Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572514 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:44:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 186640 times)

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #225 on: July 31, 2018, 08:04:57 am »
How about the Connecticut area?

You're getting way off topic here, bro. If you got a muscular woman sighting story to share then by all means share it. If not, then please take your line of questioning elsewhere (i.e. Google or at least in an appropriate thread here at Saradas)

You are clogging up an otherwise really nice topic thread, and I do get fairly excited when I get notifications that someone's been posting in this thread, but your line of questioning here is way off and I'd appreciate it if you would please just take it elsewhere. That is, of course, unless you have a marvelous story to tell... in which case we're all ears.  ;)

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #226 on: July 31, 2018, 03:32:23 pm »
OK, I have a new story.

This was last week. I was at the gym, and I noticed a beautiful, mature black woman working out. She had a great upper body - nice arms, shoulders and back. Not huge, but toned and with nice vascualrity, and defined biceps. I went over and complemented her on her arms, and she thanked me and said she was visiting from Chicago, and that she was 57, and had recently come in 2nd place in a competition.
I saw her over the next few days, and when her stay was up, she asked me for my phone number so she could stay in touch.
I told her that I wanted to work out with her the next time she comes to town, and she said that would be fun.
She sent me a nice photo showing off her arms...

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #227 on: July 31, 2018, 03:57:55 pm »
Thanks to everyone who posted stories and is keeping this board on track -- since it is one of my favorites and I do get excited as well when I see it is updated.

As far as the fella who asked about Connecticut -- I would just say briefly and maybe this can table the discussion or someone can start a new thread about great gyms where you can see FBBs, but as someone who lived in the tri-state area for over 2 decades Connecticut is not to my knowledge a hot bed of FBBs. That doesn't mean there arent some out there but you have to realize how uncommon they are. Your maybe talking a few hundred women spread out across the entirety of the country. So unless you are talking about hotbeds like Venice CA, Armbrust in Denver and some of the Metroflex gyms I actually think your odds of spotting a girl are about as good at LA fitness as any gym (and you actaully see a lot from some girls' IGs that they do work out at LA Fitness a lot.) I'd say my general role of thumb would be to find a old school hardcorse gym but unless its one of the ones I listed above you more then likely are going to be disappointed.

My other hack to see muscle girls would be a good, well reviewed Crossfit box in the area (Google and IG are your friends on this one.) Most CFBs have a few female instructors there. Oh and the most obvious way if you really want to get your fix. Find a local BB show. That's pretty much garunteed spotting. Hope that helps! And now... Back to the sightings   :singing:

Offline Javi45

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #228 on: July 31, 2018, 10:42:14 pm »
never seen any Fbb's in ohio. Must move to tampa!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #229 on: September 02, 2018, 10:50:06 am »
I just remember another story and it involves a charity co-ed softball tournament I played in a few years ago. I was on an extended family team, all ages and skills, all for fun and we actually played two games before losing and dropping out. As we left the field we saw who our competition would have been if we lost: 12 to 15 NY Dept. of Sanitation female workers all in tight T-shirts, some in shorts others in tight softball pants. The arms, the necks, the legs, the calves, the glutes... most seemed blonde. And wow, they could play.

The wives and girlfriends, and the ladies on our team were even impressed. Some of the guys were drooling.

To this day I've never seen any NYC Dept. of Sanitation people pick up my garbage who looked like THAT. LOL!

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #230 on: September 13, 2018, 12:15:07 am »
Hi guys,
I come out with idea of topic, I don't know if there was other similar, but I didn't find anything like that.
I was wondering if you ever had any random encounters with muscular girls or women in public places or casual situation. Of course, not at the gyms, not at any kind of fit expo or bodybuilding contests, but fe. in shop, mall centers, I don't know at the beach, in church, in work? And I mean really muscular type of silhouette, not slim girls with barely visible muscles, but bodybuilder type females, solid, ripped, huge :)
I think that rather small percentage of overall women are at least fit and sporty, and really muscular ones are even rarer sight to see in daily life, at least in Poland, where I live.
If you had met female with jacked, muscular physique and you remember this well (I am sure everybody would remember something like that :) ), please describe whole situation,   how the muscle woman looked like, et cetera. If you want of course.

