Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574983 Posts in 72984 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 01:51:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Yelena Arkadya
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Yelena Arkadya  (Read 11831 times)

Offline Adam_S

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FBB Fantasy
Yelena Arkadya
« on: April 09, 2013, 12:04:01 am »
While trudging through the swampland of youtube last night, I came across a video on the HDPhysiques channel featuring a one Yelena Arkadya.

My only real question is how in the hell has a thermonuclear hottie like this been off the radar until now? She's clearly been putting in time for a few years at least. And from her modelmayham page, she has done her share of high fashion modeling, too.

If this woman is not damn near a perfect ten, shoot me.

She's a Veterinarian who loves guns, judging by her FB profile. A sugar momma w a six pack who can break down and clean a 9mm? Did I say damn near perfect ten? Let me change that to minimum of 34 on a 1-10 scale.

Also happily married. "Lucky guy" is a massive understatement.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Yelena Arkadya
« on: April 09, 2013, 12:04:01 am »

alzef

Re: Yelena Arkadya
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 08:34:08 am »
Lena Geare, yeah?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Adam_S

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 06:05:29 pm »
The first pic is her for sure, the others are not.

Lena != Yelena

Offline zarkpch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 01:02:01 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline zarkpch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 01:12:33 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Yelena Arkadya

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View