Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
387416 Posts in 53980 Topics by 42628 Members - Latest Member: mlsalb545 January 21, 2018, 06:44:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?  (Read 5441 times)

Offline beowulff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2017, 06:01:38 pm »
No FBB can ever be too much for me.
I had sessions with both Renne and Colette, and they were amazing. Wish they were even more muscular!

Offline Duke69

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2017, 07:05:45 pm »
Last time I saw Jennifer Kennedy I thought she had crossed the line visually and was too much for my eyes.  for some of you that makes her all the more desirable, have fun with her.

Offline beowulff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2017, 09:27:37 pm »
I just don't like that they have no implants. The second they would get implants I would be all over them.

Blech.
I want MUSCLE, not silicone!

Offline OldSchmoe67

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2017, 01:40:10 pm »
There are plenty of ordinary, non-athletic women who qualify as "too much" or unattractive to me, and that proportion is far greater than fbbs and athletic women. I like all kinds of women, though. Some can catch my attention with the slightest, barely noticeable things, some can do it from across the highway. It's very subjective. For instance: Sheila Bleck is among the greatest pros out there right now, but she does not attract me for some reason. Other fbbs have considerable flaws and worse genetics by bodybuilding standards, but attract me completely.   

Offline iacarpool

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2017, 09:59:21 pm »
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder, I take the whole package into account.  And even then some women that I don't normally like that much can look great some times.

Offline Antuan21

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2017, 03:02:46 am »
Sometimes I feel people are ashamed to find some of the more muscular women attractive. Like somehow a woman that's too muscular is something they shouldn't find attractive. Personally I think all muscular women are beautiful. The bigger the better.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2017, 05:24:21 am »
 I think it mostly depends on the woman at least for me . If the woman is beautiful ,  i still found Tina Lockwood attractive and others like Tazzie , Andrulla Blanchette etc .
I think if they have a beautiful look the size matches perfect .
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2018, 04:24:45 am »
Absolutely. Fbbs and Physique girls are much, MUCH bigger in person. A woman who looks fairly small in a video,
say like an Emery Miller or Nicole Ball, is pretty gigantic in person. So you can imagine how big the "big girls" actually are.
I've seen Tina Lockwood, Karla Nelsen and Nicole Bass, and they were WAY too much for me. Almost like mbbs in drag.
I think I pretty much top out at say an Aleesha Young or Monique Jones, both of who are HUGE but still distinctly feminine. 

Offline MadameXena

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    50%
    • Xena Wrestles
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2018, 10:36:44 pm »
Reading through the comments and looking up some of the women who were actually named (that I did not know well enough to form a mental picture of) has been an interesting exercise. Thank you for throwing some names around. These women are incredible!!

What I wouldn't give for the film making industry to actually use some real muscled up women in main stream movies. Stop giving me skinny chicks who apparently have superhuman strength and start actually using women who look like they do have superhuman strength!!! I think it would go a long way towards celebrating diversity in what is it to be human.

The question of whether some female body builders are too much for you is a personal question and the answers anyone gives are based on their own view of the world. Just like whether someone has short hair, long hair or no hair is a personal preference. You can like it, or not. But it does not make someone masculine or feminine. Nor does it make the person in question attractive / unattractive to someone else. No matter how big, no matter how strong her features, there will be plenty of people who absolutely love her for it.

We all have our preferences. There is no right or wrong in this. Myself, I look at the size of some of these women in envy. Wow.

Should judging take this into account? No. No judging of a sport should not make it their moralistic prerogative to block women from competing (and winning) simply because they are not "attractive" enough. Femininity should not be a criteria in any women's sport as it is fundamentally connected with a stereotype of what a woman is. Femininity is the thing that drag queens exaggerate to great effect - it does not win contests of physical ability.

No one ever told Usain Bolt he should tone down his speed and yet in our own sport, women at the top level were told to come in less muscular. Before they were told to not come in at all. How is it a competition of body building when you are told you cannot build the body?

And what do we lose from this? We lose the diversity of competitor that the sport should attract. We lose the opportunity for women's sport to be seen as more than just the pre-game entertainment for the main, male, event. I watch the Olympics because the athletes are elite and WAY out of my league. I watch the bikini division of a body building show and wonder what the heck is being judged. The posing for a start makes it hard to take it seriously at all.

Given even bodybuilding does not embrace it's own, at the end of the day, any woman that chooses to work so hard and go through everything on a personal level she has to go through to achieve any serious level of muscularity, is not doing it for anyone else but herself. Good on her for being so true to her own expression of self.
Big, Blonde & Beautiful

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2018, 03:53:06 pm »

Well said.  I agree with everything you mentioned.  Opinions on attraction aside, it is a bit ridiculous that female contests are judged on beauty, while male contests are judged on the things that actually matter for the sport: size, definition, symmetry, etc.  It's a bit of a ludicrous double standard.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2018, 03:09:53 am »

I don't mean to be argumentative, but men's faces change a lot during the stages of bodybuilding.  And they aren't judged for it.

All I'm saying is there is a double standard there.  It's like if a women's Basketball team was given extra points at the end for their breast size.  Why aren't we judging them purely on the sport itself?

If women are being judged on their facial beauty, then the men should be as well.

Offline Patrick_Henry

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
  • the BIGGER, the better..
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2018, 10:02:24 am »
Wish they were even more muscular!

Wulff, I'm with u on the no-limits musculature.. I love the biggest, buffest Female physiques..

In a sweater, breast implants can look nice.. but I'm with an earlier poster on generally not liking bodybuilder' implants. Large, baggy implants (in a tank-top or bikini) look incompatible with the hard musculature. Just my opinion..

Offline Jaybee

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2018, 08:17:49 pm »
Names - Renee Toney and Collete Guimond were already listed.  I'll add Iris Kyle, and, in her VERY final appearance, Tina Lockwood, who up to then was a magnificent specimen of womanhood.  Bodybuilding should enhance, not detract from, your gender.  Above the neck as below it.  Nataliya Trukhina I am VERY torn with...she still has that feminine face but I wonder how long that will last, and my second gripe with her, I'll describe immediately below....

Bodyfat/Vascularity - Trukhina is, in most of her vids, too cut.  That's easily fixed of course.  But to me, femininity is lost below 10% bf, as veins pop out every damn place, I could do without that (I don't like it ;

Tits - the spectrum here is between believability and incredulity at the subconscious level.  I want tits that my inner caveman can buy as real, even if they're absolutely huge, and seem to hover 3" higher than they should.  Shape here is vital.  Drum-tight skin is great, actually it's the best, WHILE the plastic isn't so close to the surface it's almost see-through.  That is a deal-breaker for me;

Drugs - as a Natty BB'er myself I don't ask she refrain from more than I myself do.  That said, they're ok UNTIL they jawlines and browlines start changing.  Also, if we're planning on kids, that's the end of the juice. 

Offline Saxit2me

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2018, 01:27:32 pm »
For me its not a question of too much as it is concern if there is any damage being done by using substances.  I am always sad to read about someone who leaves this world way too early.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx