Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572408 Posts in 72082 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:12:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How did you find out you like Muscular women?  (Read 48347 times)

Offline cook

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: How did you find out you like Muscular women?
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2018, 09:59:43 pm »
When I was a kid I was, I was playing with my friend in his basement. We got a small ball stuck in a tube or something like that. We both tried and failed to get it out of the tube. He brought it upstairs to his mother, who got it out. That night ,for some reason, I had a dream in where that friend's mother lifted a car. I couldn't get the dream out of my head and I realized I had enjoyed it. I had never seen a muscular women and his mother was a big woman, not obese but big, so I started to associate big women with strength.

When I entered 6th grade, I had a math teacher who was a big woman (and as I found out later, naturally strong) so I started to fantasize about her doing feats of strength.

It was about this time, my family got cable. One day, I was channel surfing when I landed on reruns of American Gladiators. I saw these women were big and had muscle so I started imagining my teacher having muscles.

One night I decided to google American Gladiators to find more photos of these woman for my teacher fantasy. I found a link about Raye Hollit aka Zap and it took me to FemaleMuscle.com. After I saw her pic, I decided to look at some more choices. I picked Elena Seiple and after seeing those bigger muscle, I was hooked and the rest was history.

Forum Saradas

gokuman7

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2018, 07:32:26 am »
When I was a kid I was, I was playing with my friend in his basement. We got a small ball stuck in a tube or something like that. We both tried and failed to get it out of the tube. He brought it upstairs to his mother, who got it out. That night ,for some reason, I had a dream in where that friend's mother lifted a car. I couldn't get the dream out of my head and I realized I had enjoyed it. I had never seen a muscular women and his mother was a big woman, not obese but big, so I started to associate big women with strength.

When I entered 6th grade, I had a math teacher who was a big woman (and as I found out later, naturally strong) so I started to fantasize about her doing feats of strength.

It was about this time, my family got cable. One day, I was channel surfing when I landed on reruns of American Gladiators. I saw these women were big and had muscle so I started imagining my teacher having muscles.

One night I decided to google American Gladiators to find more photos of these woman for my teacher fantasy. I found a link about Raye Hollit aka Zap and it took me to FemaleMuscle.com. After I saw her pic, I decided to look at some more choices. I picked Elena Seiple and after seeing those bigger muscle, I was hooked and the rest was history.

Wow cool story

Offline cook

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2018, 02:51:26 pm »
Thanks, I  appreciate it.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2018, 09:53:46 pm »
I started to like it when I was 12 years old. A bodybuilder was a client of my father's magazine, which sold advertising space to his supplement store and my father invited me to go with him on the day of  delivery of the magazine. My father talked a little with this client and before we left the store, the owner gave me a bodybuilding magazine that circulated here in Brazil and a trophy he had won, because my father said that I had many action figures at home.

When I got home that day, the first thing I did was lock myself in the room and flip through the magazine. Inside this magazine had a section of female bodybuilding and I read all the pages and specials of that part. It was a time when I was discovering my body - if you understand me - and it was the first time I felt an uncontrollable excitement. After that day, I never bought another magazine because my father would berate me, so I set out to find EVERYTHING that was possible about these women on the internet, always anonymously. I've been doing this for ten years.

Welcome to the fraternity brother!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2018, 11:25:42 pm »
Well I'm a boomer and came of age in the early '60s. In my pre-teens always liked tall, busty women - Jayne Mansfield, Anita Ekberg, Jane Russell, Sophia Loren. As someone I dated, who looked a bit like one of them told me, "Yeah, 'Earth mother' or 'Amazon' types." I laughed, she was 5' 10" barefoot and was busty and athletic, not a body builder.

The syndicated ladies wrestling series from the 1980s turned me on, as well as "American Gladiator" of course, and I began watching in the 1990s women's bodybuilding on ESPN I think. I wasn't a big fan, yet I was turned on a lot by ESPN's exercise shows in the AM during the mid-1990s and the taller and bustier ladies attracted my attention.

Off and on since my 30s I have been doing role play with dominas, nothing to heavy, and since the 1990s more and more sessions involved "Amazons." In the early 2000s I found massmuscle.com and wb270.com and I finally switched over to female body builders, several of which are great at role play, and the experience has been wonderful.

