Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
387076 Posts in 53910 Topics by 42601 Members - Latest Member: rom553 January 17, 2018, 08:15:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How did you find out you like Muscular women?  (Read 4868 times)

Offline Daniefan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: How did you find out you like Muscular women?
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2017, 07:05:11 pm »
Well I tink I had a slightly different access to female muscle.
As a eight or nine year old I discovered dad`s bodybuilding magazins in the basement together with a friend.
We saw all the pictures of those bodybuilders from the 80ies. This must have happened in my sexually formative time, so I developed a big attraction towards muscles as itself (no matter what gender) by watching those bodies over and over.
Perhaps this would led me to get gay, I dont know. But later in the 90ies I realized that  there are also big muscular women around and this was kind of a holy grail for me, the combination of muscle and female. So it turned out I didnt get gay but have a big attraction towards fbbs since then!  ;)

Karma please!   :clap:

87fg

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2017, 11:30:10 pm »
There is nothing wrong with seeing the beauty of the strong body in both genders. This does not make one gay and even if it did there is nothing wrong with that. I think its not completely erotic based, but rather more of the amusement. Here are men and women pushing their bodies to their physical maximums and producing something that is like a work of art. It is like living sculpture. Only people who appreciate or love art can understand this feeling. It is also awesome to see mixed pairs posing. A powerful woman and a powerful man working together has a beauty to it.

Offline GAP

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2017, 02:10:17 pm »
I agree wholeheartedly. I really like the strength, power and beauty that goes into female muscle and muscle in general.

Offline bindermx

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2017, 07:44:07 pm »
Raye Hollitt in "Skin deep" did it for me, particulatly this shot

Then Chyna

Offline oystercake23

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2017, 03:00:30 am »
I don't remember the first time I was attracted to muscular women. However, I remember seeing this cover of Muscle and Fitness as a kid and thought the the woman was extremely sexy.

Offline gokuman7

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2017, 05:21:46 pm »
When I first saw chyna on TV in 1998
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline GAP

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2017, 10:43:02 pm »

I like Chyna too. She was rippsed and she is a lot bigger than most feamle WWE wrestlers nowadays

Offline gokuman7

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2017, 07:58:38 am »

I like Chyna too. She was rippsed and she is a lot bigger than most feamle WWE wrestlers nowadays

The closest we got was Beth Phoenix, but she doesn't wrestle anymore.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2018, 04:16:51 am »
A Sports Illustrated article on one of the first fbb contests back in 1980 (I was just 9).

Offline XenaWrestles

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
    • Xena Wrestles
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2018, 10:56:24 pm »
I first saw Bev Francis on the Ray Martin Show when I was in High School. I am not sure how old I was but they were discussing the judging of the Ms Olympia. Bev did not win as she was deemed to be too masculine and the criteria specifically said female competitors had to be feminine. So in the show itself, they showed her walking down the steps of the Ms Olympia stage and had blocked out her head. Trying to see if it looked like a man's body in a bikini.

And all I could think was wow.

I knew I loved watching muscles move. The shape and movement of muscle in any living thing is poetry in motion. Watching the Olympic Games is a must - the gymnasts are amazing!!

The funny thing is, I never saw it as being something I desired in men. It was something I desired for myself but there was no gym in my home town, I had no idea how these people got this kind of muscle definition except through hard physical work and sport. When I got to University I was introduced to a gym. In one month of doing a basic program put together by a friend of mine who had done some training in high school and I had more muscle definition than after six months of swimming every morning. I was hooked :)
Big, Blonde & Beautiful

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2018, 03:58:23 pm »
Almost exactly 15 years ago, a certain episode of the Simpsons aired :)

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/The_Strong_Arms_of_the_Ma

There was a particular scene where Marge basically takes Homer against his will, her arms bulging as she straddles him.  I had inklings of attraction to dominant women before this, but that scene solidified it.  I realized that the best way for a woman to be dominant, was for her to be literally stronger than me.  It would remove all semblances of "choice" from the domination, which made it all the more enticing.  I started looking up females with muscle that night and was hooked.

Offline gokuman7

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2018, 05:22:41 pm »
Almost exactly 15 years ago, a certain episode of the Simpsons aired :)

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/The_Strong_Arms_of_the_Ma

There was a particular scene where Marge basically takes Homer against his will, her arms bulging as she straddles him.  I had inklings of attraction to dominant women before this, but that scene solidified it.  I realized that the best way for a woman to be dominant, was for her to be literally stronger than me.  It would remove all semblances of "choice" from the domination, which made it all the more enticing.  I started looking up females with muscle that night and was hooked.

It was awesome that the Simpsons did a female bodybuilding episode.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Maladjester

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2018, 06:02:33 pm »
A *very* athletic girl in my grade. The whole package was amazing but I particularly liked her full, diamond-shaped calves. Even as a child she had good ones. By the time we finished high school, lots of track and being genetically gifted had given her better calves than you see on most pro fitness competitors, something like Lindsey Boswell's. She almost never wore shorts, so every time she did was a treat. Tight jeans looked amazing on her, like she was going to burst out of them the first time she flexed. I had a crush on her from before I even liked girls all the way through graduation. Sadly, I knew she was so far out of my league as to defy any longshot chance you've ever seen in a coming-of-age movie. I was very careful never to interact with her, never to tip my hand. It would only have annoyed her.

Anyway, once I knew I had the interest, it was a short step to finding Muscle & Fitness in the local bookstore. This was back when bookstores were everywhere and magazines used to put actual big girls on the cover instead of the cheesecake aerobics instructors of later years. Shelley Beattie, Lisa Lorio, lots of the 90's women. Shelley is still my all-time favorite.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx