Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572414 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:36:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Do you ever feel ashamed for your attractiom to muscular women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do you ever feel ashamed for your attractiom to muscular women?  (Read 15423 times)

Offline rhodelbert@hotmail.com

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Do you ever feel ashamed for your attractiom to muscular women?
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2017, 03:31:36 pm »
I used to be uncomfortable with it, but more so in the past. It's because it's such a niche desire to have that it kind of separates one from the mainstream of society so it can be quite isolating. But it's help me discover loads of other different ways of life and met people of all ages because I haven't been attracted t normal women and therefore never done the whole children and house, career thing etc. although I have plenty spare cash because I haven't engaged in such things.

As I get older, I see it as stupid that I used to be ashamed of it. Why should I be so ashamed of something which I find so totally beautiful and brilliant? Fbb's make me feel amazing. They are amazing. They should be celebrated. Without such women in the world, I'd be one bored and unsatsified man.

We are pioneers I think. Never before in human history have such women existed and we're the first men on the front row of it. Lots of sexual positions which can be achieved with fbb's have never been done before as it's never been possible. All the sexual fantasies are all new, etc, it's all new and exciting. I'm sure that's what drew me to it; it's something completely exotic and unusual. Nothing to be ashamed of unless your personality is built around guilt and shame which would have been formed in early childhood.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2017, 05:24:55 pm »
I never have. I am over a certain age now but I always liked tall, busty women with a proportional figure since I was a teenager. Yeah, I like Julie Newmar as Catwoman, Wonder Woman comics (and later the Lynda Carter TV show) and so much more. In fact I liked more mature women who were sure of themselves. I dabbled in role play - off and on - with dominas from the time I was in my 20s until my 40s.

In my 30s I heard from a domina / massuse I knew about female-male wrestling. She did a couple of videos but I never understood the appeal, at least back then. By the time I got to my mid-40s I discovered via the internet all of these wonderful female bodybuilding sites like this one and began sessioning with FBBs. All involve role play, some have involved scissoring (I never thought I'd like that), no competitive wrestling or FS. But all have been exotic and erotic.

As I said, I never had regretted it, maybe because I discovered this as a mature man versus a teen.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2017, 08:43:15 pm »
I've been turned on by muscular women since I was a teenager, which is obviously quite far from the teenage ideal of a beautiful woman (I have always been into big breasts also; I think the attractions are related). Of course, now those women that first turned me on would be less muscular than a lot of the crossfit women.  It is not something that I share with people.  I would admit being into fit, naturally muscular women if it ever came up, but never the huge muscular women that turn me on the most; not sure if the reason is all shame, part shame, or a mixture of shame and disgust.   The fact is that for me the fantasy of huge muscular women is far sexier than the reality- drugs, facial hair, fake breasts, etc.  I always thought that Betty Pariso was hot until I saw her speak on some HBO doc (I think?) and thought she sounded like a dude; that kind of destroyed my crush on her.  I don't think I would be too motivated to come on to a massive muscle woman in person, although I will admit that seeing them lift is pretty hot. As you can see, I am a bit conflicted about my attraction. A long winded answer to explain that yes, I feel some shame. I think.

Offline dirks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2017, 12:55:20 am »
Another thing that I love about them is that by and large, they're all exhibitionists. Sure some are more modest than others, but for the most part unless you're Barney Gumble FBB's love hearing about how beautiful their muscles are, and they love knowing how they turn you on. They love having their muscles touched and adored. It's not just for them, just for their health...it's a creation that they're proud of.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2017, 01:02:16 am »
I've been turned on by muscular women since I was a teenager, which is obviously quite far from the teenage ideal of a beautiful woman (I have always been into big breasts also; I think the attractions are related). Of course, now those women that first turned me on would be less muscular than a lot of the crossfit women.  It is not something that I share with people.  I would admit being into fit, naturally muscular women if it ever came up, but never the huge muscular women that turn me on the most; not sure if the reason is all shame, part shame, or a mixture of shame and disgust.   The fact is that for me the fantasy of huge muscular women is far sexier than the reality- drugs, facial hair, fake breasts, etc.  I always thought that Betty Pariso was hot until I saw her speak on some HBO doc (I think?) and thought she sounded like a dude; that kind of destroyed my crush on her.  I don't think I would be too motivated to come on to a massive muscle woman in person, although I will admit that seeing them lift is pretty hot. As you can see, I am a bit conflicted about my attraction. A long winded answer to explain that yes, I feel some shame. I think.

I agree with Dirks, who just posted while I was responding to Johnny.