Offline josch06

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2018, 09:48:52 pm »
Als ich in der 5. und 6. Klasse war, ging ein Mädchen in meine Klasse, die unglaublich stark war. Sie hat zu Hause immer mit den Gewichten von ihrem Papa trainiert. Keiner aus meiner Klasse hatten solche Muskeln wie sie. Noch nicht mal die Jungs die auch viel Sport gemacht haben. Sie hat auch gerne Ihre Kraft gezeigt. Sie hat oft ihre Muskeln angespannt und auch gerne Jungs hochgehoben und rumgetragen. Ich war damals noch sehr schüchtern, aber das war eine tolle Zeit ;)

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2018, 09:50:57 am »
Als ich in der 5. und 6. Klasse war, ging ein Mädchen in meine Klasse, die unglaublich stark war. Sie hat zu Hause immer mit den Gewichten von ihrem Papa trainiert. Keiner aus meiner Klasse hatten solche Muskeln wie sie. Noch nicht mal die Jungs die auch viel Sport gemacht haben. Sie hat auch gerne Ihre Kraft gezeigt. Sie hat oft ihre Muskeln angespannt und auch gerne Jungs hochgehoben und rumgetragen. Ich war damals noch sehr schüchtern, aber das war eine tolle Zeit ;)

Normally textes are written in english, so I'll translate it:
When I was in 5th and 6th grade, a girl in my class was really strong. She was working out at home with the weights of her father. None of guys in my class had muscles like her. Even the guys were not as strong as she was. She enjoyed showing her strenght. She liked showing her muscles und lifted some guys up in the air and carryed them. I was shy at the moment, but it was a great time.

Geile Geschichte! Hast du immernoch Kontakt zu ihr? Wäre natürlich interessant zu wissen, wie sie heute aussieht.
Great Story! Are you still in contact with her? Would be interesting to know how she is looking today.

Offline josch06

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2018, 10:16:07 pm »
Leider nicht mehr. Ab der 7. Klasse haben wir alle die Schule gewechselt. Sie hatte aber bedeutend mehr Muskeln als ich und war auch ziemlich groß. Weil ich so dünn war hat sie mich besonders oft geärgert und gezeigt wie viel stärker sie ist. Ich habe da aber nicht zugegeben, dass ich das toll fand.

Offline Chipsnsalsa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2018, 12:52:23 am »

Great story :)   Curious....how did you find out your math teacher was naturally strong?

Offline agent807

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2018, 01:03:32 am »
The first time I notice a lady with muscle I was in sixth grade.  This was a classmate of mine and I didn't think of it then.  In hindsight, since she was the most athletic person in the school, I should have known.  It was probably the first time I saw a girl with biceps as she at times arm wrestled boys.  It started a fascination but I didn't pursue it much further.

The second time was seeing people on TV like Chyna in the WWF.  Some saw her as gross and I didn't. 

I also worked in a grocery store that was in a wealthy neighborhood and gyms all over the area so people knew how to take care of themselves.  What I didn't know about this area was that a lot of cougars lived out there.  Me being naive didn't know what cougars were at the time, and I was the new guy in the store.  Not just a new guy, but a different guy.  Being a full time goofball, I was a character.  I was also a big strapping guy myself.  Not a musclebound guy, just a big strong guy.  Compared to everyone else in the store, I had a different personality.   Sometimes women in their 40s 50s and 60s come in the store and look better than women in their 20s and 30s.  There was one lady who would come in and quite a few people felt intimated by her because she was so muscular.  For reference, she was probably the size of a off season physique competitor.  We were the same height so I believe she was 5'9" and probably late 30s early 40s.  She wore mostly tank tops so you can see the muscular chest and her arms.  Or if it was cold outside, once she entered the store, she would take her coat off and set it in the cart while she shopped.  She couldn't zip the coat up anyway as it would be too tight on her upper body to wear from what I saw and she told me.  The banter with her turned into flirting for a while.  What was different with her than all of the fit women walking through the store was that most of those women were a bit egotistical and into themselves which came off as stuck up, and I didn't have nowhere the level of conversation with them.  Meanwhile, this lady was far more confident and comfortable with what she has, and what she was doing.  I think this is where I really appreciate strong muscular women for the work they go through to build such powerful bodies.

