Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572500 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:22:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Diane Mullins
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Diane Mullins  (Read 33609 times)

LUVEMHUGE

Diane Mullins
« on: September 12, 2012, 04:46:54 pm »

Forum Saradas

Offline mongo

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Diane Mullins
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 04:48:37 pm »
Who is the delightful woman?

wessam

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 04:58:45 pm »
woooooooooooooooooooooowww coool

LUVEMHUGE

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 05:02:30 pm »
Who is the delightful woman?

I'm not sure, had the pics for years.

Offline molotow

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 05:09:21 pm »
Thats neither muscle nor fat, it's synthol.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 05:13:04 pm »
Here name is Diane Mullins. I got these pictures off her MySpace page several years ago and posted them. A lot of the responses from the member were very insulting. She private messaged me and accused me of setting her up to be ridiculed. Last month someone messaged me about those pictures and I told them I no longer had them. thanks for posting Huge.

LUVEMHUGE

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 05:19:39 pm »
Here name is Diane Mullins. I got these pictures off her MySpace page several years ago and posted them. A lot of the responses from the member were very insulting. She private messaged me and accused me of setting her up to be ridiculed. Last month someone messaged me about those pictures and I told them I no longer had them. thanks for posting Huge.

Must be where I got the pics from in the first place OSHand, saved them, last time you put them up.

Offline waynej55

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 05:24:53 pm »
too fat
User is currently banned [View]

lix4fbbs

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 05:30:28 pm »

She's wonderful!
It's a cryin' shame that you stuck your neck out to win her some deserved adulation from "fans", only to have naysayers drive her away from her muscular ambition and potential.
I swear, it drives me up a wall when I hear stories of this.
Sure, on a special interest forum like this, there might seem to be so many competitors where some feel free to offer opinions which at times verge on the hypercritical. Yet, in proportion, there are so few women like Diane in the world at large that we should encourage them when they are taking impressive steps. Especially when they are not pros by any means, but instead regular women who've had something spark their interest in the sport, and look, we all admire.
To drive them away before they can join the ranks is asinine, and ultimately self defeating.

LUVEMHUGE

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 05:35:20 pm »

She's wonderful!
It's a cryin' shame that you stuck your neck out to win her some deserved adulation from "fans", only to have naysayers drive her away from her muscular ambition and potential.
I swear, it drives me up a wall when I hear stories of this.
Sure, on a special interest forum like this, there might seem to be so many competitors where some feel free to offer opinions which at times verge on the hypercritical. Yet, in proportion, there are so few women like Diane in the world at large that we should encourage them when they are taking impressive steps. Especially when they are not pros by any means, but instead regular women who've had something spark their interest in the sport, and look, we all admire.
To drive them away before they can join the ranks is asinine, and ultimately self defeating.

Well said.

riversc

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 10:24:22 pm »
I dont even understand exactly what im seeing here.

Online Barry Allen

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 01:31:00 pm »

Offline manhndleme

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2012, 04:10:54 pm »
She looks like a female Greg Valentino

buddye

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2012, 07:37:22 pm »
She looks like a female Greg Valentino
I know! Right!? She gets a Picard epic double face palm. :-[

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 07:31:53 pm »
I'd love to know more. Amazing development and a very pretty woman, to boot.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Diane Mullins

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View