I had three situations like this:

1st - it was back in 2012,  I was on holidays on Ibisa with my soon-to-be wife. It was small town, with multiple hotels, basicaly whole existence of that place was designed for tourists. There was not much to do in town, if you are not a party type person, and we aren't, so we just spent time on swiming, working out and walking.
And during one of those walks, we were wandering in area where were less hotels, more normal small houses. And there was running very muscular girl, we passed her by few times, so I had opportunities to observe her very thoroughly :)
I think she was in her late twenties, I don't remember her face very good, but she wasn't attractive, short hair, big nose, small lips.
But her body..... her body was massive. She was wearing white tank top, through which were visible her nipples. She had big chest, no implants, really impressive traps and arms. Also her quads were solid and thick. She was whole shiny and sweaty, panting but very enduring, she made few circles when we were around, quite impressive stamina for someone with her muscle mass.

2nd time was in Poland, 1,5 year ago. I was with my wife and daughter visiting medieval castle near my home town. It was located on considerably high hill and during climbing I noticed first a really huge guy, wide like barn, with huge arms. Surprisly with him was his wife of girlfriend and she was really massive too! She was quite short, but built more like powerlifter, than bodybuilder, but she had thick neck and traps, really big biceps, even though she wasn't flexing them at all. Thick thighs, strong hips and big ass. She wasn't very ripped, although had visible abs and veins on her arms. She had also quite big tits, which seemed to be natural, but I am not sure. I think she was in her early thirties. She was considerable pretty, but her face has rather sharp features
We were sightseeing together in bigger group of tourists, so I could stare at her :D
Also this muscle couple had a son with them, so even bigger respect for that lady, to maintain shape and muscles after pregnancy.

3rd time - this is most recent and also most distracting for me. I am aware that it can sounds like some stalker diary. Apparently, since few months, I have muscular girl as a neighbor... Not directly, but she lives in the same building. And she had to move in a little while ago, maximum few monts, because I hadn't seen her before. I live in big concrete Soviet-era block. It has 5 floors and 4 entrances. It has long sidewalk in front, which lead in two different directions. I saw her six times to this day.
I first time spotted her in May. That month was good weather, sunny etc, but at evening, days were chilly. I was carrying bag with garbage and from other side of sidewalk was aproaching a girl, wearing big sunglasses and sleeveless shirt, carrying a grocerie bags. My eyes almost popped out when I passed her by. She had huge guns, really massive and wide shoulders. She went into one of entrances and I couldn't see more of her.

After that I haven't seen her for almost a month. It made me doubting that she lives here, I was thinking that she could visit someone that day. But she had these groceries and looked like she know the place, so it wasn't clear for me.
And I think it was mid July when I saw her again. I was going out with my wife and kids and she was coming back to block. There was stressful situation for us, because from one of entrances came out a dog and started to bark and chase my little son. I run after him and passed her by at that moment, so understandbly, that I couldn't look at this girl. But my wife noticed her - and you have to know, that she is aware of my fascination of FBBs, but she never accepted this, we argued about this many times. I don't blame her, because it caused problems in our marriage. But this is topic for much different story. As I said, my wife noticed her and obviously peered on her closely.
My wife asked me if I knew that in our neighborhood lives a very muscular woman and I denied, because I didn't want to hurt her or something. And asked me if I saw her then - I denied also and explained that I was running after our son, which was true and wasn't looking around me. She became grumpy for moment and made few sarcastic comments, like "so you missed quite a view, she probably has body you dreamed of". When I was faking that I didn't see her at all, my wife stated that she was really muscular and salty commented that she had bigger arms than me.

Then I saw this girl again few days later, in the beginning of August. I was with my son near end of the block and was joining my wife and daughter who were near our entrance to block . Muscle chick went out from block and passed me by. It was very hot day and she was wearing white tank top and short jeans. As she was passing, I glanced at her arms briefly and they were really huge, even in relaxed state. Then I looked behind my shoulder and saw that she has wide back and V silhouette. I couldn't check her ass and thighs, because shorts she was wearing were quite baggy.

Fifth time I saw her on beginning of September. We were going back to home from walk, it was chilly and almost dusk, 8 PM. There was also my father with us and he, my wife and daughter were walking far in front me. I was carrying my son and pushing his bicycle. I had a weird hunch and looked behind me. I saw her behind me, she was crossing street. It was almost the same distance, that I was behind my wife. So I slowed down and waited until this chick will caught up with me. Yeah, I know how it sounds. I am not proud of this, but I have to admit, that I became a little bit obsessed with this girl. So I let her overtook me and took long look at her strong frame and wide back. Again she was wearing sleeveless shirt. She was carrying groceries, two bags in both hands. They looked heavy but she was walking fast. She had to coming back after workout, because her arms were bigger than last time, they were swollen and red.
My wife turned and asked why I am going so slow, fortunately she didn't figure out that I slowed down on purpose. But she noticed that girl which passed us both and gave me a sign and also whispered "look, it is that muscular lady!".
We followed her towards our block and she stopped near her entrance. I saw how she moved all 4 bags to left hand, so she could enter the entrance code. She held these bags on flexed bicep and opened door with right hand.
View of her left bicep was imprinted in my mind, it really shocked me how huge it was. My wife was right, this chick has for sure bigger arms than me. And I am not skinny, although I don't train nowadays, I was really active before I had kids and my arm is 14,5 inch. However I never had good biceps, I don't know if it genetics or bad excercises, but they always were quite flat. Nevertheless, this girl has approximately 16 inch arms or even bigger. These are biggest female biceps I ever saw in real life.
That evening I talked with my wife briefly about this chick, even without tensions between us. Of course my wife was grumpy about this topic again, but she was also impressed by this girl's muscles. We talked shortly about her face and I realized that really didn't looked closely at her face, always distracted by her muscles. My wife stated that she isn't very pretty, rather totally average. I decided then inwardly, that next time I will check her face :)

And our sixth "encounter" was.... few days ago, at Sunday. I went with kids on walk alone, my wife felt sick and stayed at home. I was near corner of block, because there is makeover sidewalk and my kids were playing with rocks etc. I was watching them and saw in the corner of my eye from the distance, that she is throwing garbage and then walking back to entrance. I was a little bit dissapointed, that I saw her from far and only briefly, but few minutes later she came out from block and started to walk along person on wheelchair. I only saw them moving away in the opposite direction, but they circled around block and then were walking towards me.
This person on wheelchair was woman, rather young. Of course I looked at face of this muscle chick. She has big eyes and big lips, especially lower one, which make her face looking a little bit sad, but also proud and unapproachable. I don't how to describe this. But she isn't ugly. Obviously she is not classic beauty, but I like her face and think she is quite pretty.

So that's it. I am aware that it sounds like I am stalking her and I admit that I have a little obsession about her. She distracts me a lot. When I am going out, I always hope that I will see her.
I don't know her name, I don't know if she is bodybuilder or powerlifter or other type, if she is pro or amateur.
I know few facts, that she is in her late 20s (I think), lives alone or with this girl on wheelchair (I think I saw her before), she may not have a boyfriend, cause I had never seen with any man. She likes to wear sleeveless shirts, despite weather or temperature :) Nothing strange, she isn't ashamed of her muscular arms. She is tall, between 5 ft and 7 inches or inch taller. She had to moved in couple months ago. That's all I know or assumed.

It's tempting me to say hi to her or pay a compliment her muscles, but I don't want to hurt my wife and I know, that she would react exactly like that, even if she would know that I was only talking with that girl. Strange and unsettling situation for me, to be honest.

