Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
414579 Posts in 55833 Topics by 30000 Members - Latest Member: funpower006 September 24, 2018, 01:23:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Scope of your Fetish
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scope of your Fetish  (Read 4737 times)

Offline csll

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Scope of your Fetish
« on: September 04, 2017, 05:45:47 am »
I'm interested in learning about the extent of people's muscle fetish - whether it's limited to strictly women, if it's tied to a specific activity (lift and carry, domination, etc), if it's a desire you have for yourself - a sort of sexual profile.

Personally, I was attracted to strength and muscularity in general since I can remember. In a superhero sort of way, I imagined myself growing to become ultra muscular and was drawn to both the visual and perceived feeling of it. As a child, I never thought about muscularity in terms of gender, but rather like a state of being that either men or women could be in (had no idea what it took to get there). When I hit puberty, that state of being took on a sexual connotation - almost like a nakedness, and I've since come to think of bodybuilding, flexing, and muscle worship like a mating call. I was and continue to be attracted to "classical" feminine beauty, but there's an androgynous desire for muscularity overlaying it, and they combine to make female bodybuilders my ideal of beauty. Simultaneously, I can get aroused from my own muscularity or imagining myself to be very muscular - I'm not at all at bodybuilder level, but in decent shape. There is an attraction to muscular men and a little to men in general, though to a lessor degree, as if it were a byproduct of the general fetish.

The elephant in the room which we all know too well - that muscularity is inherently a male trait - has always made it very confusing none the less. There's clear phallic aspect to pumped up muscles on men or women, and I've always wondered if somewhere at the core of my fetish is a reference to what arousal looks and feels like within my own body. Something like Arnold's famous line from Pumping Iron, that the feeling of a pump feels the same as cumming. From this perspective, I see bodybuilding as a pursuit of a constant state of arousal. In a partner, I don't really have a submissive energy attached to it, but rather a search for mutual dominance and power that feed each other. It's not quite this explicit, but at some level I see a female bodybuilder like the ultimate alpha woman to be conquered, and (in my fantasies) she not only knows this, but looks at me the same way.

Ozzyfm

Re: Scope of your Fetish
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 12:46:51 pm »
Intersting subject, indeed.

As many of other guys I suppose, my interest in muscles started with women. But if i remember correctly, when I discovered my love for muscles, I also used to love muscles in any form, on men or picturing myself with huge ones.

Later, I found that I what I truly loved was huuuuge muscles, on women, but also on men.

Now, I'm just dying for any kind of huuuge, manly muscles!

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 05:49:06 pm »
The elephant in the room which we all know too well - that muscularity is inherently a male trait ...

Thirty years ago, I may have agreed with you, but having so much more data to work with now, I disagree.  Muscle - even "hypermuscularity" - does not know gender. It is completely gender-neutral.  It responds to work and hormones and while the middle 50% of males (in terms of strength) are almost always going to be "stronger" than the middle 50% of females, there is a significant percentage of adult females who are stronger than many adult males of around the same age. 

If you wish to ascribe masculinity or femininity to a certain volume of muscle, you may, but I think it's beneficial to recognize that there exists a large number of females who are predisposed to (being able to build) a higher level of muscle development than some of their male counterparts. 
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site

Offline 20thcenturyboy

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 11:03:24 pm »
I'd say my scope skews toward female, but it's very broad. Maybe 70% female and 30% male. I have days where I'm more attracted to one or the other, and it's definitely an attraction almost solely to muscle. So muscle is the fetish first and foremost, then gender follows. I get turned off seeing most male bodybuilder faces, but their bodies make me go wild. An attractive female face on a muscular body drives me even more wild. So yeah, with me it's not so cut and dry.

Cool topic!

87fg

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 11:16:28 pm »
I would say I do like see women using their muscles and demonstrating their strength. The common posing videos can only be so interesting for so long. When I started watching mixed wrestling videos, it was amazing to me see their physical prowess in action. You can have muscles, but may not be very strong just sculpted. Women doing feats of strength is a turn on. Power is attractive and in this case physical power can be a positive attribute for women. It's just society sees it as taboo, but that only makes it more desirable.

Offline bf5waea97

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 01:30:07 am »
This is probably the best post to ever see on here. I definitely like a muscular male body, but I've hooked up done stuff with muscular men and it didn't do anything for me but with muscular women it was really great. It's always made me super confused. I just really liked muscle but I also like the female aesthetic. 

Offline GAP

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 01:54:44 am »
The elephant in the room which we all know too well - that muscularity is inherently a male trait ...

Thirty years ago, I may have agreed with you, but having so much more data to work with now, I disagree.  Muscle - even "hypermuscularity" - does not know gender. It is completely gender-neutral.  It responds to work and hormones and while the middle 50% of males (in terms of strength) are almost always going to be "stronger" than the middle 50% of females, there is a significant percentage of adult females who are stronger than many adult males of around the same age. 

If you wish to ascribe masculinity or femininity to a certain volume of muscle, you may, but I think it's beneficial to recognize that there exists a large number of females who are predisposed to (being able to build) a higher level of muscle development than some of their male counterparts. 

