Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572454 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:18:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Do you ever feel ashamed for your attractiom to muscular women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do you ever feel ashamed for your attractiom to muscular women?  (Read 15424 times)

Swizzlenuts

I'm glad there are people out there with the same interest as me, but do you ever feel uncomfortable with your attraction? I certainly do. I've had this (fetish?) for as long as I can remember, probably since junior high. I've been called gay by the people I've shared my attraction with. Have any of you?
Alina Popa pictures make me so fucking hard and idk why. Looks like a man, but something about it is soooo hot

Swizzlenuts

Re: Do you ever feel ashamed for your attractiom to muscular women?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 03:49:42 pm »
Also, do you still consider these women women after they take steroids and their voices start changing and they develop masculine features? Why or why not?

gokuman7

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 04:26:10 pm »
only in public

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 10:02:37 am »
Not at all. But I don't tell about my tastes around. But I don't hide them.
I'd like that muscled female become more mainstream.

Ozzyfm

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 10:30:27 am »
When I was youger, yes, of course, i truly feel ashamed. I didn't know what to think about me, about this fetish.

But now, I'm cool with it!

UK_Fan

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 11:02:37 am »
I'm glad there are people out there with the same interest as me, but do you ever feel uncomfortable with your attraction? I certainly do. I've had this (fetish?) for as long as I can remember, probably since junior high. I've been called gay by the people I've shared my attraction with. Have any of you?
Alina Popa pictures make me so fucking hard and idk why. Looks like a man, but something about it is soooo hot

One thing I can safely say is that Alina Popa definitely does not look like a man - quite the opposite!  She's one of those rare FBBs who can muscular combine size, definition and femininity/beauty/sexiness.  Nothing 'manly' about her at all, other than (by some) the large muscles.  If other people don't think that look is not attractive, then that's their business.  Lots of guys (and gals) on the other hand, do find that look attractive.  I've never been ashamed or embarrassed about my love of and attraction to very muscular women - I might hide this from friends and family, but that's more to do with prejudices within society, particularly in the UK, where female bodybuilders and their (male) fans are mostly treated with disdain and disgust, including as you did, getting called 'gay' or suchlike.  People should ideally celebrate the things they like, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 02:37:56 pm »
I've never been ashamed of what I like, but there was this one time....

A group of us (fans) met a young FBB for the first time and while everyone else exchanged normal pleasantries, one guy - without any kind of indication it was going to happen - grabbed her hand and then sniffed her forearm.  Yeah, that actually happened. 

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 03:49:25 pm »
Your issues have called in me more thought on my own.
Well, I admire fbb that have a big femininity like Oana Hreapca, for example.
I like the idea to be lifted or to try the strengh of such beautiful girls, but it is not predominant. I am into the idea of know them as I'd like to do with many other 'normal' girls.
Not afraid to discuss about my taste with others, although, in many cases, for fbb we are only shmoes (not for Oana: she is very kind with her fans). This think causes sometimes in me the idea that my love for fbbs is a voice in the desert that neither society, neither fbb theirselves would really listen to.
Also afraid that the beauty of muscled femininity is still considered a sort of freak and not an option or a style among others. This "rarity" makes more difficult for others to consider our taste a normal thing and not a deviance.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2017, 04:51:54 pm »
simply, no.
Yo.

UK_Fan

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2017, 04:59:56 pm »
I've never been ashamed of what I like, but there was this one time....

A group of us (fans) met a young FBB for the first time and while everyone else exchanged normal pleasantries, one guy - without any kind of indication it was going to happen - grabbed her hand and then sniffed her forearm.  Yeah, that actually happened.

Was this the same (close part of the anatomy) incident as the guy who asked if he could smell a certain FBB's armpit?  I remember this being reported on DtV some years ago, leading to the FBB in question (I won't name her, but she's attractive, so it wasn't some 'manly' thing the idiot so-called 'fan' wanted) being far less positive and accommodating towards fans.

I know there are some guys (some members here) who have, shall we say, very odd predilictions, but sometimes, like yourself, I hang my head in shame (or do the Picard facepalm) at the attitude of some towards the women, especially when they know full well that making such lurid or uncooth comments or requests would not be welcome, and sometimes leads these women away from the sport.  Most FBBs know they are just sex objects for the (mainly) male fans, but they are still people and deserve to be treated respectfully as ladies and athletes.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2017, 11:23:33 am »
I'm certainly not ashamed of it, but then again, I've never told my secret to anyone close to me.  My family, friends, and girlfriend have no idea.  So I guess I haven't had to deal with any social consequences.

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 12:50:19 am »
Ashamed, never.  Embarrassed because I was worried what others would think.  Most definitely.  But that ended by the time I was in my late teens and stopped caring what others think.  And now that I'm in my mid 30s I long past the point of even hiding my attraction when I see a muscular lady.  I just LOVE the female body in general.  Even the women people would consider overweight.  I have no particular taste.  I love all shapes and all sizes.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Adam_S

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2017, 10:15:55 pm »
Not ashamed at all.

Very few guys get it, but that's not shocking, and moreover, I'm not trying to flirt w them, so what the hell do I care.

Women will find it odd, too, but only b/c it's a big departure from Established Standards of Female Beauty, which were mostly put in place at a time when women were much more commonly looked at as objects than they are now. I think muscle on women is attractive b/c it shows they'll work really hard for something they want (women don't build muscle and get ripped without a lot of effort), they care a lot about health and nutrition, and are willing to take a risk and sideline traditional notions of female beauty in favor of their goals. I have never had a single woman not respect my opinion when I put it like that. Not one. One time it got me laid.

Offline hoshinokoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Muscle Art
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2017, 07:38:12 am »
Reading post of this topic, I think about my feelings and behavior. And I think that word "embarassed" fit to me much more than "ashamed". I can't say that I didn't care what others think about me, espeshially my family and friends. So I prefer don't say about it. When I try they don't understand me.

May be sometimes such admiration for muscle females can be accepted by society as normal, but now it's deviation and indicates phicological pboblems(from point of view of most people).

I hope the time of more wide acceptance of different interests will come soon. 
Circle of karma: you give => you recieve

Offline joe6345

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2017, 01:51:23 pm »
Yes going way back to the wpw days where the clerk would give you an odd look keep in mind I was 15 yrs old. Now I could care less My friends know my family members.This was way before the way things are now the vhs. tapes from womens physique world cost 60 to 70 dollars. That's a lot of money for a 15 yr old lol.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Do you ever feel ashamed for your attractiom to muscular women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View