My feeling is that if you are respectful of the women you meet - either at shows or in sessions - you enjoy yourself, the ladies enjoy you and you don't let it get out of control emotionally or financially, your fine. I agree that the women who grow facial hair, look or sound like men, those ladies are a turn off to me. But the women who are feminine (but could know you out with a strong look - LOL!), have nice muscles, great curves and even some with fake breasts are wonderful. I'm in a mode this summer where I am probably a little over active online and doing sessions... but it is summer. By the fall and winter I'll cool down. But I'll always have a liking for gorgeous, strong (mentally, emotionally and physically) women over the age of 30 or 35.

Offline dirks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2017, 01:53:37 am »

I agree with Dirks, who just posted while I was responding to Johnny.

My feeling is that if you are respectful of the women you meet - either at shows or in sessions - you enjoy yourself, the ladies enjoy you and you don't let it get out of control emotionally or financially, your fine. I agree that the women who grow facial hair, look or sound like men, those ladies are a turn off to me. But the women who are feminine (but could know you out with a strong look - LOL!), have nice muscles, great curves and even some with fake breasts are wonderful. I'm in a mode this summer where I am probably a little over active online and doing sessions... but it is summer. By the fall and winter I'll cool down. But I'll always have a liking for gorgeous, strong (mentally, emotionally and physically) women over the age of 30 or 35.

Well said. To me as well it's sort of a total package type thing. I've never much cared for those tiny, dainty little women who want to be protected. But a sexy, strong, intelligent muscle girl...she has an aura of power and success. She doesn't need me to protect and provide for her. As a result I'm intrigued and actually want to do those things

87fg

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2017, 02:16:29 am »

I think it is less of shame, but more of not wanting to deal with people's criticism. It gets irritating after a while. There is a preference for muscularity levels and even fans themselves may not like bigger women. Not all the large ones are on drugs. I say embrace all fitness levels and models of muscularity. This should include the fitness, figure, physique, bodybuilder, and regular female athlete. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to women like Margie Martin.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2017, 01:08:57 pm »
I'm not really ashamed of my attraction except when one of my girlfriends breaks up with me over it, other than that not really ashamed.  I think everyone has there own little thing that they get off on.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2017, 08:45:35 pm »
I'm not ashamed of it, I just wish I wasn't, because of the inconvenience. There are probably more bald Jewish
hermaphodite Star Trek-loving quadraplegics than female bodybuilders in this country. Only chance you get to see
them is at major shows. And just forget about your chances of dating them.

Again I'm not ashamed of my attraction, but being (strongly) attracted to conventional women would make my
life a heck of lot easier (and more affordable).   

expatmanager

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2017, 02:33:48 pm »
I used to but once I 'broke the ice' and started to date FBBs and muscular women, the feeling of being ashamed dissipated. I would say that the feeling of shame in my younger years was a destructive influence in my life, as I tried to deny the feeling and first married someone who was far from my 'muscular ideal'. Divorce eventually followed and that process for me and others was negative and impoverishing in many ways. Now I am happily married to a muscular woman and she knew from day one that this is something that attracts me. It's not a big deal in our relationship from her point of view as she is naturally muscular and does not need to exercise to stay in amazing shape. But...yeah well I have to say that I let her know every day how sexy and attractive she is...muscles and all.

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2017, 09:14:18 am »
I think that things are moving in the right direction. When I see an FBB in public, I make a point (if it's not interrupting) to walk up and say something like "thanks for all the hard work, you look awesome!"  I then continue on.  I'm not hitting on them, just giving them a compliment. It's tough to judge the looks from others, but I think it's not "why is that freak attracted to her?!?!?" but rather "I wish I had the balls to do that." All women love compliments, especially when they're received in front of other women.

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2017, 12:49:31 pm »
I feel that if you are confident in yourself, who gives a crap what people think of you?  If you like muscular women, just be open about it because the simple fact is that feeling ashamed about it might lead to more destructive actions to yourself. 

Offline lagoon95

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2017, 07:49:04 pm »
I'm embarrassed about it but I don't share it with people mostly because I don't think it's worth sharing. If my friends and family were to find out I'd be embarrassed but I don't think they'd disown me. I just don't want to put myself through the embarrassment for something that I don't view as that important to other areas of my life. I tend to keep things compartmentalized. It's a private thing for me just like everyone has some private area of their life that they don't want to bleed over into other areas. Realistically I'm not going to end up marrying a fbb nor do I particularly want to. For me (with the exception of sessions) it's a fantasy and I'm fine leaving it as just that. If/when I do get married, I'm sure I'll share with my wife but I don't see any reason to make some big deal out of it. I'm not going to expect her to become a bodybuilder just to please me so who else really needs to know? I've always believed that you have a right to privacy behind closed doors and in your head as long as you're not hurting yourself or others.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Do you ever feel ashamed for your attractiom to muscular women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View