Offline cook

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2018, 11:53:15 am »
Great story :)   Curious....how did you find out your math teacher was naturally strong?

I was friends with her son. We met in High School and when he told me his last name, I thought of my teacher but I didn't ask if they were related because it's a common last name. So we became friends and one day he mentioned that his mother was a teacher. I asked him if his mother was Mrs. ... that teaches at ... School and he replied in the positive. So I was very happy!

One night we were at his house and we wanted to go out but his parents said no. After some back and forth my friend to his mother that he will arm wrestle for it. She laughed and agreed

My friend was a typical teenager who like to work out. He was pretty strong him self. Everyone wanted him on their team when we would play football. I thought he was going to win because I knew he was strong and his mothers strength was just something I had made up in my head or so I thought. They got ready, counted to the three and started. I saw him put his might in to it but his mom's arm wouldn't move that much! After a few seconds, she said "Enjoy the basement" and then proceeded to slam his arm down.

When we got down to the basement, I asked him if his mother was a pro armwrestler and he said no. I asked if she worked out and he said no. So I asked, what was that, that just happened. He replied that his mother was just naturally strong.

Offline Chameleon

• Activity:
    0%
  • writer of fiction
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2018, 07:42:12 pm »
Like most of those here, I grew up before the internet. Tell a 12-year-old me that one day all a muscle-hungry adolescent would have to do is type a few words into youtube search to see all the female bodybuilders he could possibly imagine, and it would have blown my little mind. But at least I grew up in the eighties when fbb was beginning to boom. I feel sorry for those of previous generations who really would have been starved of material.

I've been into strong women for as long as I can possibly remember, long before puberty hit. First it was literally just that - strength. Superhuman strength of the old Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, then the one episode of The Hulk cartoon when the introduced She-Hulk. I didn't know why I was so fascinated, only that it sent my imagination reeling. I remember seeing through a shop window while being dragged around the shops Castle Grayskull only it had a woman standing there instead of He-Man. It was my first introduction to She-Ra and I quickly became an obsessive fan.

Then on some TV chat-show the guest was some female bodybuilder - just to introduce this new and novel concept to the world as a whole. And my world changed from then onwards. The concept that a woman could have real muscles was the most exciting thing imaginable. When I hit puberty my fascination for strong woman expanded into a lust and fascination for their actual bodies too. I scoured newsagents for (excruciatingly hard to find) female bodybuilding magazines which I would blushingly buy from variously amused, smirking, bemused and indifferent shop clerks.

I saw in the TV guide that showing at 4AM in the morning was a TV movie "Getting Physical" about a woman who becomes a bodybuilder. I didn't have a VCR to save it for posterity but I stayed up all night to watch it, excitedly savouring ever minute, volume turned down to a whisper so as not to wake my parents, a dressing gown across the crack under the door in case someone got up in the night and noticed the light.

Then there was Gladiators which did such sterling work in bringing female muscle into the mainstream. I've since watched as over the years, it's become more prevalent. A least, a lot easier to find. Finally getting a VCR helped a lot too, both to save those episodes and fleeting glimpses of female muscle the TV offered up, and to scour the video-rental stores for any dodgy B-movie that even hinted it might contain a muscled / karate-kicking babe. I swear my taste in low-budget trash was shaped by desperately seeking Amazons, stock token female baddies, hench-women, kung fu fighters and the like.

Offline sodanhc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2018, 09:00:18 am »
At school. I liked the girls with athletic calves. One class mate, a girl not muscular, was strong and could beat 90% of the boys armwrestling. That was a turn on too. Developed from there.

Offline ilikebuffgirls

• Activity:
    0%
aRe: How did you find out you like Muscular women?
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2018, 06:17:11 am »
American gladiators for me and every now and then competitions on ESPN.

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2018, 09:02:43 am »
Back to the mid 80s in Italy there was not much to watch at, so it came from the comics, large muscular strong heroines. Then when I saw a copy of the magazine WPW I found the real heroines were living somewhere!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View