But nevertheless, feel free to describe your encounters with muscular girls in casual places and situations. I am looking forward to read your comments :)

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #231 on: September 13, 2018, 01:01:29 pm »
No one responded, so I'll write something.....

I saw this chick again, today, some 2 hours ago. It's very hot today and she was wearing tight black blouse, of course sleeveless, but also with big cleevage, which exposed her well developed chest, with deep rift between pecs. Her arms looked amazing like always, she was carrying jacket in bent arm, so her bicep was half-flexed, covered by two veins.
She had long jeans and her ass looked very firm, solid and strong.
God, she is amazing and everytime I see her, my obsession is fueled up...
I would like to know more about her, but also I don't want to make anything stupid, that can hurt my wife...

Offline PEABUTR

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #232 on: September 14, 2018, 03:43:42 pm »
went to a bodybuilding show in Kalamazoo,Mi. back in the late 90's. Sitting towards the back under the balcony. Two bodybuilders came in sat down a couple rows down both had tank tops, shorts, one was slightly bigger. At first I thought competitors for later on in the show. Both had broad bowling ball shoulders, traps that showed they had no neck that blended right down to their shoulder. Thought what they would look like doing most muscular pose being they pumped up, then thought maybe sitting down made look pumped. Lats that pushed their tank top out to the point of ripping into shreds. Biceps, triceps, and forearms huge, couldn't even think how big they were. Just huge and muscular and shredded to the max. They sure to take first place in their weight class. Light weight class just finished, middle class came up watched that class, seeing I was missing the show I came to see the women body building and I'm looking at these huge guys. Middle class ended intermission restroom breaks etc. The two got up and in front of me and being behind them got a good look at their legs, just like their arms, huge, muscular and shredded, the smaller one had bigger calves. The bigger one had bigger thighs, both had the tear drop muscle on both sides of the knee. If they didn't win their class they would take most muscular. Restrooms were upstairs behind the balcony big spacious floor where one could mingle with the crowd of non competitors, some looked like they could compete, actually some looked like they came from a show. The two stopped talked to some other guys I continued to head to the restroom didn't want to stand in line. After about 20 minutes lines subsided and you could walk right in. The two started to make a move towards the restroom, the smaller by not much looked like he was going to trip over his calves. Then they got near the restroom, the smaller one walked over and walked into the women room, the bigger walked into the men's. About 15 seconds later 5 women came racing out, one women said did I see what I saw, yes you did said another. Then I heard from another say I told you she would be here. No name was mentioned I had to find out this monster of a women was. I waited around talked to a few about who she was the only thing was, she was south of there that near lived in a gym no competing, just builds her muscles for the last 5 years. Doesn't plan on quitting trains men, no women. Went back downstairs, back to my seat watch the heavy weight women compete looking for those two to see where they were going to sit. Other side of me 2 sections over watched the show. Show ended for the women handed out awards for the light,middle, and heavy. The woman that handed the the awards was in her off season weight big looking and tall, calves were big, but not cut. That big woman stood up and clapped, turned around and walked out leaving the big one sitting. My chance was at hand find out who she is walked out thru the doors into lobby not here, she was on her way upstairs calves bulging and touching, must be finishing up something but couldn't at the time. Never get a another chance up I went she must of forgot something she was about to come down. Competing, she looked me and said why, isn't it obvious you look better that all the competitors and even the men competitors from what I saw of them. Thank you very much, no one has ever said that to me and your welcome was my reply. So do you compete,no against who, women I said. They wouldn't stand a chance look at me, you said i look better than the men in this show I got a better chance competing with the men only to blow half of them off stage, and I can do it just standing. I know i'm big and muscular and look this way most of time. They can look at me and see a woman can get just as big as a man, I train men at the gym I work at 12 to 14 hours a day, you get to look like this after constantly lifting weight all day long, they can't keep up with me because they don't know I do this for living. I ask who the big guy she's with some one that works the same gym does same thing, were here to see some of our clients compete, the one's that I could destroy in competition, but that day for women is way down the road. Anymore questions she said ever take any measurements, arms and calves are the same 18" now, pumped around 1.5 and where is this gym you work out Indiana. Never got her name ,wouldn't give it. And the town or city, but she said I have a question for you, how did you know I was a woman, the way I look. When you walked into the restroom and 5 women came out real fast that  was classic, normally if I have to go I walk and cut in line and all leave doors are not wide in those stalls. Then I said maybe I you later at another show, maybe.

the stage

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #233 on: October 09, 2018, 12:49:29 pm »
My female muscle radar is often pushed to its limits during visits to amusement parks (Disney, Universal, etc.).  Although most of the muscular women visiting these parks are with significant others, it is still thrilling to see these muscular babes in a casual atmosphere.  The realization on how rare muscular women actually are sinks in too during these trips.  Out of the thousands who visit the large parks on a daily basis, there are times when I haven't noticed a single muscle babe, but I recently had an experience where I picked out four physique levels of female muscle, and one female bodybuilder; all in the span of 3-4 hours!

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #234 on: October 10, 2018, 03:32:10 pm »
My female muscle radar is often pushed to its limits during visits to amusement parks (Disney, Universal, etc.).  Although most of the muscular women visiting these parks are with significant others, it is still thrilling to see these muscular babes in a casual atmosphere.  The realization on how rare muscular women actually are sinks in too during these trips.  Out of the thousands who visit the large parks on a daily basis, there are times when I haven't noticed a single muscle babe, but I recently had an experience where I picked out four physique levels of female muscle, and one female bodybuilder; all in the span of 3-4 hours!
It's funny, I think we all understand "muscle radar." It goes off in any situation where women are walking around with exposed arms or legs. You start actively scanning. If you're at some kind of summer event, it's taking up 98% of your cognitive functions. Not the best thing if you're with a significant other and she asks you a question. I live in NJ, which supposedly is a bodybuilding hot spot and has a lot of people in general, and my sightings are rare. I've been to amusement parks, fairs, music festivals, and out of tens of thousands of women, I've seen maybe one FBB and a couple of figure/fitness level women. Most of time you can walk around all day and not see one woman who looks like she's touched weights.

That's not to say I haven't had sightings, but outside of gyms, they're pretty random. I'd say on average I get one FBB/physique sighting a year. A couple I remember; raking leaves, with an MBB in a pizza place, working at a package store. The most recent was a couple of months ago. Saw a fairly muscular woman in a tank top shopping at Walmart with her family. Ironically, I was shopping with an FBB friend of mine at the time, which was a new twist. She's twice the size of this woman, and we almost ran into her party coming around a corner. They didn't seem to notice each other.

And that brings up another aspect to this. I've spent some time in public with a few FBB's, so I've seen the sightings from their perspective. While I'm sure a lot of people take note, they don't get approached too often, and the majority of people that do say something are women. I went to a convention with the FBB I mentioned where there were thousands of attendees. She got approached twice. A couple came up to her and the guy said they were wondering how much she benched. And another woman asked about her spandex pants - no mention of bodybuilding. Now that I think about it, I've been to a couple of places with her, and those are the only times she's ever been approached. But it's also the first time she's worn tight clothing. Usually she dresses in jeans and a unisex t shirt, which makes it hard to tell what's going on.

Took a physique competitor to a large casino for dinner and a show. She's not shy. She wore tight pants and a tank. Over the course of a few hours, she got a compliment from one woman. And while we were having drinks, she said, "You see that guy? It's the third time he's passed by."

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #235 on: October 10, 2018, 09:53:35 pm »

Took a physique competitor to a large casino for dinner and a show. She's not shy. She wore tight pants and a tank. Over the course of a few hours, she got a compliment from one woman. And while we were having drinks, she said, "You see that guy? It's the third time he's passed by."

Hmmm.... so they're on to us

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #236 on: October 10, 2018, 10:34:30 pm »
Yeah 009eli

I took a girl from my Crossfit gym to dinner and a Dodgers game.
She's too young so unfortunately it was a "Friend" Date...anyway...

She's 5'4" and wore tight jeans and a tight tank top.
She is very buff and her arms are probably 15" and her rounded shoulders, traps and back muscles were clearly visible.

When we went to eat at a nearby restaurant, she was getting a few stares, but only one woman approached our table and came up and said, "I noticed your arms when you walked in here, they're amazing!"  my friend responded with a wide smile and a thank you.  The woman then persisted and asked about her workouts.  She was at our table for just a couple of minutes and then complimented my friend again on her amazing arms and walked away.

I asked my friend if she got compliments often.  She said yes, and almost never got a negative one.  But...we live in California...so it's more normal than in the rest of the world I guess.
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #237 on: October 10, 2018, 11:23:10 pm »
Yeah 009eli

I took a girl from my Crossfit gym to dinner and a Dodgers game.
She's too young so unfortunately it was a "Friend" Date...anyway...

She's 5'4" and wore tight jeans and a tight tank top.
She is very buff and her arms are probably 15" and her rounded shoulders, traps and back muscles were clearly visible.

When we went to eat at a nearby restaurant, she was getting a few stares, but only one woman approached our table and came up and said, "I noticed your arms when you walked in here, they're amazing!"  my friend responded with a wide smile and a thank you.  The woman then persisted and asked about her workouts.  She was at our table for just a couple of minutes and then complimented my friend again on her amazing arms and walked away.

I asked my friend if she got compliments often.  She said yes, and almost never got a negative one.  But...we live in California...so it's more normal than in the rest of the world I guess.

Living the dream, dude, living the dream. Grats to you :)

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #238 on: October 12, 2018, 08:54:04 pm »
It's funny, I think we all understand "muscle radar." It goes off in any situation where women are walking around with exposed arms or legs. You start actively scanning. If you're at some kind of summer event, it's taking up 98% of your cognitive functions. Not the best thing if you're with a significant other and she asks you a question. I live in NJ, which supposedly is a bodybuilding hot spot and has a lot of people in general, and my sightings are rare. I've been to amusement parks, fairs, music festivals, and out of tens of thousands of women, I've seen maybe one FBB and a couple of figure/fitness level women. Most of time you can walk around all day and not see one woman who looks like she's touched weights.

That's not to say I haven't had sightings, but outside of gyms, they're pretty random. I'd say on average I get one FBB/physique sighting a year. A couple I remember; raking leaves, with an MBB in a pizza place, working at a package store. The most recent was a couple of months ago. Saw a fairly muscular woman in a tank top shopping at Walmart with her family. Ironically, I was shopping with an FBB friend of mine at the time, which was a new twist. She's twice the size of this woman, and we almost ran into her party coming around a corner. They didn't seem to notice each other.

And that brings up another aspect to this. I've spent some time in public with a few FBB's, so I've seen the sightings from their perspective. While I'm sure a lot of people take note, they don't get approached too often, and the majority of people that do say something are women. I went to a convention with the FBB I mentioned where there were thousands of attendees. She got approached twice. A couple came up to her and the guy said they were wondering how much she benched. And another woman asked about her spandex pants - no mention of bodybuilding. Now that I think about it, I've been to a couple of places with her, and those are the only times she's ever been approached. But it's also the first time she's worn tight clothing. Usually she dresses in jeans and a unisex t shirt, which makes it hard to tell what's going on.

Another NJ guy huh?  Yeah I'm always on the lookout for muscles and will always compliment a woman quick on her arms, etc. if she looks like she really lifts.  I wonder if I've ever seen you with your FBB friend. 

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #239 on: October 21, 2018, 02:09:08 pm »
My wife and I were trying a new restaurant last night, and our waitress was a very cute girl who obviously worked out. She didn't had big muscles, but her biceps and shoulders were defined, and her quads and glutes stretched her jeans in a supremely sexy way. I would have asked her about her training, but not with my wife there...

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View