I had never thought of that. Me personally, I enjoy muscle on females although I do have my limits and I am bascially attracted to the muscle and power that they display. My scope is usually towards anyone but mostly female who demonstrate muscle and strength.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 02:44:34 pm »
I've never gotten excited from a female bodybuilder for being 'masculine.' Virilization from steroids is actually a turn off for me. I like pecs over tits on a female bodybuilder because I hate breast implants, and I like mass. There really isn't much more to it.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Username13

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 06:53:13 pm »
I think it mostly boils down to the domination aspect of it. I find muscle on a woman very attractive aesthetically, but am also very much into strength, muscle talk, lift and carry, etc. I also find it a pretty big turn on if a woman can overpower me, or other men. I can't pretend to understand the scope of it entirely, but there's some type of mix of the taboo nature of it all, along with the role reversal aspect of it. This is something that doesn't extend to men for me. I do like trans girls though, which may be/probably is somehow related to the muscle fetish as well. Those girls don't have to be muscular, but if they are... goddamn.

Offline Goremaul

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 07:02:14 pm »
I'm more partial to fitness models / competitors, gymnasts, swimmers, and FBBs that have that "Golden Age" aesthetic. I've never been a fan of those "ladies" who clearly have been shaving, have stronger jaws than Kirk Douglas, and have 'roid guts.

Offline cmk201

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2017, 04:42:28 pm »
So for me it started with being maybe seven or eight and coming across a female bodybuilding contest on tv.  I did not realize at the time what I was feeling, but now I know I was turned on by the women posing.  So at first it was only about muscular women, but then I started to realize I like male bodybuilders too.  I just love a musclebound body, whether it be a woman or a man.  I like women of all levels of fitness, from bikini to the most extreme bodybuilders.  I am not normally attracted to female bodybuilders who have the faces of men.  I still want them to look like women, even if their level of muscularity is that of a male bodybuilder.  And like 20thcenturyboy said, I don't like seeing male bodybuilder faces, I just like their bodies.  I have never found myself attracted to men who weren't full fledged bodybuilders.  I guess there are a few of the physique models that I like, but it's because the are on the more muscular side of physique.  So I would say its the muscle that turns me on.  Now I will admit, that even though I am not attracted to non bodybuilder men, I do get off on seeing a bodybuilder with a large bulge in his posers.  Packed posers always get me going, but I wouldn't want to see a regular guy with the same.  Does nothing for me.  So who knows.

I also like regular women.  I've dated girls who were really fit, and I've dated a few that were thicker and been equally attracted to them.  But nothing does it for me like muscle.  There are days I lean more towards male bodybuilders, but if I had my choice, it would be female bodybuilders.
"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit."  ~ Mitch Hedberg 1968-2005

Offline cmk201

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2017, 04:45:51 pm »
So for me it started with being maybe seven or eight and coming across a female bodybuilding contest on tv.  I did not realize at the time what I was feeling, but now I know I was turned on by the women posing.  So at first it was only about muscular women, but then I started to realize I like male bodybuilders too.  I just love a musclebound body, whether it be a woman or a man.  I like women of all levels of fitness, from bikini to the most extreme bodybuilders.  I am not normally attracted to female bodybuilders who have the faces of men.  I still want them to look like women, even if their level of muscularity is that of a male bodybuilder.  And like 20thcenturyboy said, I don't like seeing male bodybuilder faces, I just like their bodies.  I have never found myself attracted to men who weren't full fledged bodybuilders.  I guess there are a few of the physique models that I like, but it's because the are on the more muscular side of physique.  So I would say its the muscle that turns me on.  Now I will admit, that even though I am not attracted to non bodybuilder men, I do get off on seeing a bodybuilder with a large bulge in his posers.  Packed posers always get me going, but I wouldn't want to see a regular guy with the same.  Does nothing for me.  So who knows.

I also like regular women.  I've dated girls who were really fit, and I've dated a few that were thicker and been equally attracted to them.  But nothing does it for me like muscle.  There are days I lean more towards male bodybuilders, but if I had my choice, it would be female bodybuilders.

And I should add, I prefer contest condition over off-season.  I was surprised when I found this forum how many people prefer the off season.  For me it was always the ripped, striated look that I got off to most.  When if comes to off season, I definitely prefer women over men.  I only want to see male bodybuilders ripped and ready for a contest.  Women, I'll take either way, but really prefer the contest conditioning.
"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit."  ~ Mitch Hedberg 1968-2005

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2017, 08:10:26 pm »
I love all types of muscular women! All classes that compete in shows draw my attention front and center lol.

As for fetish I like muscle worship, domination, posing, clothes shredding, muscular women catfighting, the wet look, stage tan, girl on girl and tight fitted clothing on a FBB

Offline 20thcenturyboy

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2017, 11:05:29 pm »

And I should add, I prefer contest condition over off-season.  I was surprised when I found this forum how many people prefer the off season.  For me it was always the ripped, striated look that I got off to most.  When if comes to off season, I definitely prefer women over men.  I only want to see male bodybuilders ripped and ready for a contest.  Women, I'll take either way, but really prefer the contest conditioning.

Totally the same here! I love the ripped vascular look, seeing muscle separation and fibers twitching gets me going way more than the softer off-season look. Although as long as there's muscle, I'm game.

Offline OldSchmoe67

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2017, 11:31:32 pm »
I'll say this:

Recently I was partying with a group of old friends, and have no real filter between us. Included in the company was one of their wives. We were generally f**king around, joking as usual and into "no homo" mode, which is just a mock bizarre/gay/ridiculousness bit, usually with pretty graphic, often disgustingly funny jokes, and carrying on, laughing hysterically.

(No one present is actually gay, but it wouldn't matter if we were. No homophobes in the bunch. I'm sure someone out there knows what I mean.)

My buddy's wife, who is no prude but is unaccustomed to spending time with the group as a whole, sat there agape, then blurted “You guys are so f**king gay!” which caused even more laughter.

I said, “Hon, gay? Gay isn't nearly weird enough for my kind of weird!” and we carried on.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Scope of your Fetish

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx