me to do and we get going."
"Cool. This is my first time."
"No problem. I'm not a pro yet either."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #222 on: May 02, 2018, 07:16:55 am »
"Okay, so I'd like to see your muscles. Could you pump them up and show me?"
"Sure."
Betty had already warmed up at the hotel, so a little extra was always doable. She grabbed the zipper on the top of her tracksuit and slowly pulled it down. Lorraine stared. She was clearly having fun. When Betty reached the middle of her pecs, she turned around, spread her back and shot her a seductive look. She had picked up those stripper tricks from Kira. Then, she continued pulling down the zipper, finally reaching the bottom. She let the jacket flap open for a second, then she covered back up.
Shaking her hips, she turned back, walked to Lorraine and pulled her jacket open for a moment, giving her a glimpse of her chest. The fat woman swallowed. She mouthed:
"Wow ..."
Betty grinned, covered back up, walked around her "victim", opened her jacket again and slid her muscular chest down her back. She returned to the front, walking on the tips of her toes. As she walked, she loosened her pants and dropped them, stepping out of them quickly.
She flexed her buttocks and slapped her tight, muscular ass.
"You like that?"
"I love that."
The musclewoman turned her back to Lorraine, opened her jacket and revealed her shoulders. They were huge and ripped.
"And they're not even pumped up yet ..."

Boobs variant
"Okay, so I'd like to see your muscles. Could you pump them up and show me?"
"Sure."
Betty had already warmed up at the hotel, so a little extra was always doable. She grabbed the zipper on the top of her tracksuit and slowly pulled it down. She gave her tits a little squeeze to make her cleavage even more impressive. Lorraine stared. She was clearly having fun. When Betty reached the middle of her pecs, she turned around, spread her back and shot her a seductive look. She had picked up those stripper tricks from Kira. Then, she continued pulling down the zipper, finally reaching the bottom. She let the jacket flap open for a second, then she covered back up.
Shaking her hips, she turned back, walked to Lorraine and pulled her jacket open for a moment, giving her a glimpse of her chest and her big round boobs. The fat woman swallowed. She mouthed:
"Wow ..."
Betty grinned, covered back up, walked around her "victim", opened her jacket again and slid her big fake boobs down her back. She returned to the front, walking on the tips of her toes. As she walked, she loosened her pants and dropped them, stepping out of them quickly.
She flexed her buttocks and slapped her tight, muscular ass.
"You like that?"
"I love that."
The musclewoman turned her back to Lorraine, opened her jacket and revealed her shoulders. They were huge and ripped.
"And they're not even pumped up yet ..."

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #223 on: May 02, 2018, 02:43:12 pm »
Major Karma to you!, I love the fact that in your writing you keep it so real, it not just some schmoe that Betty deals with, but every possible variant  - Lorraine. Great perspective that women can be just as interested in Betty as anyone else!! Great skill, keeps us readers on our toes and forever waiting for the next installment!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #224 on: May 02, 2018, 06:55:50 pm »
Thanks a lot! I try to keep it interesting.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View