Login with username, password and session length
www.getroids.net

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy www.pharmacomstore.ws
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
418330 Posts in 55092 Topics by 30023 Members - Latest Member: edmundo8080 December 14, 2018, 01:32:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?  (Read 9148 times)

Offline Swizzlenuts

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
« on: April 10, 2017, 01:41:35 am »
For example, Renee Toney and Collete Guimond almost look too masculine for me. There are some massive females that turn me on, but these two just do not fit the mold.

Offline nujerz84

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 04:05:34 am »
For example, Renee Toney and Collete Guimond almost look too masculine for me. There are some massive females that turn me on, but these two just do not fit the mold.

Absolutely those two are examples of everything that is wrong with fbb and why the fbb division is in the dying state that its in. 

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 05:33:51 pm »

Absolutely those two are examples of everything that is wrong with fbb and why the fbb division is in the dying state that its in.

What a ridiculously stupid statement.  When is the last time that you saw either of those women on a competitive stage? 
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 06:08:06 pm »
For me, yes, there are. But I prefer not to give names because I don't want to stir a pointless discussion..or a tense debate, at most. The competitors - and their fans - deserve respect, and I'm not a Judge to criticize them neither as practitioners nor as preferred type by others.

But I can say that this kind of bodies simbolyze the current mindset in all the divisions, making the physiques a group of "maximums" instead of a balanced body development: maximum muscle mass + maximum conditioning + maximum tanning...+ silicone implants.

Many times I can't see a whole body, or an athlete...just a bunch of "maximums".

Offline junglepet77

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 07:07:18 pm »
I agree that some fbbs are "too much" for me and, no, I have learned on this site NOT to mention names. (LOL!) I love a lot of fbbs because their muscles accentuate their curves. I don't mind "bolt-ons" as some of you guys call them. When done correctly they match the figures of the ladies.

What I don't like are pictures of the ladies at a contest who haven't hydrated properly and look way, way too drawn. I can't stand fbbs with plenty of veins, that's too masculine. And some ladies facially are, well, homely no matter how great a job they have done in building their bodies.

Strangely enough I don't mind body hair on an fbb, it may be an ethnic thing seeing Eastern European or Latina women in the subway with underarm hair or hairy legs when I as in my teens. Since I was that young it was a turn on then... heck, in your teens EVERYTHING is a turn on. (LOL!)

But facial hair on an fbb or any woman? No. There is one famous fbb with great sexy body, a square jaw (a turnoff) and pics with hints of facial hair. No, I'll pass on that.

Offline Swizzlenuts

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 07:54:35 pm »

What a ridiculously stupid statement.  When is the last time that you saw either of those women on a competitive stage?
Sorry, shouldn't have mentioned names, but I think it's a perfectly relevant statement. I admire their hard work, but they've taken it way too far.

Offline the_arbitrage

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 06:51:19 am »
Well again this is all about completely differing perceptions. When you dig something, particularly on a reproductive level, then you simply won't see it the way the rest of the world does. No matter what happens you may always feel that it's just 1 show or photo away from catching fire and blowing up into the next big thing. To the extreme fbb admirer faction the sides are one of THE key factors of the attraction, so therefore perceived as huge positive, with anything negative (which the world outside perceives) becomes invisible. But from the outside looking in, there are even plenty of physique women where it's still totally obvious let alone x-fbbs.

Offline makko1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 07:29:43 am »
In  all cases where the fbb loses her hair or she gain a man-face. I think that every fbb have to stop when she loses her female identity.

Offline the_arbitrage

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 07:57:24 am »
In  all cases where the fbb loses her hair or she gain a man-face. I think that every fbb have to stop when she loses her female identity.

Definitely true (within the mainstream market)...although, the problem is this is that it then sounds like there's no place for those wishing to push the boundaries. There's still this pad-locked idea here that it either has to be one way or the other, when that's far from the case. Without going into the entire formula, at the foundation is this...there are now many different categories in bodybuilding, with differing judging criteria that continues to expand..and that is a *very* good thing for ALL levels. The main problem is just that the categories and criteria still aren't refined enough, or being marketed to their right target audiences...but, there's plenty of room for all levels to be promoted successfully.   

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2017, 09:21:10 am »
I think that every fbb have to stop when she loses her female identity.

False.

You stop when you want to stop, other people will stop when they want to stop.
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site

Offline stratos

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    60%
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2017, 09:27:40 am »
I think that every fbb have to stop when she loses her female identity.

False.

You stop when you want to stop, other people will stop when they want to stop.

Offline makko1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2017, 09:47:14 am »
Well, every choice must be respected.

but

I think that female bodybuilders have to distinguish to male bodybuilders. That's it. Also judges and rules should define a sort of "limit" beyond which some results are not admittable in sport. But in her private life every woman is free to be what she wants, of course. And every man could love and appreciate strong and powerful woman in every case.
Femininity in female bodybuilding has to be defended. I know that many athletes are more fortunate and maintain easier they femininity also at the top of their prep routine, but I think that every athlete must to have this maintainment as a goal.
I know that in many cases there are fbb who are powerful and incredible like men's power, and this is fine if they can reach that result, but the complete result is the maintainment of femininity.
Only my personal opionion, guys. 

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2017, 11:21:00 am »

I'm also in this camp.  I mean, sure, when I was a younger FBB fan, some of them were definitely too much for me.  But I've grown out of that line of thinking and now just appreciate the FBBs that go as extreme as they can, all for the purpose of growing bigger.  To me, the dedication to their one passion is extremely hot and the fact that there are no barriers that could prevent them from reaching their goals, even when 99.9% of the people in everyday society see them as freaks.  In the end, I just love muscles, and anyone who commits their life to muscles has my support.

Offline papadoc1981

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2017, 12:31:24 am »
I personally have no limits on how far a woman chooses to takes her physique.  I'm just here to enjoy the show.

My limits are other factors.

Tattoos
Size of Implants and how they compliment the physique.
Dykes

Offline PEABUTR

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2017, 03:56:23 am »
There's quite a big bunch of Renee's and Colette's out  there leave them alone they do what they like doing building their bodies to the extreme, are you jealous they spend hours in the gym, try it yourself, it's their reward.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Are some fbbs 'too much" for you?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View